PDA

View Full Version : Glory holes

afterdark75
May 21, 2007, 11:25 AM
Just curious who here has been to a glory hole. Mmen and women. My wife and I know of one in Nashville we have been to a few times at a adult toy store. We both love the idea of not knowing whos cock we are taking. I guess some people do not like the idea but just curious who does and who has been to one.

tell_no_one99
May 21, 2007, 12:27 PM
My Ex loved taking me to one she realy got off on the sight of me sucking other guys off. you can get into a dirty horny frenzy in one and you can quite eaisly lose control in the heat of the moment.

I've yet to visit one by myself, still looking for the right girl to participate with me I guess

joeuncut
May 21, 2007, 3:57 PM
i went to one when i was 18... it was in a park and i diddnt know it was there... i took a leak and then noticed a hole between the stalls... i looked through the hole and an older guy was stroking his hard cock!!! i got a blue steel hardon!! the guy asked me to put my cock throught the hole and he would suck it...It was great!!!!

elian
May 21, 2007, 4:37 PM
I went to a bookstore ONE time - not the best experience of my life. Filled with smoke, stains on the walls, you don't quite know what you're hooking up with. A cute asian guy rubbed up against me and he was very nice - but I was nervous, think I ended up getting a severe case of strep throat afterward and that pretty much cured me of ever wanting to go back again. I'm glad that step was ALL I caught.

I actually pretty much had it - sat there and used the rest of my quarters to play one of those cool touch screen games. The Asian guy was actually one of those rare guys who cared about more than just getting your rocks off in an adult bookstore too.

If I'm ever that desperately horny again, I'll just make do with myself - or maybe try the chat room .. I'm just not that kind of girl - I didn't just want to cum all over the furniture and I didn't have any condoms --err.

Hornycouple8
May 21, 2007, 5:00 PM
I´ve never been in a glory hole and my hubby eigher. But we are interested in to try it. My hubby likes it looking at me sucking another cock and so do I. But I would like to use condoms, because you don´t know anything about the other men. The best idea would be, me and my hubby would take one cock together and the other guy on the other side doesn´t know it´s a man and his wife. I would like to taste his cum, but I´m too afraid of STD. It´s not such a problem to take the sperm of several men in mouth, vaginal or anal if you are sure of their health. But it´s a catastrophy to have one unknown with a STD no matter where he is cumming!

But does anyone know a gloryhole in germany? We´re interested in a visit to make this experience.

Anja

Azrael
May 21, 2007, 5:18 PM
Sex with random people. No bueno.

billy_campbell
May 21, 2007, 5:34 PM
FYI - here is another thread on same topic: http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=964

DiamondDog
May 21, 2007, 5:49 PM
Sex with random people. No bueno.
Agreed.

Have fun getting syphilis, HIV, antibiotic resistant gonorrhea, herpes, and a host of other garden variety STDs!

I could see going to one in the 1970s or before the HIV pandemic and spread of antibiotic resistant STD strains but you're crazy to go to one now!

NudeDen
May 21, 2007, 7:15 PM
I have been to one in an adultstores' video booth a few times. I enjoyed being anonomus and sucking on unknown cocks. I wasn't really thinking about the risks at the time. I was just really curious about dicks, and wanted to try it without any complications. After the last time, though, i was really worried about catching something, so i won't be doing that again.

biwords
May 22, 2007, 12:45 AM
Even apart from the disease risks noted by DiamondDog, I prefer to have sex with a man, and not an organ only. Glory? You must be kidding...

justsexwilldo
May 22, 2007, 1:59 AM
This is my first post here, so here goes... Ive been to one here in Orlando. I stroked myself the whole way there. I was so rock hard thinking about my first GH experience. His mouth was fantastic. I think he just had a cold beverage because his mouth was so cool. It was very different. Having that for a few minutes, I was on the brink of exploding my load down his throat. I held off and asked him inside his house. Yes, the glory hole was outside of his house. We went inside, to his room. I pulled his cock out and sucked that for awhile then laid on his bed. He deep throated me until I had the best cum of my life.

elian
May 22, 2007, 6:20 AM
That's sounds like a rather innovative arrangement JustSex' not sure I've ever seen anyone with a gloryhole on their "private property" before. People just drive by and stick things into it? :)

..and I always thought the drive-by ATM was a poor excuse for convenience..always forever gettin' out of the car because I can't reach the buttons.

the mage
May 22, 2007, 10:08 AM
Well there are a few men here in the Toronto area that have private ones and there are a dozen or more place to get then commercially here too, but I do not.

I do like a nice cock but annon does not cut it for me.
I'd only suck a stranger with a condom anyway, and most men that go to those place wont use them. An indicator right there of your risk.

hardguyatl
Jan 17, 2009, 6:53 AM
in shape wm clean cut/x mil I'm 5'10" 165lb 30"w brn buzz/blue swimmers bld, 7+c tight bubblebutt

anteak
Jan 17, 2009, 7:53 AM
Years ago when I first started going to "Gay bath's" I noticed some of the rooms had a hole in the wall. I was naive and thought it was for watching the guy next door, which I did. Eventually some guy indicated for me to put my cock thru the hole. It was great, I fucked his mouth and shot my load, guess he swallowed couldn't see. It was a new way to get my cock sucked. I don't specificaly remember sucking anyone thru a "Glory hole" but I'm sure I did.

_Joe_
Jan 17, 2009, 9:22 AM
When I think of Glory Holes. I think of this

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1777353

Realist
Jan 17, 2009, 10:22 AM
Joe, you're a NUT! But that was funny, I don't care who you are!

Seriously, to each his own.........but I could never, EVER, find the least bit of interest, or arousal, in a anonymous encounter with a stranger! Especially, in a glory-hole type of encounter!

Anyway, I can't imagine what causes anyone to be interested in sex, without first knowing, trusting, and at least liking, your intended partner!

It seems like Russian roulette to participate in something like that, to me. If you and some safe, well-known friends wanted to set up a private glory hole, maybe that'd be OK. But, no! no! no! not just going into a place and sucking some stranger, or being sucked!

Just my thoughts..............'Nuff said!

rissababynta
Jan 17, 2009, 11:50 AM
I find it extremely interesting and I must admit it does excite me a bit but I doubt I would ever do it. There are way too many crazy people out there with crazy STD's and such and I have no desire to be with someone that I don't know in any way shape or form.

curious44
Jan 17, 2009, 11:50 AM
I did the random bath house, highway rest stop, gay theater glory hole thing back in the late 70s/mid 80s. Just dumb luck I came out of it healthy. Looking back on it, it was probably one of the most stupid things I ever did. MM sex today would find me highly selective and looking for something more fulfilling than just an orgasm.

boca.openminded
Jan 17, 2009, 6:34 PM
my only bi experiences are at a xxx theater where they had gloryholes..

1) a guy gave me oral
2) I was giving a guy a hj but he wanted more and I wasnt going to do it without a condemn so he left.... this actually happened on 2 different occassions.

that is why I am on this site.... looking for a bi experience but first getting to know the person...

frikidiki
Jan 17, 2009, 8:58 PM
Two questions from a guy that thinks too much:

1. Are there glory hole and bath house activity participants that use and insist on condoms? And if so, how frequently does this sort of thing occur?

2. Does anyone ever do a private party glory hole shindig, in which the participants are known by the host & other members but otherwise the activity is random and anonymous? I'm envisioning an admission charge resulting in an invitation of sorts; proof of recent negative STD test results presented and waivers being signed at the door; then, hors-d'oeuvres, drinks, and socializing; and finally, the main event.

I don't think I'd ever do anything random without protection. I could help host the party, though.

Lonewolf76
Jan 17, 2009, 9:54 PM
When I think of Glory Holes. I think of this

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1777353

Joe - You are crazy sir!!! Guess that's where the term "Pencil Dick" came from! LOL

jem_is_bi
Jan 17, 2009, 10:04 PM
Joe - You are crazy sir!!! Guess that's where the term "Pencil Dick" came from! LOL

I keep thinking it woudl be great Halloween costume!
Trick or Treat!:bigrin:

AdamKadmon43
Jan 17, 2009, 10:36 PM
I once stuck a dildo through a glory hole, and the person on the other side did not seem to notice the difference.

BrotherJack
Jan 18, 2009, 12:20 AM
I once stuck a dildo through a glory hole, and the person on the other side did not seem to notice the difference.

I am not going to even comment on what i think of such behaviour in public places. I'd end up preaching a sermon.....but Adam...stop this childish behaviour.....you're not a teenager....If you can't post anything relavent.....stop the hijacking.

rissababynta
Jan 18, 2009, 3:16 PM
Friki-LMAO I'm sorry dude. That's just too much! Were you born yesterday little lamb?

A glory hole is all about quick anon sex! Suck/Get sucked, cum, and go!

Even if you're in a bath house or a sex club it's like this.

No people don't use condoms at all, and if people like sucking on rubber that much they can stay at home alone and suck on a bicycle tire!

Also most men would rather jerk off alone than get head with a condom on.

Have you never ever gotten a blowjob or something? This is common sense stuff!

If someone does have a private glory hole they're not going to make everyone get tested and show test results and make everyone sign forms. What would be the fun in all of that or the point of it? :rolleyes:

Not every gloryhole is sucking...

writes at night
Jan 19, 2009, 7:00 PM
Do such things really exist? I can't begin to imagine the potential issues that this could lead to. Diseases with and without cure, physical damage to your most sensitive bits, and the idea of not knowing who has access to said bits.

I think that I would have to pass on such an encounter. Give me a partner that I can trust any day.

frikidiki
Jan 20, 2009, 2:49 AM
Thinking more about this reminds me of the orgy I once attended. It was staged as an oral sex contest, but I'm sure it wasn't meant to keep its structure. There were condoms and dental dams in use, but I knew exactly zero people when I went. I did have some fun, but the anonymity aspect really bothered me. Had protection not been involved, I don't think I could've gone through with it at all.

rissababynta
Jan 20, 2009, 6:39 AM
I agree with Miss Mary RottenCrotch. LOL lovely name!

Do you ever read your own posts and listen to yourself before writing such idiotic questions?

Friki, Here's the answer to your moronic question:
Do you like eating a cooked steak with the saran wrap that it was packaged in still on it?

If you're using a glory hole nobody will want to get sucked by you or suck your cock if you use a condom.

As far as if someone has a private glory hole and asking people to get tested that's rather POZphobic and nobody is going to want to do it or take it seriously.

Also as far as fucking goes, almost nobody uses a glory hole for that it's all about cocksucking!

Writes@night-Yes glory holes do exist. I had my first sexual experiences with men involving them.

Of course you agree with yourself...

curious44
Jan 20, 2009, 6:54 AM
What is a glory hole?

Sorry English is not my first language and we do not have gay sex clubs for men in India unless you count brothels.

A glory hole is a hole cut (usually) in the wall of a stall in a public restroom that you can stick your cock through and have random, anonymous sex with whoever is in the next stall. You can also just sit there and wait for someone to stick their cock through. You can give or receive through a glory hole. They are usually found in movie theaters, bars and/or clubs that cater to the gay community, gay bath houses and remote highway rest stops. I'm sure if you google "glory hole" you'll learn more than you want to know.

shortstroke
Jan 20, 2009, 8:00 AM
What is a glory hole?

Sorry English is not my first language and we do not have gay sex clubs for men in India unless you count brothels.

My friend, you are so right, except for the part about women fucking at glory holes. I personally have fucked several in my lifetime and enjoyed each and every one. I also know of many women who enjoy it just because it is anonymous.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jan 20, 2009, 2:11 PM
Speaking of diseases,....Somebody get the pennicillin(SP) we have a 'rash' of trolls here lately..

elastisexual
Jan 21, 2009, 4:09 AM
the first time i was in one i was younger and it was at a club.We made it out of a broom closet on the other side of back wall.someone would stand guard at the end of the hall and direct people the other way or let some go through to the back wall area if they were alowed.Like many here i have to say i was young and stupid and lucky i didnt get infected with anything.
Since then I have been to a few parties that have condom glory holes, with condoms on the reciever side.these are fun and its fun to work at applying the condom at just the right time.
for halloween once at a party i also was a glory hole booth which was basicaly
a cut down fridge box with a hole in it.but i had a friend shoo anyone away that stuck penis in for too long and no one cummed .it was fun to get a taste of lots of of penis but only for like a moment.
i wont do a glory hole unless there are condoms anymore its just too risky

frikidiki
Jan 22, 2009, 4:53 AM
...Since then I have been to a few parties that have condom glory holes, with condoms on the reciever side.these are fun and its fun to work at applying the condom at just the right time...i wont do a glory hole unless there are condoms anymore...

So I see my earlier questions on this thread weren't off the mark. I wonder if you read them? Are you saying you would do the deed without a condom at first, and then apply it just before the finish? Just asking, cuz this still doesn't seem safe to me.

shortstroke
Jan 22, 2009, 5:47 AM
We used to have a large number of Adult Book Stores in our area and most all of them had Peep Booths with glory holes. However, the "Do Gooders"/"Religious Zealots" had them all closed down so, now I have to go a great distance to find any. Before they were closed, I would frequent them weekly and had MANY great experiences. Whether it was with another man, a single woman (yes, they came there as well) or a couple, it was all great sex. The best part of it all is the anonymity of it all. The person(s) on the other side of that wall can be young, old, skinny, fat, whatever but, as long as they are CLEAN, it didn't matter. I sure do miss them. It might be interesting to get a story section in here and those of us that like to write could share some of our experiences.

curious44
Jan 22, 2009, 8:12 AM
The person(s) on the other side of that wall can be young, old, skinny, fat, whatever but, as long as they are CLEAN, it didn't matter. I sure do miss them. It might be interesting to get a story section in here and those of us that like to write could share some of our experiences.

If they're still healthy/alive.

frikidiki
Jan 22, 2009, 2:11 PM
...The best part of it all is the anonymity of it all. The person(s) on the other side of that wall can be young, old, skinny, fat, whatever but, as long as they are CLEAN, it didn't matter.

How do you know someone is clean and safe if you can't see them? Also, can you or anyone else explain the appeal of sexual contact with someone you can't even see? I don't mean to be critical--I've just never been able to understand why people do things like this.

It might be interesting to get a story section in here and those of us that like to write could share some of our experiences.

I'm actually for a section in which some of us can submit erotic fiction, poetry, anecdotes, etc. This would, of course, be about any kind of experience, but you'd have your desired outlet.

Mr. Magick
Jan 22, 2009, 6:58 PM
I used to go to one before I was married. Now I'm divorced and a little shy about it, I know it doesn't make sense lol, shy about anonymous sex. When I went I enjoyed it.

Dano111
Jan 24, 2009, 9:51 AM
In Southern Indiana near Albana there was an adult book store with many glory holes. I got a roll of quarters and sat on the chair. I got a corner booth. Guys? would put their fingers into the hole than better things.

Took me half a roll of quarters before I decided, this could be fun. I put my mouth on a very nice guy and oops, the door to my little room opened. A guy came in, sat down and just started feeding quarters. Embarrassed at first I kept on. Perhaps should had locked the door. this was a huge guy about 6'6 and at least a 10". Claimed he was strait though started stroking. Though new to this I had to try. I took him into my mouth and he warned me, the cum was just as big as his cock.

When he came, it not only filled my mouth but came out the sides. Though he claimed not being gay/bi he wanted to see. I did not swallow till I showed him. I had a room next door at a motel and invited him.

Later with alot of lube, had him lay on his back and slowly positioned myself upon him. Thought I was being poked to my stomach. Took at least 20 mins just inserting, little by little. Once again I was warned. Took the condom off and went after it. Aparently steroids or something gave this gentleman not only hardness but cum. Once again my mouth was filled, in a lighted room. I guess my guy now has become BI

Dano111
Jan 24, 2009, 3:35 PM
I love the holes, if you are sensible you will look at what you are getting. Smell is also a part. My first I had a guy who stuck his finger through the hole, then other parts. He was very clean. Than a guy opened my door and just came in. Should have locked the door (Stupid) This Guy, 6'6" size.
Perportonate
I finished with the glory hole, then went to my new friend. About 10". I was warned by him how he could cum, and cum he did. Gallons. Told me he was not gay/bi though still went to my motel room after.

I tried to take it all in, had him lay on his back as I straddled . It finally worked after 20 minutes and a lot of lube. Once again after removing the condom, my mouth was filled to the max.

69luvr
May 21, 2010, 2:40 PM
In Southern Indiana near Albana there was an adult book store with many glory holes. I got a roll of quarters and sat on the chair. I got a corner booth. Guys? would put their fingers into the hole than better things.

Took me half a roll of quarters before I decided, this could be fun. I put my mouth on a very nice guy and oops, the door to my little room opened. A guy came in, sat down and just started feeding quarters. Embarrassed at first I kept on. Perhaps should had locked the door. this was a huge guy about 6'6 and at least a 10". Claimed he was strait though started stroking. Though new to this I had to try. I took him into my mouth and he warned me, the cum was just as big as his cock.

When he came, it not only filled my mouth but came out the sides. Though he claimed not being gay/bi he wanted to see. I did not swallow till I showed him. I had a room next door at a motel and invited him.

Later with alot of lube, had him lay on his back and slowly positioned myself upon him. Thought I was being poked to my stomach. Took at least 20 mins just inserting, little by little. Once again I was warned. Took the condom off and went after it. Aparently steroids or something gave this gentleman not only hardness but cum. Once again my mouth was filled, in a lighted room. I guess my guy now has become BI

WOW! What an experience. I am proud of you and a bit envious too! lol

Bibearcub
May 22, 2010, 4:26 AM
my first attempt at sucking a dick was at a glory hole in an adult book store, I was really enjoying the feeling of his dick getting hard in my mouth, I started licking the shaft when I saw that I was almost out of time and totally out of quarters, I rubbed us together for a moment and pushed his back and mine through the hole, he blew me for only a little while before my credits ran out and the occupied/vacant light outside my room went out. Moments later someone tried to open the door, I really wanted to stay, I was too freaked out and new to even think of just letting them in, still the guy blowing me was really really good, he was just barely licking the tip of my head and taking forever to take me deeply, then back to the tip of my head.....still I was thinking about the person who knocked getting the manager to remove me, and I ran for it.

With over a decade to reflect I really wish I would have told the dude who I was having sex w/ that I needed more quarters, or asked if I could join him in his booth, or even better asked him to hook up in his car (in my imagination he has a pimped out camper van that's just a wee bit creepy, but is refreshingly clean) or at his place......and I've had plenty of fun fantasizing about what the door knocker would have looked like and what he/she/they would have wanted to do w/ me.

I like many others am crazy glad that I didn't get a herpes or anything of the sort at the glory hole, until recently that was my last M2M experience, I have re-lived it a million times over the past 13 years, but now I'm thinking a lot more about future possibilities, and glory holes have no part in my future, unless it was in some kind of utopian "STD Free Zone"

**** anyone here w/ big cash that needs spending should open a club w/ 3 main rooms:
1. a regular bar, nice as you'd like to make it, it would be connected to:

2. a STD clinic staffed by trained Doctors, with a very nice waiting room that served drinks and kept folks comfy while awaiting results.

Upon a clean bill of health you would gain access to:

3. A room built to suit (it is your money after all) where you knew that everyone in the room was at that very moment w/o question 100% clean.

Under such circumstances I'd be down for most anything w/ anyone and would be glad to slut it up in the most epic of ways, but the thrill of anonymity is in no way worth the risk to my wife or myself.

magari
May 22, 2010, 6:39 AM
I have to say that the first time I learned of glory holes...was an instant turn on....I had never sucked a cock, and access to the internet was very fresh for me. That was 15 years ago or so, and I will never try it because of the risk.

But the thought of it drives me crazy with lust! I love to read erotic stories about it and come across pics online of a hard cock and ballsack sticking thru a hole.

And the thought of women who enjoy it as well is awesome!!...I find glory holes rich in erotic fantasy, but would never actually partake...

csreef
May 22, 2010, 1:51 PM
No For some strange reason I just don't want to get some nasty disease, in a place that I wouldn't want to be even caught dead in...God Almighty...What some people do...Yeeeuk

ErosUrge
May 23, 2010, 2:30 AM
Oh brother!...it's not worth wasting energy on this....too many have already determined they think they know about this kind of behavior and diseases which we all are all well versed on already.

Bibearcub
May 23, 2010, 3:37 AM
That's nice in theory but keep in mind that just because someone tests Neg at the time for HIV or another STD it does not mean that they actually are HIV neg or STD neg.

They tried doing what you suggested with male only/all male bath houses in the 70s and it did not work.

Heterosexual and bisexual swinging, the sexual revolution, lack of education about safe sex, and gay male bath houses and promiscuity in the 70s and 80s were what caused HIV/AIDS to come about, get spread, and just why there are tons of people who have STDs besides HIV.

I honestly doubt that STD detection from the 70's is on par w/ STD detection from today, besides, it's more of a hypothetical situation than anything else, but really are you saying modern docs can't screen for bugs?

Anyway.....Gloryholes = Awesome idea, but dangerous in today's society

foreverbi
May 24, 2010, 3:11 PM
I don't know of any GH's in this part of the country, but I am sure there are some. Although I would like to have the opportunity to drop to my knees & suck whatever presented itself, but I would probably chicken out as I am afraid of AIDS. If on the other hand there was no such thing as AIDS I would take on all cummers (I mean comers) then swallow all the cum they could give me.:2cents::bigrin:

nashville doug
Jul 27, 2013, 2:48 AM
Just curious who here has been to a glory hole. Mmen and women. My wife and I know of one in Nashville we have been to a few times at a adult toy store. We both love the idea of not knowing whos cock we are taking. I guess some people do not like the idea but just curious who does and who has been to one.
I've been to one.I'd love to know where one is in nashville/please tell me.

Diver79
Jul 27, 2013, 8:20 AM
I remember seeing this big ugly cock with white warts come through the hole. I took a pass and left.

Silly Billy
Jul 27, 2013, 2:24 PM
I would be too concerned about a , let us say...'Lorena Bobbitt' gaybasher sneaking in. If such a thing were to occur at a random truckstop or something , you would be giving complete control of your most prized possession to some creep w/ a knife. Not to scare anyone , but I couldn't help the thought of it. Incidentally , if I would have been that John Bobbit guy , I would have grabbed my gun , shot her in the head and then shot myself in the head.

Realist
Jul 27, 2013, 3:55 PM
I agree with EuroSurge and csreef!

Even before AIDS, any knowledge of STDs, or other dangers that occurs in glory holes, I never had the slightest inclination to frequent them. The idea of anonymous sex, without knowing who was at the other end of a cock, was and remains, totally inconceivable to me! No amount of encouragement would cause me to do so!

The worst glory-hole story I ever heard, was about a guy who inserted his erection through a hole in a restroom stall, only to Have an ice pick driven though it!.........then, while he was helpless and unable to defend himself, he was robbed!

Whether, or not the story was true, made no difference to me!

If I'd ever had the slightest desire to do it, before this story, those impulses were completely driven from my thought process!!!

In junior school, I knew twin brothers, who developed a sort of personal glory hole. They would insert their penises through a hole in their basement storage room's door, then the other one would provide a "service". They felt that as long as they didn't actually see each other, they wouldn't be gay!

Odd reasoning, but apparently it kept them from depending on strangers for satisfaction!

madwolf
Jun 27, 2016, 5:16 PM
DAMN i would love to hit a glory hole. i would love to suck off any dick that comes threw that hole. maybe one day.

Bluehill
Jun 28, 2016, 5:29 PM
In the UK there used to be a lot of glory holes when public toilets were common (they are pretty rare now). I got sucked off a few times in toilets back in the 70s & 80s. I was a bit more picky about giving a blow job though!

Nowadays glory holes are to be found in gay saunas and at least any cocks poking through will be freshly washed! On one visit to a sauna the cock was encased in a condom, after a quick lube up I was being fucked through the glory hole! After a few minutes though the guy withdrew and came into my cubicle to give me a proper shafting!!

billy ball
Jun 28, 2016, 8:25 PM
Went to few gave and got. But that was before there were a lot of stds . the 70s were great.

man4girlgirl4man
Jun 28, 2016, 9:09 PM
I sucked a big black dick through a glory hole at a peep show when I was a teen....and I sucked an even bigger black dick through another glory hole about a year ago. It has its pros and cons but I can't say no to any big black dick when it's coming my way :)