PDA

View Full Version : My Realization I'm Gay

mcliff128
May 11, 2007, 4:01 AM
It's been a long time realization, but I realize now that I am Gay. I've been much happier just being with men, emotionally and sexually. I am leaving this site for awhile to enjoy my sexuality. I don't see myself ever going back to women. Don't get me wrong, my experiences with women were great, but all my life I felt I was missing something. Thank you to all of you for your support and kindness. I wish all of you here the best,

DiamondDog
May 11, 2007, 9:16 AM
have a nice life and be safe!
I'm glad that you could accept/realize this about yourself. :)

I've accepted and found out that I'm not a bottom in the vanilla sex definition of the word or in the BDSM definition. :)

Brian
May 11, 2007, 2:54 PM
For the record, those who are 100% gay (or 100% straight) are very much welcome here too! So no need, necessarily, to leave. You are welcome to continue to participate.

Best regards to you either way.

- Drew :paw:

deletetacount123
May 11, 2007, 4:41 PM
For the record, those who are 100% gay (or 100% straight) are very much welcome here too! So no need, necessarily, to leave. You are welcome to continue to participate.

Best regards to you either way.

- Drew :paw:

What about 100% lesbian?? :(

Fire Lotus
May 11, 2007, 4:52 PM
What about 100% lesbian?? :(
Nope. Lesbians don't count.........just kidding! :tongue:

I do believe by saying "gay", Drew meant it as to include both men and women. So, you were not excluded my dear :)

onewhocares
May 11, 2007, 5:44 PM
Tasha,

I think that you know that ALL are welcome here, gay, lesbian, heterosexuals, transgendered- all ends of the spectrum and each and everyone in between. That also includes spouses, significant others, parents, children, siblings, friends and all those interested in this group of wonderful people. Drew is great and includes everyone, maybe it was just a senior moment, god knows I have them all the time.

Belle

rayosytruenos
May 11, 2007, 5:59 PM
It's been a long time realization, but I realize now that I am Gay. I've been much happier just being with men, emotionally and sexually. I am leaving this site for awhile to enjoy my sexuality. I don't see myself ever going back to women. Don't get me wrong, my experiences with women were great, but all my life I felt I was missing something. Thank you to all of you for your support and kindness. I wish all of you here the best, As Drew said and as I even said on another thread similar to yours, Drew has made this site so great by accepting bisexuals, gays, lesbians, straights, transgender people... and letting all of them to express themselves and participate here.

I'm sure your thoughts are as interesting as anyone else's are and if you are looking for a man, still you can find it here, as there are bisexual men here ready to go just with a man, or men here considering themselves on the gay end of the scale, so I think you have here a lot to offer and to receive too.

All the best whatever decision you take,

ray

deletetacount123
May 11, 2007, 7:41 PM
Nope. Lesbians don't count.........just kidding! :tongue:

I do believe by saying "gay", Drew meant it as to include both men and women. So, you were not excluded my dear :)

LOL I know :) was just playing. Im used to gay meaning male :) Even tho I know sometimes its used for both male and female.
Since Drew said 100% straight and 100% gay welcome.. I thought "wheres 100% lesbian??" hehe

mcliff128
May 11, 2007, 9:04 PM
Thanks to everyone for their support. I love this site and the people on it. Everyone is so open and that's what I love about this site. For now i'm leaving, but i'm sure i'll be back soon. Thanks again to everyone for their careing, love and support.

willbeyours2
May 11, 2007, 9:17 PM
Hi There,

Wishing you all the best. Be happy with who you are and enjoy life!!!! There are so many miserable people out there. Knowing who you are and what you want is a wonderful thing.

all the best,

Bill

12voltman59
May 11, 2007, 10:24 PM
I would offer that you stay as well--we have a number of people on here who identify as gay/lesbian and many str8s as well as Drew and others have said--

I bet you will have as much success here as any place else in finding someone and to just have a community and friends---

deletetacount123
May 11, 2007, 11:20 PM
To the oringal poster.

Even tho its a bisexuals site.... it has been welcomed to everyone. (Bi, Gay/Lesbian, Straight and Transsexuals)
When I first came on the site, I thought I was bisexual... But I REALLY didn't like penis and hated it (Im sure some guys remember my not so nice comments, sorry!). PLUS I had also dated and married a guy (now ex)

One day in chat, I got into a private chat with a female member from this board.
She said "Um... to be bisexual, you have to like penis." and another friend told me it wasn't uncommon for lesbians/gays to date and marry the oppsite gender cause they thought they had to, in order to make people (family, friends...etc) happy.

So I finally came out as a lesbian last year... in fact, its almost my 1 year anniversary of being out :)

I still post on here often :) Cause Im welcome here. People here are like my family :) So whenever your bisexual, gay, lesbian, transexual or straight... everyone is treated equally.
Sure we get some trolls sometimes but think about it... EVERY message board about anything gets trolls.

I love this place!!
Tasha

glantern954
May 12, 2007, 8:48 AM
Congrats to you. I am glad you have realized what makes you happy and how to label it. This site reminds me very much of the bi support group I attend here in Florida. It's not about "joining the bi club" and you have to do this and this to be a member. It's about helping people be comfortable with whatever sexual identity fits them.

Sometimes it can be hard for bisexuals to see someone transition to another sexual identity. It can make us question our own labels or even feel betrayed. The key is in remembering that we are all individuals with our own specific circumstances, attractions, feelings, fetishes, and etc. Only we know, or can find out, what makes us happy and that can change.

It's my ackowledgement of this statement that makes me most comfortable with the label bisexual.

Good luck to you. I hope you find what you have been missing.

TaylorMade
May 12, 2007, 11:23 AM
Thanks to everyone for their support. I love this site and the people on it. Everyone is so open and that's what I love about this site. For now i'm leaving, but i'm sure i'll be back soon. Thanks again to everyone for their careing, love and support.

Don't stay gone. :)

*Taylor*

Mrs.F
May 12, 2007, 11:38 AM
I'm very happy for you! To finally discover who you really are and finally be happy. I wish you the best of luck and please make sure you return. :grouphug:

I joined this site as a "straight" person and I'm staying here as a "straight" person. Everyone here has made me feel welcome and helped me deal with alot of issues I had with my husband being bi. I can't imagine my life now without coming here.

take care and enjoy! :bigrin:

mcliff128
May 12, 2007, 11:58 AM
I'm am only leaving for a few months. I will be back by the end of august. Right now i'm just exploring myself to the fulliest. There is so much pressure off me now that I've come to terms with my homosexuality. Thank you all for understanding.

FalconAngel
May 12, 2007, 1:26 PM
Have fun, stay safe, play safe and we will see you again when you return.