PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye..... World of Warcraft

deletetacount123
May 21, 2007, 1:28 PM
Well, I did it.
Im deleting everything on my World of Warcraft acct and charcters. They will exist no more. RIP lvl 60 Mage and 60 Priest.

I decided to pay for a month of play time after 4 months of non play.
I look about.... everyone I know has gotten the expansion and I have no interest in getting it.
I have never been a hardcore gamer where it controls my life.... I perfer to just social and not do much battle stuff.

Now that people have expansion Im pretty much left out.

I was on my priest disenchanting some stuff.... and ACCIDENTLY disenchanted my high lvl robe!! But did I feel bad about it? No...... Did I go "OH NO!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!! AHHHHH" Nope... in fact it was more of a "Oh well... it was ugly."

HISTORY.
The MAIN reason I played this game was to DO SOMETHING with my ex.... since I believe in every relationships, you should make an effort to do something your spouse/partner/bf/gf likes so you have something to do with them :) Well, all he did was yell at me in battles... like real life, he wanted nothing to do with me in game. ugh!!!

My priest was pretty much a forced made character cause at the time the guild was short on priests and we needed more. I never did get into using my priest and was yelled at nonstop cause I wasn't healing fast enough...etc
So....
I look at the enchantment that my robe had made.... a little piece of crystal now. I feel happy.... don't care.... hey, when was the last time she was in a big battle anyway?? lol

I hop on my mage and go through a bank cleaning spree and was surprised how much I deleted/sold on the auction house in-game. .... I run back to my priest and do the same thing.

And I have no regrets.... I don't care.... Im not a gamer like people in game want me to be.

I tried to chat in game today as I put the last of the stuff on the auction house... no one was interested in talking.... I felt very alone in game and had been that way for a long time now..... maybe I knew the day was coming and I feel happy now.

I can uninstall WoW and free up TONS of space on my computer (this game is a man eating computer space taker!)

So RIP to my characters.
Tasha

Tulsatomcat
May 21, 2007, 7:31 PM
Tasha dropping out of the game made you the worst of all players... an individual, congradlations! John

deletetacount123
May 21, 2007, 8:57 PM
Tasha dropping out of the game made you the worst of all players... an individual, congradlations! John

How can I be worst if I never REALLY enjoyed playing??? I was always the worst lol I WOULD NOT fight anything.... if I wanted to do quests... I would be begging my friends to help (unless it was a easy quest when the quest was green.. not yelllow or orange lol or "talk to" quests)

I hate the raids, no interest.... I get bored after awhile.

And I don't wanna waste money if Im not enjoting it :) I'll rather play with my lesbian sims than battle the dragons and murlocs :) lol
Now Sims is FUN!!!

Tasha

sexyboo
May 21, 2007, 10:34 PM
I also play WOW, so i can spend time with my husband.
Just want to let u know though, if u want to play wow without paying we have a free server, and i'm a GM so i could help you out on whatever u needed =o)
the games not so bad when u can just type .die, and kill whatever player u want lol.

Azrael
May 21, 2007, 10:42 PM
This is something to be proud of. I am the only kid I know who prefers reading to electro-visual stimulation. Good for you! Fight the power!

Cdasue
May 21, 2007, 11:19 PM
Hey...dont go ragging on WoW...:)

I still have my lowly level 46 undead priest and my level 25 blood elf...yes i have the expansion and i love my blood elf...:)

arana
May 21, 2007, 11:22 PM
How can I be worst if I never REALLY enjoyed playing??? I was always the worst lol I WOULD NOT fight anything.... if I wanted to do quests... I would be begging my friends to help (unless it was a easy quest when the quest was green.. not yelllow or orange lol or "talk to" quests)

I hate the raids, no interest.... I get bored after awhile.

And I don't wanna waste money if Im not enjoting it :) I'll rather play with my lesbian sims than battle the dragons and murlocs :) lol
Now Sims is FUN!!!

Tasha
Why were you paying to not play in the first place, Tasha? You're suppose to be saving money girlie :tong:

sexyboo
May 21, 2007, 11:35 PM
This is something to be proud of. I am the only kid I know who prefers reading to electro-visual stimulation. Good for you! Fight the power!

Actually i prefer a good book over a video game anytime, i try to read at least two books a month, i used to be able to read more, but with a two y/o running around it's not as easy as it once was.
So hello, nice to meet u, my names Elizabeth, now u know someone else that would rather read ;)

flexuality
May 21, 2007, 11:43 PM
Actually i prefer a good book over a video game anytime, i try to read at least two books a month, i used to be able to read more, but with a two y/o running around it's not as easy as it once was.
So hello, nice to meet u, my names Elizabeth, now u know someone else that would rather read ;)

I'd rather read too! :)

deletetacount123
May 22, 2007, 12:29 AM

OMG I love reading!!!!
Give me a good book, you have tp FORCE me away lol
Its like "One more chapter....." 3 chapters later still reading, unaware of your surroundings :)

PolyLoveTriad
May 22, 2007, 4:27 AM
I also play WOW, so i can spend time with my husband.
Just want to let u know though, if u want to play wow without paying we have a free server, and i'm a GM so i could help you out on whatever u needed =o)
the games not so bad when u can just type .die, and kill whatever player u want lol.

o m g youre lucky lol I saw on youtube a vid of Gms power it was totally amazing! If ya wanna help hook me up Id take it lol I just deleted my lvl 64 due to being harrased. Anyways...

Tasha noooo lol yea yea I know you were tired of it *sigh* if you havent deleted them yet let me know what realm Ill get on and grab whatever you dont want and start over on that realm. and btw, *HUGS* Tasha!! Miss ya!

PolyLoveTriad
May 22, 2007, 4:44 AM
Im about in the same boat due to my meds costing me 400 a month. Sucks...

Mail me Tasha!

PolyLoveTriad
May 22, 2007, 4:47 AM

What type of books do you like to read? My fav author is Iris Johansen or Tami Hoag. Both very good writers :)

deletetacount123
May 22, 2007, 1:23 PM
o m g youre lucky lol I saw on youtube a vid of Gms power it was totally amazing! If ya wanna help hook me up Id take it lol I just deleted my lvl 64 due to being harrased. Anyways...

Tasha noooo lol yea yea I know you were tired of it *sigh* if you havent deleted them yet let me know what realm Ill get on and grab whatever you dont want and start over on that realm. and btw, *HUGS* Tasha!! Miss ya!

Howdy :)
Frist, I still haven't mailed your book yet!! I know, Im sorry!! :( Work kept me busy and since this IS a tourtist area, sometimes its like after work, you don't feel like doing ANYTHING else lol
Im gonna get it done this week since I do need to make a postoffice trip :)

AND I got rid of most of my WoW stuff but I do have almost 2 thousand gold from both chars together... a couple high end dust for enchanting if any of your chars could use that. I think I have rune cloth still too.
Are you interested? What do I get if I give you those stuff?? :)

Tasha

sexyboo
May 22, 2007, 6:47 PM
I like to read just about anything, my favorite authors (For the time being) are Dean Koontz and Nora Roberts. (or N.A rob, or whatever she's going by now)

To get to the free server for wow go to hellcental.servegame.com

Join, click on forums and then how to connect

If you already have WOW the burning crusades installed dont click the links

follow the instructions on the page and then sign in
if you have questions let me know

FalconAngel
May 22, 2007, 7:17 PM
We spend time playing WoW, LOTRO, Everquest II, Sacred, Dungeon Siege II and of course our (non-computer game) involvement with the Renn Faire stuff. It lets us do things together without us spending our time staring at the boob tube or ignoring each other over books.

deletetacount123
May 22, 2007, 7:25 PM
We spend time playing WoW, LOTRO, Everquest II, Sacred, Dungeon Siege II and of course our (non-computer game) involvement with the Renn Faire stuff. It lets us do things together without us spending our time staring at the boob tube or ignoring each other over books.

You're lucky :)
My ex let games control him..... I finally gave in and tried WoW just to do something with him..... but even in game I was ignored and YELLED at durning battles/raids.

You had couples in game who were RL couples kiss/flirt/hug and all that... I did it to my ex's char too and he never did it back. Told me to stop that.... yet, he would do it with other people!!!!

Oh well.. I don't talk to him in game or in real life and Im better off without him. Hes a idiot jerk :)

Tasha

sexyboo
May 23, 2007, 1:17 AM
I like to read just about anything, my favorite authors (For the time being) are Dean Koontz and Nora Roberts. (or N.A rob, or whatever she's going by now)

sorry i miss spelled the website

http://hellcentral.servegame.com/

PolyLoveTriad
May 23, 2007, 3:06 AM
Howdy :)
Frist, I still haven't mailed your book yet!! I know, Im sorry!! :( Work kept me busy and since this IS a tourtist area, sometimes its like after work, you don't feel like doing ANYTHING else lol
Im gonna get it done this week since I do need to make a postoffice trip :)

AND I got rid of most of my WoW stuff but I do have almost 2 thousand gold from both chars together... a couple high end dust for enchanting if any of your chars could use that. I think I have rune cloth still too.
Are you interested? What do I get if I give you those stuff?? :)

Tasha
Hmmmz whaddya want lil girly? :)

PolyLoveTriad
May 23, 2007, 3:09 AM

Hmm http://hellcentral.servegame.com wont load for me at all... I do have bc installed though, can you possibly mail me the directions to do it? :)

deletetacount123
May 23, 2007, 11:56 AM
Hmmmz whaddya want lil girly? :)

*thinks* hmmm what do you have ? :)

PolyLoveTriad
May 24, 2007, 5:05 AM
*thinks* hmmm what do you have ? :)

Hehehhehehe *Wide eyed grin*

deletetacount123
May 24, 2007, 1:00 PM
Hehehhehehe *Wide eyed grin*

*looks at you and smiles innocently*

danintenn
May 24, 2007, 2:21 PM
<---- needs a life..lol.

8 toons - 5 of which are 70 and 4 of those have their flying mounts and are all on the same server. :P

*is depressed now....

lol

PolyLoveTriad
May 24, 2007, 10:54 PM
<---- needs a life..lol.

8 toons - 5 of which are 70 and 4 of those have their flying mounts and are all on the same server. :P

*is depressed now....

lol

LOL what realm do you play on?

PolyLoveTriad
May 24, 2007, 10:56 PM
*looks at you and smiles innocently*

Somehow I get the feeling that smile isnt so innocent *wink*

deletetacount123
May 24, 2007, 11:54 PM
Somehow I get the feeling that smile isnt so innocent *wink*

I AM innocent!!!! *winks*

danintenn