PDA

View Full Version : Vacuum/ shrinkwrap experience?

swans
May 10, 2007, 9:28 AM
Anyone else had fun with shrinkwrap or used a latex vacuum bed? If so who with and what was your experience? Would you do it again?

I know I would! I just loved it! I am into latex anyway as are my two close mates. We all enjoy dressing up in our tight shiny body suits and having kinky mmm fun but last Thursday one of my pals brought along a newly purchased latex vacuum bed for us to take turns in.

DiamondDog
May 10, 2007, 9:32 AM
I've never used saran wrap or plastic wrap but I once tried to cover my entire body with aluminum foil!

littlerayofsunshine
May 10, 2007, 10:25 AM
I have never done them, but I remember watching an old episode of real sex that touched on the latex fetish and I found myself interested in liquid latex. Would love to try that.

That episode is where I saw a latex vacuum bed, and even though I wouldn't want to be in the bed, would love to toy with someone who is.

sexybicplinwv
May 10, 2007, 11:11 AM
I have never done them, but I remember watching an old episode of real sex that touched on the latex fetish and I found myself interested in liquid latex. Would love to try that.

That episode is where I saw a latex vacuum bed, and even though I wouldn't want to be in the bed, would love to toy with someone who is.
I to felt that I would enjoy haveing liquid latex pour on me than peel on :tong: :female:

littlerayofsunshine
May 10, 2007, 11:18 AM
DiamondDog,

Just saw your avatar. lol. Love it.. :bigrin:

swans
May 10, 2007, 11:27 AM

I must admit I was a little nervous as I climbed inside and placed the breathing tube between my lips but as the clear plastic began to shrink tight around my naked body I was hooked. I loved it as my two mates rubbed their swollen nobs across my face. I could just make out the shape of them wanking through the plastic. A funnel was atached to the end of the tube and I had a thunderous orgasm as they both ejaculated into it forcing me to drink every drop before I could breath again! Yummy!!

littlerayofsunshine
May 10, 2007, 11:36 AM
Wow Swans,

That sounds so hot.. I am happy you had such a wonderul and erotic experience.

arana
May 10, 2007, 3:25 PM
I think this is facinating but I'd be too claustrophobic to do the bed thing.

BreeIsMe
May 10, 2007, 5:57 PM
I don't know about the shrink wrap experience. I don't think its for me.
THe latex is definitely NOT for me...I have an allergy

Just think of what it would do if I tried. I would turn beet red in a matter of minutes!!
ouch!!!

Bree

Fire Lotus
May 10, 2007, 6:27 PM

I've seen that episode too. I would be very interested to try the liquid latex.

TaylorMade
May 10, 2007, 9:32 PM
I'm too claustraphobic for the latex bed, BUT...

Liquid latex is fun and just my speed.

*Taylor*

swans
May 11, 2007, 9:52 AM
Wow Swans,

That sounds so hot.. I am happy you had such a wonderul and erotic experience.

It certainly was VERY hot and erotic! We plan to meet up again this Thursday night for more "Vacuum/ shrinkwrap" fun.

One of my pals suggested that next time we should take it in turns two at a time to climb inside and sixty nine before being shrink wrapped. I can imagine that will be a BIG turn on, not only to feel the plastic slowly tighten around us as we suck each other, trapping us "in situ" until released; but also to see (and feel) two naked oily guys cocooned together under a tight clear platic sheet as they 69. I cannot wait to try that!
I would love to see two women do that too.