PDA

View Full Version : Cool Bisexuals

unum60
May 21, 2007, 10:38 AM
I identify with being bisexual because of the bisexual people with whom I have interacted: they have been open minded, intelligent, compassionate, inviting, warm, exciting ..... i.e. qualities that I want to identify with.

Hence, I seem to have little or no tolerance for what I consider "perverted fakes" whom claim bisexuality only for the kink of it all. I do not really want to be intolerant or close minded, however I have no room in my life for people who claim something such as bisexuality and are not completely genuine.

Anyway, the point is ---- doesn't this sound arrogant and judgmental? I hate it when I sound that way, so let me know what ya think!

Jason

Lisa (va)
May 21, 2007, 10:55 AM
Just as there are various 'kinsey' ratings, so are there various degrees of emotional involvement.
Some folks may enjoy the 'kinky' aspect of it, may enjoy the thought or act of same sex relations, but cannot get involved on an emotional level.
Then there are those that can't/won't get involved physically without getting involved emotionally as well.
There are those that may want/wish/think about it, but may never cross into the reality of their physical life.
If you do not wish to be involved with anyone that isn't suited to you, by all means do not, but that is regardless of a personals sexuality.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

DiamondDog
May 21, 2007, 2:58 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with kink or doing BDSM, as long as it's all SSC (safe, sane, and consensual otherwise it's not BDSM).

We all have our own kinks and for some people bisexuality comes out during BDSM or doing erotic bondage/SM. Nothing wrong with that.

flexuality
May 21, 2007, 8:25 PM
I identify with being bisexual because of the bisexual people with whom I have interacted: they have been open minded, intelligent, compassionate, inviting, warm, exciting ..... i.e. qualities that I want to identify with.

Hence, I seem to have little or no tolerance for what I consider "perverted fakes" whom claim bisexuality only for the kink of it all. I do not really want to be intolerant or close minded, however I have no room in my life for people who claim something such as bisexuality and are not completely genuine.

Anyway, the point is ---- doesn't this sound arrogant and judgmental? I hate it when I sound that way, so let me know what ya think!

Jason

Hey Jason! How ya been? :tong:

I am going to assume that by "kink" you are not meaning activities, but more the idea that it's seen by some to be "kinky" or "in" or "kewl" to be bisexual or that they only use the label as a means to an end.

Sort of like the ads that say things like "We are a bi couple...looking for bi women only - NO MEN"....in other words it's usually a guy posting the ad who wants 2 women and has nothing to do with bisexuality.

I would think that most people aren't very tolerant of people who misrepresent themselves.....if that is what you're getting at.

Personally, I don't think it would be arrogant or judemental to not want to tolerate people that twist the truth or outright lie. I am not about to start bashing them, but I am also not willing to put any effort into any kind of relationship with that kind of person either.

If people want to be like that, that's THEIR problem.