PDA

View Full Version : ...and worst sex spot.

innaminka
May 21, 2007, 7:42 AM
Sexyboo starteda thread about the most ejoyable place to have sex.
What about one detailing those places that were just a really big mistake.

I'll start with 3.

*In a VW Beetle. - god knows how - I did it. It was awful.
*On the beach. Sounds romatic - but sand and bodily orifices......... :eek:
*In the pool. Any lube I have just vanishes. very frictional.

Solomon
May 21, 2007, 8:11 AM
i can think of a really bad spot... DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS! i didn't do these!!

the parents bed! :yikes2:

South Carolina sand boxes.... the sand fleas are merciless!

the back of a refrigerated meat truck while driving down a dirt road

Lisa (va)
May 21, 2007, 10:44 AM
Not sure about VW, but I will back you up on the other two.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

onewhocares
May 21, 2007, 10:50 AM
Inna, those are the exact same ones that I have had....only my experiance in a VW was not too too bad. I (all six feet of ME) managed..only broke the rear view mirror and cracked the windshield. Left a dent on the hood of the Jetta. When I drive it now, I sit back and chuckle......

Belle

NWMtnHawk
May 21, 2007, 11:14 AM
OMG Inna, . . . ROFLMAO. . . . missionary position, VW Bug, . . . she and I had to open both doors to accomplish "our mission", and the emergency brake left a mark . . . haven't thought of that night back in 1976 for decades, . . .thanks for the "flashback" ROFLMAO!

joxbear69
May 21, 2007, 11:43 AM
2 worst places....

1. Beach--due to sand in all of the wrong places

2. IN the hot tub ---- cum kinda fries up like scramble eggs and sticks to the hair on my body like cement. Clean-up is not fun. (you can remedy this by getting things started in the hot tub, then getting out on the deck to finish things off)

Herbwoman39
May 21, 2007, 12:12 PM
LOL! The exact worst places I would have said, with one exception. Replace the VW Bug with a Chevy Luv pickup (yes, the little one) and you've got my 3 worst.

Michael623
May 21, 2007, 1:01 PM
Sometimes the "worst spots" can be the best sex. It's usually hot, passionate, impulsive sex that has you in these spots to begin with.

anne27
May 21, 2007, 1:41 PM
On the beach (some hungry little bugs bit us both and it hurt like hell for days, thank god we were doing it standing up! :eek: ).

On a concrete picnic table in winter in Kentucky. I thought my butt had frozen to the top :rolleyes: .

In the hatchback part of a '72 Mustang. We both had rug burns in all the worst places.

unclefrot
May 21, 2007, 3:19 PM
Oh yeah, hot, passionate, impulsive, sex. We were on the motorcycle, it was dark, the park was still open and we found our little love nest. Trouble was we were too busy to check for poison ivy. Nothing like having that stuff all over your body. :eek:

scubaman
May 21, 2007, 10:23 PM
Normally I would say there is no bad place, but the thought of doing it in a burning building would not be very appealing to me. :bigrin:

flexuality
May 21, 2007, 11:40 PM
Anywhere with mosquitoes is NOT good....I wonder what they eat when they can't get ME? :eek:

sexyboo
May 22, 2007, 12:07 AM
I honestly cant think of the worse spot that i've had sex in,
one of the worse times though was with my ex in his car on the side of the road, and then suddenly, we hear tap tap tap on the window and see a flashlight in the window,
the ex didnt want to wait around and see who it was so he drove off buck-ass naked and drove around until he found a spot to pull over in get dressed,
it was a little nerve racking but kind of exciting......
i guess we'll never know if it was a cop or a worried citizen lol.

Tingly_Tickles
May 22, 2007, 2:59 AM
Yea well the wifey told me to post this one so here goes in a subway restaurant
bathroom only a few days after it had been robbed so naturally the police were
checking in every so often to make sure everything was fine.

slaton44
May 22, 2007, 5:26 AM
What about in a TR-3 with the top up at a drive-in movie with a woman who is six feet tall. My back still hurts when I think about it. I can't remember how we managed to do it, but it involved me somehow getting on her side of the car, having oral sex with her (not 69, that would have been impossible) and then getting in her. Sounds impossible today, but when we were young, we would do anything for sex. :tongue:

darkeyes
May 22, 2007, 10:14 AM
No names...jus tellin ya his gaff is jus off Slateford Road Edinburgh.... is a while back but he still ther..... avoid like grim death or the reaper will havya!!! (An that wud b preferable 2 repeatin the experience me can tell ya!!!)