PDA

View Full Version : im sorry

BI BOYTOY
May 20, 2007, 10:51 PM
hey guys ive been gone a while like 8 months or so long enough so i dont thingk anyone remembers me, but i turned a freind whome is not my friend any more,on to this site he met a girl in hear and took advantage of her. and probably ofended many peoples in hear, of both of those things i feel bad and are truelly sorry for.

biwords
May 20, 2007, 11:39 PM
I don't know anything about this, but from what you've written, I don't think you should blame yourself for what another person did. Welcome back.

flexuality
May 21, 2007, 1:01 AM
I don't know anything about this either....but I do appreciate the reminder to BE CAREFUL.

BreeIsMe
May 21, 2007, 2:09 AM
Being aware of your indiscretions is the first step to preventing them in the future...
No more taking advantage of people, Okay!!??

Bree

julie
May 21, 2007, 7:57 AM
Being aware of your indiscretions is the first step to preventing them in the future...
No more taking advantage of people, Okay!!??

Bree

I'm not sure BI BOY TOY did take advantage of anyone Bree...

hey guys ive been gone a while like 8 months or so long enough so i dont thingk anyone remembers me, but i turned a freind whome is not my friend any more,on to this site he met a girl in hear and took advantage of her. and probably ofended many peoples in hear, of both of those things i feel bad and are truelly sorry for.

he says he introduced a friend who went on to take advantage of someone here and maybe offended a lot of members here.

i read this post as an apology for his introducing a friend to the site who went on to hurt someone.

we all make mistakes with our friends BI BOY TOY i'm glad you feel able to return here. welcome back eh x

littlerayofsunshine
May 21, 2007, 8:47 AM
Hun, Welcome back. I don't know what happened, but you are not responsible for other people's actions. ((((( hugs ))))

arana
May 21, 2007, 10:11 AM
Welcome back to the site. I understand your feeling bad but unless you knew your friend was the type to hurt someone like they did or helped plot against this girl, you really aren't to blame for their actions. Glad to see you back.

csrakate
May 21, 2007, 3:48 PM
Welcome back. While I appreciate your apology for your friend, you did nothing wrong. Glad you are back!

Hugs,
Kate

happyjoe68
May 21, 2007, 4:05 PM
I'm not sure BI BOY TOY did take advantage of anyone Bree...

he says he introduced a friend who went on to take advantage of someone here and maybe offended a lot of members here.

i read this post as an apology for his introducing a friend to the site who went on to hurt someone.

we all make mistakes with our friends BI BOY TOY i'm glad you feel able to return here. welcome back eh x

Bi Toy Boy, you are not responsible for the actions of another

BI BOYTOY
May 21, 2007, 11:25 PM
thankx everyone :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: