PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY MOTHERS DAY (Sunday)

deletetacount123
May 12, 2007, 8:56 PM
Happy Mothers Day to all the Mommies out there :) :) :)
*gives you each a virtual rose*

redheadhoneycat
May 12, 2007, 9:47 PM
Wow thank you....kisses :bibounce:

Doggie_Wood
May 12, 2007, 10:16 PM
Ditto - Hoping all you mothers out there have the most relaxing and wonderful Mother's Day ever.

Muuaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!! and a dozen hugs too!

:doggie:

and especially to you Tasha.

Herbwoman39
May 12, 2007, 10:22 PM
Thanks guys!! I have no idea what the boys are planning. They've been rather secretive.

<puts the rose in a virtual vase on the virtual kitchen counter top where everyone in the virtual house can virtually see it;)>

arana
May 12, 2007, 11:01 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's and dad's that have to be mom's too. Also any of you that aren't mom's but are nurturers just the same. I hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful day.

Dagni
May 12, 2007, 11:36 PM
Well i wont have peaceful day since i'm in Barcelona on racing at the moment and the other mom is in Stockholm with Erjä (my daughter's name).

I better put Scandinavian greetings for Mother's Day:

Käästalanomiysta raikkuyyana äävinan määskäätaajä likuuay!

(Swedish): Gratulerer alle mör dag!

miller lite man
May 12, 2007, 11:50 PM
both of our mom's are in Heaven. .wife knew her Mom. I didn't know my Mom until about 5 years before she died of Lung cancer. Please.. don't smoke. .is that too much to ask?

darkeyes
May 13, 2007, 6:48 AM
Knows me an awkward cow...but not as half awkward asya otha sida ponders havin ya mums day now!!!! Its in bloody March yas know!!!

Ne ways.. 2 me 'merican luffly mum, an 2 me luffly mumsy an 2 all the rest of yas that r or r even thinkin bout it...Happy Mums Day! Lotsa smooochies lix an huggles...

Luff yas all!!

mouse46
May 13, 2007, 8:05 AM
:flag4: Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's that don't get a break and all the Mom's that have to work. Have a great day. Bless you all. Hugs n Kisses Mouse :flag4:

usedbear1950
May 13, 2007, 8:26 AM
Motherhood is the most precious and wonderful experience that is the sole province of women. All that they bring to this most noble of eathly duties is wonderful.

To all the Mother's, past, present and future, who cherish their role and do the best that they can possibly do I stand up and salute you all with a kiss.

To my Mother, who has exchanged her mortal body for the wings of an angel...Mom, I love you!

ur ever luvin
usedbear

The Cheshire Cat
May 13, 2007, 9:17 AM
Thank you Tasha. For me, Mothers Day = Flower Day! :bigrin: Cat

lilbitsva
May 13, 2007, 12:09 PM
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! I SEND HUGES AND KISSES TO EVERY MOTHER. THANKS TASHA :color:

confused2
May 13, 2007, 12:21 PM
I'm not a Mother but I do want to wish everyone a HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AND THIS IS OR SHOULD BE YOUR ONE DAY TOTALLY OFF AND BE PAMPERED. :female: :) :) :) :) :) :) :cool: :cool:

texasman6172003
May 13, 2007, 1:13 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's and dad's that have to be mom's too. Also any of you that aren't mom's but are nurturers just the same. I hope you all have a wonderful, peaceful day.
Aran, Has such a way with words, :) . Those say it perfectly. Din't know what to say really to all the mother's. So i used Aran's words...