PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

beatlesgroupie
May 15, 2007, 10:06 PM
I would like to just ya know have a nice conversation with people who understand what it is to be bi.... I've been thinking i might be for a while and never really admited it to myself or anyone else until i joined this site.... so Im scared... vonerable and not quite sure how to go about such things.... so Help i guess... and hopefully I can learn more about myself from reading what you all have to say... thanks so much ;)

arana
May 15, 2007, 10:14 PM
Welcome to the site beatlesgroupie!!! So glad you found us. Hope you enjoy yourself and keep cumming back for more.

Lisa (va)
May 15, 2007, 10:40 PM
Welcome to the site and enjoy. I haven't seen the schedule yet, but usually there is a group singing Beatles songs (1964 The Tribute) at the Festival in the Park down in Roanoke. Worth the trip.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

flexuality
May 16, 2007, 2:58 AM
Hi and Welcome! :)

Tingly_Tickles
May 16, 2007, 5:45 AM
Welcome welcome indeed.
:bibounce::bibounce::bibounce:

littlerayofsunshine
May 16, 2007, 10:45 AM
Welcome to the site :) I hope you find what you are looking for.

clairey271978
May 16, 2007, 5:16 PM
welcome to the syte hunni, i found good help and advise here and hope yuu will to and find happiness and confidence good luck babes hope to spk soonies xxxx :)

Abbey Road
May 16, 2007, 5:29 PM
Hiya Beatlesgroupie, welcome to the site. I`m fairly new to the site too (I joined in February this year) & I feel so at home here. I`m so glad I found this site & hopefully you will too.
Love & best wishes,

Abbey Road.

:bibounce: :paw:

meteast chick
May 17, 2007, 12:06 PM
Welcome bg to bicom!
It's a great place to be,
a better place to stay...

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

darkeyes
May 17, 2007, 3:48 PM
U shud meet me Mum an Dad Groupie....mum orgasms wen she hears McArtney dronin on, an the old man thinks sun shone outa Lennons arse! Sum peeps of course hav taste.. tee hee :bigrin:

Welcum 2 .com hun.... enjoy an who knows..mayb u 2 will b crazy fore 2 long like the rest of us.. tee hee :tong: