PDA

View Full Version : the older woman:

GI_jane
May 22, 2007, 11:20 AM
For those of you who like to read, here’s a little something...an experience if you will, from when I started my new part time job for one of the biggest companies in Britain.

It happened almost instantly, from the moment we first met, I felt an unusual attraction. The way she talked, the way she carried herself, graceful yet full of confidence. I could tell by her words and actions that she possessed a kind heart. I was immediately drawn to this woman, there was just something about her that made me feel warm inside. Trying to focus on what she was saying, I had to resist the urge to allow my eyes to roam over her petite frame - to no avail of course. She was simply beautiful and I knew from that moment this was the start of something that I couldn’t control.

The next time we met was a week later; she was just as stunning as the first time, if not more. Again she greeted me with a warm handshake, cursing my cold hand syndrome; I smiled brightly at her, trying to control the butterflies in my stomach. I felt a warm shiver go up my spine as her skin touched mine. From then on I found myself fumbling for words, wanting to say something sophisticated or humorous, but instead the words just came out in an endless babble. I was smitten!

Again we met the following week for an adventure weekend I had been invited to. This time her state of professionalism had been replaced with a more relaxed, at ease one she had her golden blonde hair tied loosely in a ponytail, and she wore more comfortable, but appropriate clothing. Still she looked stunningly beautiful and with once glance I felt the butterflies return.
During the weekend, I got to know her on a more personal level; to me she seemed like an absolute goddess. I found myself stealing glances from across the room. She was so at ease with herself, the way she laughed and interacted with others made me want her so much more.

After that weekend, to my disappointment, I began to see less of her; we spoke on the phone a few times to sort out business related things. I remember the first time she ever called me at home, how her voice sounded on the phone, it was almost husky and again confident, that I had to control my own voice from wavering.
She was absolutely amazing, that I sometimes found myself thinking about her at random stages of the day. She seemed to own my conscious thoughts as well as my subconscious. As time went on though, I knew that what I felt would never be neutral, she was a lot older than me, probably straight, and even if she wasn’t surely I would be the last person she would look twice at.
These thoughts made me feel so empty at times that i would often try and convince myself that this crush i had was really only admiration or that i simply idolised her for the person she was. This seemed to work for a while, until one Sunday, remembrance Sunday to be precise, i saw her for the first time in ages and she took my breath away all over again.
being around her made me act so goofy, my words never seemed to come out right and i would often find myself clumsily stumbling over things, nobody had ever had this effect on me before, it was strange, normally i can hold my composure perfectly, but with her all it took was once glance and my legs turned to jelly.
How could i possibly maintain a professional relationship with this woman? When i longed for so much more. What if she ever found out about this, would she ever speak to me again? Would she be disgusted? All these thoughts were rushing through my head at once. I did have a temporary solution, i would avoid her, keep my distance until i got my emotions under control. I decided to go with that and although it was a long process I eventually gained control. She still made my heart beat faster and i was still a goofball around her but i was able to keep my feelings contained, i could flirt subtly without over doing it. And for now i had come to terms with the fact that nothing would ever come of these feelings - or so i thought.

it was a Tuesday evening in the bar after work, me an a couple of my work colleagues were listening to a story being told by one of our co-worker's many adventures overseas, when she walked in the bar, i was aware of her presence but didn’t let that distract me from the story. Unbeknown to me she approached on my left and pulled me aside from the others, she said she needed to speak with me and i was to meet her outside the bar in 5 minutes. i assumed this was work related, so i left the bar and surely enough she was there waiting for me. I followed her into one of the empty rooms assuming to get away from the noise, she closed the door and when she turned around i looked at her expectantly, when she didn’t say anything i began to feel uneasy, suddenly her voice cut through the silence with two words. "i know." my head snapped up and my heart began beating faster, i knew exactly what she was referring to - 'the crush'... "You know?" i managed to croak out.
"Yes" she replied. at that moment i felt like a deer caught in the headlights, i felt a feeling of nausea creep up in the pit of my stomach. Suddenly i couldn’t stay in the room any longer, i turned to leave but she grabbed my arm. 'Where do you think your going?" Her voice low, and almost seductive?. before i knew what was happening she pressed her lips against mine for seemed like an eternity, before pulling back, my breathing was now ragged, she looked directly into my eyes, i knew she was silently asking if this was ok and i replied by kissing her soundly.
I couldn’t quite believe this was happing, it all felt like a dream i never wanted to wake up from. Coming out of my thoughts i felt her hand on my breast, gently caressing. This moment seemed to last forever until she pulled back slowly and looked up at me again. I tried to say something but she placed her finger over my lips, she smiled before gently pressing her lips to mine one last time, then she left the room, leaving me standing there...lost in my own thoughts.

The end.
:female:

sexybicplinwv
May 22, 2007, 11:36 AM
W.O.W. Got to Love Older Woman :love1: They are Great :bigrin: :female:

Pensive
May 22, 2007, 12:02 PM
Did anything ever come of it? Are you guys dating now?

slipperybird
May 22, 2007, 2:59 PM
wow, that is very well written.
a pleasure to read :) thank you
(write more! :bigrin: )

innaminka
May 22, 2007, 7:36 PM
W.O.W. Got to Love Older Woman :love1: They are Great :bigrin: :female:

We are, aren't we...... :female: :flag4:

Funny, that older woman could have been me. (It wasn't) But i related very closely to a number of the perceived problems re working with someone at professional levels.

I also related to the kiss. What a way to go.

mouse46
May 23, 2007, 6:03 AM
:bibounce: GI Jane, Please tell us there was more. A date? Many dates ? Or you married her ?? Anxiously waiting for your next post. What a great love story!!!!!!Tell us more!!!!! :bibounce:

GI_jane
May 23, 2007, 1:03 PM
:bibounce: GI Jane, Please tell us there was more. A date? Many dates ? Or you married her ?? Anxiously waiting for your next post. What a great love story!!!!!!Tell us more!!!!! :bibounce:

lol ther will be in an update as to what happend next soon...

the sacred night
May 23, 2007, 11:13 PM
I'm glad you had such a great experience! I look forward to the same when I meet a special woman.

*foxy_roxy*
May 24, 2007, 5:32 AM
Wow that story was great! Especially the older woman, I suppose I am lucky that my older woman definately knows I want her, and I'm just waiting for our kiss.

So do tell what happened next, surely working with her after that must have been a serious nightmare!?!

darkeyes
May 24, 2007, 6:00 AM
[QUOTE=*foxy_roxy*]Wow that story was great! Especially the older woman, I suppose I am lucky that my older woman definately knows I want her, and I'm just waiting for our kiss.QUOTE]

Ya hussy Rox.....patience brings its own rewards.... :tong:

GI_jane
May 24, 2007, 9:27 AM
For those of you who read the first chapter of 'older woman' here is the final chapter of what happened next. I have written this exactly how I remember it, though I have left a few details out in order to respect the identity of the people in it.

After what seemed like hours, I finally left that room and went back in the bar, I scanned the room looking for her but she was no where to be seen, sighing I went back over to my friends.

For the next couple of days I neither saw nor heard anything from her, I didn’t know what to think. Maybe she regretted what happened and decided to keep her distance. I couldn’t focus properly, the events of that night kept playing over and over in my mind, the way she looked at me, the way her body felt against mine. This woman was driving me crazy.

It wasn’t till a week later that I actually saw her again, I was working on a new piece of equipment that had just come in, when I felt the presence of someone behind me. I turned around and there she was standing in the doorway. The way that the sun enveloped her, made her look like an angel and I instantly felt the butterflies return.
Stopping what I was doing, I smiled briefly in her direction. Not knowing what to do or say I leant against the work bench and dipped my head slightly. I felt her approach until she was directly in front of me. Raising my eyes to meet hers, I waited for her to tell me that what happened the other night was all a mistake. But she didn’t, she said nothing. In that moment I had never felt so awkward in my entire life. I averted my eyes again to the floor, unable to look at her any longer. She brought her hand up and softly caressed my cheek. Her touch was electric, i felt my skin tingle underneath hers, I lifted my eyes, to look at her once again and she smiled warmly at me. “I think we need to talk honey.” She finally said.
“Yeah” I agreed. She sighed, “you know there’s quite an age gap between us don’t you.” I wasn’t sure if this was a question or a statement. I didn’t say anything and she continued, “I mean I’m almost old enough to be your mother.” I knew she was right, but I kept silent. She sighed again, this time I felt a hint of frustration, probably at my lack of talking. “I don’t care about that.” I finally said. Silence fell.
“Me either” she eventually replied. “So what now?” I asked. She seemed to consider this for a while; I waited patiently, watching her slowly pace the room. Even in this poor lighting she was incredible, everything about her just made me smile. Suddenly her voice cut through my thoughts. “What are you smiling at” she asked, with clear amusement in her voice. Embarrassed at being caught I ducked my head, but she wasn’t about to let it slide. “Come on I want in on the fun” she said. I looked up at her. “Your beautiful, you know that?” I finally said, not knowing where I got the courage from to actually say something like that. It seemed to work its magic though; I saw a slight blush creep up in her cheeks and her mouth quirked into a smile. Suddenly I felt her lips on mine; she pulled me closer to her, deepening the kiss. I let my hands rest lightly on her lower back as we continued to kiss each other. I knew from that moment there was no going back for either of us.

Due to the lack of open-mindedness in our work place we decided that it would be best to keep this ‘thing’ we had a secret. I told nobody and neither did she. She would often come down to my department during the day and ‘Distract’ me from my work, I certainly wasn’t complaining of course. As a result of a little grafting, I still, however managed to get my work done in order to keep the boss of my back, and we, were able to take full advantage of the empty work shop.

This ‘thing’ we had, seemed to progress rapidly. I remember the first time I stayed at her place, I was really nervous. She was so patient and gentle with me and my lack of experience with a woman. That weekend was beyond amazing, back at work I had contain my grinning so my colleagues didn’t ask questions.

However despite everything, the ‘age’ thing was always an issue for her, she kept telling me that I should really be with someone my own age. I hated these discussions, although the after events usually lead to lots of kissing. As time went on, these talks seemed to get more frequent and I knew in the back of my mind that what we had wasn’t going to last forever, and surely enough I was right. One day, out of nowhere she told me it was over, in that moment I felt my whole world come crashing down, she didn’t say why and I never asked. That was the last time we ever spoke. A few weeks later she transferred to a different location, leaving behind a very broken hearted young woman.

The End. (Definitely this time lol)

I would just like to add that, when I was writing this I knew how it would end and considered writing an alternative ending but I couldn’t. So yeah hope you enjoyed reading, and sorry if the ending was a bit of a disappointment for you, I know it was for me lol

anne27
May 24, 2007, 9:32 AM
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I'm sorry it ended, but I hope you think it was worth the pain.

DuskTillDawn
May 24, 2007, 9:46 AM
Im jelous, despite the ending, it could easily have been worse.

*foxy_roxy*
May 24, 2007, 12:35 PM
Aww the ending is sad, I'm really sorry Jane, that must have been so heartbreaking!
I hope you found happiness after though :)

*foxy_roxy*
May 24, 2007, 12:36 PM
PS Hussy, me?! Never! I like having an older woman :tongue:

GI_jane
May 24, 2007, 12:59 PM
i supose it hurt for a while but i assure you it was well worth it! :tong:

darkeyes
May 24, 2007, 1:15 PM
PS Hussy, me?! Never! I like having an older woman :tongue:
wot bout an ever so teensy weensy slightly olda 1...who happens 2 b an angel......???? :tong:

mouse46
May 24, 2007, 4:51 PM
awwwwwwwww, I too am sorry it ended for you.The way you were telling your story I thought for sure you would as yet be together. Such a sweet and sad story.It must have been hard to put it down to print. Such heartache in your voice as you told us how it ended.In the begining of the story I have to say I was excited for you. I have dreamt of such a meeting, very sensual and passionate.Thanks for the story. And again I'm sorry for your brokenheart dear. I hope you find Miss Right. Good luck..... Good things come to those who wait!!!!!

open2both
May 24, 2007, 6:01 PM
BRAVO!
I've always gotten along FAMOUSLY with older women! :tongue:

onewhocares
May 24, 2007, 8:01 PM
Jane,

What a beautiful story of first love (my assumption here). Finding yourself attracted to another, and having the knot in the pitt of your stomach is heaven. I am glad it was a great begining for you.

Belle

richarddennis
May 25, 2007, 2:41 PM
Flirtations at work that get beyond the flirting stage tend to be a mistake!

There are plenty of places to meet and greet outside of work!

Be careful, if you "need" your job, it could be yanked away "if" things were known to higher ups,etc.

I've seen many "office romances" go sour so fast it would make you dizzy!

Be cautious...please..

btw, nice stories, if most of us behaved so discreetly, life would be easier...