PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck please!

Azrael
May 10, 2007, 7:41 PM
I gots an interview with one of the biggest mechanical contractors in Florida!!!

NorthBiEast
May 10, 2007, 7:47 PM
That's so exciting! good work and good luck! :bounce:

littlerayofsunshine
May 10, 2007, 7:50 PM
Oh Wow hun.. (((((Hugs))))) andGood luck

DiamondDog
May 10, 2007, 8:16 PM
Good luck!

Mrs.F
May 10, 2007, 8:28 PM
GOOD LUCK TO YOU.....YOU DESERVE IT!!!!! :impleased

mistymockingbird
May 10, 2007, 9:22 PM
In bocca al lupo. Fingers crossed for ya

TaylorMade
May 10, 2007, 9:27 PM
I gots an interview with one of the biggest mechanical contractors in Florida!!!

Good luck. Get your rest. Go in there well-researched and friendly.

*Taylor*

smurf111978
May 10, 2007, 10:40 PM
Hi Darling sweet pussy cat

Myself and all the Smurfs in the village wish you the very best of luck with your interview... your such a sweet guy they are sure to love you honey. Your in my thoughts and prayers to the gods.... I'm sure Brigid will look kindly on her humble scribe and send you all the luck you need.

Love hugs & kisses
Smurfie

Herbwoman39
May 10, 2007, 10:50 PM
Fan-freakin-tastic babe!! I'm So excited for you!! I'll keep my fingers and toes all in permanent cross position for ya! Let us know how it goes.

Solomon
May 11, 2007, 6:42 AM
good luck!

Azrael
May 11, 2007, 11:23 AM
I think it went very well. I'll find out Monday. I really hope I get it, this company does everything. If I get bored with A/C and Refrigeration, I could cross over to Electrical, Plumbing, Metalworking, boilers, all sorts of stuff. Plus they're state wide so I could eventually move south a bit like I've been wanting to.

Doggie_Wood
May 11, 2007, 2:56 PM
The best of luck to the best.

onewhocares
May 11, 2007, 6:02 PM
The BEST of luck to one heck of a great guy. Glad to hear all went well and you have an opportunity to expand your horizons.

Belle

rayosytruenos
May 11, 2007, 6:37 PM
I think it went very well. I'll find out Monday. I really hope I get it, this company does everything. If I get bored with A/C and Refrigeration, I could cross over to Electrical, Plumbing, Metalworking, boilers, all sorts of stuff. Plus they're state wide so I could eventually move south a bit like I've been wanting to. I wish you all the best!!! :three: