PDA

View Full Version : Share your sexual fantasies!!!!

TashaSW
May 24, 2007, 1:22 PM
Im sure we all have sexual fantasies that we had carried out or not yet but would like to.
Or maybe you have a fantasy you love but you're not sure you want to actually do it since sometimes fantasies are better left in the mind. :) (since it may not be that great in person which will ruin the fun it had in your mind.)

What yours?? Also say if you have done it, or want to or if its just good in your head but you're not gonna do it.

Mine. (have not done them but want to)
-- Having sex with the one I love on an flying airplane!!! lol

-- Having sex in a graveyard (an fantasy Ive had forever... I have no idea where it comes from.... lol but I currently WOULDN'T do it if the graveyard was still in use of course. It would be a older one with no chance of being seen)

-- Having a romantic dinner or maybe snack/wine in front of a fireplace then making love. <------ my MOST want to do fantasy and will likely happen first and many more times after lol :)

donlemunyon
May 24, 2007, 2:02 PM
....Making a perfect putt, she bends ever so slowly to retrieve her ball, her short blue skirt rising up her thigh revealing a most wonderful site where the legs meet, a shaven pair of swinging testicles and a hint of a shaft that was ment to swing....

luv2munch2
May 24, 2007, 5:17 PM
Sat on the floor, legs spred wide, touching myself, getting close to orgasm when, OMG how long have you been standing there, and from that moment on i get sent to heaven.

Not done #, but would love to (with male or female - or both :-) )

xx

TaylorMade
May 24, 2007, 5:30 PM
Im sure we all have sexual fantasies that we had carried out or not yet but would like to.
Or maybe you have a fantasy you love but you're not sure you want to actually do it since sometimes fantasies are better left in the mind. :) (since it may not be that great in person which will ruin the fun it had in your mind.)

What yours?? Also say if you have done it, or want to or if its just good in your head but you're not gonna do it.

Mine. (have not done them but want to)
-- Having sex with the one I love on an flying airplane!!! lol

-- Having sex in a graveyard (an fantasy Ive had forever... I have no idea where it comes from.... lol but I currently WOULDN'T do it if the graveyard was still in use of course. It would be a older one with no chance of being seen)

More common than you think. I thought about sex in a Medical Examiner's/County Coroner's office... this is and out growth of some blood play fantasies I've had.

-- Role play/Cross Dressing as a Victorian-Era school Headmaster and punishing some naughty students.

-- Sex in semi-public . . .secluded area on a beach, back of the bar. . .

-- Blood play. . .vampirism and such.

I know I have more. . .

*Taylor*

ukmale32
May 24, 2007, 5:50 PM
I think to meet a nice couple, or other open minded people. The couple would be gentle & understanding. We'd all play for a while. I'd go down on her & he'd gently take me for the first time. He's have to not be too large :) we'd all kiss, suck & fondle each other. I'd taste his cum inside her & so on. He'd cum inside me*

*I only practice safe sex & have never been taken YET by a man.

tell_no_one99
May 24, 2007, 6:59 PM
I'd like to have an audience and be instructed on what to do

I guess its the submissive side of me

billy_campbell
May 24, 2007, 7:09 PM
My top sexual fantasy is to be lying on my back on a massage table where my ass is near the end of the table and there is a guy fucking my ass, also there is a guy who is riding my cock and jering himself off and three guys standing around my head where I take turns sucking their cocks and while I am sucking a cock I am jacking off the other two. We all cum a once, with one guy cumming in my ass, one in my mouth and the other three cumming over my chest and face. :2cents:

littlerayofsunshine
May 24, 2007, 7:39 PM
Dark bar, music, not too loud, Me dressed to kill. Sitting at a table all by my lonesome. A gentleman approaches me with a drink, compliments me. Asks if he can sit. I say yes. We talk, and drink, and his hand starts going up my thigh, he moves closer to me, nibbles on my neck, carressing my wet pussy through my soaked panties. My head tilts back, as I bring it back forward, I spot my husband standing at my table, he pulls a chair next to me and does the same thing as the gentleman to me. And their hands brush and the gentleman looks surprised. My husband replies " Lets take this to our room". enter dark motel room. I'm lead to the bed and while standing in front of it. Both of them undress me, giving me gentle kisses all over what was once covered. Mad passionate sex takes place, we all three are all over each other. The man luckily is bi and passionate things take place between him and my husband.

Ya get the idea on that one.

Female fantasy:

Sitting at home watching a movie in the dark with a female, she's shy, I'm shy. We flirt and touch each other in a coy manner. She says she has a secret to tell me. I lean into her so she can whisper it, when she holds the sides of my face and pulls me in for a delicious kiss. So much passion locked up inside for so long, I melt and lose control. I puts my hands in her hair, grabbing her hair in my hands. I lay her down, quickly unbutton her blouse, releasing her breasts from her bra. She arches her back as I suck her hardened nipples. I kiss and lick up her neck as my hands gently squeeze and play with her nipples. I kiss her deeply. Her body undulating in pleasure. Her breathing heavy. I slide my hand up between her thighs as our toungues dance together. I can feel her need for me. I play with her through her panties, I can feel the heat on my hand. I can't help myself, I raise my fingers to my nose, and inhale her deeply. Devine.. I need her, she begs me to kiss her down there. I greatfully oblige.

mmmmmmm

julie
May 24, 2007, 7:50 PM
...being cherished.....

chulainn2
May 24, 2007, 7:58 PM
I am chatting on the bisexual chat line, sipping a martini. I hear her walking up behind me in her barefeet. She puts her hands delicately on my shoulders amd leans over me. Her long blonde hair blocks my view of the moniter (which is fine because at that time Allbi was on a roll, Showme was returning fire and Kate was hitting them both with a wet fish).
She licks my right ear with her long tongue, her breath is sweet with a touch of Merlot. She tells me that she has been wanting me all day, I look back and see she has changed into black sheer teddy. She takes my hand and walks me to the bed while licking her lips. Take it off me she says, I reach for her shoulder straps and then wakes up! Crap I fell asleep on the keyboard again.

captslaprock
May 24, 2007, 10:22 PM
i only have one that i have yet to fufill
i would love to go down on a woman bringing her closer & closer but not to orgasm for an hour
then when i do take her over the edge, she passes out from pure orgasmic delight

can't wait for her to wake up.........man what a ride :eek:

DiamondDog
May 24, 2007, 11:12 PM
Most of my fantasies aren't fantasies anymore. :) ;)

sexxydiva23
May 24, 2007, 11:19 PM
Well for one, I would love to have sex with a brunette female with a nice rack and a round @ss . Haven't been with a female yet but have thought about it since I was 13.

I would love to be blind folded, tied up to a wall and taken advantage by a female and male at the same time. Not knowing what to expect and from who. That is my ultimate fantasy.

fastrider
May 24, 2007, 11:49 PM
erotic wrestling! YEP! competitive wrestling with a sexy woman: pin fall, first to cum, or to verbal submission. Hot for me no matter which one wins. We both get amazingly turned on and enjoy world-class sex of our choosing afterward, or during the match. This would work for me with a male opponent as well. Or -having two women fight in whatever style, with me as the winner, or me cockfight another guy for a woman. and , or course, one should not forget the classic variation of adding some baby oil for interest.

Nothing at all suprising about this fantasy at all, right? Two bodies wrapped around one another, struggling n straining....sound familiar? A classic - I wonder why I don't hear more about it!

Johnny Reb
May 25, 2007, 12:06 AM
I would love to do it in public, say in a movie theatre or a bathroom...I also have a uniform fettish (wearing and seeing)

Lisa (va)
May 25, 2007, 12:45 PM
I believe that fantasies and spontaneity go hand in hand. Though I have tamed down a little as of late, I feel if you can think it, why not ?

Lisa

hugs n kisses

barbaralynn
May 25, 2007, 4:04 PM
i have be fortunate in that i have got to enjoy multiple creampies from my lovely wife and her lover. my fantasy is to be barbara and have my wife guide her lovers penis into my mouth and all through the bj giving me encouragement and tips on how to preform oral on a man.

Spicy
May 25, 2007, 4:32 PM
Making love to a woman and being fucked in the ass from behind by this man, and giving and receiving bj all in turns. Wow! just the thought turns me on! have to wank now.

Spicy

Azrael
May 25, 2007, 5:13 PM
Getting savagely beaten by the babysitter :cool:

arana
May 25, 2007, 5:30 PM
Dark bar, music, not too loud, Me dressed to kill. Sitting at a table all by my lonesome. A gentleman approaches me with a drink, compliments me. Asks if he can sit. I say yes. We talk, and drink, and his hand starts going up my thigh, he moves closer to me, nibbles on my neck, carressing my wet pussy through my soaked panties. My head tilts back, as I bring it back forward, I spot my husband standing at my table, he pulls a chair next to me and does the same thing as the gentleman to me. And their hands brush and the gentleman looks surprised. My husband replies " Lets take this to our room". enter dark motel room. I'm lead to the bed and while standing in front of it. Both of them undress me, giving me gentle kisses all over what was once covered. Mad passionate sex takes place, we all three are all over each other. The man luckily is bi and passionate things take place between him and my husband.

Ya get the idea on that one.

Female fantasy:

Sitting at home watching a movie in the dark with a female, she's shy, I'm shy. We flirt and touch each other in a coy manner. She says she has a secret to tell me. I lean into her so she can whisper it, when she holds the sides of my face and pulls me in for a delicious kiss. So much passion locked up inside for so long, I melt and lose control. I puts my hands in her hair, grabbing her hair in my hands. I lay her down, quickly unbutton her blouse, releasing her breasts from her bra. She arches her back as I suck her hardened nipples. I kiss and lick up her neck as my hands gently squeeze and play with her nipples. I kiss her deeply. Her body undulating in pleasure. Her breathing heavy. I slide my hand up between her thighs as our toungues dance together. I can feel her need for me. I play with her through her panties, I can feel the heat on my hand. I can't help myself, I raise my fingers to my nose, and inhale her deeply. Devine.. I need her, she begs me to kiss her down there. I greatfully oblige.

mmmmmmmCan I share Sunshine's fantasy, those are hot!

arana
May 25, 2007, 5:32 PM
I am chatting on the bisexual chat line, sipping a martini. I hear her walking up behind me in her barefeet. She puts her hands delicately on my shoulders amd leans over me. Her long blonde hair blocks my view of the moniter (which is fine because at that time Allbi was on a roll, Showme was returning fire and Kate was hitting them both with a wet fish).
She licks my right ear with her long tongue, her breath is sweet with a touch of Merlot. She tells me that she has been wanting me all day, I look back and see she has changed into black sheer teddy. She takes my hand and walks me to the bed while licking her lips. Take it off me she says, I reach for her shoulder straps and then wakes up! Crap I fell asleep on the keyboard again.
ROFL no wonder you have those imprints on your face again....

jamiehue
May 25, 2007, 6:58 PM
fistfight with totall stud where i work then make up....all came true on monday ouch!

oralplus
May 25, 2007, 7:04 PM
Billy Campbell ......you are very gready lol lol . I like it ..can i join you ????

bifirechick
May 25, 2007, 8:56 PM
:flag2: The thing that I dream about most is making love to a woman while a man is taking me from behind... I cum inside of her and he cums inside of me the her and I 69 and lick all the cum up....

I have not done this yet but can't wait..... :flag2:

BicuriousWA
May 26, 2007, 3:01 AM
My wildest fantasy starts with me hanging out with two guys while I'm at their house having a few beers and watching a game. They are both big strong guys. After a while, they find reasons to excuse themselves and leave the room. When they return they are both naked, well hung and have a pair of handcuffs. They have decided that it is time for me to finally satisfy my curiosity. They strip me naked, handcuff me and then have their way with me. They have total control and show me how great sex with a man or men can be. I really wish this one would come true.

SexyTanBiBoy
May 26, 2007, 9:58 AM
I want to have my love up against a tree banging away, when a stranger or strangers happen upon us and join in the fun. There are so many variables and possibilities that go with this that the fantasy can go just about anywhere :bigrin:

hornyashell
May 26, 2007, 11:55 AM
I have always wanted to have a bisexual orgy where everyone does everyone else has not happened yet but i wish it would soon

skipper576
May 26, 2007, 1:44 PM
I suppose my fantasy is boring to most--It involves first bi encounter --I fantasize that I meet someone and we are talking and my hand slides over to his thigh then slowly up until I can feel his soft member under the material--I would enjoy feeling bulge of it and then undoing the pants and removing them and seeing his semi erection under his briefs and feeling the hardness grow--then on from there removing and first tasting his full erection and enjoying what I have dreamed of doing for a long time-- ;)

biwords
May 26, 2007, 10:11 PM
I Only Have Eyes For You

In this fantasy, a blind girl lives alone in a small apartment across from mine. She has only moved to town recently and has yet to make friends there. One day I drop by to find that she’s fallen ill with a ‘flu. I hold her head gently as she vomits, then put her to bed and clean up the mess. She’s feverish. I press cold cloths to her forehead, bring her drinks and meds, give her alcohol rubs and later, sponge baths. We chat. I stay over at her place for the next couple of nights, sleeping on an improvised bed next to hers. After a couple of days I find her covered in sweat as she lies sleeping -- the fever’s broken. A day or so after that she is again blooming with health. She steps into the shower. At her gentle, almost unspoken suggestion I follow and wash her thoroughly, she raising her arms above her head as I soap up her underarms, her breasts and down her entire body, not neglecting to massage her scalp with shampoo. She soaps me too, which distracts me no end. Afterwards I brush out her long hair. We return to her bedroom and make passionate love.

(Variant: while we’re still in the bathroom there’s a nighttime power failure, the entire apartment and hallway are dark and I have doubts that I’ll be able to lead her safely. She, however, is equally comfortable in this environment, takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom, where, etc.)

izzfan
May 26, 2007, 10:24 PM
One of my fantasies would be to somehow go back in time to the early 1950s and have a threesome with Bettie Page and James Dean [ perhaps two of the hottest people in history, also I think James Dean was bisexual too].

Izzfan :flag3:

Herbwoman39
May 26, 2007, 10:36 PM
My favorite fantasy for years has been being snowed in at a cabin up in the mountains. Just me, my lover a fire in the fireplace and a bear skin rug.

I also get turned on by the idea of the two of us using a double headed dildo sitting face to face and making love to each other that way.

Rocsteady
May 26, 2007, 11:41 PM
The fantasy that comes to mind is meeting a sexy man on the dance floor while the DJ spins classic dance music. We dance and sway to the music as the strobe lights flicker on and off to the beat. We get close and start to tease and flirt, feeling our sweat soaked clothes bump and touch as we grind and wiggle as the music pounds against the walls. The dance floor fills and we get closer feeling the result of being over stimulated and lacking the space to hide the reaction. The lights go out, the bass continues as we begin to explore each other with our hands and then our tongues. Feeling the heat between us build. Having the desire for each other grow to the point of absolute rapture. We begin to kiss deeply and passionately not caring who else is around, not caring who is watching. Removing our shirts allowing our sweaty bodies to glisten and cool. Grabbing at each other all while the music's intensity builds. Continuing to feel, to touch, to be felt. Finally giving into pleasure and taking each other without fear, without concern completely... all without saying a word.

That is how I feel today. :male:

wolfcamp
May 27, 2007, 2:10 AM
One fantasy of mine has been the same for quite a while, and really is derived from an experience I had years ago. I am in a bar by myself, just watching all the people, and a man approaches and strikes up a conversation. He is about my age or slightly older. He is about my height and weight, and dressed well but casually. I find him attractive. As we talk he mentions his place several times. I start to realize that he is coming on to me. Finally he asks if I'd like to go there with him and have a drink or glass of wine. I agree. When we get there, nothing happens at first. He mixes me a light drink. I sit on his couch and he sits beside me. He tells me how I caught his eye in the bar, and then I feel his hand in my leg. He tells me that he likes to take charge. That's ok with me because I'm a little nervous and not really sure what to do. He says that he'll tell me what to do, and I should do it. I nod my head to agree. At that point he tells me to take off my shirt.... The rest will come off later.

To me, it's the seduction. It's the thought of someone singling me out and wanting me. And then it's wondering where it will lead, and what is coming next.

Of course, my fantasy with a woman is completely different.

nick3635
May 27, 2007, 3:55 AM
My first Bi experience was my fantasy.l I was with a couple and she was lying on her back. I was fucking her while her husband had his cock in her mouth. Out of no where she looked at me and told me to suck on his cock for as her. I was freaked out and hesitant at first, but I did it in the end. I was sutrprised how quickly I got into it and how much I enjoyed it. Since then I have realized how much I like sucking cock but have not had the opportunity to explore further

DiamondDog
May 27, 2007, 12:46 PM
My sexual fantasies are too kinky to post here! :eek: :paw:

swans
May 27, 2007, 1:33 PM
I get to act out a few of my fantasies on a regular basis with two like minded bi mates of mine. Some of you may be familiar with what we get up to as I have posted a few details of our adventures (Latex, vacuum beds, funnels filled with cum ) in the past. Last Fridays was the best yet! Lucky me!!

deafcon12
May 27, 2007, 3:28 PM
I would love for two are three guys, take me and rape me blind folded, taking it in the ass, while I have one in the mouth, and one sucking on me. All three taking there turns spanking me and using me as they see fit. Like to exsperience this, but allmust be married men and d/d free.

aga63
May 28, 2007, 5:38 AM
My Sexual Fantasy is quite kinky and submissive,
I am fantasysing that I am in the middle of a wedding party with all the people that I know, and then they all decided it is the time that they all do me (men and women), so I am in the middle of the party, they grab me, and underss me, and everyone is taking his way on me, and the women also do me with a strap on, and all the men come on me. that is the summary version. lol. detail description is tooooooooo kinky.

boatman410
Jun 30, 2007, 9:32 AM
After a long business trip day, I enter the hotel elevator. A guy gets on and our eyes meet. I smile and he does as well. As the elevator climbs noiselessly, on quick impulse I move my hand across my cock. He sees the reflection of the elevator door, smiles and just says, "30 minutes?" I say room 915, he nods.

There is a knock at the door, I answer. He enters and as the door closes I drop to my knees, fumble with his fly and get it out -- the object of my desire. I am not disappointed as his beautiful tool reaches my eyes. It is average is size but very special to me because it is mine to play with and right now. It responds to my attention by growing harder by the second, with my hand I jack the smooth hard cock and he whispers words of encouragement. I see the first drop and move my tongue across to savor it. His body stiffens with a slight jerk and he groans, "Oooooh, that’s nice".

I take his cock slowly into my mouth and feel the smooth tip penetrate me. I take more and feel the veins with my tongue as I move my head side to side and in and out. Suddenly, his hand forces my head deeper, deeper then his second hand joins the action to pull my head away as his hard cock withdraws from my hot wet mouth. Then push deep, first slow and then harder and faster. I think, sure control me, fuck me with your hands as I savor your fucking hard tool with my lips, my tongue, oh fuck, fuck, fuck me.

Then he withdraws one hand and massages the curls of my hair gently with his other hand, I take the hint and slow sucking his cock which is steel hard. I lick it like a lollipop; explore all of it, its smoothness, its curves, and its large tip. My fingers lift and explore each of his balls to coax their precious cargo. Then take the steel hardness back in my mouth, first with long slow strokes to the back of my throat, to almost out where my lips meet the valley behind the tip. And again, as he reacts to this I sense his desire and my mouth increases its tempo to match his needs. Then faster and faster I pound his cock, He whispers, and then groans the refrain, “Fuck me, fuck me, oh harder, faster, faster…”

Getting to the edge, breathing furiously he grunts faster and faster. With each grunt he jerks forward as his hands involuntarily force my head to swallow him even deeper. Then he comes, first a large load of precious cum, then another, another and I can not keep up by swallowing. His cum is drooling out my mouth. With his load completed, I keep him in my mouth as he becomes softer and softer. I love to explore his diminishing cock but too soon he pulls away, too much he says.

He looks at me, smiles, wipes his cum from my chin and laughs, “Here we are two business types enjoying a good face fuck.” I laugh and then push him to the bed where I strip all his cloths as he lays, helping minimally, his cock becomes all shriveled, with a little cum drop at the tip (don’t worry I get that). As he lies in a greatly satisfied relaxing state, I take of my suit pants, my tie and pressed cotton shirt. His eyes have undressed me but he waits to see really see. His eyes anxiously stare at the bulge in my Jockeys. Then approvingly he watches as the last of my clothing is thrown on the large clothing pile by the bed. His hands cup my closest cheek and he draws me to him... (Well, you know what is going to happen.)

My motto is give as good as you expect and you will get it. And he did not disappoint me; wow he sure did me too. Oh hell, I’m now really hard but alone. I need a warm mouth (or a juicy pussy to pound). Any one out there? :male:

elian
Jun 30, 2007, 10:37 AM
OK, well..you asked..this following is at least "R" rated..depending on how depraved your imagination is. It might go all the way up to "X" Rated for you pre-verts. -E

Dancing With the Stars

The room was warm and bright, a fire crackled in the enormous hearth. She set the table with china and fine crystal that sparkled in dim light of the candles. She heard the far off doors of the entryway close with a solid thunk as the sound of footsteps echoed across the marble floor.

Her anticipation had been building all day..she ran to him..placed her arms around him and pressed her lips softly against him.. “Hello my love – I missed you so”. she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the great room.

“Dance with me”, she cried to him with a smile. Strings resonated and echoed off the walls of the great room. She pulled him close and then far away as they whirled across the smooth polished inlaid floor. They walked to the balcony, spinning 'round and 'round beneath the stars, his cloak flowing in the wind..her smile gently glowing. He drew her closer as a sweet soft lullaby started to play.

She couldn't recall having anything to drink, but yet she was more drawn to this man, intoxicated with his warm loving presence. She kissed him, tentatively at first..and then more insistently as she found her love returned threefold. They stood there intertwined, It seemed as if time itself had slowed when they embraced.

She slowly walked with him to the staircase and climbed the stairs as they entered the bedchamber. He carried her over the threshold and gently laid her on the bed. It was clear by the pleading look in her eyes that she was smitten for him..she raised up her body to meet his lips.. He slowly nuzzled her breasts and gently unbuttoned her clothes..

She lay before him open, naked and warm, her clothes loosely about her waist. He unbuttoned his shirt..the bare chest warm and inviting..his pants slowly slid from his waist and soon all of the clothing except for his boxers were piled in a heap on the floor.

He sat behind her on the bed..with her legs inside of his..his hot member pressed up against her through the boxers. He held her close, she could feel his warm chest inhale and exhale..his warm breath on her neck..his loving whisper in her ear. “You are my love, I give myself to you”.

She moaned softly as his lips caressed her neck..his hands cupped each breast. She inhaled his scent, basking in the loving energy they both shared, feeling his wet member pressed against her.

She turned toward him, pressed him slowly into the bed and gave him a passionate pleading kiss. Her hands fell across his warm supple body.. She slowly pulled away his boxers to reveal the warm throbbing member underneath.. She massaged his thighs and buttocks..inhaling the sweet musk of his sex.

He reached down between her legs and rubbed up against her sending a spasm of excitement that made her body arch in pleasure. His fingers lovingly brought her closer and closer to ecstasy. It felt so good..she wanted him inside her..her eyes plead with him..stoked his loving cock, massaged his rock hard balls..

He cradled her and gently positioned the soft flesh of her body with his strong nubile hands. The musky sent of her wet sex rose into the air as he parted her thighs. He ran his dick against her and rested her legs against his shoulders. She gasped as he penetrated her..his wet dick slid into her hot tight sex. Soon the gasp was replaced by deep moans of pleasure.

She raised up as if to kiss him..hut it was too far. He rubbed up against her..thrusting deep inside. And caressed her breasts. She whimpered as she fondled his sex. And squeezed his tight ass. Every thrust brought her closer to the edge..her head was spinning now as he drew her close to him..and his dick closer inside.

They held each other in the sweetest embrace..it seemed as though they weren't even in the bedchamber now..held instead lovingly in each other's arms. She felt him tense up..she wanted so bad to feel his warm sex spasm inside of her..she wanted to feel his sweet juice overflow in her..she nuzzled close to him and held him tight..

His dick spasmed over and over inside her warm hot sex, setting off her own chain reaction..she breathing became shallow, her pulse quickened..her puss gripped his hot cock over and over intensifying the pleasure the both of them shared.

They kissed deep and passionately, she whispered gently into his ear - “I love you”. Both of them exhausted, then collapsed into one another on the bed and fell asleep in the passionate love they shared for one another.

--

Looks like a straight erotic story right? Except that when I was writing I was imagining the story from the point of view of the woman.

holybane
Jun 30, 2007, 10:44 AM
Haha, I wouldn't even know where to start. But I will say this, I've always wanted to have sex in front of people, possibly lots of people, like at a party or something. I'm way too shy to do it and my gf would NEVER let that happen so I haven't done it. I have a lot more, many much more kinky, and that graveyard one sounds fun too, but I've done nothing lol.

Cheers to those who've lived some of theirs,
-Roger

MarieDelta
Jun 30, 2007, 11:07 AM
A fantasy of mine is to be with both men and women in a gentle loving, yet hot & sexy time.

The men would have to be gentle, but all male. The ladies, gentle and accepting. Everybody touching each other with pasion and bodies / hands going everywhere.

I wouldn't be the only trans there of course.

:)

ghytifrdnr
Jul 1, 2007, 2:24 AM
I have always wanted to have a bisexual orgy where everyone does everyone else has not happened yet but i wish it would soon

Oh Yes!! About ten or twelve people (half men, half women), nude, with bodies oiled up. Just lead me to it. :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

krrptyc
Jul 1, 2007, 1:36 PM
It's Friday night and as she has done many times, my wife Debra, brings home a new attractive female friend. Her name is Shela and she sits next my wife on the love seat and I sit in a chair while we chat. I go the kitchen for beers and when I return they are making out. My wife has her hand inside Shela's blouse massaging her breast. Shela has her hand between Debra's legs. I sit back and watch as the show unfolds. Debra removes Shela's blouse and bra to reveal two perfect breast. At first I can't tell if the are natural or not, so I stare at them. Wow, she had a very skilled surgen and the good sense to not over do it on size. Debras' shirt comes off and Shela begins kissing and sucking Debra's breasts. I am getting very hot but nothing compared to them. Debra looks up for an moment and says "why don't you go take a shower." That's her signal to leave them alone for awhile and that I get to join in later. I head for the shower. I can barely keep myself from jerking-off in the shower and I finish quickly.

I put on some lounge pants and return to the livingroom. I freeze totally enthralled by what I see. Shela is now naked sitting in the love seat with her legs spread and Debra is between her legs sucking slowing and lovingly on Shela's ...cock? I'm confused, how did I not know this? The voice, the mannerisms, I started to think back and I guess there were signs but I didn't pick up on them.

I stand there watching and feel my dick getting very hard. Debra stops sucking and looks up and sees my pants tenting in front me. She smiles that evil little smile of her's and says "you know what you want, do it." In a flash I was next to Debra on the floor with Shela's cock in my mouth. Debra begins to whisper encourgement and moan softly while she watches and rubs her clit. She says it's her turn again and we begin to trade off and then work on it together, her sucking Shela's balls while I suck her cock and then switching. Soon, Shela can take no more and says she is going to cum. Debra tells me to take it, "swallow every drop." I do and as I continue to suck lightly, Debra whispers, "that's right baby, suck her dry, suck her dry."

james1
Jul 9, 2007, 2:07 AM
Lying on my back......
A cock in my arse
Nipples being licked
Cock being sucked
and a cock or shaved pussy over my face

Heavenly :bigrin:

Andy21
Jul 14, 2007, 12:28 PM
Im very inexperienced when it comes to guys, Ive only gone as far as giving a blowjob. But my fantasy would be for a man to take me, while a black/asian girl went down on me from the side

bhg08054
Jul 14, 2007, 12:58 PM
One fantasy is that all the women I've ever had a crush on agree to each spend a night in my bed. As that fantasy expands, the boyfriend/husband that won over each of those ladies also joins in.

FalconAngel
Jul 14, 2007, 1:25 PM
Here's a fantasy based on something that did happen to me, once.

http://www.stickypen.com/Stories/Lusty_Liaisons/Bike-Night_2362

chuck1124
Jul 14, 2007, 1:35 PM
Taylor, love vampires and Eagles.

TaylorMade
Jul 14, 2007, 2:39 PM
I saw an ad on Craigslist that echoes some of my fantasies... Not gonna answer it, but gonna share the joy here - - ->Here (http://miami.craigslist.org/m4w/370722167.html)

I whisper into your ear, "You were a naughty girl tonight, weren't you?"

We've just gotten back, I've just locked the door behind us. Already I've pushed your back against it, my hand firm on your shoulder. You struggle for a moment, out of habit, out of sassiness, and I step in even closer, my other hand grabbing your chin. "Weren't you, young lady?"

You can tell by my tone that I mean business, but you think you might be able to talk your way out of it. "Come on, you know I didn't mean anything by..."

I put my index finger over your lips. "Shhhh. You know it's important to daddy that you behave yourself."

You try to think of a way to save your little bottom. Already your voice is softer, more subdued. "But daddy, I didn't mean to..."

I trace your lips with my thumb, the rest of the hand holding your chin. I've previously kissed off all of your lipstick in the cab. "Shhhh. You're going to have to be a good girl now and listen. Here, suck your daddy's thumb while you listen." My thumb slips between your lips, and you open your mouth just a little bit. I smile at your resistance. "You can do better than that, little beauty".

Eyes downcast, you take my thumb in your mouth and softly suck. You feel both the initial embarrassment at being treated like a petulant child, and also something else. You feel that strange mixture of safety and helplessness that come from surrendering control of yourself to your loving and stern daddy.

"That's a good girl. Now listen: it's very important to daddy that you behave yourself when we're out and about. Now you know that I'll never stop you from having fun or behaving unlike a proper young lady; but you also know that you have to be punished for misbehaving when you get home. Because daddy has to teach you what happens to naughty girls. You know that, don't you princess?"

Still sucking my thumb, you know that your best bet is to just nod. You now know that you've got a spanking coming, and you're focusing on not making it worse.

"Now pull up your little dress with both hands so daddy can see if your wearing those panties he picked out for you yesterday."

Your little cheeks start to redden as your mistake! You're wearing the wrong panties, and all you can do is hope I've forgotten which pair I told you to wear for me.

But of course I remember. And you're going to have a hard time over my knee tonight, little beauty...

Yeah... I kinda have issues.

*Taylor*

my-00-stang
Jul 14, 2007, 4:02 PM
one of my fantasies is i am at a bar by myself sipping mt beer when i catch the eye of a lovely looking blonde girl she smiles at me i invite her over for a drink we have a few drinks we flirt and i ask her back to my house she happiliy agrees and off we go. on the ride to my house she gets really frisky rubbing my growing cock licking my ear kissing me deep with her tongue as i pull into my drive way we get out and rush to the house i pull her in we kiss passionatly and end up on my bed she is taking my cloths off and i am naked as she starts to work on my hard cock sucking me like a mad woman.as i am about to cum she stops crawl on top of me i unbotton her blouse and undo her bra and a perfect set of a cups are there i devour them sucking and biting her nipples she is grinding on my cock she gets up and removes her skirt and has on a sexy black thong.
she crawls next to me kissing me as i caress her body i move to caress her pussy when to my suprise i feel a hard cock..............startled but even more turned on i pull it out go down and start to lick and suck my new found transgender woman after sucking for a while i ask if she would fuck me and she agrees and before i know it i have this beautiful womans cock in my ass fucking me and she blows her load deep in me, then it is my turn to fuck her i give her all i have she is screaming with another orgasm as i unload my seed into her we fall spent and tired and fall asleep waking in the morning to do it all again.

Tygress75
Jul 14, 2007, 4:22 PM
I walk up to a total stranger in a bar, wrap my arms around his neck, plaster myself up against his body -- and with my body rubbing up against his, he bends his head down, kisses me, and asks me in a low voice 'how he can make my fantasies come true'. I lean close and put my lips up to his ear and whisper...

..."Clean my house!" :bigrin:

Duneman69
Aug 24, 2007, 12:19 PM
This one I've held onto from the long lost past when my wife was a stripper.

She's dancing at a nudie club that allows the dancers to be nude on and off the stage. She does a table dance for three or four college jocks, then takes one back into the private VIP rooms. When she emerges, nude, her tits are covered with his spunk. She walks to my table and leans over so I can lick the cum off her tits.

Probably my #2 fantasy, we're doing the French Sandwich (I'm under her in a 69 while another guy fucks her pussy doggie style) with Peter North. He cums in her pussy, it overflows into my mouth then he pulls out and pumps the second half of his load onto my chest. I lick his cock clean before cleaning out my wife. Then she licks his spunk off my chest.

anteak
Aug 25, 2007, 9:48 AM
My present fantacy is to watch a couple fuck. After he shoots his load in her and withdraws I will go down on her cunt and eat the creampie. I did eat my oun cum from my GF a couple times but never had anothers creampie. I'm 80+ and will probably never have the opportunity Damn, damn, damn.

jaysunation
Aug 25, 2007, 11:33 AM
I have never been with a bi guy and girl at the same time but would love to. We would have a few drinks, meet at the hot tubs and start making out. The guy and I would put the girl on the bed and both lick her pussy and ass while we made out. We would continue until she climaxed a few times, then she and I would both start sucking off the guy and making out. The guy would then start fucking her while I fucked him and this would all go on for hours.

I'm moving back to San Francisco soon, so hopefully this will become a reality!

Curious.Cats
Aug 25, 2007, 2:43 PM
Double penetration while sucking on another cock.

the sacred night
Aug 25, 2007, 11:07 PM
Just lately I've been having fantasies of being dominated by another woman. I never realized this was my thing until a couple weeks ago, but it hasn't left my head since! She dominates me in a variety of ways. Sometimes she makes me touch myself for her viewing pleasure, other times she pushes me roughly down to my knees and pushes my face into her pussy, still other times I'm the domestic housewife getting everything ready for her to come home and when she does, the first thing she does is start undressing me and touching my breasts.

junior8
Aug 26, 2007, 1:05 AM
Well I have had sex with two women at once countless times and I ve also had two women use strap ons on me but Id love to be with a man and a woman or two men at the same time.

bim469ky
Aug 26, 2007, 1:11 AM
I would say my biggest fantasy would be a bisexual orgy. always gets me going when think of that....LOL.:male::flag1:

spartyhard
Aug 26, 2007, 4:53 AM
to be with a couple..they are on the bed near the edge fucking. I slide up in between them and start licking both of them. His balls, her hot little button. I pull him out and suck on him while I finger her. I slide him back into her and start licking both again. I pull him out and bury my tongue deep into her tasting both as I stroke him. I do this over and over until I get them both to cum....

Fingerlakesguy
Aug 26, 2007, 7:42 AM
My fantasy has always been to stop time....freeze frame everyone....and take off their clothes.

tony455
Aug 26, 2007, 8:19 AM
my sexual fantasy is sucking cock while his woman looks on

kesohombre
Aug 26, 2007, 1:00 PM
Well, I have an intense fetish for caucasion, big, thick cocks. When I meet girls, I immediately envision what their reaction would be to seeing a really huge, erect cock of a total stranger in a private setting. I imagine them getting a lump in their throat as their heart races and they try to hide what they feel, especially the married girls.

I fantasize what they would say or do to be able to touch or suck it without embarrassing themselves. How they would try being friendly with the guy and trying to get him to suggest something so they can feel seduced or overcome with passion and therefore justify giving a blow job, for example.

I sometimes imagine myself as this girl!!!

Comments?

bhg08054
Aug 26, 2007, 2:20 PM
Lately I've the fantasy of meeting a big, tall, muscular man. The type of man I usually think of as someone I would submit to. But he has a really small cock. So small in fact that him fucking anyone isn't really an option.

His little cock is so so cute and stiff I suck him off over and over, until there is nothing left for him to shoot. Then, having absorbed all of his "sexual energy", I fuck him repeatedly until I too am drained.

miss_alexis_js
Aug 27, 2007, 1:00 AM
My fantasy has always been to stop time....freeze frame everyone....and take off their clothes.

i had mine, but that one sounds so much better!

guycurious
Aug 27, 2007, 8:59 AM
So many fantasies, so little time....

First, would love to take part in a MMMM orgy with me being the center of attention. Would love to have two guys squeeze into my ass, stretching me to my limits.:eek: I would be deep throating the third guy, him holding the sides of my head and burying his unit down my throat and cumming like there was no tomorrow, staring deep into each other eyes.:bowdown: The other two would orgasm simultaneoulsy, filling me till I overflowed.:rotate:

Second, would love to have my wife direct the action between myself and another male. All the while pleasuring herself.

Third, I would love to find the thickest unit out there (preferably black) and have him nail me like there was no tomorrow.:bowdown:

Fourth, I would love to be inside my wife while another guy is inside me. Him cumming in me, me cumming in her.

Fifth, I would LOVE to see my wife massaged, licked, fucked by two or three women (I know, every guy's fantasy)

Sixth, have ALL of this happen over the course of one weekend. This way, there is time to do it again....

redheadhoneycat
Aug 27, 2007, 4:23 PM
Well my husband is a paramedic and that is a turn on for me and I have a huge thing for policemen so to see my husband and a hot cop both in uniform giving oral to each other and then me joining in would completely make me burst!!!!!:bigrin::flag4::three::tongue::tong::fla g3:

Skater Boy
Sep 5, 2007, 11:06 AM
I saw an ad on Craigslist that echoes some of my fantasies... Not gonna answer it, but gonna share the joy here - - ->Here (http://miami.craigslist.org/m4w/370722167.html)

Yeah... I kinda have issues.

*Taylor*

lol, that was hil...er... great, Taylor! One of the more entertaining ones in this thread, I must say. But I'm curious as to why you decided NOT to reply to the ad if it was so similar to your own fantasy... or was it just a case of being cautious?

DiamondDog
Sep 5, 2007, 1:48 PM
Well my husband is a paramedic and that is a turn on for me and I have a huge thing for policemen so to see my husband and a hot cop both in uniform giving oral to each other and then me joining in would completely make me burst!!!!!:bigrin::flag4::three::tongue::tong::fla g3:

grrrrrrr you and me both!
mmmmmmm I <3 gay cop porn!

james1715
Sep 5, 2007, 8:12 PM
I would like to be sitting on a throne, there is not a man in sight. I would be inside a grand palace of marble pillars and ornate items of luxury. The entire floor would be carpets or pillows except for my kings chair and a walkway to the chair. The room would be filled with scantily clad females all with white lingerie on. They would be beautiful, fit, women from all parts of the world and they would all love me. Each one of them would be begging to rear my child. They would tell me how powerful I was all of the time. When they were not having sex with me they would be having sex with each other or massaging each other, caressing, fondling, etc.

biguy4u2c
Sep 9, 2007, 4:18 AM
I would like to be taken to a secluded cabin by a handful of hot,hung hunters and forced to be their slutboy for the entire trip.Having my mouth, throat, and ass used at any time by my captors, filling my stomach and my not so virgin anymore swollen,gaping asshole with what seems to be a never ending flow of hot cum.Sucking cock all day long as my abductors fish passing me from one cock to the next,all the while talking and laughing about plans they have of inviting about 10 of their friends out to the cabin to gang fuck me.OMG i can't wait!!!!!

ShyBritInMI
Sep 9, 2007, 8:58 AM
new to the bisexual thing, but had fantasies for a very long time, my wife talked about her having sex with another man and me watching maybe taking part. my wife likes to be in control so she would be telling me what to do. my own personal fantasy is a all male threesome, one man fucking me in the ass while i take the other male in my mouth, while i jerk off.

also talked about my wife fucking me with a strap on, which would be hot, the typical man gets so pissy about anal, like its just what gay people do....well its not!. me sucking a guy would be hot if she was behind me...her and i sucking one cock would be fun too!.

alisbi
Sep 9, 2007, 9:43 AM
First off I am with Diamond Dog, most of my fantasies are no longer fantasies!

But if I still had one it would be for total public sex. I mean hot,spur of the moment , rape me right on the city sidewalk with people having to walk around our naked,writhing,sweating,hard fuking,cum soaked,SEX! WOW!

naive
Sep 9, 2007, 9:47 AM
grrrrrrr you and me both!
mmmmmmm I <3 gay cop porn!

mmm, count me in. saw a hot cop while i was interstate for work. actually did a double take. i think nobody saw me :bigrin:

loud_much
Sep 9, 2007, 9:35 PM
I recently had a dream that Kristanna Loken came to my birthday party and we had sex on the cake. idk if that counts as a fantasy...:) but it was fun!;)

the sacred night
Sep 9, 2007, 10:49 PM
i forgot one when i said mine before. i'd love to have sex with 2 men at once. that could take many forms, many of which would be awesome, but there is one specific one i've had for awhile.

i've had this fantasy for a long time where i'm some kind of royalty and i have these 2 servant boys that i frequently call in to pleasure me, sometimes separately and sometimes together. they have a secret thing going on with each other, but don't want me to know for fear they'd get in trouble for being distracted from my royal highness, for being into men, or for any number of things. i notice, though, that whenever i have them in my chamber together, they dart furtive looks at each other and they let their hands brush when they are both touching me, and little things like that let me know they are into each other, but i don't say anything so as not to spoil the secret!

LEBBW1968
Sep 10, 2007, 4:01 AM
Sex on stage in a theater complete with costumes, props, set pieces, lighting & music. Two versions: one with an audience, one without. Someday my friends... someday! ;)

One of my fantasies would be to somehow go back in time to the early 1950s and have a threesome with Bettie Page and James Dean [ perhaps two of the hottest people in history, also I think James Dean was bisexual too].

Izzfan :flag3:

Yes, I believe you are correct. Godalmighty that WOULD be a hot threesome! Hell yeah!:smilies15:drool:

looking4first
Sep 10, 2007, 8:29 AM
one of myall time fantasys yet to be realised is to be druged and wake up with real breasts and dressed like a slut then taken intoa room full of men and women and completly used for their every sexual desire no condoms involved so my ass and mouth get cum on cum and i am made to clean pussys and cocks that have been everywhere not sure id ever have the courage to do it
let me know what you all think

Skater Boy
Sep 10, 2007, 8:33 AM
one of myall time fantasys yet to be realised is to be druged and wake up with real breasts and dressed like a slut then taken intoa room full of men and women and completly used for their every sexual desire no condoms involved so my ass and mouth get cum on cum and i am made to clean pussys and cocks that have been everywhere not sure id ever have the courage to do it
let me know what you all think

As Marie Delta once wisely said: some fantasies are best just kept in our imagination.

Besides, would you really want be drugged and wake up with breasts? :eek:

naive
Sep 10, 2007, 9:36 AM
i just had to share this

rmorti
Sep 10, 2007, 10:26 AM
hmmm School girl who needs punishing, something about power and everything makes it such a turn on. Also another power one is having a girl just...well be your slave, watch her please you, look in her eyes as she does stuff to you...wow its a turn on just typing that!
As for a guy, my main one would be, no talking/kissing, just meet up and lets me f*ck him then we leave.

stormalong
Sep 10, 2007, 12:40 PM
I'd like to be at someone's home, a couple. I excuse myself to take a whiz and come back and she is kneeling on the floor between his legs blowing his huge cock. She sees me and motions me over and says "come and help me with this" . I look at him and he just smiles and nods. I drop and and help her blow him and lick his balls while she whispers to me how much I'm going to like it when he fucks my ass. Then she takes my hands and puts them around his hips so he's really fucking my face. SHe gets behind me and starts getting me jeans off of me. She starts stroking and fondling me and gently lubing and fingering my asshole. Then she tells me to turn around and I turn and bury my face in her muff while he takes over on my ass. She cums as his big cock pushes slowly into me, but I keep lapping at her till she cumms again and again while he starts pounding me..... it sort of goes on from there......

Storm

kennan
Sep 10, 2007, 4:11 PM
My wife comes home from a business convention trip and as soon as she gets unpacked she strips off and lays across the bed with me to tell me all about her trip. She says one night she and some other gals went out on the town....she says they were in this nice lounge where they started chatting with a group of guys, also in town on business......She says one of the guys ask her to dance....said he was a nice guy and a super dancer.....she says they danced several times, including some nice slow ones where he held her tight.....and she could feel his hard on poking at her crotch.....she said that between the drinks she had had and feeling the guy's boner she got horny and pressed against him rub for rub......until he finally whispered in her ear and asked if she'd like to go to his room......she said by that time she was so horny she couldn't say no.....so they went to his room and wasted no time getting undressed and letting him mount her......she says his dick was about the same size as mine, except he was cut and I'm not......she says they got a powerful mutual orgasm on their first one......and then two longer slower ones, one of which he took her doggy.....he invited her to spend the night but she said she better get back to her hotel.....

She said she got horny the next morning thinking about the night before and started to call the guy but at the last moment decided she better get on with her convention business. Her story makes me so horny that I ask her to describe again how he mounted her......and as she does, I mount her and we have one wild fuck session. After we finish and catch our breath she mentions that the guy she met is going to be in our city in two weeks.....and I suggest she call him and invite him to our house.......she does.....the guy is not sure what to make of this situation but he can't pass up the chance to be with her again so he says that's great.

Two weeks later he comes to town.....gets checked into his hotel.....catches a cab to our house......he's pretty shy and reluctant when meeting me, but I try to put him at ease by saying my wife told me you showed her a really good time at the convention......he is a little embarrassed and doesn't know what to say......so I tell him I'm glad he did that because she says it was the first time she had experienced a circumcised dick......now the guy is really flustered and speechless.......

About that time my wife suggests we quit talking about it and start doing something about it.....and we usher the guy to our bedroom.....where she and I quickly undress.....and the guy follows suit kind of slowly.....but he finally gets naked and joins us on the bed.....I'm 100 percent hard but he is still on soft......my wife gets a hand on each of our dicks.....and strokes them.....and then she puts his hand on my dick and tells me, here, feel how this uncut dick works.....and she puts my hand on his and tells me to try his.......he very slowly works my foreskin back and forth......and as I take hold of his rod it gets hard---fast.

My wife then lays back and says, who's coming first? I tell the guy, please, be my guest, and motion for him to mount her........he gets over her and I reach in between and take his dick and guide it into my wife's snatch........he makes an easy penetration and starts a methodical humping.........I turn around with my back to him and crowd in between them......sitting astradle her boobs so that my dick is in her face......she sucks me.....as he humps her, and rests his chest and head on my back......

I can tell by his strokes and his sounds that he can't be far from an orgasm.....so I pull out of my wife's mouth and get up and turn around and straddle her head facing him......so my dick is right in his face.......my wife reaches up and takes my dick and puts it right at his lips.......he is so horny and caught up in fucking her that he doesn't hesitate to take my dick in his mouth.......he starts sucking, keeping time with his own humping.......but since I have fucked her earlier in the afternoon I can outlast him.........so he shoots his load into her, thundering the bed with his orgasm.....and he keeps up the pounding until he has squeezed out his last drop, still sucking on my dick......

When he finally finishes that load he rolls over and off of her......and I wheel around and mount her.....and slide my rod into her cunt, all slick now with his cum......and I proceed to fuck her to a wild orgasm......and as she and I hit our Supreme Moments I see his dick starting to rise again......and when I finally pull out, he is already raising up and ready to mount her again.......and I lay back and watch as he shags her with a mighty pounding until they both have earth-shattering climaxes.......

Fantasy aside, I have been in one only MMF with a married couple.....three hours of every form of mix-and-match we could think of........it is hot to watch another man fuck his wife; it is awesome hot to fuck his wife with him watching, and it is double hot to suck him and be sucked with her watching...........but it would all be even hotter if if was my wife!

gentle4
Sep 10, 2007, 5:51 PM
Mine is to have my wife watch me perform oral sex on a male, whilst I am dressed in a pvc fetish outfit...............odd but we can dream.:)

KR2007
Sep 10, 2007, 9:05 PM
having my bf walk in on me and another woman fondling each other ;) giggles.

phoenix11664
Sep 11, 2007, 1:44 AM
My fantasies: (all in my head)

--My girlfriend fucking my mouth and my ass with a strap-on and really enjoying getting in touch with her dominant side.

--My hands are cuffed behind my back. My girlfriend leads a line of men into the bedroom and forces me to suck them off one by one and swallow their cum.

--The sweeter version of that fantasy: As a birthday gift, my girlfriend surprises me by inviting over a guy I find really hot. She leaves me alone with him and tells me to have fun. He kisses me gently and we start making out, his tongue exploring my mouth. I kiss him all over, working my way down to his crotch. Finally, I unbutton his jeans and release his cock. I kiss and lick my way down his cock to his balls. I kiss and lick and suck them, inhaling his scent. I kiss my way back up to the tip of his cock as he moans. Finally, I take it into my mouth and deepthroat it as far as I can. He runs his fingers through my hair as I suck him off until finally he explodes in my mouth. He puts his hands to my cheeks and raises me to my feet. He kisses me passionately. He leads me to the bed, undresses me, lubes me up, and takes me from behind. He is a patient lover, especially with it being my first time. He fucks me until we both come. He shoots his load deep inside of me, kisssing me as he does so.

--Having sex with a transsexual. I used to go to drag shows at a gay bar and get REALLY turned on.

--having sex with Angelina Jolie (in that dominatrix outfit from Mr. and Mrs. Smith)...and Peter Saarsgard.

-- Being a foot slave to a room full of beautiful women with colorful nail polish on their toes (especially red, purple, blue, and black). For hours, I smell, kiss, and lick their feet, suck their toes. I worship their sexy feet for a long, long time. And eventually, they demand that I worship their pussies, asses, and breasts as well. I service them for hours with my mouth like a good oral slave.

--Watching my girlfriend with another woman. She plays with, fondles, and suckles her lover's breasts like she's always wanted to. After her lover reciprocates, the lover talks her into trying pussy. Hesitantyly, my girlfriend takes a few gentle licks. Deciding she likes it, she dives in and starts eating the girl's pussy out like crazy. She even discovers she shares my taste for women's feet. We start inviting other women into the bedroom.

--Being seduced by a couple. As we sit on the edge of the bed, they both touch me and kiss me. They kiss their way down to my cock, leaving me horny and in sexual ecstacy. They share my cock, two mouths and two tongues licking and sucking me. They take turns sucking my cock and licking my balls. Then the tables turn and they use me as their oral slave, worshipping their bodies. As they make love, I hover beneath them, licking his cock and her pussy as he penetrates her. He pulls out and shoots his load in my mouth. He fucks me as I eat out her pussy.

--Being double-penetrated. One hottie uses my mouth as the other one uses my ass. Maybe it's a gang of boys who take turns coming inside me over and over, shooting come down my throat and up my ass. This is the most submissive I've ever been. The only thing I can control is my mouth and I'm not even controlling that as the guys fuck my mouth. I'm able to let go and simply feel and enjoy the sensation of being fucked hard, being desired and used. I enter a trance-like state of surrender and ecstacy, something like sub-space.

--Making love to my girlfriend (who is actually my ex now) one last time. We do it for hours. Lots of kissing and lots and lots of oral. I eat her pussy for hours and give her many orgasms. She sucks my cock for hours too. We fulfill all the fantasies we've ever had with/about each other. We cuddle for at least an hour afterwards and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

Wow. That last one really snuck up on me. Guess I would trade all the other ones away, even the remote possibility of them, just for that last one. Yeah. As much as I try to lose myself in these other fantasies lately, what I really want is to have her again. I actually made love with her. It was sweet, gentle, even funny (if you've never laughed with your lover during sex, you haven't lived). Everything else is just fucking. Someday I hope to find that again with someone else.

Well, now that I've killed the erotic mood...Next fantasy!

lady_starlight
Sep 11, 2007, 9:28 AM
My fantasy is to have my girlfriend fuck me in the bathroom at the bar we go to on wednesdays for kareeokee. (its the gay bar...but also where just anyone who is tolerant of alternative lifestyles hangs out, straight, gay, bi, whatever). And then we would come out with stupid grins on our faces, and everyone would know what we were doing, and she would make me tell anyone who asked. (i have a little bit of a submissive streak, and she definately brings that out in me) making it worse, is that even though we've been dating for a couple months now, we haven;t actually had sex yet, becuase we're always too busy working, or school....So my brain is definately working in fantasy overload, lol.

Cesca
Sep 11, 2007, 11:31 AM
My fantasy remains the one which made me know I was bisexual. A sexy and delicious schoolteacher at high school. I make up all sorts of scenarios but my favourite is meeting her when I am about 30 and her not knowing who I am. Only after making love do I reveal my identity.

Part of the fantasy is also being able to speak to her in sentences and not garbled tongue tied rubbish.

I have another fantasy which involves a lady schoolteacher (not one who ever was at my high school I add here) who I meet and seduce on a train coming back from London late at night. Getting off the train at Brighton we walk down to the beach and make love under the pier.

sexybicplinwv
Sep 11, 2007, 5:22 PM
OK here go's.. To have a very sexy female pour hot candle wax over my nipple's and on my warm wet pussy:tong:

brunette
Sep 12, 2007, 2:30 AM
i have one where my husband's out of town, and he gets one of his friend's (hot and delicious) son's to mow the yard for me. and then, when he gets there, before he has a chance to mow the lawn, i invite him in for a sandwich and give him his first taste of sex!

i kinda like the idea of him having a massive cock, and it's hard because i'm really seducing him and as soon as i put it in my mouth, he pops (like most guy's first times) and then, i lick it up and it's hard again really soon.

charmed_goddess87
Sep 12, 2007, 5:00 AM
Hmmm. I have several.

One of them is to watch my partner touch themselves while im touching myself. Much rather it be with a female tho :)

Another one I have is to have kinda sorta rough sex. Have the person hold my hands down and just have their way with me.

And last but not least, Have a 3-some :) me and two females. Yummie :tong:

darkeyes
Sep 12, 2007, 7:09 AM
Me in Paree for a football game... now me b on metro lata on...meetin JD on is way home from work an im draggin me off 2 is pad an havin is wicked way wiv me seems ratha yummie idea.... few hours wiv im (an Vanessa..if she must!!) wud b ratha nice... wud even b prepared 2 miss the game for that lil pleasure!!:bigrin::tong:

MarieDelta
Sep 12, 2007, 10:31 AM
wud even b prepared 2 miss the game for that lil pleasure!!:bigrin::tong::eek:

All I can say is Shocking!

LOL

kowboynmd
Sep 12, 2007, 11:38 AM
Would love to meet a sexy M/F couple, go back to their room and have him watch me eat and fuck his wife, he joins in getting her to suck him and she takes my hand and puts it on his cock, I gently stroke him as she sucks him while i slowly fuck her, i then lay on my back and she sits on my face while he sucks me, this goes on a while then she slides back and he fucks her and we try to dp her but this is to much and i start to cum and she and he share my cum, then she an i slowly lick and stroke him and he cums in her mouth and then she kisses me, then we slowly start all over again..................

flbaldeagle
Sep 12, 2007, 7:19 PM
:tongue:take an oral gangbang in front of an audience. At least 5-6 guys.

folk2punk
Sep 12, 2007, 8:48 PM
lets see:

There's the submission role, being dominated by male or female or multiple...

and since i've had little anal exp, I really want to be taken from behind, and enveloped in his muscualar arms... but its got to be someone I trust, maybe this one longtime friend of mind, who is straight, but i;ve always thought a couple of beers could change...

and finally, a partner who will make dinner, set the table, and do all the clean up!

Robby236
Dec 5, 2007, 12:01 AM
One fantasy is to be captured by a bunch of men then stripped naked, then have my hands duct taped behind my back then one of them grabs me, pulls me extreamly close and trusts his penis next to mine again and again then shoves me over to the next guy who does the same thing and i keep getting passed around like that for a hour or two.

But my favorite is probably being forced to a bed while i struggle futilly and then i get fucked again and again.

capNC07
Dec 5, 2007, 11:58 PM
My favorite one is to be the middle of a M/F sandwich. I just love the thought of getting sex from both ends. :bigrin:

Close second would be to have sex - possibly in the middle again - on the hood of a car next to a busy road. Give the rush-hour commuters something to keep 'em awake. :devil:

ziggybabie
Dec 6, 2007, 6:45 AM
Some of my lighter fantasies are to have a MMFF bi foursome, for a woman to don a strap-on and fuck me and to make some "home videos" of me and my wife/partner/etc. Some of my more extreme and complex fantasies that I don't expect to actually happen (obviously), but I like to write about, are....

-I'm a school security guard and catch this cute girl skipping class, smoking. She's wearing a schoolgirl shortskirt, tie-top, high heels and pigtails. I convince her to do me a "favor" and I'll let her go. She gets nervous and says no. I force myself on her. She struggles and cries at first, but starts liking it. Gets into it. She lights up a cigarette again as she's getting fucked hard doggystyle. (Keep in mind that rape fantasies that are CONSENSUAL are a completely different thing than actual rape. Half my fantasies I'M the one being raped. It's just a rough sex thing and the turn on of being used for your body.)

-I'm hitchhiking when some hot older woman in a little red Corvette picks me up. I'm excited as she picks me up and says for me to pay with sex. Excited until she places my hands on her crotch as she's driving. I feel a huge thick cock. I freak out. She pulls a gun, and apparently is a martial arts expert. She yanks the car in some secluded spot, rapes me and leaves me naked.

-two vampire women/men/shemales fuck me and then drain me of all my bodily fluids, shoving my body to the side like a used wrapper. Like I was a pretty toy to satisfy their hunger and lust. Nothing more. Another version is that they are witches or something else and "vore" me. (Google "vore fetish" is you do not know what that is. Big belly. Swallowing alive and whole. This is a scifi fantasy, that would be best kept that way, even if were possible.)

-this kind of sex: 1 (http://pornotube.com/media.php?m=43050)
2 (http://pornotube.com/media.php?m=43051)
3 (http://pornotube.com/media.php?m=43720)

naughtycouple40s
Dec 14, 2007, 1:47 PM
My sexual fantasy is getting fucked LONG and Hard by someone with a BIG cock while my very submissive and bi-curious husband sits and watches. after he fucks me and is ready to cum I slide on my knees and open my mouth WIDE so he can squirt his cum on my tongue while my husband watches. Than I'd go over to my husband and give him a nice wet cummmmkiss. MMMM sounds delicious This unfortunately hasn't happened YET but someday hopefully will.

KingswingerUK
Dec 14, 2007, 4:29 PM
I have many fantasies and fetishes that tend to get kind of melted together when i'm feeling horny...

I would love to be feminised by a girl and made to be her boyfriend/husbands 'plaything' for the evening..

I also do have a fetish for womens legs and feet, and would love to be made to worship a girl in this way....maybe involving a mistress in some way...maybe a guy jacking off on her feet, and me having to clean him and her afterwards..

or have a girl riding my cock whilst i suck a guy off..

i have loads...the biggest sex organ is the brain, and i love to use it!!!!

unfortunately i have never acted on any of the above, but i would, given the opportunity with the right person/people...

swans
Dec 14, 2007, 9:17 PM
Mine is to share my large see- through plastic bag with another guy and, whilst we are both tightly cocooned inside, enjoy a long 69 together until we make each other ejaculate (at the same time). And whilst the transparent plastic bag wraps around us, hugging our hot sweaty bodies, we eagerly eat each others cum.

Phew!

nodahs90
Dec 14, 2007, 10:35 PM
Since I'm a virgin my sexual fantasy is just to have a girl and a guy in bed and trying every sexual thing I can think of.

naughtycouple40s
Dec 24, 2007, 8:30 AM
hello this is the male side and my sexual fantasy is my wife, myself and another man are in a hotel room together. My wife strips me down completely naked and helps me to my knees infront of thee man standing with his pants down and his throbbing cock sticking straigh out. I am instructed to take his cock into my mouth AND throat and suck him til he explodes in my mouth. After getting a mouthful my wife tells me too close myy mouth and SWALLOW. After I GULP down his warm cumm my wife instructs me to lay across hher knees for a very LONG and HARD hairbrush spanking. Anyone who would like to comment on my fantasy can email us at tina.1116@hotmail.com

mobicpl69
Dec 24, 2007, 8:51 AM
Our fantasy involves a large group of totally bisexual people. It would be best to take place in a motel room with two queen size beds that we could push together. Then all of us wold get naked. Then it would be a free for all with everyone doing everything to each other. No condoms. As there would be lots of mouths to suck down all the cum. This of course has not happened yet but we are working on it.

Would also like to get a group of young college age studs to fuck her until they are ready to cum and then they would blow their load down his throat. Then once they are sucked hard again they would fuck his ass until they cum again.

Tom41bimwm
Dec 24, 2007, 9:24 AM
one of my fantasies is to be the center of attention for 4 or 5 guys. I'd love for them to be standing nude with hard ons while I'm on my knees. Each guy coming over to me, one in my mouth and then jacking the other guys.

i'd like to perform a strip for a bunch of women at a party. let them touch me and they can have there way with me or just play with my cock for them

another would be to be with a couple, where the wife or girlfriend tells me what to do to her man. I've never had anal, but would love for a woman to be there when it happens.

and of course, being with two bi females or just watching two women pleasure themselves while i masturbate.

TaylorMade
Dec 24, 2007, 8:15 PM
lol, that was hil...er... great, Taylor! One of the more entertaining ones in this thread, I must say. But I'm curious as to why you decided NOT to reply to the ad if it was so similar to your own fantasy... or was it just a case of being cautious?

Straight guy. If I could find a bi guy who could do that, I would.

*Taylor*

diB4u
Dec 26, 2007, 6:46 PM
Hmm well i have soo many.

(Sorry If i've already posted this before)

Comonist first - MMF. One gay man ontop of the bisexual man who is ontop of me... Hot or what?

2nd- Watching two gay men have sex or fortigae? pure HOT OR WHAT?

3rd Having a FFF interaction...

4th Having a cross dresser undress themselves into an outfit similar to (Rocky Horror costume) suspenders, tights... Hmm...

5th- Having men orgasm on my body- its only a slight fantasy of mine, nothing serious.
6th- A trans man or woman, cross dresser and a bisexual man all making love to me... Hmmm..

7th To make love to a man with a strap on...

8th Gender play.. Hmmm.
9th To have an errection, and to make love to a woman as a man.

atrus
Dec 26, 2007, 8:13 PM
I've developed an odd panty fetish over the past several months. I would love to have a woman go to the gym, get all sweaty, come home and tie me to the bed. She would play with herself through her panties to get them even more moist before removing them and stuffing them in mouth. Then she would slide herself down until I was buried inside of her. She would ride me slowly and use me to get herself off.

This panty fetish thing is cool but kinda strange all at the same time. Anyone else with a similar fetish?

woowho2
Dec 26, 2007, 8:31 PM
It was Sunday night and I had been out for a few drinks and got home about midnight, feeling not too tired but also horny I logged onto the website to have a look about. I'm not gay but I realise from time to time I have an urge for some cock. I'm limited in my experiences where I have only sucked cock once, and fucked another guy up the arse.

I got a message from a guy only 10 minutes away from me asking if I was horny. We chatted on msn for a while and feeling hard I suggested he come on over to my place for some cock fun. We both had a shower before he came over. I met him out in his white Volvo and after a very brief introduction I said lets go inside to my place. He was about 40, 5 foot 6 inches average build.

Once inside it was quickly down to action. I asked him if "you still horny" and he said "yes". I dropped my trousers ( I was wearing no underwear) and told him good so was I. We both stripped and moved close to each other where he proceeded to lick my nipples and I got a hold of his nice cock. His cock was about 5 inches and cut but very hard. I was very horny and nervous but said "lets get on the floor" and we lay side to side so we could suck each other's cocks. I was greedily enjoying his cock and tasting his precum. There is something about a clean-cut cock that tastes good! mmmm

He started to lick my balls and arse and I moved into a position so he could rim me. I've had a girlfriend do it to me before and knew I would love it again. Out of the blue I told him "fuck my arse", never done it before but was feeling horny and just wanted his inside me! He slipped on a condom and slowly put his cock inside me, it felt good and warm. It helped he was not the biggest cocks as my 8 inch dildo always hurt initially when inside me.

I became hornier and told him "fuck me hard" and moved onto my knees so he could pump me harder. The feeling in my arse was good and told him how good it felt and asked him how we wanted to come. He said "all over my face". I said "no problem". He popped out my arse and took off his condom. I sat him on the sofa and began sucking his cock quickly telling to shoot his load on face. He said "I'm coming" and I wanked him over my face and was rewarded with a faceful of cum,my first facial! I licked clean his cock. He said "you should check the mirror". My face looked great like porn film! Classic cum shots -- ha ha.

He quickly left. After that I was happy to have tried my first anal experience and thought I will try that again. But next time might be with a larger cock, a bicouple, spit roasted, or a horny woman,mmm! Getting the urge to have some fun again, hopefully will taste some cock and pussy together soon!

anyone like that email me on woohoocock@yahoo.co.uk

andy1964
Dec 26, 2007, 10:02 PM
I would love o have a large group of guys give me a fully clothed cum shower in my panties soak me completely in cum.

jay_1981
Dec 27, 2007, 3:18 AM
mine would be a total bisexual orgy

kingme
Dec 30, 2007, 3:58 PM
One of my fantasies (I have many) is that a repairman or some other person is at my house with my wife and I there. I am watching him do his work and my wife is in another part of the house. He turns as I appear to be checking him out. He says something like "you like what you see" and gives a evil smile. I am nervous but smile back. He stands up and places his hand on my shoulder and tells me to get on my knees. He presses a little and I respond by getting on my knees in front of him. He unzips and removes his cock placing it in front of my mouth. He tells me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. I do as I am told and he lays his dick on my tongue. It starts to get hard right away and begins to slide his dick across my tongue until he is pumping into my mouth. I continue to suck him off until he is about to cum he pulls out and shoots his cum over my face.

Part of what makes this so exciting for me is the fear of getting caught but I think it is mostly the giving in to giving pleasure to someone else. Many of my fantasies share that trait.

twitchSC
Dec 30, 2007, 4:20 PM
I really cannot think of one that I haven't already done, however there are plenty I have done and would like doing again... I love 3- and more somes.

mannysg
Dec 30, 2007, 5:42 PM
I have several fantasies, but I must say my biggest fantasy is to watch my wife have sex with another man. It wouldn't make much of a difference if I was actively involved or just sitting back watching them have sex then going down on each of them one at a time licking up all the juices. I'd have a tough time deciding who I'd want to lick first, him or her. LOL

missmystical
Jan 15, 2008, 2:13 PM
One of my fantasie is when i come home everyday from work , Mr romantic will open the big front door , let me in , slowly close the door , standing still in my uniform, leaning my back at the door, with my eyes close, standing still with my high heels,gave me a soft kiss then he slowly put my bag down ,then kissing me softly from my hair, my closed eyes , my cheeks , till our watery mouth met like a magnet ...with burning sensation , while we are sucking each others mouth ... gently .. he ... unbutton my top ... slowly suck my hard nipple..left ..then .right left then right ..then his kisses move down to my soft belly ....slowly . unzipped . my skirt and slowly pull it down .. staring at my wet pussy under that sexyyyy g string while kneeling down on the floor.. slowly put my legs apart..open the g string from the side to see my wet pussy and my hard clit . sat down on the floor put his head up under my pussy and slowly put his tongue inside me stroking my clit around and around... so many times ....and made me cummm so many times..suck me again .. tongue in ..out ..in..out my soaking pussy .. coming again.. and the best suck ..with my last O.. is his whole mouth sucking my whole big weakening pussy... feeling like in heaven ..then slowly lift me up and take me to my soft bed .. and i cant wait to put my soft lips around his hard cock.. deep in my throat in. out .in out.... oh. my god! ! ! he came in my mouth and i swallowed his sweet cum while i came again ... just from hearing his growling climax. we both reached heaven and back..again....... this is my first time to join this forum...very very interesting..

jeancarleo
Jan 15, 2008, 5:56 PM
My top sexual fantasy is to be with a guy and 2 girls.

bim4mmf
Jan 15, 2008, 6:22 PM
I have many fantasies

1. to give a guy a blowjob with a woman helping me.
2. to attend a bisexual orgy
3. to have sex with a man and woman outdoors in a hottub.

too many to list but those are my top 3:tongue:

roadtriper58
Jan 15, 2008, 7:36 PM
My fantasies are:
1. To have 2 guys use me like a whore.:tong:
2. Made to lick from head to toes a room full of women. :tong:

wanderingrichard
Jan 15, 2008, 9:35 PM
I have many fantasies

may i suggest finding and joining a "sex positive" swing group in your area?? you may have to go thru a few of them to find the right "fit" for you, but when it's right, you;ll know, you'll feeel like you're among a very close knit, loving family that accepts you as you are. from personal experience you can easily fulfil your desires thru them..

parkerbi
Jan 15, 2008, 10:59 PM
My top fantasy is to have 3some fun:three:, MMF fun.

mudbogger69
Jun 23, 2014, 11:57 PM
My fantacy for my first sexual experience is to be with like six or more other guys and have them all cum in and on all over me anyone wanna help with that

bicuriousingeorgia
Jun 24, 2014, 10:00 AM
my fantasy is simple. I would like to be spit roasted.

Fzmr9t
Jun 24, 2014, 11:47 AM
I have many fantasies

Have you been reading my bucket list????

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 24, 2014, 10:47 PM
Sucking a 10 inch black monster dick together with a young hot babe. Until he comes all over both our faces and we lick it all of each other and off his dick together. Really want to do that once for real

monaohio
Jun 25, 2014, 2:29 PM
getting tag team by 10 guys all night long with my legs spread wide and my feet in air and me moaning loudly saying oh god don't stop and I am a guy that would love to be that type of sex toy for other men and have all their cum going out of my ass soaking the bed sheets really good to where the stains won't come out when they get washed

foreverbi
Jun 26, 2014, 4:54 PM
I have always had the fantasy of being sexually dominated by my ow EX-wife. In my fantasy my ex instructs me as what to do for her. in one scenario we are visiting a couple we used to run around with. In this fantasy she has me suck the ex, the host wife and her husband. I love eating sloppy seconds & she knows it In another fantasy she has me suck out all the cum her lovers (she's a slut) deposited in her pussy. She then has me suck her lovers cocks & force's me to eat & swallow all their cum. The next fantasy has me taking place in an orgy & I am required to suck & swallow all 50-75 (hey this my fantasy).) In this (fantasy) I had two friends all though H/S We used to (practice) sucking our own dick's. Of course we never reached our goal. I wanted so bad to reach over the back car seat & grabbed one of their dicks & started sucking away until he came in my mouth, then it was repeated with the other friend.

I have had & continue to have so many fantasies that I will just give you one more fantasy (actually this really happened). When I was a youngster as all children did at that time. Often times we would spend the night with our friends. Often we slept together in the nude, sometimes in the same bed. When we were in this position & since I wanted to suck anybodies dick, so why didn't act on my urges PROOF AGAIN THAT YOUTH IS WASTED ON THE YOUNG. I love sucking dick.:tongue::2cents:

monaohio
Jun 27, 2014, 10:32 PM
I am one of the naked men

monaohio
Jun 27, 2014, 10:34 PM
me laying on my back feet in air and getting gang banged by ten men all tag teaming me all night long

Thom7
Jun 28, 2014, 9:56 PM
To be dominated by a large muscular man. He would overpower me, pin me down, and have his way with me. I would be completely at his mercy.

Socurious34
Jun 29, 2014, 3:19 AM
This is a big one, on a stage in front of an audience pulling a train, Im on my back on a nice soft bed, ass at the edge while my boys line up and spread me wide! Im wearing long knee high socks with some cute tennis shoes, some guys pull and cum on me others, just blow it deep in my ass. By the end im covered in cum head to toe while even more cum runs from my ass. When everyone has had a turn I get a professional message until all the cum is rubbed in nice and sticky. ;-)

Socurious34
Jun 29, 2014, 4:08 AM
Ok I cant help it, my dancing with the stars fanatasy lol. I'd love to let Mark Ballas fuck my ass on the judges table, id sit on the table with my legs wrapped around him, he's standing just pounding me while i suck on his tounge, then i feel his hot load expload inside me. I can actually feel it running down my legs as he finishes thrusting. A deep loving kiss. Then 3 10's! Bruno dosent get any tho yuck lol

theartofcontrol
Jun 29, 2014, 12:23 PM
My female lover and I both fucking a guy at the same time. He's laying down and I'm fucking him missionary style. She climbs on top of him facing me and we fuck him as we face each other kissing and eyes meeting.

bimindguy
Jun 29, 2014, 6:26 PM
Meet a bi man or two bi men discreetly without knowing they are bisexual. Becoming the best of friends, and the one or two men revealing there bisexual dream and bringing me into the mix. Then they would slowly make advances at me, feeling me up and making me feel really good. I want them to show me the way, ease my mind and make me comfortable, and really enjoy and satisfy each other. I want to feel so good to the point that I would be willing to try just about anything. I always imagined it being on a boat in the bay, making it very romantic and sensual. A big plus for me would be if the guy or guys are into wearing womans clothing (panties, pantyhose, thigh highs, garter belts, thongs, g-strings, leggings, or fully dress as woman). More importantly, I want to feel like they want me and they want to enjoy me in every way possible and vice versa.

This would also be good too:

TerrorTwilight
Jul 6, 2014, 2:47 PM
I'd love to find about 25 guys, all older guys in their 60's and 70's, all uncut and all of which shoot huge loads, and I'd have them take turns cumming in my mouth and have it videotaped.

elbbee
Jul 7, 2014, 9:16 AM
I think i always fantasize about spending an entire night with another guy. Sleeping naked, cuddling all night.

leredacteur
Jul 7, 2014, 10:12 AM
Gotcha ! I've done it. Once. Just once. About 57 years ago, when I was 19, with a Dutch couple then in their early to mid-40s.

It's not as good in reality as it is in fantasy. It's BETTER ! Or at least it was for me, because by that time I'd had a bit of experience as the husband's "bottom."

Good luck finding your topguy and bottomwoman.

man4girlgirl4man
Aug 17, 2014, 11:56 PM
I have so many sex fantasies and I hope I get to do them all for real!! Here are a few of my hottest:

- A coerced seduction between a boss and employee, a blackmail have sex with me and I won't tell anyone you did THAT. I'll play either role with pleasure!

- Having gay sex and being caught by a woman who then joins us for a MMF bi threesome

- Being tag team fucked by 2 young cute black guys and their two 10 inch black monster dicks. And knowing what it feels like to have one of them in my mouth while the other one is fucking me at the same time

- Sucking a huge dick together with a hot woman and taking a facial together when we make him cum. And then licking all his jizz off each other's faces and his huge dick too

- A threesome of any kind which I've still not experienced. Me with two hot bisexual young babes is at the top of my threesome wish list. And all other combinations straight and also bi are not far behind in terms of my desire to do them in real life

- Fucking a pretty feminine sissy boy who just turned 18 and who has a big nice dick and a totally smooth round bubble shaped ass that makes every girl jealous and wishing she could trade her ass for his right that moment. A boy so fuckable that even a total bottom like me wants to fuck him real good!

- Being at a party where everyone is drunk enough to lose their sexual inhibitions and we all decide to have an orgy with straight gay and lesbian sex going on everywhere

- Building a time machine and taking myself back in time to when I was 14 so I can close the deal with the ultra hot 35 or so man who lived next door and who flirted with me (and me with him) constantly but he needed a push from me to go from flirting to gay sex. I could have made this happen but I was as timid as he was and I missed this almost certain opportunity for the man boy sex with this total hottie that I wanted so much. And I'm 99.99% sure he wanted to fuck that cute and flirtatious 14 year old boy who lived next door - me - just as much as I wanted him to fuck me. I should have made it happen and I know I would have as well and I'm still annoyed at myself for holding myself back. He was really gorgeous too,

sysper
Aug 21, 2014, 12:39 AM
I Only Have Eyes For You

In this fantasy, a blind girl lives alone in a small apartment across from mine. She has only moved to town recently and has yet to make friends there. One day I drop by to find that she’s fallen ill with a ‘flu. I hold her head gently as she vomits, then put her to bed and clean up the mess. She’s feverish. I press cold cloths to her forehead, bring her drinks and meds, give her alcohol rubs and later, sponge baths. We chat. I stay over at her place for the next couple of nights, sleeping on an improvised bed next to hers. After a couple of days I find her covered in sweat as she lies sleeping -- the fever’s broken. A day or so after that she is again blooming with health. She steps into the shower. At her gentle, almost unspoken suggestion I follow and wash her thoroughly, she raising her arms above her head as I soap up her underarms, her breasts and down her entire body, not neglecting to massage her scalp with shampoo. She soaps me too, which distracts me no end. Afterwards I brush out her long hair. We return to her bedroom and make passionate love.

(Variant: while we’re still in the bathroom there’s a nighttime power failure, the entire apartment and hallway are dark and I have doubts that I’ll be able to lead her safely. She, however, is equally comfortable in this environment, takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom, where, etc.)
the variant where the lights go out & now she is taking care of u......like u2 now have had an opportunity to care for each other. i can't completely explain it but it's so HOT!

ZepZep
Aug 22, 2014, 8:18 AM
It's just me and my two male lovers in a hot threesome. It's never happened yet but I wish it would. They are separately such great lovers I just have to make an excuse to get us all together. Ah the bliss!

sysper
Aug 22, 2014, 8:43 AM
It's just me and my two male lovers in a hot threesome. It's never happened yet but I wish it would. They are separately such great lovers I just have to make an excuse to get us all together. Ah the bliss!have u suggested this to them? u will never know untill u ask, so ask!

EmailOnly
Aug 22, 2014, 2:50 PM
I love the smell and taste of cum... so that is my fantasy.. When I suck a cock I let it slip out so a little splashes on my face...
When I suck a cunt I like the girl to be on top so her thick juices run all over my face...
One reason I got married.. My wife's cum boils out of her vagina like lava.. covering my face in her honey.. In all my female experiences I hardly ever found a girl to actually cum more than a few drops..
Fantasy.. girls cunt cumming on my face while 6 guys jerk off on my naked body... Equally exciting is lying under my wife as the neighbor guy fucks her doggy style.. their cum dripping off his balls and into my mouth... both of them orgasm at the same time.. His cock pulling out slowly so all the fuck-juices fall on my face...;

Isitfun
Aug 22, 2014, 11:14 PM
Easy, short and simple...having a younger dick fuck and cum in me and my wife Mmmmm !

kinkybicouple76
Aug 31, 2014, 12:07 PM
I have never been with a guy but my wife pegs me and I love it..

Fantasies
Getting a nude massage and guy massages shoulders and pulls his cock out so it's in my face, so I open my mouth and suck on it he fucks my face till he cum in my mouth, then be gets on table massages my shoulders and then holds me down lubes my asshole And slowly slides his cock in my ass and pounds me rough.

Three some with my wife and we both suck the guy off and I fuck my wife and guy fucks me from behind at same time.

kinkybicouple76
Aug 31, 2014, 7:00 PM
2 hot muscular dominate guys 1 pounds me from behind while other makes me deepthroat his cock

OldKidd
Sep 1, 2014, 5:59 AM
Some of my fantasies:

Getting fucked by guy while my wife blew me.
My wife and I with a bi guy and we all do each other.
My wife and I both getting done doggy-style while we were face to face and kissing.
Coming home from work and my wife has a guy here and she unzips his fly and tells me to get him hard and then he fucks her while I masturbate.

Isitfun
Sep 19, 2014, 9:36 PM
OK over the top for sure but hear it is. I always fantasized about taking a flaccid dick and balls all the way in my mouth, down to the base. Then start playing with my tongue, and feeling a dick grow hard. Mmmmmm!

mrcumsalot
Sep 20, 2014, 10:26 AM
I thought I'd had everything a man could do to another man done to me. However, I recently met a man who ased me to allow him to wolf bag me. I had no idea what that meant but said yes anyway ( it has always been my policy to never say no to someone no matter what they want). Wolf bagging is when the man ties a piece of bacon to a string and has you swallow it, leaving the string protruding from the mouth. Just before he orgasms he yanks the string (and bacon) up into your throat making you gag. The gagging reflex forces your sphincter to contract and squeeze his cock which in turn causes his orgasm to be more intense. Just when I think all my man on man fantasies had all been fulfilled I learned this new one. I wonder how many new ways to pleasing my men I still have to learn...I look so forward to finding out.

altimer23
Sep 20, 2014, 12:11 PM
I'm watching porn with a bud, and we're jerking off, we look over at each other, he stands up and comes over close to me, i'm sitting and his cock is level with my face, he's slowly puling the foreskin back and forth, then i see the precum start to ooze out of his cock head and down the shaft and i lean in and lick it all before he can say no, with that he continues to jerk while the head is in my mouth, feeding me precum before he can't take it anymore and unloads as I swallow.

monaohio
Sep 20, 2014, 12:49 PM
having one guy fuck me while I suck one the other guy and both cum at same time and have two cocks in me and both of those cum at same time

pole_smoker
Sep 20, 2014, 1:31 PM
My sex fantasies are boring. One on one sex with a man or woman I have a crush on or who I am in a relationship with. I've already done that though.

The only fantasy I have never done that I'd want to do is have sex with a woman and man at the same time.

loftycraig
Sep 21, 2014, 7:05 PM
I suppose my fantasy is boring to most--It involves first bi encounter --I fantasize that I meet someone and we are talking and my hand slides over to his thigh then slowly up until I can feel his soft member under the material--I would enjoy feeling bulge of it and then undoing the pants and removing them and seeing his semi erection under his briefs and feeling the hardness grow--then on from there removing and first tasting his full erection and enjoying what I have dreamed of doing for a long time-- ;)
not boring at all. i think about yr fantasy every day, thanx

Realist
Sep 21, 2014, 9:42 PM
Nope, they're mine, you can't have them!

Anyway, I've already lived most of mine!

Melody Dean
Sep 21, 2014, 9:58 PM
Anyway, I've already lived most of mine!

That is the best response to this question ever! Someday, I hope I can say the same thing.

wifekinky4husband
Sep 26, 2014, 7:14 PM
A bunch of healthy clean men who can cum come all day and get hard quickly for more sucking and Fing so I can share, share, share all that yummy cum and stiff cock with my husband!

Still trying to make it happen. Obviously we have discovered he is more comfortable with all of this if there are other wives there encouraging and participating in all the action.

EmailOnly
Sep 27, 2014, 7:08 PM
When I started puberty my cock got hard for no reason at all..
An older male relative noticed it one day and he started seducing me.. telling me my cock got hard because it needed to grow.. and then he told me how to relieve that pressure..

"Here, let me show you."

and he stroked my cock and sucked me.. A dry cum.. but I felt a pleasant sensation and my cock did go down...

Next time I had an erection I thought of my Uncle and it wasn't long before he swallowed my 1st cum..

My fantasy is seduction but as I grew older I followed the same path and became the seducer.. not the suducee.. (?)

Laws being what they are nowadays it is safer to fantasize bout seducing my babysitter.. even if she feels your cock while driving her home........

SargeRay.USMC
Sep 28, 2014, 1:01 AM
Neighbor & his wife just left. Mid-40s & horny as hell. I live in lakeside cabin & they are next door- coming up most weekends. Tonight was our 3rd playtime. he stopped by this morning we went jogging together. After we ran- Invited him in to empty his balls. he sucked my nutt also & I invited him & his wife over for evening of play. Their college kids were leaving today so they welcomed some adult playtime. They showed up about 6pm with thick steaks - ready to grill. We quickly cooked the steaks & all were thinking about the bedroom. She is a horny 45yo- great kisser.

Since moving back to tenn- I have not developed female relationship. have had much more cock than pussy during the last 4 months- I welcomed her lucious lips & boobs as well as her pussy. After dinner with wine- we were all ready to relax & play. She preceded to drag us to couch we all stripped & she sucked me & her hubby.. We both popped nut & she eagerly swallowed. We lay her up on couch and hubby & i began to worship her body. I went down on her hairless pussy while hubby conscentrated on her boobs & lips. My tongue is trained to please and she preceeded to cum over & over. Exhausted - we all got up & went back to the bedroom. I have a playroom with sex-sling, harnesses, toys but I chose to go to bedroom.. She wanted to watch me & hubby 1st. I pulled out the lub- gave her a dildo to stretch me ready.. Pulled out rubbers & got in doggy position to get mounted. head down- with his wife's help he got behind me & proceeded to breed me. Ahh was so good. he pounded me. His wife got in front of me & pushed her pussy in my face. She came again so fast.

She was still horny so he pulled out- I mounted her and he got behind me & re-entered me. I do luv a fuckin daisy chain. We got into rythum- the bed was shakin & bouncin.

I was gettin a good fuckin & was plowing her pussy. I cam big load & filled her pussy. he pulled out- off rubber & entered his wife's hot pussy- slopey 2nd- did not take long fuckin and he came in her pussy mixed with my cum. he pulled out & we both preceded to suck out our cum from her pussy. She came again.

We all collapsed . We were totally exhausted- we all lay together & fell asleep. About 2 hours later- we woke & all sticky. We went to shower & then went to kitchen to clean up. They just left- i sat nude out on porch watching as they walked toward their cabin. They thought ahead & had lights on so they cud see . No moon tonight.

I will be moving back into town- into a regular house- in a couple of weeks but they will be a regular visitor. She has a friend that she wants to introduce me to - so maybe I will begin to get some regular PUSSY.

Have missed chatting this week. All who read this- hope you enjoy- I will re-read in morning & remember the night of play. Think I will need to pull off the sheets before sleeping.

Night all.

mrcumsalot
Sep 28, 2014, 8:36 AM
My biggest fantasy is a simple one: I would love to know what it feels like to have an orgasm. I have never been able to attain an erection ( and have never had much feeling in my penis due to some childhood issues). I have always gotten all my sexual satisfaction from knowing that I have pleased the men I have been with, but do not know what it feels like to actually cum. I'm not complaining though as I still enjoy the feeling of being anally and orally penetrated even without the orgasm.

greatwhite
Sep 30, 2014, 10:11 PM
My wife comes home from a business convention trip and as soon as she gets unpacked she strips off and lays across the bed with me to tell me all about her trip. She says one night she and some other gals went out on the town....she says they were in this nice lounge where they started chatting with a group of guys, also in town on business......She says one of the guys ask her to dance....said he was a nice guy and a super dancer.....she says they danced several times, including some nice slow ones where he held her tight.....and she could feel his hard on poking at her crotch.....she said that between the drinks she had had and feeling the guy's boner she got horny and pressed against him rub for rub......until he finally whispered in her ear and asked if she'd like to go to his room......she said by that time she was so horny she couldn't say no.....so they went to his room and wasted no time getting undressed and letting him mount her......she says his dick was about the same size as mine, except he was cut and I'm not......she says they got a powerful mutual orgasm on their first one......and then two longer slower ones, one of which he took her doggy.....he invited her to spend the night but she said she better get back to her hotel.....

She said she got horny the next morning thinking about the night before and started to call the guy but at the last moment decided she better get on with her convention business. Her story makes me so horny that I ask her to describe again how he mounted her......and as she does, I mount her and we have one wild fuck session. After we finish and catch our breath she mentions that the guy she met is going to be in our city in two weeks.....and I suggest she call him and invite him to our house.......she does.....the guy is not sure what to make of this situation but he can't pass up the chance to be with her again so he says that's great.

Two weeks later he comes to town.....gets checked into his hotel.....catches a cab to our house......he's pretty shy and reluctant when meeting me, but I try to put him at ease by saying my wife told me you showed her a really good time at the convention......he is a little embarrassed and doesn't know what to say......so I tell him I'm glad he did that because she says it was the first time she had experienced a circumcised dick......now the guy is really flustered and speechless.......

About that time my wife suggests we quit talking about it and start doing something about it.....and we usher the guy to our bedroom.....where she and I quickly undress.....and the guy follows suit kind of slowly.....but he finally gets naked and joins us on the bed.....I'm 100 percent hard but he is still on soft......my wife gets a hand on each of our dicks.....and strokes them.....and then she puts his hand on my dick and tells me, here, feel how this uncut dick works.....and she puts my hand on his and tells me to try his.......he very slowly works my foreskin back and forth......and as I take hold of his rod it gets hard---fast.

My wife then lays back and says, who's coming first? I tell the guy, please, be my guest, and motion for him to mount her........he gets over her and I reach in between and take his dick and guide it into my wife's snatch........he makes an easy penetration and starts a methodical humping.........I turn around with my back to him and crowd in between them......sitting astradle her boobs so that my dick is in her face......she sucks me.....as he humps her, and rests his chest and head on my back......

I can tell by his strokes and his sounds that he can't be far from an orgasm.....so I pull out of my wife's mouth and get up and turn around and straddle her head facing him......so my dick is right in his face.......my wife reaches up and takes my dick and puts it right at his lips.......he is so horny and caught up in fucking her that he doesn't hesitate to take my dick in his mouth.......he starts sucking, keeping time with his own humping.......but since I have fucked her earlier in the afternoon I can outlast him.........so he shoots his load into her, thundering the bed with his orgasm.....and he keeps up the pounding until he has squeezed out his last drop, still sucking on my dick......

When he finally finishes that load he rolls over and off of her......and I wheel around and mount her.....and slide my rod into her cunt, all slick now with his cum......and I proceed to fuck her to a wild orgasm......and as she and I hit our Supreme Moments I see his dick starting to rise again......and when I finally pull out, he is already raising up and ready to mount her again.......and I lay back and watch as he shags her with a mighty pounding until they both have earth-shattering climaxes.......

Fantasy aside, I have been in one only MMF with a married couple.....three hours of every form of mix-and-match we could think of........it is hot to watch another man fuck his wife; it is awesome hot to fuck his wife with him watching, and it is double hot to suck him and be sucked with her watching...........but it would all be even hotter if if was my wife!

ugg i'm gonna cummmm

Cutiliae
Sep 30, 2014, 10:49 PM
Sharing my wife with another man. I think it would be great to see her getting fucked while I helped. I know it will never happen though because years ago before we were married we were watching a porn movie with a scene with two guys fucking one girl and I asked her if she'd ever been fucked by two guys at once. She responded that she hadn't and would not want to becuase it would be too much work. Later in life I learned that there are a lot of women who would like that. Oh, well....it is what it is.

tonytnt
Oct 1, 2014, 4:55 PM
My fantasy is to dress up in heels, dress, wig, makeup, nylons and go to a club and be hit on by guys. While they sit next to me at the bar or table, they put their hand on my nylon covered thighs and run their hand up my dress. Then I go out to the parking lot and blow him in his car.

swimpolojock
Oct 7, 2014, 1:36 AM
i want to oil wrestle with another guy close to my weight. loser submits to winner both orally & anally. i weigh 155 lbs.
2nd fantasy is to have a hard cock in my mouth + one in each of my fists while a guy fucks my virgin butt hole & i get sucked off at same time...
as soon as a man cums in my mouth i start sucking the next cock in either of my my fists.......
meanwhile the guy fucking me tag teams with the guy sucking my hard cock until they cum up in my virgin cherry butt hole
in fact all 5 guys can cum in my mouth then rim me & fuck me raw.
if we wrestle first guy that gets the other to cum wins 24 hours of total controll of the loser as his slave

sysper
Oct 7, 2014, 2:27 AM
i want to oil wrestle with another guy close to my weight. loser submits to winner both orally & anally. i weigh 155 lbs.
2nd fantasy is to have a hard cock in my mouth + one in each of my fists while a guy fucks my virgin butt hole & i get sucked off at same time...
as soon as a man cums in my mouth i start sucking the next cock in either of my my fists.......
meanwhile the guy fucking me tag teams with the guy sucking my hard cock until they cum up in my virgin cherry butt hole
in fact all 5 guys can cum in my mouth then rim me & fuck me raw.
if we wrestle first guy that gets the other to cum wins 24 hours of total controll of the loser as his slavemultiple guys using me has been 1 of my favorite fantasies....mmmmmm.....also 24 hours of total control sounds so hot too, good thing i'm no good @ wrestling :cutelaugh

sysper
Oct 7, 2014, 3:06 AM
ok here's another fantasy i have had......in my fantasy me & my roomate have never done nething with a guy & we know 2 guys who are fwb's, there pretty open about it so it's no big deal. 1 night me & my roomate are talking & our 2 friends come up. we agree it's cool they hookup but don't say much more. then 1 night me & my roomate go out get drunk, then come back home. we start talking about our friends again. maybe it's the booze & the fact there were alot of pretty girls out there & we didn't come home with ne so we're frustrated, we begin to talk about our friends again, then we start talking about each other & would it be so bad if we tried some stuff. well we wind up giving each other handjobs. we don't talk about that for a few weeks, things are a little tense. but finally we start talking about it again. the next day we're talking about it again, sober, & it just starts sounding like a good idea the more we talk about it. slowly our pants come off & we're touching each other again. after we getoff, another shock as we're staring @ each other & it just feels right to kiss each other! this takes it to another level. more & more we start to feel comfortable about this with each other. eventually we sleep in the same bed & walk around naked. we really get into each other. we do alot of things togather but it stops @ anal. we agree we can't do that because we wanna loose that anal cherry @ the same time & it's kinda impossible, but then we remember our 2 friends, maybe they could help. we're pretty sure they would be into it. after all there not monogomous there just fwb's. so 1 night we make a "date" to go out with those 2 guys & have them come over to our place. when we're there we're a little buzzed & we start talking about them & there sexuality. meanwhile me & my roomate have secret plans. i don't think they know exactly what we're aiming @ but they have some idea something's up :) eventually we spill the beans & we say we have been sleeping with each other for a few months & now we're ready to go all the way, but we wanna do it togather. now they realize we would like them to fuck us so we can loose our anal virginity togather. i seduce 1 of the guys, i sit down on the bed & drag him over by me. i start to massage him all over. my roomate lays face down on the bed & has the other guy lay on top of him. slowly the cloths come off & there's alot of kissing. my new friend grabs my legs & my roomate watches with excitement as i get mounted. i watch my roomate as his new partner massages his asshole with his finger so he can slide his cock inside. finally me & my roomate have bonded by crossing the line deep into submissive homosexuality togather! we are so happy with ourselves & each other. it's a bonding experiance. we get closer, gaze deep into each other's eyes. then our lips meet, we lock lips & makeout so passionately like never before. our lust is driving our closeness with each other. we slowly move to a 69 & continue like that for awhile. then i feel my new friend's cock shoot his cum inside me which makes me shoot in my roomate's mouth. that & the cock in his ass makes him shoot into mine. then me & my roomate have a knowing look on our faces & snowball each other for a few minutes. we thank our friends & they congratulate us for going all the way. we share our kisses with them too. we celebrate all weekend. we still invite our friends for fun but we also know we can have alot of fun with each other too, especially now since we have broken the anal barrier so we can do that too.

PeninAZ
Jan 5, 2015, 10:10 PM
Let's see, mine, but haven't done...
-- Ritualistic Cock Worship (May be better in my head, not even too keen on how it ought to be done)

-- BDSM Goddess Worship (To suffer at my Mistress' pleasure, various forms of body worship, little sexual pleasure of my own as my Mistress' is enough)

-- To be fucked in the ass (By either man or woman with a strapon) and have an explosive orgasm (it's so difficult doing solo)

Shady1963
May 4, 2016, 4:53 AM
Hay its me want one for too

azoroth87
May 4, 2016, 5:27 PM
I have quite a few myself.

I really like watching. I've always just wanted to sit and watch people go at it. At some sort of orgy and party. Huge turn on. There are some hot tubs where I live and always thought that it would be hot to get invited to watch things go down. Gay/straight/bi whatever.

I also like the thought of public stuff. Like outdoors, back of bar, dark nearly empty movie theater. Somewhere that nobody would notice but still there if they happened to see.

Never have done either of those. However, kinda have experienced one of my major ones. I like it when my wife ties me down to the bed. Puts blindfold on, and I have earphones in. I can't move, hear, or see. She then does whatever she wants. I keep hoping that she goes further and further. Like using toys on me and stuff but never does. Usually doesn't last long and she unties me then rides me.

Jack Black
May 17, 2016, 10:00 AM
I was cut as a baby. Foreskins have always fascinated me. Although my sex life has been straight, I would love to cock dock with an uncut penis to experience the feeling of rubbing one out with a foreskin. Number one on my bucket list. SE Wisconsin

OlderBC1
May 18, 2016, 2:13 PM
Well, since a certain member said he loved my stories, I'll indulge him...& the rest of you. Splinters of the mind's eye, of course. I hadn't seen my old runnin' buddy Dan in years! But ran into him at an old restaurant bar from the 50's called The Dragon. Still operating in the smallish town we grew up in in here in NE Ohio. He was my height & relative body mass, but hairy as a grown man when he was 13! Brown shaggy hair, blue eyes & a thick, knobby cock. That rounded Butt of his, along with that fat knobby dick made me hard just looking at them. We recognized each other immediately, shaking hands & exchanging the usual pleasantries. We took a seat at one of the old wooden tables...the kind of tables & chairs you'd see in the old western saloons. The place had plenty of windows with venetian blinds to allow a lot of light in. I guess the owner wanted a more family bar on the corner sort of ambiance? We sat there, drinking the usual BMC beers & enjoying catching up with each other's lives since the late 70's. " Say Mel, do you ever think about what we used to do when we got stoned & were horney?" " Uh, yeah...why?" afraid of guessing wrong. " Well, I've been thinking I'd like to do that again. I liked sucking your big dick! And the way you fucked me in the ass..." " You DO remember I married Marie, that girl I date for a couple years?" '" Oh yeah, I hoped she'd like to be included, since you guys are still married & all?" " She was damn cute too!" " She's even prettier now! Big, full tits, furry little pussy, nice little heart shaped butt. And she likes sucking me off & swallowing too!" I called home to let Marie know Dan was back in town, & too see if she still wanted to do threesomes? " Hey babe, guess what? I stopped at The Dragon for a beer, & Dan Cowger walked in! Remember him from the stories I told you?" " Hi baby! You mean the guy with the big, thick cock you sucked off that night you slept over?' " Yeah, that's him. Still wanna do threesomes again?" " Well, he's gonna wear a rubber if he wants to fuck me. & I want you two to suck each other hard first! And when he's gonna cum, I want you to join me in sucking him off! You're gonna swallow some cum with me, baby! That's MY fantasy!" " OK babe! I'd like to swallow his cum again...but with you would be hot! See you in a bit!" We were only a couple blocks from home, so it wouldn't take long to get to our 3-bedroom ranch from here.
Walking in the door, Marie was wearing tight short shorts & a tank top, that showed off her 38DD tits nicely. Not to mention that tasty little ass! " Marie, this is Dan, my old buddy from way back." " Hi Dan, is that a pickle in your pants, or are you happy to see me?" Marie said with a playful smile. " It's a pickle!" We all laughed at that old joke. " sit down boys, I'll get us all a beer & some Jack." She returned shortly with some cold beers, shot glasses & a 5th of JD. I poured us all a shot & popped the bottles open. " OK, look you two. I do like the thought of a threesome. But We all share equally. Mel, I remember how you felt left out here & there last time. I won't do that to you again, baby. I'm sorry, I just got caught up & forgot you were there? I'll get it right this time Mel baby, I promise! I know you've been wanting a guy that'll suck you off & let you fuck him in the ass. Dan, are you going to suck my man off, letting him cum in your mouth? Do you like the thought of him burying his big cock in your butt? Do you even like getting fucked in the ass? And I insist you wear a rubber when you fuck me, honey. " " Yeah, Marie, I liked the way he fucked me in the ass back then! It felt really great the way he didn't get rough or anything. But damn, he came like a horse in my mouth! I had to lick the rest off him! And a rubber is OK. I get it." he insisted calmly. " Well, then Let's strip & get to it! I want those big cocks inside me!" " Hey, me too, babe!" " Oh yeah, you'll get your ass filled baby. I hope you're ready to swallow some cum with me? And oh yeah...that means you too, lover boy! My man has a lot of cum for you to swallow, I'm sure!"
We all got naked, our dicks already semi-erect. We all three stood there a bit, eyeing each other's nude bodies. Thinking about what was coming. Damn, her big tits look great! And that tiny little furry pussy looks so inviting! We hugged together, indulging in a three way kiss, her nipples getting hard against our chests, his hairy. Our dicks stood right up against her thighs, already dripping love juice. Marie dropped to her knees, taking our big, hard cocks in each hand. Taking turns sucking both our dicks as we watched her spread her little mouth over our thick cocks. " Mm, that tastes good! You have a really fat cock, Dan! Kinda knobby head, but suckable! Oh baby, you're cock is really big & hard!" she said, taking my swollen cock in her mouth & sucking it hard. She could really suck cock, I must admit! Putting a rubber on Dan, she got on top of me, taking my whole cock in her soaking wet pussy right there! Dan got behind her, that luscious ass blending so prettily with her furry little cunt, already getting pumped by my fat cock. He pushed that big knobby head against her butt hole, finally popping it in. She gasped as he steadily shoved all 7 thick inches deep in her ass. she groaned & moaned as we slowly, gently started fucking her. She had always wanted to know what it was like to get double-dicked!

OlderBC1
May 18, 2016, 2:30 PM
Part II-
She bucked & moaned as we speeded up our strokes, her pussy running with her love juices, down her legs in fact! We fucked her a bit harder then, but not too hard. I didn't want to hurt my little love. Just make her cum hard! I could feel Dan's big dick's strokes against mine, making mine a little bigger & harder yet! " Oh, god, their huge! Oh god, fuck me harder! Ooh ooh ooh ooohuuhhhhgggnnnnn!" she groaned as all that cock meat pumped her holes hard! " Oh, fuck! I'm...gonna...cum!" I half-moaned as I pulled out. Dan did likewise We looked at each other's twitching cocks, & got into a 69. sucking each other's big, fat dicks hard! I want his cum in my mouth, I thought as I sucked him fast & hard! A couple minutes of sucking each other like that, & he moaned with a mouthful of my cock, & spewed load after warm, thick load of cum in my waiting mouth. I swallowed as much of it, as fast as I could! Some squirted out the sides of my mouth, & down the thick shaft as I sucked hard on his knobby cock head. It was about then that I moaned & groand, shooting my big hot load into his mouth. Marie jacked off & fondled her big, round tits a she watched us sucking each other off, trying to swallow a lot of cum!
When we finally managed to lap it all up, we laid back, panting. " Damn, you still cum like a horse, Mel! Your cum tastes better now though?" " you came pretty hard yourself. Seems like you still like the way I suck that big fat dick of yours?" " Yeah, you're a wonderful cocksucker, Mel." " You sure did good, baby! You did pretty good on my man's big cock yourself, honey. Now, baby, I'll suck you hard so Dan here can take that big cock up his cute little butt!" With that, she sucked me hard again in a couple minutes. Putting a rubber on me, then some lube on the head & shaft of my hard cock. " Bend over, lover boy! Gotta lube your ass so he can shove his fat cock in it!" Having done so, she guided my stiff cock head into his tight, round ass. With one smooth shove, it was all in deep! As I started fucking him, Marie spread her legs in Dan's face, pulling his face into her wet, fucked pussy. In no time, he loosened up so I could fuck him faster, harder. Getting a rhythm going while I fucked my best friend's tight ass. Damn, I forgot how good his tight ass felt with my big, fat dick in it! A solid hour I gave him, getting ass-fucked good & proper! When I got that feeling, I pulled out.

OlderBC1
May 18, 2016, 2:43 PM
Part III-
Ripping off the rubber, I was about to...then Marie quickly took my throbbing manhood in her mouth & made me cum. I'll be damned if she didn't swallow all of it, save for a mouthful she saved. She kissed Dan, then spread his lips with her tongue, & opened her mouth. All my thick , warm cum ran into his open mouth. He swallowed every bit, kissing her once more, passionately. " OK baby, your turn! She sucked Dan's big, thick organ hard as a rock, then prepped him as she'd done me. Rubbing lube on my spread-eagled asshole. " Ready for a big cock, baby? Here it comes! Dan, not to rough on my sweety, now!" " OK Marie, I'll give him a good fucking!" And that he did! OMG, what a good fucking! I completely forgot how damn good that big fat dick felt in my virgin ass the first time?! " ooohuuhhhhnn! Oh shit, gimme that big fat dick!" I begged & moaned. He gave me a really righteous fucking for an hour & a half! Just fucking my damn brains out, pumping my ass deep & hard...just hard enough to hit my G-spot & make me moan wildly. He damn near came in that rubber with his big dick buried in my ass, but pulled out just in time to start shooting cum on Marie's face as he stuck his big fat dick in her mouth.
She sucked him as hard as she could, sucking hard on that knobby head, his hot cock spewing loads of cum in her mouth, as she swallowed quickly. Laying back with a face full of his cum, I licked her face clean. Dan was sucking & licking her asshole as I did so, making her moan softly as i licked her face of his thick cum. Laying back, spent, we kissed each other slowly & passionately for a time. Then we had to get dressed before th older kids came home from school. Too bad we never got to repeat that hot, wonderful experience. We heard a year or so later that he'd gotten an STD & things weren't going well for him in South Carolina. Damn...

friskyous
May 31, 2016, 7:22 AM
Well then.... It would be something like this. He calls me and tells me to come on over and be sure to wear my panties for him. I get there and he is in a towel and he offers me something to drink and suggests i get more comfortable. He eyes me as I strip off my street clothes down to my panties. He smiles as i see his fat cock swelling beneath his towel. I get on my knees in front of him and take him into my mouth and he begins fucking my mouth slowly.
Next i know there is a knock at the door and to my surprise he hardly flinches and yells.. come on in! I freak out and stand up wiping my mouth.. my cock now swollen pushing it's head out the top of my panties when 2 guys about his size walk in both grinning. He smiles and says hi giuys.. i wanted you to meet my new slut...
The guys laughed and one began unzipping his pants and removing his cock. Not knowing what to do I watch as he pulls out a nice fat cock and began stroking it.
My guy looks at me and says simply... suck his cock. My cock now straining against the delicate fabric, I get on my knees as I was told and take him into my mouth. My guy announces the rules... Use him anyway you want but he doesn't swallow for you and condoms only for anal. My ears perked with that statement and I felt myself shiver a bit as i sucked harder forcing as much cock as I can into my throat.
My guy then pushes me down on all fours with my ass in the air and proceeds to lube up his unprotected cock and instructs the guy I was sucking to lay down on the floor. By now the other guy is naked and stroking himself as well. My guy then positions that fat cock at my entrance, pulls down my panties and begins shoving his thick shaft into me for the first time unprotected. I moan for him as he slides into me when guy 1 offers his rock hard cock to my lips. My guy is now working magic with my ass as I eagerly suck the cock at my face. The guy in my mouth shifts slightly and now there are two dicks in my face and I begin trying to get both in my mouth. My guys cock is really plowing my ass as he watches me being his buddies fuck slut, harder and faster when i feel his impending explosion I grab his balls as he drives deep and proceeds to empty hi hot thick load of cum in my ass. I rocked back into him as he pumped the last of his thick cum into my ass.
Upon pulling out, a small strem of his cum trails from my asshole to floor as I feel him move away and another guy take his position. Sliding on a condom he positions himself at my dripping asshole and plunges inside. He immediately begins pounding away as I feel the cum squeeze out around his cock and ooze down my ass and thighs. meanwhile cock 2 is fucking my throat and I see out of the corner of my eye.. my guy sitting back stroking himself and enjoying the show.
He watches guy one pull out of my ass remove his condom and spray cum across my ass and down my crack and guy two slide moved into position sliding into my stretched out dripping hole then presents his freshly cleaned cock to my lips. I suck him hard while his friend continues to plow my backside. In a daze of being fucked from both ends the guy in my ass pulls out , removes the condom and cums down my ass crack. All three take take turns fucking me and having me ride their cocks till they are spent.. In the end they leave me laying there seeping and sore as they hi five each other.

Fantasy45
May 31, 2016, 4:03 PM
First post: I fantasize about having an orgy with men and women and all the men take turns fucking me and cuming in me my husband taking all the cum out with his tongue and me eating out the ladies pussy while my husband fucks their pussy. And of course I want each lady to eat my pussy while the men are sucking each other's dicks and everyone cleaning all the cum up

Bipisces
May 31, 2016, 9:10 PM
So HOT!!

sysper
May 31, 2016, 9:10 PM
Well then.... It would be something like this. He calls me and tells me to come on over and be sure to wear my panties for him. I get there and he is in a towel and he offers me something to drink and suggests i get more comfortable. He eyes me as I strip off my street clothes down to my panties. He smiles as i see his fat cock swelling beneath his towel. I get on my knees in front of him and take him into my mouth and he begins fucking my mouth slowly.
Next i know there is a knock at the door and to my surprise he hardly flinches and yells.. come on in! I freak out and stand up wiping my mouth.. my cock now swollen pushing it's head out the top of my panties when 2 guys about his size walk in both grinning. He smiles and says hi giuys.. i wanted you to meet my new slut...
The guys laughed and one began unzipping his pants and removing his cock. Not knowing what to do I watch as he pulls out a nice fat cock and began stroking it.
My guy looks at me and says simply... suck his cock. My cock now straining against the delicate fabric, I get on my knees as I was told and take him into my mouth. My guy announces the rules... Use him anyway you want but he doesn't swallow for you and condoms only for anal. My ears perked with that statement and I felt myself shiver a bit as i sucked harder forcing as much cock as I can into my throat.
My guy then pushes me down on all fours with my ass in the air and proceeds to lube up his unprotected cock and instructs the guy I was sucking to lay down on the floor. By now the other guy is naked and stroking himself as well. My guy then positions that fat cock at my entrance, pulls down my panties and begins shoving his thick shaft into me for the first time unprotected. I moan for him as he slides into me when guy 1 offers his rock hard cock to my lips. My guy is now working magic with my ass as I eagerly suck the cock at my face. The guy in my mouth shifts slightly and now there are two dicks in my face and I begin trying to get both in my mouth. My guys cock is really plowing my ass as he watches me being his buddies fuck slut, harder and faster when i feel his impending explosion I grab his balls as he drives deep and proceeds to empty hi hot thick load of cum in my ass. I rocked back into him as he pumped the last of his thick cum into my ass.
Upon pulling out, a small strem of his cum trails from my asshole to floor as I feel him move away and another guy take his position. Sliding on a condom he positions himself at my dripping asshole and plunges inside. He immediately begins pounding away as I feel the cum squeeze out around his cock and ooze down my ass and thighs. meanwhile cock 2 is fucking my throat and I see out of the corner of my eye.. my guy sitting back stroking himself and enjoying the show.
He watches guy one pull out of my ass remove his condom and spray cum across my ass and down my crack and guy two slide moved into position sliding into my stretched out dripping hole then presents his freshly cleaned cock to my lips. I suck him hard while his friend continues to plow my backside. In a daze of being fucked from both ends the guy in my ass pulls out , removes the condom and cums down my ass crack. All three take take turns fucking me and having me ride their cocks till they are spent.. In the end they leave me laying there seeping and sore as they hi five each other.
mmmm sometimes i like to fantasize about being a toy for a bunch of guys using my body for there pleasure. something about submitting urself that sounds hot!

sysper
May 31, 2016, 9:11 PM
First post: I fantasize about having an orgy with men and women and all the men take turns fucking me and cuming in me my husband taking all the cum out with his tongue and me eating out the ladies pussy while my husband fucks their pussy. And of course I want each lady to eat my pussy while the men are sucking each other's dicks and everyone cleaning all the cum up
loooove that fantasy a true bisexual orgy!!!

Bisubguy302
May 31, 2016, 10:07 PM
Have done the grave yard. Mine is to give oral to a man and a woman watch them. I dont want to do clean up. Then i have my turn with her as he takes me from behind.

Fzmr9t
Jun 1, 2016, 3:16 AM
Awesome fantasy!

Fzmr9t
Jun 1, 2016, 3:50 AM
It's to be with a couple. I start by undressing her and kissing her starting at her mouth and working my way down...her neck, her shoulder, her chest, her breasts, her stomach...all the way down slowly. I get to her pussy and work my way in, tongue only, burying my face in it, and while I'm doing that, her husband walks up beside her and starts kissing her mouth...while continuing to enjoy her sweet juices, I work on his crotch on the outside of his pants with my hands... Rubbing his increasingly hardening cock. I slowly take out his cock and start stroking it, rubbing the head with my palm, then down the shaft with my fingers... I finally, grudgingly stop my assault on her pussy, and turn my wet mouth and lips to him and start licking and sucking his cock... His wife works on removing my pants and underwear, and then starts kissing my balls, and rimming my ass, and getting it all wet. She then lubes up and starts fingering my ass and getting it ready for her hubby. Her work on my ass works me into a lather, and I aggressively go after his cock with my mouth... He pulls my mouth off of his cock, and instructs me to turn around which I do. His wife lies down in front of me with her legs wide open and her pussy glistening and so I go back to work on her pussy, while her husband begins working on my ass. 1st with lubed fingers, and then he starts rubbing his cock head on my anus, and then begins pushing it in. At first I feel great pressure, and the slightest of pain, then suddenly 'pop', his cock enters my ass and I'm in heaven
he eases his cock,in and out, slowly at first, but ever increasing in speed and depth! The feeling is driving me crazy, and I take my hands and put them under her hips, and lift her hips up to my face, as I dive my tongue as deep as it will go into her pussy
she begins convulsing and grabbing at the sheets, and I continue working my tongue, focusing on her clit, until finally she begins screaming out! This causes her husband to begin working feverishly on my ass, and I begin bucking back to meet his rhythm
she begs me to stop, so I do, reluctantly, and then, try to focus on what's going on behind me. I reach back and reach for his leg and pull him closer to he and he obliges and grinds his hips against my ass, burying his cock deep inside me. I feel the twitch of his cock inside me, and I beg him to cum inside my ass. He begins working it in and out, in and out, then grabs my hips and buries it deep and suddenly I feel him cuming inside me!

madtownbluesman
Jun 5, 2016, 3:29 PM
I would love to be in a group of horned up guys for a whole weekend. Playing naked all day and night only time we are not sucking or fucking is to get a drink or to eat. I would love to be woke up to a stiff cock trying to make me suck him.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 7, 2016, 12:47 AM
I want to suck a huge black dick together with a woman. My top fantasy I must turn into a real life experience soon!!!

OlderBC1
Jun 7, 2016, 6:57 AM
A threesome with my pen pal where my wife & I both suck him off. Then we suck each other hard so we can double-dick her..an old desire of hers I'd like to fulfil! :love1:

LovingJacking
Jun 7, 2016, 8:08 AM
A threesome with my pen pal where my wife & I both suck him off. Then we suck each other hard so we can double-dick her..an old desire of hers I'd like to fulfil! :love1:

Whoa ... what an awesome fantasy!! I use this one often when I jack off -- I even sometimes caption pics I have found with my heated thoughts.

OlderBC1
Jun 7, 2016, 9:05 AM
Then lap up the cum as it streams out of her. I'd also like each of them to suck one of my balls, then take turns sucking me hard again. Then we do the same for him...

SETXbiman73
Jun 7, 2016, 11:08 AM
I would love to have a woman peg me. Something about the dynamic of the role reversal is very exciting for me.

The one that's been on my mind lately, however is, I am relaxing at the beach. We have one close to my area that while isn't an official nude beach, it is more or less accepted. Music playing, reading a book, maybe even having a drink. I would be approached by a gentleman a little older than me. We hangout, laugh, drink, and flirt. Well long story short lol. He has me bent over the bed of my truck, laying some awesome pipe to my happy ass!

OlderBC1
Jun 7, 2016, 3:22 PM
Besides the fact that when she gives me that thick, natural dildo, it feels way better than if I do it myself.

mr.beaver
Jun 8, 2016, 2:25 AM
My biggest fantasy is submitting myself to a muscular black stud with 10 or more inches of thick,black,cut cock. Giving him my anal virginity. My manhood. Eating his cum. Finding out how it feels to be full of black cock.

rce107
Jun 8, 2016, 5:14 PM
I would love to have 10-25 men, all with big uncut cocks standing in a circle around me, and with me on my knees, sucking and licking and stroking them to their climax in my mouth or all over my face! That's about as hot as I can make it!

Kuriouskock
Jun 13, 2016, 1:28 AM
I've never sucked cock but I'm dying to try so I fantasize about discovering a friend is gay and he asks me if I want to try being assfucked and I act reluctant but I really want him to fuck me bad. He teaches me how suck his cock before he eases it in my ass. It's making my cock hard right now

OlderBC1
Jun 24, 2016, 6:09 AM
^You'll come face to head with your first cock, looking at it in awe & hunger. Then something inside you just says fuck it, & you take the head in your mouth. It feels warm & smooth, maybe even wet? Lick it, slurping & sucking that tasty cock head. Realizing this isn't so bad after all. In fact, it feels so natural, why didn't I try this sooner? Then you happily start those long, sucking strokes as you try to learn how to do it just right. Then start massaging his swelling balls as you suck him deeply, thoughtfully. His cock gets even bigger & harder as you suck him passionately, realizing you love sucking dick after all?! Then pop that big, throbbing dick outta your mouth, put a condom and lube on his handsome, twitching cock, & get on all fours. He kisses, licks & sucks your butt hole to give you pleasure as he helps you relax. Then eases the head of his big, hard dick in & out of your now wet & eager butt hole till it doesn't hurt for him to gently slide every tasty inch in your waiting love hole. You moan with every stroke of that wonderful thick, hard cock. You keep moaning from him gently fucking your tight, wet hole until you go aaaahhh...your love hole loosens up finally as you smile with how wonderful that big dick feels. You start fucking him back as you relax & enjoy...

vega6969
Jul 13, 2016, 11:45 PM
My fantasy is to have my wife dress up in high heels and a lacy outfit while she is wearing a strap-on. She orders me to bed, strips me naked, makes me get on my hands and knees and fucks me until I beg her to stop!!!

BigDog88
Jul 14, 2016, 1:32 PM
Staying the weekend with a bi couple - the only rules are there are no rules and no clothes. Start out by me coming to their place and being met by the guy of the house. The lady of the house is at the store to get some wine, snacks and cigarettes. I have a smoking fetish but don't smoke outside of this. We exchange some idle chit chat, then remove our clothes in anticipation of his wife arriving at any time. He comments to me that he likes my cock and I do the same. Now naked, we grope a bit then he invites me over to the couch. I stretch out and he asks if he could suck me for a couple of minutes. I agree to let him and he proceeds. After about two minutes, his wife comes in and 'catches' us in the act. She takes a long draw off of her cigarette and says 'wow, that's so fucking hot!'. She watches for another moment or two, then proceeds to take off her clothes and comes next to us to watch. By now I have a huge erection and so does he. She gives it a tug, then proceeds to suck his cock while he sucks me.

I don't to come too soon, so I ask if we could trade places... and I begin to suck him off. His wife is now dripping wet and asks if I could lick her cunt too. I oblige and the next thing I know, I'm buried deep inside of her luscious shaved cunt. She orgasms nearly immediately, but I continue to fuck her nice and slow. I finally feel the cum building deep within and blast out a very satisfying load deep in her. With plenty of cum running out of her pussy, she has her husband get down and clean her up with his mouth. She then plants a big kiss on him, then on me. It's intense on every level.

Later in the day, one of their bi girlfriends stops by. I had met her previously, but never really talked to her. It's not long before she has her clothes off and the wife of the house and this new gal are going at it. I mentioned to "Mike" that I'd like to taste him some more and he readily agrees. In moments, his nice cock is deep in my mouth - all the while the girls are having their own fun. In a few minutes, he asks if I'd like him to fuck me. I replied "yes, but only if you take it easy". He agreed. He got some lube and wiped it on his cock, then a little on my asshole. Pressing easily, he gets the head in and it feels great. Pushing very slowly, he reaches a point that he can begin thrusting very slowly, but very determined. It's the most sensational feeling ever!

We play like this and with each other all weekend long. Finally, we exchange our good byes - but still totally naked. After that, we get dressed and depart.

Incredible sex was had by all!

bimwm46
Jul 14, 2016, 9:24 PM
I want two older experienced men guiding and mentoring me as I begin exploring my bi side. Our first evening together, they take me to an adult bookstore and into a video booth to work on my cocksucking skills. We get naked and I sit between them, the three of us kissing and groping and fondling each other, the two of them getting me hotter and hotter. The thick steel cockring they've chosen for me feels so good on my throbbing muscle, I am so eager and horny that I am harder than I have ever been. They've wrapped a thick, weighted ring around my balls and it feels amazing! Soon a hard cock presents itself at the gloryhole, and the three of us kneel, taking turns licking and sucking, my friends encouraging me and running their hands all over me as I devour it hungrily, working it just the way they show me to. I give in and lose myself in it and soon I am bobbing up and down the length of the curved shaft, listening to my friends telling me what a good cocksucker I'm becoming and the sounds of my anonymous partner's breathing getting faster and faster. I savor the taste of his hot cock, the sweet drip of pre-cum, my hand cupping his balls when he grunts and starts to cum. His swollen head flares and one, two, three, four warm spurts shoot into my eager, hungry mouth, tasting so good and making my own dick twitch and drip as I lick up every last drop. I share the cum with my friends, kissing them deeply, and the three of us suck every last cock that finds its way to us.

Waylon
Jul 15, 2016, 11:09 AM
I'm on a business trip, staying in a big hotel and go to the hotel bar for a nightcap. There are a few couples at tables and two guys at the bar. I sidle up and order a bourbon on the rocks and the man next to me, a very well-built black man comments how he too is a bourbon drinker. With the ice broken, we chat a bit and he is in town on business too. We talk more about being on the road and how we miss our wives or girlfriends and share some intimate details about things we do in the bedroom. Soon we are both feeling fine and he invites me up to his room for a smoke. Once in his room, we know things are going to get hot. He takes off his shirt and shows and muscular ripped upper body and drops his pants to the floor wearing only a small black thong that barely covers his erection. His cock looks to be about 8 inches long as it peeks over the top of the silky waistband. As he lays back on the bed, I sense the invitation and I am between his legs with his manhood in my hand in no time. I proceed to suck his big black dick and he moans as I take him deep to the balls. I take a ball gently in my mouth and suck as he moans with pleasure, then the other ball too. Back to the top of his cock and then my mouth and throat begin the up and deep down like a piston, on each downstroke he bucks his hips up, fucking my throat as I feverishly deep throat him. Soon his balls tighten and I feel the first huge spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat. My tongue is swirling around his cock like a spinning top as he gushes spurt after spurt of warm sticky cum in my mouth and throat. It takes 3 more gulps to get it all down and he lays there, totally spent. We lay together for a while and he thanks me for a great blowjob. I am pleased to have been at service to him.

libra1984
Nov 25, 2016, 11:11 PM
My new sexual fantacy, it is short quick and to the point, and finally helps prove that i am no longer bi curriouse just relax and the feeling of the penatrating cock goes from ouch to aawwww that feels incredable
I would like to begin by sucking a mans bald cock and balls :) dick in my mouth:) and to make the moment that much better I begin to freel the lubed tip of a 10 to 12 inch rock hard cock. when that mans member filled my ass to the brim i had the strongest orgasm ever, it felt incredable but everytime i get close with a woman, i can not get hard, that is untill a fine man walks by me, running off of pure instinct i follow him.

ohbimale
Nov 26, 2016, 2:10 AM
I would like to be naked on my knees surrounded by 20 or so naked men with hard cocks for me to suck and swallow their cum one at a time.

Kwala18
Nov 27, 2016, 7:13 PM
This is exactly what i want to try :'( I still virgin and i want to first time be with like 10 men with hard big cocks for me to suck and to feel them in my cute ass :impleased

microman
Nov 28, 2016, 10:17 AM
As I drove into the garage I noticed cars on the street in front of the house and figured one of the neighbors was having a party, which wasn't really unusual. My wife greeted me and suggested I take a shower because I was sweaty from work. God, a nice long hot shower would sure be good. I lathered up, washing my hair and scrubbing my body well producing a nice lather before I rinsed and toweled off. I noticed my wife and already grabbed my work clothes and boots but also noticed there wasn't a towel hanging on the rack. I was left to drip dry as I shaved and brushed my teeth. The air felt cool on my body as the moisture dripped away.

I slipped into the bedroom to put on some clothes and then noticed our neighbors standing their with smiles on their faces. Here I was nude in front of both the men and women we called friends. My wife quietly said, “On your knees.”

I quickly glanced around an my neighbors all had smiles on their faces. I also noticed that on my bed was my porno stash that I had hidden away from my wife's prying eyes. Apparently she had found it, all of it. There it was, right on top, “Fuck Me, Fuck My Wife,” “Big Black Cocks in Gay White Holes,” “Bisexual Husbands,” “Strap-on Husbands.” The dildos I used were all set out for display. And playing wirelessly on the television were secret pictures from my laptop of me in action with men, 15 seconds with a cock in my mouth followed by 15 seconds of a cock in my ass, on my knees, on my back, and more. Once again my wife firmly said, “On your knees, now.”

As I slowly lowered myself to my knees I heard a woman across the room utter, “He's got a hard-on. What a faggot.” That was followed by a chorus a laughter from both other women and their husbands. I looked down and my six inches was rigid, harder than I could remember. Then I noticed that more men were coming down the hall and entering the bedroom. Some were already naked and their cocks seemed to dwarf my own. They were stroking them, getting them hard. Did I really need to wonder what was set out before me?

sysper
Dec 19, 2016, 12:02 AM
this 1 has gotta be the best for me i think...........it's longterm & goes beyond sex. i become friends with a girl & each of us finds out the other is bicurious but never done anything with the same sex. we are very supportive of each other especially with this. but it also begins to build sexual tension between us. eventually we cave & it's hot!!!! we still dabble with the same sex a little. i get to watch her with a girl, she gets to watch me with 2 other guys. i ask for both, she agrees :) i want to show her as much of my sexuality as i can even the part that doesn't involve her & her gender, i also wanna have the same understanding & closeness with her. we grow accept some kinda attraction to the same sex for ourselves & each other but, there's more tension. it's a little different tension than before. after alot of tenseness & pointless arguing we slowly realize we are falling in love with each other. once we realize this & celebrate it we become more committed to each other. we don't deny our sexuality, in fact it's there it's a part of us so it's important we know about it. but we both leave it behind & concentrate on each other for the rest of our lives. bet u weren't expecting that kinda fantasy lol.

biwmtrucker44
Dec 19, 2016, 11:20 AM
I would like to be naked on my knees surrounded by 20 or so naked men with hard cocks for me to suck and swallow their cum one at a time.

Me too

csreef
Dec 19, 2016, 11:40 PM
Hmmm.... I'd have to say that a fantasy for me would be to have a relationship with an 18 y/o Twink or a very artistic Emo Boy....or Boys

sysper
Dec 19, 2016, 11:44 PM
mmmmm yes imagine getting a hot twink/emo completely naked, checkout his hot naked body. then put ur hands on his nice ass & put ur tongue in his mouth, feel his hardon for u..........mmmmmmmmmmm..........i'd love to find another guy to spitroast him, or even a girl with a strapon :P
Hmmm.... I'd have to say that a fantasy for me would be to have a relationship with an 18 y/o Twink or a very artistic Emo Boy....or Boys

69luvr
Dec 20, 2016, 1:36 PM
my absolute fantasy is to meet a gorgeous cross dresser with exquisite tits and a hard cock.

69luvr
Dec 20, 2016, 1:37 PM

Id love this too.

nashs.bath
Dec 22, 2016, 12:03 AM
I have 5 or 6 different friends who are part of a couple. Sometimes my friend is the hubby, sometimes the wife. No matter what, sucking the guys cock while watching wifey furious masturbate, eating her out while getting ass fucked and then sliding into her and having him fuck me vigorously; as if I'm a strap on and he's thrusting into her with my cock.

julyguybill
Dec 22, 2016, 1:57 AM
my fantasy is to be on my knees with 6 to 10 guys naked around me sucking their cocks with two women be touched kissed but never penetrated I want them to help all these men cum in my mouth

Rippi
Jan 9, 2017, 1:43 AM

Hi, My name is Rippi and I'm starting a webcomic about bisexual adventures, I would like to invite you to take a look in my site:

http://www.bigpleasures.com/

So if you have liked the drawings and the story I would like to invite you to subscribe and support my work, I like so much make drawings and stories about bisexual porn and I always thought there is few good material about this theme in the porn world.
Thank you

Big Pleasures by Rippi Sadone

Bluehill
Jan 9, 2017, 6:46 AM
I would like to be fucked in a sling.