PDA

View Full Version : why is life like this

purple
Sep 23, 2005, 5:48 PM
thankyou for all your anserws from my last thread your all so nice .i really love being bi sexsual but at the same tikme get really confused is this normale im not sure as i havent been bi sexsual for long xxxx pls help

arana
Sep 23, 2005, 7:02 PM
Purple, I think anything in life is confusing at some point. Anyone that says it's not must have blinders on. Being Bi just adds to that confusion.

Arana :tong:

codybear3
Sep 23, 2005, 7:13 PM
Hey purple...Life itself is confusing. Being bisexual is no different. I have known I was Bi since defore I knew there was a word for it and to this day, I find myself thinking..."Huh ?!?!?!" whenever someone starts asking me "funny" questions about my sexual preference. It does not get easier, but you will find that its is easier to manage and acknowledge some of these confusing feelings as time goes by. And yes, this is very normal. :bipride: :paw:

RebekaLee
Sep 23, 2005, 8:39 PM
If it feels natrual to you, follow your instincts...but if it doesn't don't do it! Also be honest with your partners some people feel uncomfortable being with bi sexuals, even in the straight and gay community...love, tito(rebeccas friend)