PDA

View Full Version : GUYS! What do you like better, guy butt or girl butt?

Tulsatomcat
May 9, 2007, 6:20 PM
Gotta say that I lkie to put it to a guys ass more than a girls. Girls get used to being probed and relax more than guys. Girls are used to being poked. Gyn exams, Kotex, and of course dick. Guys, other than when you get old enough for regular prostate exams, don't get poked much.
So what do ya think? Guys or girls get a better grip?

scubaman
May 9, 2007, 6:59 PM
I agree with the Okie, but in the end (no pun intended) any but will do!

Go Sooners!

NEJack
May 9, 2007, 7:39 PM
A girl's ass, either oriface. I just think they are fun and attractive. But a guys ass, sure, but not too keen on hairy asses.

miller lite man
May 9, 2007, 9:13 PM
A guys ass just doesn't excite me..I'll look at,and play with a female butt for sure. i don't spend a lot of time looking at men shake their butts,when they walk. .but i enjoy seing a lady walk, hell yes. Awhile ago, a friend said,when we both saw a cute gal walk ... "Do fries come with that shake?"

jem_is_bi
May 9, 2007, 10:20 PM
For me, almost any woman has a much better butt than any man’s butt can be.
However, turn around them around and I almost any man I am more eager to please. ;)

JEM

the sacred night
May 9, 2007, 10:25 PM
I look at guys' asses more often and tend to be more turned on my them than women's asses. Not that I don't see the occasional woman's ass that really makes me want to grab it :bigrin: but more often it's other body parts on them.

oralplus
May 9, 2007, 11:55 PM
For sure a girl butt mmmm. Not in to guys butt :tongue:

ohbimale
May 10, 2007, 1:04 AM
I have to say I am turned by a nice ass on either a man or woman. Turn the guy aroiund and I am definately into a nice cock more than a butt. :male:

Eddie altamonte
May 10, 2007, 3:01 AM
A guys ass just doesn't excite me..I'll look at,and play with a female butt for sure. i don't spend a lot of time looking at men shake their butts,when they walk. .but i enjoy seing a lady walk, hell yes. Awhile ago, a friend said,when we both saw a cute gal walk ... "Do fries come with that shake?"
Agreed...however I will still engage in anal play with a guy but a woman's tail is much more attractive

smokey
May 10, 2007, 7:22 AM
I definitely prefer a woman's ass... its just visually more appealing and pleasant to slide into. I do fuck men though as well and I also take it.

xxxcjs
May 10, 2007, 8:32 AM
Girls butt....no into guys butts.

skyscanning
May 10, 2007, 9:06 AM
Curvey ass is curvery ass. It should be smooth and shaved if it's a guy...

But NOTHING matches the curves and softness of a woman's open and willing ass...

Yum Yum :)

ErosUrge
May 10, 2007, 12:47 PM
I couldn't resist offering my :2cents: on this. I absolutely prefer a woman's ass...so much more attractive. Of course, ocassionally a guy can have an awesome ass too...though there's not as many and those that are resemble a woman's ass more. I must admit though that with a guy, when he's on his back and you're inside of him, his erect cock is a true joy. I love it! I of course love to be on the receiving end myself as it brings some of the very best orgasms. But to the original thought on this, yes, overall, a woman's ass is usually much more appealing. And to think, years ago, I once thought asses or that is the hole was not attractive at all....my my, how things can and do change!

mcliff128
May 10, 2007, 10:07 PM
I'd have to say if I had to choose, Guys Butts. For me it just seems more intense fucking a guy deep in the ass.

Scootertrash
May 10, 2007, 11:50 PM
a cute round ass is a cute round ass

DiamondDog
May 11, 2007, 12:14 AM
I'm not into anal sex.

Aesthetically I like both men and women's asses.

I REALLY like it if a man is wearing tight jeans or leather chaps that show off his nice butt and he lets me spank or paddle his ass until it is red and then spanks or paddles me a bit!

I also like it if a man's ass is hairy.

I'm not into women who don't shave their bodies.

Maccount
May 11, 2007, 11:06 AM
Overall, I like a woman's ass more - something to do with the shape.

That said a man's ass is nice too if it is hairless. Hairy asses on men (or women) are not sexy.

wantus269
May 11, 2007, 12:34 PM
I have to say I am turned by a nice ass on either a man or woman. Turn the guy aroiund and I am definately into a nice cock more than a butt. :male:

ME TOO!!!!!!

pa_hdbiker
May 11, 2007, 1:25 PM
A girls butt ... no interest in anal with guys

greyfeather
May 11, 2007, 2:03 PM
Lady butts by far. Sometimes I'm suprised to find myself looking at and enjoying a guys rear, but the back end of a departing woman will more often stop me in my tracks.
In the dark it doesn't really matter...

ncbike33
May 11, 2007, 2:06 PM
when with guys i want to get poked so i prefer fucking women in any orifice

Doggie_Wood
May 11, 2007, 3:20 PM
When I am down at the Stock Yard here in Fort Worth, I love the look of both the men's and women's asses in their tight fitting freshly starched jeans. But there is just a certain appeal about the gate of a fine fillie going by that stirs up the coals. But when the lights are low behind closed doors, I gravitate towards the gals butts. Although I filled a few guys butts as well.

dans94
May 11, 2007, 3:50 PM
I prefer a woman's ass, hands down. :tong: They're not hairy but smooth, soft to the touch, and have that delicious shape. Now, my only experiences with anal have been with guys so I can't compare the two in that aspect. I like the feeling of a woman's cheeks in my hands when doing it doggy much more than hanging onto a guy. Don't know why and I'm sure it'll change, everything else has. :bigrin:

FireTiger
May 11, 2007, 9:58 PM
a man's ass. A really great man's ass beats a woman's, especially when he's naked. I used to like a woman's ass better, but I changed my mind.
(Correction, my sexy mind.) :bigrin:

tomtrhino
May 12, 2007, 1:48 AM
the guys i've fucked were so hot for it they really made it the best butt for me. especially the guy who stayed rock hard as his ass muscles clamped my dick hard as i stroked in and out as my wife watched

Tom41bimwm
May 12, 2007, 1:34 PM
i prefer a girls butt any day to a guys!

elian
May 13, 2007, 9:21 AM
I have always thought, and will probably continue to think that the ass is primarily a safety device - it prevents me from falling into the toilet and for certain models ("the tank ass" for example) adds a little extra cushion for when you bump into things.. then there's the "bony ass" - you can save a lot of money because your striped shirts only need one stripe, but you have to be careful that you don't slip through those cracks in the street grates.

Not to say that I don't think the nude body is beautiful but "ass" is just not something I lust after.

Since I only scored 240 on the "hotlanta kink test" (oh, the shame <grin>) - maybe I'm a just a little naive to say something like "I prefer to look at the whole person - inside and out - and then decide if that's someone I would like to have as a companion". It takes time to do that..

-E

elian
May 13, 2007, 9:37 AM
After reading the above. I just had to post this link to a flash animation from "Foamy the Squirrel"..hehe..

http://www.illwillpress.com/cham2.html

I'm not saying that anal play couldn't be fun, but the ass isn't the first thing I look at.

robbtali
May 13, 2007, 2:57 PM
A girls butt ... no interest in anal with guys
try it

Curmudgeon
May 13, 2007, 6:42 PM
I'm not much of a butt guy; whether sucking or licking I prefer the frontal features.

FunBoi
Jun 29, 2007, 10:35 PM
girlz butts the best but some guyz butts out there...

gb11vt18
Jun 30, 2007, 12:16 AM
Oh no question the answer is girls butts a nice firm butt is very sexy on a beautiful women.

akeeper
Jun 30, 2007, 1:03 AM
When it comes to looking, groping or fondling, I prefer a mans ass. I am not really into poking either a male or female ass. I rather have my ass poked. I still like the feel of a good pussy though ( especially when it is wet)

JoyJoyHollywood
Jun 30, 2007, 3:28 AM
Um, well...I'm sorry to tell you this but Kotex tampons don't go in a girl's hind end. They kinda go in her vagina. Which is where she menstrates from. I know, it's crazy. And, I've never had a Gynecologist even exam there. Ever. The only place they ever go besides the regular destination is my breasts. And they aren't even nice about it. It's kinda like, left, right, center, okay we're done. Go pee in a cup. Don't throw away your gown-they are recycable. End no one has ever been to that spot before with me-I'm saving it for marriage.

JoyJoyHollywood
Jun 30, 2007, 3:36 AM
I'm sorry, I know I'm not not a guy, but I had to respond.

It just kinda felt like maybe you had a map to Montana, but you were really some where in Europe.

Hey, it's happened to me.

holybane
Jun 30, 2007, 11:08 AM
Girl butt. As nice as a guy butt may be a girl butt has something about it, I don't know, smooth and the way it smells is better. Dunno. Even though they can be less willing, girl butts for me!

bigulfcpl
Jun 30, 2007, 11:11 AM
I know that I prefer a woman's ass, but, I am attracted to both. Like others have mentioned, a hairy ass is a turn off for me. I love the bent over position for both men and women, where you can see the ass and the genitals, YUMMY!

Here is my ass!

Ron

Snowblind1
Jun 30, 2007, 5:35 PM
I definitely prefer women's asses; men's asses do absolutely nothing for me.

BiMale
Jun 30, 2007, 6:37 PM
The Ladies are best, really.

BiMale :male: :)

wanderingrichard
Jul 1, 2007, 1:53 AM
both ! and if they are really well rounded, tightly muscled, and proudly shown off , so much the better!!

SexyTanBiBoy
Jul 1, 2007, 11:14 AM
Guys ass definitely (smooth hairless is best). Women are great to, but something about a nice muscular ass ... well you get the idea :rolleyes:

MarriedBooBoo
Jun 25, 2008, 5:08 PM
Girls butts 4 me:bigrin:

allwet
Jun 26, 2008, 6:30 PM
I definitely prefer women's asses; men's asses do absolutely nothing for me.

Ditto.

RockGardener
Jun 26, 2008, 7:42 PM
Another girl checkin in here...

Anyone that knows me knows that I have a thing for butts. I never used to look at guys butts, but these days.... I get turned on by guys' butts just a little more girls' butts.

csrakate
Jun 26, 2008, 7:54 PM
I have been known to check out a male butt or two in my time...I do notice that it certainly makes watching sports a bit more interesting for me. I'm not a very big sports fan and I usually sit and watch with my hubby just to make him happy. LOL!

Hugs,
Kate

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Jun 26, 2008, 8:37 PM
I have to wholeheartedly agree with Doggie...A nice ass in a pair of Wranglers (Male or female) can make my tongue hard in a heartbeat...lol
Your Cat

Rambigent
Jun 26, 2008, 9:22 PM
Hee, I like big butts and I cannot lie...

I find myself checking out women's asses a lot more than men's usually. But there are times when I catch a look at a guy's tight, muscular ass and I'm like, DAMN!

So, I would say I'm more appreciative of women's derrières but I like men's butts just fine as well. ;)

jem_is_bi
Jun 26, 2008, 9:40 PM
Women's butts are just wonderful. Definitely, one reason I am bisexual rather than homosexual.

swag85
Jun 27, 2008, 12:26 AM
pretty equal to me, although i do find my self dooing the double take a little more with women. i find it really hard to find a guy with a nice round butt, tend to be more like hank hill's butt (no ass) but when i do....... the last guy i had, had a really nice one. im more of a leg man myself. now im just thinking to much about legs and butts, thanks.............lol

TinTin
Jun 27, 2008, 12:44 AM
Definately women for me, love to massage and play with a female ass, and agree with lots of other comments on this theme, hairy does nothing for me. Maybe one of the reasons I prefer a nice female butt.

chulainn2
Jun 28, 2008, 11:09 AM
definetly a woman's rear

BreeIsMe
Jun 28, 2008, 5:18 PM
I can't say one is better than the other....
a nice one is a nice one whether male or female or whatever...

Bree

KevsBi
Jun 28, 2008, 7:38 PM
I've had anal with both sexes and I really enjoy making love to a guys butt!

Doggie_Wood
Jun 29, 2008, 12:29 AM
I can't say one is better than the other....
a nice one is a nice one whether male or female or whatever...

Bree

Bree - I could not have said it any better myself - There is just that special something about when you see that beautiful gorgeous butt, and even nicer if you get to play with that cute butt ......... mmmmmmm ..........:)

:doggie:

Bluebiyou
Jun 29, 2008, 12:41 AM
guy butt or girl butt...

Well, YES

nathantiffany
Jun 29, 2008, 1:51 AM
A nice ass is a nice ass, it doesn't really matter where it comes from ;P

coyotedude
Jun 30, 2008, 1:58 AM
Tell ya what. Let's do an experiment. Bring me a guy's ass, then bring me a woman's ass. Let me try both out.

Then let me try them out again.

And again.

And again.

All for the sake of science, of course!!!!!

Peace

FormidableOne
Jul 22, 2008, 6:52 AM
I prefer guys as long as they don't have a hairy ass and have a nice cute bubble butt. Mmmmmm, now don't get me wrong, I love women, but a hot naked guys butt wins hands down. :)

I'm a :male: by the way.

Mystrie
Jul 22, 2008, 12:56 PM
Im not a male lol, but I think female's butts are more sexier.

bioralbottom
Jul 22, 2008, 1:08 PM
As for me, I like a girls ass better than a guys ass. But I enjoy getting my ass fucked though. I don't look at a guys butt but I want to see what his cock looks like and that is what turns me on. I love a nice and big cock and that is what I want in my ass.:tongue:

12voltman59
Jul 22, 2008, 2:35 PM
For a long time-I did not find a bottom --of any gender to be all that interesting--but in recent years---I have come to appreciate a nice bum and it doesn't matter whether the bum is that of a lady or a guy---I like to look at a nice butt--and while I can't necessarily describe what is a good looking one--but I sure know a good looking one when I see it!

parkerbi
Jul 23, 2008, 12:58 PM
i prefer girl's because i don't get into man to man ass game :tongue:

markvmen
Jul 28, 2008, 11:20 PM
I say either - as long as you're with someone that is into a good long fuck - any hole will do! Someone that lays there like a dead fish or isn't into sex isn't worth an erection... :2cents:

bigredpigdriver
Jul 30, 2008, 5:09 AM
I say either - as long as you're with someone that is into a good long fuck - any hole will do! Someone that lays there like a dead fish or isn't into sex isn't worth an erection... :2cents:

I agree I want a "e-ticket" ride from them.

Bi-Zarro
Jul 30, 2008, 9:38 AM
I'm definitely an ass man all the way around. I tend to notice women's asses more only because they're more likely to wear pants that show it off. Once the derrière is unclothed, however, gender doesn't seem to matter so much. :cool:

open2both
Jul 30, 2008, 7:09 PM
Sometimes I feel like a nut...
Sometimes I don't.

DMC3374
Jul 30, 2008, 8:48 PM
I have to say...Girls butts are the best.

zz33td
Jul 31, 2008, 9:55 AM
Generally I prefer the shape of a womans ass and the way it jiggles when she walks. I also like the way a mans balls hang down when he bends over, that's a really nice sight to see. I prefer both men and women to be unshaven.

kinkyuk
Aug 13, 2008, 12:43 PM
active dom with females, passive sub withe males,

not to keen on mens butts, but womans are lovely, depends on the roles you take i suppose :)

Randypan
Aug 13, 2008, 12:58 PM
UH...What time is it?:three::bigrin:

mrplayfuluk
Aug 13, 2008, 1:09 PM
i prefer girl's because i don't get into man to man ass game :tongue:

I'm with him...

kyoralguy4u
Nov 12, 2008, 4:34 PM
I'm a bimarrie bottom who loves to take cock in my ass I enjoy gving my ass to guys who cna fuck me longer and take there time in me I jsut love it:tongue:

steve617413
Nov 13, 2008, 10:58 AM
i have always loved the girls beautiful sexy shaped ass but have found a few great looking and tight men rumps that i love to fuck more so when they are on their backs so i can play with a hard cock and watch them blow their hot steamy load of cum all over them selfs and me. but there is something about being in a sexy females ass while another guys dick is in her hot dripping wet pussy and feeling that guys hard fucking cock rubbing agaist yours as you both fuck this hot beautiful women. ohhhh my god that is to die for. and when one starts to cum we all orgasm together. me deep into her lovely fuckable ass. ohhhhh yessss baby i have to say a girls ass only because of what can be used in her pussy at the same time pushing agaist my hard fucking meat. if there han't another guy to help out a toy or her fingers works good to. but i do love being fucked myself having my tight muscular ass pounded deep by a mans big hard cock as i jack off or better yet having another sucking my fat cock until i lose my thick milky load down thier throat and the orgasm sooo fucking intense that i have to beg them to stop before i pass out from pleasure......... WOW what was i saying. oh ya a womans ass is on the top of my Christmas list this year along with the tight man ass and his big hard cock... Oh my god I think i'm bisexual tell every one you now cause i need more sex...:bipride:

steve617413
Nov 13, 2008, 11:10 AM
if you guys and girls would like to check out a nice ass look at Brenda Foster profile she got it going on. thank your mom and dad for the nice job making that beautiful body Brenda Foster.:rotate: :bowdown:

izzfan
Nov 13, 2008, 12:51 PM
I definately prefer the appearence of the female butt.. guys can have nice looking butts but overall I prefer female ones.

As for doing anything more than look at it, that's really not my thing regardless of whether it is a guy or a girl.

fairbankswingers
Nov 13, 2008, 7:06 PM
I have never given with a man or woman, but have recieved anal from a man and my wife with her strap on and I LOVE IT...LOVE the feeling of my wofe or a man taking me...

CHOCOLATECITY32
Nov 13, 2008, 10:49 PM
i have had the pleasure 2 feel both butts ..a guy's ass and a girls ass...but i gotta say the feeling of biseuality..is gr8...u can have either...i gotta say a girls ass...me being an ass man,..i gotta say a girls ass..i continously fantasize about deep strokin the finest asses...and plundging..the wettest pussies...but..i can't take the haury section.....

Focker
Nov 14, 2008, 7:57 AM
As much as I enjoy a mans thick cock and heavy balls, I would have to choose a womans ass over a guys. There's nothing more erotic than a womans little puckered rosebud asshole...to me anyway.

catcir1
Nov 14, 2008, 1:01 PM
Unquestionably, without a doubt, no contest...women's ass

darkeyes
Nov 14, 2008, 1:29 PM
Unquestionably, without a doubt, no contest...women's assWow Cattie...we agree bout summat at last!!!!!.. an 1 lil hun buns bootie in particular in me own case.. tee hee:bigrin:..part from me own that is... tee hee:bigrin:

jem_is_bi
Nov 15, 2008, 1:31 AM
Women's butts are just wonderful. Definitely, one reason I am bisexual rather than homosexual.

I definitely agree with this guy. Wow to women's butts!!!
While my male partner likes me to play with his butt, often, I am simultaneously thinking about a woman's butt.
BUT, on the flip-side of male versus female anatomy, my thoughts of women and their beautiful butts just disappear.

smokey
Nov 15, 2008, 8:27 AM
Definitely girl butt... its so much nicer to look at. Tighter too.