PDA

View Full Version : can't get her off my mind

anonyj13
May 4, 2007, 10:06 AM
Hi all, i am new to this so plz be patient. i am a married female. my problem is that recently i have really been thinking alot about another woman. My husband has no idea that i am bisexual (just now admitting it to myself). Anyway, this woman is my best friend and as far as I know she is completely straight. I do know that she has gay friends so she doesn't have a problem with it. What can i do to get her out of my head. i dont want to jeopordize my friendship. thanx for any advice.

littlerayofsunshine
May 4, 2007, 11:44 AM
Maybe the point is not to get rid of the thoughts but to explore them within yourself. Just because the thoughts are there doesn't mean you need to act on them. Sometimes attractions are not actually about the person who is the object of the attraction, but qualities they possess.

Luvboth
May 4, 2007, 2:03 PM
undefined A simple way of solving problem may be to get her in discussion on bi gay issues(since she has gay friends) and slip in the question if she has had any interest in being with another woman. Her answer may surprise you. If she indicates she has had interest or has experienced it tell her of your desires. Play it by ear from there, I know it worked for my late wife.

Solomon
May 5, 2007, 12:59 AM
i highly recommend talking this over with hubby BEFORE doing anything to disrespect your marriage

TashaSW
May 5, 2007, 1:10 AM
i highly recommend talking this over with hubby BEFORE doing anything to disrespect your marriage

VERY IMPORTANT.... you don't want to look like the "bad person" if you do anything thats considered cheating.

Solomon
May 5, 2007, 3:18 AM
VERY IMPORTANT.... you don't want to look like the "bad person" if you do anything thats considered cheating.

i believe i was referring to personal integrity... but if ya'll want to think that that's some sort of "bad person" look-a-like bullshit, go right ahead and have a great day

biwords
May 5, 2007, 7:30 PM
Hi all, i am new to this so plz be patient. i am a married female. my problem is that recently i have really been thinking alot about another woman. My husband has no idea that i am bisexual (just now admitting it to myself). Anyway, this woman is my best friend and as far as I know she is completely straight. I do know that she has gay friends so she doesn't have a problem with it. What can i do to get her out of my head. i dont want to jeopordize my friendship. thanx for any advice.

I don't think it pays to come on to str8 people unless they're indicating some bi-curiousity. What about pursuing another same-sex relationship instead?