PDA

View Full Version : Dear Abby

pecker
May 2, 2007, 11:21 PM
Dear Abby................I went to a Bi Sexual site to find friends to have sex.............I was told that i couldn't show pic's of my penis because it made these BI's uncumfortable...........I looked at a lot of post that these bi's had posted and they only want to talk about daily promblem's............What should I do..........................Problem Child...........................

Herbwoman39
May 2, 2007, 11:33 PM
Dear Problem Child;

Having been to the site you mention, I see that there is a great deal of camaraderie and caring there. The every day topics are part of living in a community. However if there is something you want to discuss you should feel free to start your own threads on whatever topic you choose as long as you search old threads first to make sure it's not something that has already been discussed to death.

As for posting photos of your penis, certainly you should post one or two but please also post other pics of your face. People want to know the whole you not just the part that stands at attention.

Best Regards;
Abby

:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

pecker
May 2, 2007, 11:48 PM
You are now..........Dear Abby............You have a lot of problems to solve and a lot of explaining to do with[ WHY] on this site..........Post your fixxin the problem post...............Someone need's to..................

wanderingrichard
May 2, 2007, 11:54 PM
am wondering if previous writer was seriously intoxicated when he wrote you.

have also been told by "the old folks at home" if you want a meat market, go to the butcher shop. :yikes2:

darkeyes
May 3, 2007, 3:37 AM
Dear Problem Child;

Having been to the site you mention, I see that there is a great deal of camaraderie and caring there. The every day topics are part of living in a community. However if there is something you want to discuss you should feel free to start your own threads on whatever topic you choose as long as you search old threads first to make sure it's not something that has already been discussed to death.

As for posting photos of your penis, certainly you should post one or two but please also post other pics of your face. People want to know the whole you not just the part that stands at attention.

Best Regards;
Abby

:bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin: :bigrin:

Pecker's pecker CAN stand to attention??? :tong:

darkeyes
May 3, 2007, 3:41 AM
You are now..........Dear Abby............You have a lot of problems to solve and a lot of explaining to do with[ WHY] on this site..........Post your fixxin the problem post...............Someone need's to..................
We all have problems sweetie...thats why we are here..and we can do without your talking cobblers adding to them... now if you have nothing to say, and nothing constructive to add, I suggest you you find somewhere nice and quiet and play with yourself.... since you so obviously arent getting any from us..I wonder why?

PolyLoveTriad
May 3, 2007, 3:52 AM
Dear Abby................I went to a Bi Sexual site to find friends to have sex.............I was told that i couldn't show pic's of my penis because it made these BI's uncumfortable...........I looked at a lot of post that these bi's had posted and they only want to talk about daily promblem's............What should I do..........................Problem Child...........................

Whats your point? Im sorry, but it seems youre extremely disatisfied with this site and with the members on it. Ive always been told, if I dont like something, dont do it. Im giving you the same advice. The forums are for imformation. Of course people are going to post threads about daily problems. We arent just a community here. We are strangers, we are friends, we are a family. For me, Im not so insensitive, that when someone posts a thread about their bad day, when it has nothing to do with bisexuality, that Im not going to feel bad for them, post a response to try to cheer them up or something. Im not sure if Drew has ever said why he created this site, but Im thinking it wasnt made purely for people to find others for sex. Its for so much more.

All I can say to you is, if you dont like the way it is, change it or walk away.

You wont get any bee's with the bottle of vinegar youre splashing all over the place... want a bottle of honey instead?

Long Duck Dong
May 3, 2007, 4:38 AM

dear problem child....

if the issue truly the pics of the penis, or is the penis the issue.... in order to understand the true nature of the issue, we need to look at your penis..and as you have not enclosed a pic of your penis, we can only assume that you can not find it.....

there exists in any sexual environment, a issue of penile rivalry....which can lead to fighting between cocks.... this is known as a cock fight........not to be confused to two roosters, which is also a cock fight.....but in fact a fight involving dicks.....

presentation of penis pics, needs to be tasteful and well presented.... with a catchy title..... " hung like a horse " is a very catchy title.....and a pic that matchs the title, is recommended.... how when taking the pic, it is good to ensure that no identifying features are including.....
take extra care to ensure that when using the " hung like a horse " title, with matching pic, that nobody can identify the farm on which the penis pic was taken.....

lastly, many people talk regularly about their daily problems, mainly matters do not have to be sexual, in fact I would say that a good many threads about about sexual desires, fantasies and acts and how people are longing to get some action along those lines.....
the fact that you are complaining about those * daily problems * leads me to believe that you don't need sex or desire sex, and that is the case with many eunuchs.....and that raises the question of maybe your penis pic is offensive cos there is nothing worth looking at.....

yours lovingly

Abby Normal

PolyLoveTriad
May 3, 2007, 4:42 AM
dear problem child....

if the issue truly the pics of the penis, or is the penis the issue.... in order to understand the true nature of the issue, we need to look at your penis..and as you have not enclosed a pic of your penis, we can only assume that you can not find it.....

there exists in any sexual environment, a issue of penile rivalry....which can lead to fighting between cocks.... this is known as a cock fight........not to be confused to two roosters, which is also a cock fight.....but in fact a fight involving dicks.....

presentation of penis pics, needs to be tasteful and well presented.... with a catchy title..... " hung like a horse " is a very catchy title.....and a pic that matchs the title, is recommended.... how when taking the pic, it is good to ensure that no identifying features are including.....
take extra care to ensure that when using the " hung like a horse " title, with matching pic, that nobody can identify the farm on which the penis pic was taken.....

lastly, many people talk regularly about their daily problems, mainly matters do not have to be sexual, in fact I would say that a good many threads about about sexual desires, fantasies and acts and how people are longing to get some action along those lines.....
the fact that you are complaining about those * daily problems * leads me to believe that you don't need sex or desire sex, and that is the case with many eunuchs.....and that raises the question of maybe your penis pic is offensive cos there is nothing worth looking at.....

yours lovingly

Abby Normal

O M G!!! This is the post I like the best from you!!! :) Like LMFAOOOOO!

Doggie_Wood
May 3, 2007, 8:00 AM
Dear Problem Child........

If you look, there are others with penis pics posted and most folks on the site probably wouldn't mind another posted penis pic. The site you are refering to is more than just a place to hook up for sex. I for one have visited with some of the people on this site and sex wasn't the agenda of our meet. Being in a 'Cyber Community' like this one, the core of whom sincerely care for and about one another, many friendships and positive emotional bonds can be formed. If you let them be.
If you are truely dissatisfied with this site, I suggest that you frequent other sites that cater more to your liking such as Squirt.org .

The best of luck in all your future journeys.

Abby
:doggie:

BreeIsMe
May 3, 2007, 5:10 PM
I agree whole hardedly.
If you didin't find what you want, please move on. I'm sure there must be other sites for bisexuals to show of their genitalia, find nameless, faceless partners for cybersex or whatever. Here, we prefer to address the real problems that we mere mortal bisexuals face every day. If that is dreary and dull. Well, so be it...

Bree

Whats your point? Im sorry, but it seems youre extremely disatisfied with this site and with the members on it. Ive always been told, if I dont like something, dont do it. Im giving you the same advice. The forums are for imformation. Of course people are going to post threads about daily problems. We arent just a community here. We are strangers, we are friends, we are a family. For me, Im not so insensitive, that when someone posts a thread about their bad day, when it has nothing to do with bisexuality, that Im not going to feel bad for them, post a response to try to cheer them up or something. Im not sure if Drew has ever said why he created this site, but Im thinking it wasnt made purely for people to find others for sex. Its for so much more.

All I can say to you is, if you dont like the way it is, change it or walk away.

You wont get any bee's with the bottle of vinegar youre splashing all over the place... want a bottle of honey instead?

TaylorMade
May 3, 2007, 5:14 PM
Aw, come on.

pecker...if you hate the place, leave...

unless you're into some sorta masochistic deal....and we have people here who can help you with that. :tong:

*Taylor*

FalconAngel
May 3, 2007, 10:21 PM

"Friends" to have sex or just a piece of ass? Many folks on this site look for friends to have sex with as well as just having friends to chat with or just bounce ideas around with.

As we recall, you were grousing about folks telling you that in order to get better responses, then you should post some other pics BESIDES JUST prick pics to show that you were not JUST a piece of tail.

So now you are grousing about folks trying to help you?

Some people just can't be helped until they are ready for it. Maybe you just aren't ready for it.

But if you are truly unhappy here, then no one will stop you or bemoan your parting, since all that you seem to do is complain about the site anyway.

mouse46
May 4, 2007, 6:31 AM
:flag3: Well I for one enjoy talking about other things besides sex. I too came looking for friends and more.I think if there is a topic going on in the mainroom and its not to your satisfaction , then therefore you should find someone who wants what you want and go to another room, leaving the mainroom undisrupted by your attitudes, I have seen quite afew come in and just mouth off to get things started. I find it annoying and thoughtless when clearly there are times when there is a deep conversation going on.Going to what the rest have said, I too agree most just use the post to voice their opinion, so let yourself be heard. Also this site is more than for cyber sex. People have made friends such as I have. As for the pics, so show them, but if you don't place a face pic who will know you. This is a very enjoyable site if you just give it a chance and think other than the sex issuse. Have a great day. This is my :2cents: .thanks