PDA

View Full Version : I find it mind-boggling.....

guycurious
May 21, 2007, 5:44 PM
My wife and I joined AdultFriendFinder.com (not trying to plug anything here). Anyway, I did a search for bisexual couples. Out of the HUNDREDS of couples on there within a 20mile radius of me I found ZERO couples where the male was bi.

So I expanded the search to a 50mile radius, same results.

Almost EVERYONE of the them had a female that was bi. Are my wife and I that rare ? It was VERY disappointing.

Oh well, the search continues......

sexybicplinwv
May 21, 2007, 6:01 PM
My wife and I joined AdultFriendFinder.com (not trying to plug anything here). Anyway, I did a search for bisexual couples. Out of the HUNDREDS of couples on there within a 20mile radius of me I found ZERO couples where the male was bi.

Almost EVERYONE of the them had a female that was bi. Are my wife and I that rare ? It was VERY disappointing.

And know your not that rare..... :) :female:

chook
May 21, 2007, 6:08 PM
Hi Guycurious, I think that you'll find that most of them adds that you read are where the male part of the couple is trying to fill out his fantasy of being in bed with two women and thats why you'll find the male is straight and the female is bi, I think your best bet is to search the profiles we have here, I'm sure that there will be someone for you and your wife and close to you too. :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

redheadhoneycat
May 21, 2007, 6:09 PM
I think it is just hard to find anywhere. I think men sometimes don't tell their wife they are bi because they fear rejection. That is so very sad. My husband and I are both bi but he did not tell me for a long while. I am so glad he did. It is a huge turn on for me. We have not done anything yet but I think we will soon. Just have to meet the right couple, but I completely understand where you are coming from. I am sure it is worse for you though since you live in the city with a lot of people. I live in a small town where people are so hush hush that it is difficult. Good luck in your search. :flag3:

FalconAngel
May 21, 2007, 6:09 PM
You are only rare amongst the homophobic swingers sites like adult friend finder.

We tried that site as well as a few others and found that all that the guys on there wanted was to hook up with women.

We deleted our profile from there as well as all of the other ones like it.

brattyetxone
May 21, 2007, 6:51 PM
I agree, most on that site just wanna see their women with other women. And the women listed there as bi-curious....well, most of the time, that is just a total joke, most are as straight as they come. lol And, the bisexual men that do exist, just don't reveal that on that site.

Solomon
May 21, 2007, 6:59 PM
one of the things i find a bit humorous with this is that men are really chicken shits! lol!!

women are the first to do things like take care of their skin, their bodies, and now bisexuality lol

talk about hiding behind a woman's skirt! hehehee!! :bigrin:

littlerayofsunshine
May 21, 2007, 7:49 PM
AFF (adult friend finder) is a crock of shit. And now thanks to the couple that were filming and blackmailing sex partners, has become a very scary place.

anne27
May 22, 2007, 8:42 AM
We're a bisexual couple, with both of us being fully bisexual. I asked this question a while back and had quite a few couples here sound off, so it wasn't as rare as I had thought. Still, we are a small percentage.

You're not alone, just rare (and special)!

anne27
May 22, 2007, 8:44 AM
AFF (adult friend finder) is a crock of shit. And now thanks to the couple that were filming and blackmailing sex partners, has become a very scary place.

Oooo, I had not heard about that! :eek:

afterdark75
May 22, 2007, 9:19 AM
I agree there are millions of those type of ads posted where it is the couple and the guy has not bi desires. It is just him wanting to see two women at once. Really kinda shitty. I have had the same problems to, or married men who cheat and their wives do not know they are bi is just as bad.

littlerayofsunshine
May 22, 2007, 9:45 AM
Oooo, I had not heard about that! :eek:

Oh yes.... I tried to find the whole article, but couldn't without paying. But this is taken from the Newsday Archives. Its A NY based paper,

Dated Feb 1 2007

" Police have arrested Michael Largue, 45, of 903 Oaks Dr., Franklin Square, and his lover, Shawn Payne, 34, of 56 Middle Lane, East Hampton, on multiple grand larceny charges. Police said the couple met potential victims of the two-year scheme at a Web site that boasts "The World's Largest Sex and Swinger Personals Community."

Largue and Payne, who themselves met online, worked as a team. Largue would lure the women into a sexual relationship that was later extorted for cash, while Payne did the same with men, police said.

Police said the scheme worked liked this: The couple built numerous sexual relationships with dozens of men and women. Those consenting men and women grew to trust Largue and Payne, telling their intimate secrets about strained marriages and their finances. When Largue and Payne knew they could make a profit, they dropped a bombshell: The couple revealed to the men and women that they had been secretly taped and photographed while having sex. If the victims didn't want their husband, wife or other family members to see the images, they had to pay up to keep the trysts a secret."

I think it may still be in litigation. They both pled Not Guilty.

leizy
May 22, 2007, 12:25 PM
We're right there with you. We've posted, looked for a long time. I've even thought of trying to organize a bisexual couples' retreat, say for a weekend in Vegas or something. Not necessarily a swing party, but could have some social and play components. It would just be so cool to be around other couples that understand our deal, much less whom we might find attractive enough to jump into bed with...We would go. Would you guys?

cheers.
david

12voltman59
May 22, 2007, 8:32 PM
I get a kick out of some people who come to "bisexual sites"---usually a male who says he and his wife are "bi" or "bicurious"--when you talk to the guy--he is not looking for trying sex with a guy---but "he and missus" are looking for a biwoman to have a threeway with--and if you probe further and ask-"does your wife want to be with a woman?" or why isn't she the one who is looking?--you get a sheepish answer: "Well-she says she'll do a threeway if I can find a willing and hot looking lady to join us!"

bibliss
May 22, 2007, 11:21 PM
Have you tried Outpersonals? http://www.outpersonals.com
They have categories especially for male-female couples where the man is bi. Lots of ads in that category there!

truelove201
May 23, 2007, 10:24 AM

:female: That's what we are looking for as well. My husband is the curious one.

cchalmer
May 23, 2007, 11:00 AM
CL and I have been on AFF for a long time now. I find a quick way to sort the guys out is check out their profile and look under their "Sexuality". If they say anything other than straight than usually good to go. Another thing I do is if we are contacted by a single male is I will ask them straight out if they are bi. If the answer is no then they get told thanks but no thanks. Sometimes after that I get another response saying "well I might be......" I usually ignore those.

Long story short.....you have to wade thru a lot of BS to find the jewel.

isotopeblue
May 23, 2007, 11:50 AM
I think AFF's search is broken. I tried the same thing (searching for couples with bi males in Chicago area) and got almost no results. I then set up a Cupid Setting looking for couples with various characteristics, and when going through those by hand found plenty of couples where the male is listed as bi or bi-curious.

CountryLover
May 24, 2007, 12:01 AM
Men on AFF or any other site (other than here) are VERY closeted for the most part because it's a swinger site. Most swingers groups that I've see refuse anything to do with single and/or bi men.

However, as a bit of a positive side....I met my beloved husband on AFF, as well as my girlfriend. I liked his profile from the get-go....he was blatantly upfront about his likes and desires, which cut through the chaff and led him right to me :) Honesty always works with me.

My girlfriend and her hubby found me first for the usual threesome thing, which was fun for a bit. However, it was soon evident that she and I had a wonderful friendship going and hubby just wasn't as interested. I met Ken about 2 years later, and we're terrifically happy together.

ohbimale
May 24, 2007, 12:43 AM
Hi Guycurious - I had an ad on Adult Friend Finder. The only responses to my profile were straight guys claiming to be bi or bi-curious just to get a blowjob. I got up from those situations and walked away. I got fed up with the crap and deleted my profile.

You are not that rare. I am a bi man who takes delight in both sexes. :flag2: :male:

3naib
May 24, 2007, 1:47 AM
AFF is really limiting... and not bi-focused.
I find male bi-phobia while simultaneously sanctioning i want a girl for my girl (and all for ME) really yucky.
[i note a difference in intent with a mff- its all equitable and non discrimiatory]

I keep wishing for an eharmony (or yahoo, or match, or aff, or anything) that does not force you to differentiate btwn m/f(or anyone else that does not fall into those delineations), where you can be a human seeking another human... and the content is what connects.

i want to seek, and be sought as such.

say that 3x fast...
>giggle<