PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm Question

DuskTillDawn
May 21, 2007, 1:49 PM
Random question but is it possible to have an orgasm without actual physical contact?

If so, how does it work?

dans94
May 21, 2007, 2:36 PM
I don't know whether women can but boys often do before they become sexually active. I woke up many times in my youth with a big wet spot on my sheets before I started masturbating. My wife has said that she has had orgasms in her dreams also but it's hard to say if she was touching herself or not.

Herbwoman39
May 21, 2007, 3:58 PM
Once. One time I had a dream that was so intense I had an orgasm that woke me up. I was not touching myself to the best of my knowledge.

joeuncut
May 21, 2007, 4:10 PM
i had an orgasm once without being touched. i was sleeping on my boat with a gay friend..while i was sleeping he was reacheing under the covers very slowly moving toward my cock... it was soooo erotic... i was hard in a second... and shot come all over my self before he even touched me.

littlerayofsunshine
May 21, 2007, 4:39 PM
I have mini orgasms while doing kegel exercises :)

billy_campbell
May 21, 2007, 5:41 PM
As stated men do have wet dreams, however, I suppose we men could just be jerking off while we are asleep. :rolleyes:

I have had an orgasm while awake three times without touching myself. They happen doing the time I was very much into heavy energy work and visualization.

deletetacount123
May 21, 2007, 9:30 PM
OOOH I have!!!
OMG I was embarassed too! lol

On vacation. My sister, her bf, me and my now ex-friend Heather were in Florida.... we had a hottub all to ourselfs so we went in.

Well, you know hottubs have jets.... my sister and I have ALWAYS loved sitting with it blasting on our backs. Well I sat at the one where the jet managed to "tickle" through my private :) lol

Anyway we were all talking.
Heather who does not talk or hear, I was signing to her what the others were saying but she could understand my sister without my help lol

Well, after a bit I felt "funny" down there and I thought "Uh oh..." lol
I was smiling trying not to make it noticeable that I was REALLY enjoying what the jet was doing lol

My sister looked at me with a questionable look, then started to realize but was distraced by something her bf was telling her.

Finally I had a orgasm... it was REALLY good lol I let out a loud gasp then a "OH!"
My sister just brust out laughing she KNEW what I was up to.
Her BF figured it out after I moved and he saw the jet and realized what I had been up to lol Heather was just looking VERY confused....... asked us what was funny.... my sister tried to tell her the "jets" makes people horny (yes she's very outspoken) and she got splashed at by me for that remark lol
BUT Heather still was confused asking what horny meant!!
I said "Oh we're just being silly ..... Talking about jets (points) it feels good against you."
She was like "ya, good for relaxing."

I don't think Heather realize what we were saying. :) Maybe that was a good thing hehe

Tasha

the sacred night
May 21, 2007, 9:54 PM
I don't think I have ever had an orgasm with no physical stimulation whatsoever, but there are a lot of times I got myself so horny I barely had to touch myself for a second before I came. There are other times kind of like Tasha's scenario where something physical was stimulating me, just not my hands or someone else.

Tasha, your story reminds me of one time I had an unexpected orgasm in class... not just any class, a class of 80... and it was during the midterm exam, so damn near everyone was actually there. I might have told this story before, but what happened was I was really horny and had to pee really badly, but since it was the midterm, I didn't want to be late, so I didn't go to the bathroom. Well, in the whole hour and 15 minute exam, I was fidgeting around in my seat a lot because I had to pee so badly, and I discovered that if I fidgeted a certain way, it felt good, so I kept doing it. I didn't have to use my hands at all, and I'm pretty sure no one knew what happened. No one looked at me funny anyway.

rissababynta
May 21, 2007, 10:11 PM
we both have over here quite a few times. :)

jedinudist
May 22, 2007, 3:45 AM
yes.

Wide awake, no contact or physical stimulation.

shaver6
May 22, 2007, 3:24 PM
I had a good friend in high school...who was home alone one day...laying naked on his back in bed. The said he was thinking about his different fantasies, and he had an erection, but just had his hands down at his side. He started stretching, putting his arms over his head, while thinking these sexual thoughts. After about a minute he could feel he was getting close to orgasim, and kept it up..and sure enough, less then 30 seconds later, he shot a big load all over his stomach and chest. This same guy, years later, was driving to work one morning, and he hadn't gotten off for about a week or so. Just from the vibration and movement from the car over the road...gave him an erection. He started flexing it (inside his pants) and since it felt good, he kept doing it...pretty soon, he went past the point of no returen...and filled his underware with a wet sticky load.... :) All this without ever touching himself with his hands...

Remetan
May 22, 2007, 5:12 PM
I have had plenty of dreams where I have orgasmed. Once I had an orgasm while I was awake, no dreaming, no touching. It's quite a bizarre experience.

CountryLover
May 22, 2007, 10:23 PM
I've done it many times, and still do quite easily. Often when I'm giving my hubby a good blowjob, I'll have two or three orgasms before he does.

I first learned how to do it when I was heavily involved in phone sex about 12 years ago. A great imagination is a wonderful thing LOL

Speaking of awkward times to orgasm....

My first husband and I were at a houseparty with gay friends. Max is a bi friend of mine who is partnered gay. When he and I get together, we always give each other a really good back massage. He's a big ol' sweet bear of a guy, 6'3" and about 275#.

We were spread out in the living room, a bunch of the guys (this was a gay cowboys houseparty) were in the garage playing darts, some out in the hottub in the yard...about 30 other people around. I'd given Max a good massage and then we switched places.

I had taken off my top and was laying on a towel, and Max was sitting on my butt giving me a good rubdown. He finished and then started scratching my back. It felt SOOOOOO incredibly GOOD!!! :eek: that suddenly I was having a HUGE orgasm right there! My husband and his partner came running in from the garage to see what all the commotion was about!

I was SOOOo embarrassed LOL! It was the only time I've ever seen Max blush too.

darkeyes
May 23, 2007, 8:31 AM
Every time Ally purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsss :bigrin: