PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to me!

meteast chick
May 20, 2007, 6:28 PM
To all that know me as bi but technically bicurious, that is NO MORE!!! I am an A-1 OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED BISEXUAL WOMAN!

It goes like this: I met this lesbian woman online from St Louis, she took me out last weekend to a wonderfully romantic restaurant, came to my house to watch a movie with me last night, and...well...she just left. I even felt the need to take off of work for that!

I can't believe how wonderful it is. It felt so natural, so comfortable and just plain the way it should be. Hell she might have been blowing smoke up my ass but she told me she believed me when I said I had no experience but she would not have guessed it. She's been a lesbian for over 20 years (ok yeah so she's got a few years on me) and she said I even taught HER a few new things!!! Does that mean I'm done with men? I'm sure not, but lordy lordy I think my eyes are set firmly on the female species at this moment.

I felt the need to tell all my friends here at bicom. This was truly a life altering event. So I'm smiling huge and will all night! Yay me!

luv and kisses
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

sexyboo
May 20, 2007, 6:32 PM
way to go hun, hope you get to have a lot more experiences.

Flounder1967
May 20, 2007, 6:33 PM
Congrats to you indeed.

I glad that you have now found someone that is very special to you. I hipe yoiu have plenty of "fun" finding now out about yourself.

arana
May 20, 2007, 6:38 PM
WTG Rach!!!! Congrats to you!

darkeyes
May 20, 2007, 7:02 PM
Only 1 thing 2 say 2 ya Rache..yum....good onya babes... don havta give up men...jus keep em in deep freeze jus in case we all die out ( but we won..we much more clever than that..tee hee)!! :tong:

Even then..get a gud Rog an gud store of battries ya won need em even if we dus!! :bigrin:

Mrs.F
May 20, 2007, 7:08 PM
So, So happy for you Rach! :bigrin: We all know you've had a rough past yr. if not longer and finally you have discovered what makes you happy. I'm thrilled for you. :color:

onewhocares
May 20, 2007, 7:26 PM
Rach,

See..all good things are worth waiting for. I am SO thrilled for you. I guess the thing I liked most about your post was that it felt so natural. For that is the way it should be.

Belle

mistymockingbird
May 20, 2007, 8:52 PM
Woohoo miss thing. So happy for you. You deserve it. Would this be the official breaking in of the new place as well?

canuckotter
May 20, 2007, 10:24 PM
Congratulations on a great first experience! :bigrin:

BreeIsMe
May 21, 2007, 2:28 AM
Congratulations!
That sounds like a truly amazing experience.
Now I"m jealous!!! LOL

Bree

littlerayofsunshine
May 21, 2007, 8:28 AM
Oooooooooo Yummy :tong: Congrats hun :bigrin:

meteast chick
May 21, 2007, 8:29 AM
Woohoo miss thing. So happy for you. You deserve it. Would this be the official breaking in of the new place as well?

PMSL! I suppose it is Misty, hadn't really thought of that!

meteast chick
May 21, 2007, 8:31 AM
Thanks to all of you and your good wishes! Let's just say I'm one happy happy girl!

Solomon
May 21, 2007, 8:31 AM
Only 1 thing 2 say 2 ya Rache..yum....good onya babes... don havta give up men...jus keep em in deep freeze jus in case we all die out ( but we won..we much more clever than that..tee hee)!! :tong:

Even then..get a gud Rog an gud store of battries ya won need em even if we dus!! :bigrin:

oh sure an who's gonna fix the deep freeze when it's broke? :tong:

Solomon
May 21, 2007, 8:33 AM
congratulations on having what sounds to be a wonderful experience meteast chick!

deletetacount123
May 21, 2007, 11:50 AM
congratulations :)

I am soooooooo jealous now lol
I want my experiences so badly.... I know, I know..... stop waiting for it to happen since things usually happen when you less expect it AND its worth the wait but sometimes its hard. :(

I am getting hurt on a couple dating sites by people who are idiots :) lol
Fustrates me more!

ah well, im hoping someday :) soon...... *sighs*
congratulations again :)
Tasha

Pensive
May 21, 2007, 11:53 AM
Wow, nice. That's sort of the same experience I hope to have with the male sex. Enjoy it. :)

Herbwoman39
May 21, 2007, 12:17 PM
WooHooo!! Congratulations babe!! I'm so glad you're first time went so well.

anne27
May 21, 2007, 1:37 PM
WooHoo! So glad your first time went so well for you :bigrin: ! Nothing quite like that glow you get after the first time. I'm happy for ya!

deletetacount123
May 21, 2007, 1:38 PM
WooHoo! So glad your first time went so well for you :bigrin: ! Nothing quite like that glow you get after the first time. I'm happy for ya!

What glow?? I never got a glow the first time I had sex with my ex (and the only person lol) ummmm

anne27
May 21, 2007, 1:44 PM
What glow?? I never got a glow the first time I had sex with my ex (and the only person lol) ummmm

Tasha, we have got to find you better lovers, hon :grouphug: . I swear, after my first bisexual experience, when i walked my feet didn't touch the floor for days afterwards. Talk about a natural high!

deletetacount123
May 21, 2007, 1:51 PM
Tasha, we have got to find you better lovers, hon :grouphug: . I swear, after my first bisexual experience, when i walked my feet didn't touch the floor for days afterwards. Talk about a natural high!

Set me up with someone!!! :)

sexybicplinwv
May 21, 2007, 5:48 PM
You Are So Rite!!! Congratulation To You..... Way to go :girl:

innaminka
May 21, 2007, 6:20 PM
Great news - congrats!!! :flag4:

Welcome to the world that so many of us know. Men are fantasticand we luv'em,
....but when it actually comes to real loving ..... we women are the best. :female: :tongue: :female:

flexuality
May 21, 2007, 8:52 PM
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x235/flexiphoto/congrats/z4651d75362cf6.gif

ohbimale
May 22, 2007, 1:45 AM
Congrats. I am happy for you. May you get to spend more fun and passion filled nights with her. :male: :flag3:

usedbear1950
May 22, 2007, 6:48 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh the joys of being bi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you know how wonderful a woman can taste and her delectable aroma...

Congratulations Rachelle!

ur ever luvin
usedbear