PDA

View Full Version : Rate your encounters

Duhfer
May 18, 2007, 4:43 PM
On a scale of 1-10 (1 being worst) how would you rate your encounters from people you met here?

Tingly_Tickles
May 18, 2007, 4:46 PM
10 cuz I've had nothin but fun here so far and I plan to keep it that way at least
I hope :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bibounce::bibounce::bibounce::bibounce::bibounce:

onewhocares
May 18, 2007, 5:06 PM
Well I have had the pleasure of meeting lots (22) people from this site from all over the country. All have been the wonderful. They have portrayed themselves exactly as they are. I was excited to meet them and share the friendship we have developed. I look forward to meeting new people all the time.

Belle

julie
May 19, 2007, 10:11 AM
...pretty good on the whole..... the duff ones were those who were economical with the truth.

One guy who used a 10 year old pic and age in his profile, that really pissed me off! I only met him because i thought he was the same age as me as i just really wanted to meet folk of my own age.

Another story was the guy i met described himself as having 'caramel coloured skin'. He turned out to be a British born Asian guy. I choose to live in inner city, multi-cultural Manchester UK for fucks sake.... why would i refuse to meet someone because of their ethnic background?

If i do happen to have issues, either with age, ethnicity, body image or whatever... why on earth would someone pretend to be someone they are not? Do they not think i'm going to notice when we do meet up?

In both these cases, the withheld info became the elephant in the the room. It got in the way because i was so busy trying to process this new information i was completely thrown.

Most other unsuccessful meetings were due to duff chemistry.... I later learned to filter meetings by cam or phone chats which helps loads.

The moral of my tale is please don't be ashamed of who you are, be upfront and proud ... your lack of self acceptance is hardly going to be a good selling point when the truth is finally revealed. How can you expect someone to accept you when your shame regards your perceived 'difference' is so great you can even own it as part of who you are?

Mrs.F
May 19, 2007, 1:21 PM
I have actually only met one man from here face to face and he was exactly what he said he was...and a very nice, caring man, down to earth and very much like Flounder and I. We are good friends and hoping it can continue.

Others I have chatted on the phone with and become very close that way. We have not met in person due to distance but......Belle and Bill are the sweetest most caring people. Usedbear is a man of much wisdom and someday we WILL meet them in person.. :bigrin:

I have become VERY close to a couple of people on here and one I have contact with almost daily via phone. He is my rock and my best friend. I'm not sure where my life would be without him in it now. We share alot and help each other. The other man was the first I met on here. Is sitting in the situation my husband was before I found out he was bisexual. We talk alot about his fantasies and desires and how his wife just doesn't understand and won't discuss it. I guess I am an outlet for him as he is for me with understanding Flounder.

Goes to show you how much we all sit in the same boat here and without each other we are nothing.....we all have become family, whether by meeting in person, talking in chat or talking on the phone. We all need each other. I enjoy this site alot. When I joined it was to understand my husband and his desires.....now it has become a home for me with many friends. Sex is NOT a big part of it..it's the friendship and caring.

Ok, sorry for the book.. :compuser: :soapbox: But this is my story! :2cents:

julie
May 19, 2007, 5:02 PM
Ok, sorry for the book.. :compuser: :soapbox: But this is my story! :2cents:

I like your story
;) x

miller lite man
May 19, 2007, 7:14 PM
This site rocks. Wife and I found a bi lady who's about 4 hours away.When she came to our place, it was fuckin great! We had some beer, gradually got nude. played PASSOUT, and had sexual fun.. it was great. As for rating this encounter, I'd say 9.
We had another fmf with a lady from her work, last September. That was a shock for both of us. She was very pretty,and had a good body. The drunker we got the hornier we got. After a few beers,she (obviously) had to piss,and said she liked the bathtub (her place had no tub). Out of the blue, she said.."I want a bubble bath!" and I knew my hoping to see her nude was gonna cum true. After she was clean, we all stayed nude,and the sex play cunt-tinued. The two ladies were frenching, and playing with each others pussies/tits. I sucked the friends pussy,then entered her...cumming after about a minute.Wife saw it and is fine with it. . SO we love fmf. .and as for giving sexual fun encounters a rating.. .I'd say it's a tie. Both fmf were great... and we're ready for more. :)

Fresia
Apr 9, 2015, 4:32 PM
Bump it up!