PDA

View Full Version : Happy Cinco de Mayo!

allbimyself
May 5, 2007, 12:08 PM
Hope everyone has a great Cinco de Mayo! Drink a Dos Equis for me!

sexybicplinwv
May 5, 2007, 12:21 PM
Ok!!! Not real sure of the meaning of Cinco de Mayo! But if it mean drink beer day :cool: :female:

biwords
May 5, 2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks, allbi. I plan to spend the day reconnecting with my Mexican roots. :)

onewhocares
May 5, 2007, 12:58 PM
Allbi,

What a great way to celebrate the fifth....I think that I shall have a nice big and frothy Margarita with a floater of Grand Marnier. Salted rim of course.

Belle

littlerayofsunshine
May 5, 2007, 1:16 PM
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

And Allbi, Happy Second Anniversary as a member! :cool: :bibounce: :grouphug: :bounce: :kiss:

redheadhoneycat
May 5, 2007, 1:26 PM
Well Happy 5th of May to you too. I'll have a Corona with lime and salt please :)

mistymockingbird
May 5, 2007, 4:11 PM
It'll be straight tequilla for me while watching the De la Hoya fight.

From wikipedia, for the inquiring minds:
Cinco de Mayo ("The Fifth of May" in Spanish) is primarily a regional, and not a federal, holiday in Mexico; the date is observed in the United States and other locations around the world as a celebration of Mexican heritage and pride. It commemorates an initial victory of Mexican forces led by General Ignacio Zaragoza SeguĂ*n over French forces in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862.

However, the Mexican victory at Puebla only delayed the French invasion of Mexico City, and a year later, the French occupied Mexico. The French occupying forces placed Maximilian I, Emperor of Mexico on the throne of Mexico; Maximillian and the French were eventually defeated and expelled in 1867, five years after the Battle of Puebla.

A common misconception in the United States is that Cinco de Mayo is Mexico's Independence Day; Mexico's Independence Day is September 16 (dieciséis de septiembre in Spanish).

meteast chick
May 5, 2007, 5:39 PM
Thanks for the history lesson Misty...OLE!

sings "Uno de Enero, dos de Febrero, tres de Marzo, San Fermin',
Cinco de Mayo, Seis de Junio, Siete de Julio, San Fermin'"

Aye Aye Aye! Feliz Cinco de Mayo a todo del Bicom!

luv y besas,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

allbimyself
May 5, 2007, 6:55 PM
Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

And Allbi, Happy Second Anniversary as a member! :cool: :bibounce: :grouphug: :bounce: :kiss:

Wow! I didn't even realize. Thanks, sweetie.

DGoncz
May 6, 2007, 1:13 AM
Buenas noches todos en bisexual dot com. Felix Cinco de Mayo; tambien esto es el navidad de mi mama.

We celebrated with or rather at a Derby Party and I bet the odds; my Schmoopie bet the evens. We won, of course; with $100 spent, $15 won, and $5 of that donated.

Now what was really silly and fun was I wore my Adventure Pants from REI, the ones that cling to my butt, my nice sweater my brother gave me, the Smart Wool socks he gave me, and conservative black shoes. It was a charity party, after all.

Under that, I wore my black Jockey microfiber thong, a red slip I got from Pookie, and her purple panties! And Schmoopie didn't know I was dragging under it all until we were long on our way to the Party. We came home and had the hottest sex we'd had in a long time. Whew.

What fun we had.