PDA

View Full Version : You're most embarassing story

Fuzzled_one
May 2, 2007, 11:16 PM
I fell over after seeing someone else fall over on the street, was so weird, cause then the guy got up and started laughing at me, my knees were bleeding, luckily i was on the way to the hospital to meet up with my mum (nurse). When i got there and all these people were waiting, my mum came out shook her head :eek: came back out with all this crap to put on my knees, and left me there, lets just say the other patients weren't amused. I was sittting there so embarrased.

However this is only one story...

innaminka
May 3, 2007, 2:26 AM
Shall we say a leaking tampon and a very important dinner and a sheath dress.

'nuff said. i survived.

darkeyes
May 3, 2007, 3:28 AM
Trying to impress my future mother in law and her sister, and walking out of the Balmoral Hotel toilet and into the dining room with my skirt tucked in my knickers and my arse flashing for all the world to see.....

flexuality
May 3, 2007, 4:31 AM
Trying to impress my future mother in law and her sister, and walking out of the Balmoral Hotel toilet and into the dining room with my skirt tucked in my knickers and my arse flashing for all the world to see.....

I had a friend once who did that....walked most of the way thru the restuarant before I noticed....then I was laughin so hard, I couldn't say anything! heheheheheee!!

darkeyes
May 3, 2007, 4:37 AM
I had a friend once who did that....walked most of the way thru the restuarant before I noticed....then I was laughin so hard, I couldn't say anything! heheheheheee!!
It wosn ne ole dinin room an hotel Flex... jus do search for Balmoral Hotel Edinburgh.. c wot me means....the worlds nobs an neuveau riche r crammed inta it!! God.. talk bout feelin stupid!!!!! An listenin 2 them arseholes laffin behind me back wos no fun....

Dus laff it it now tho..but then jus wanted earth 2 open up swallow me an jus die...tee hee

innaminka
May 3, 2007, 7:01 PM

It happened just last week. I was "doing lunch" with a client. He went to the loo and walked back thru this reasonably swish restaurant with a very obvious wet patch where he'd leaked the last drops.
A circular splodge on beige trousers is not a great corporate look.
I just felt embarassed for him.

But he signed the contract so he can wet himself as often as he likes from now on.

chook
May 4, 2007, 1:33 AM
I'm too embarrassed to tell you my most embarrassing moment :smilies15 :disgust:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

darkeyes
May 4, 2007, 3:35 AM
I'm too embarrassed to tell you my most embarrassing moment :smilies15 :disgust:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:
Big feardie cat.... thought Oz men were meant to be fearless... :bigrin:

sammie19
May 4, 2007, 6:13 AM
That must have been a novelty. You having your knickers still up round your bum. A rarity indeed. Much luv Fran.

Solomon
May 4, 2007, 6:17 AM
i've had so many..... i can't think of a most one :confused:

sexybicplinwv
May 8, 2007, 4:35 PM
So!!! I had to bring to thread to life :) Because yesterday meaning Monday, I went off to work, And than I went to the local Bake Good store, And from there to 2 of are grocery store, Why I was in all 3# of these place's. I being myself was just going long with my day, The people that was in these store's where just smileing that me. It wasnt till I went to my car that I notice that my Jean's were Unzip. Now I know why those people where smileing :bigrin: :female:

darkeyes
May 8, 2007, 4:53 PM
That must have been a novelty. You having your knickers still up round your bum. A rarity indeed. Much luv Fran.
Not me that rolled inta jaggie nettles wiv er bare arse in thros of pash wos it babes...?? Remind me now..jus wtf wos that gain, baby? tee hee :bigrin:

tell_no_one99
May 8, 2007, 7:50 PM
I sharded in a white Tuxedo at my AUnts wedding

Luckly I had a change of underware but if didn't cover up the "Stain" just above my Knee

meteast chick
May 8, 2007, 7:56 PM
I sharded in a white Tuxedo at my AUnts wedding

Luckly I had a change of underware but if didn't cover up the "Stain" just above my Knee

OMG I'm afraid I can't top that or Fran's story. Mine is tame unless I'm somehow unconciously holding something back. My first real boyfriend ever, both of us age 14, kissed me in front of my entire family for the first time...on my neck! I was both flummoxed and embarrassed at the same time.

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

mistymockingbird
May 9, 2007, 1:19 AM
At a company Christmas party, at a hall in the middle of nowhere, while living in Germany. Backed my car out of its gravel spot on the side of the road, had to give some extra gas to get it up over the little hump onto the road. Gave it too much gas and backed all the way across the road, into a freshly plowed field. So there I am, in the car, back wheels in the mud, one of the front wheels barely on the pavement, the other completely in the air, head lights shining away like fucking search lights. Had to send the ex to fetch a bunch of drunk party guests to help push the car and get us out. So imagine how fun that was for them, standing in a muddy field in party attire, while my wheels spin mud all over the place. But we got out. I heard about it for years.

sammie19
May 9, 2007, 7:49 AM
Not me that rolled inta jaggie nettles wiv er bare arse in thros of pash wos it babes...?? Remind me now..jus wtf wos that gain, baby? tee hee :bigrin:
*blush*

darkeyes
May 9, 2007, 11:55 AM
*blush*
:bigrin: tee hee

TaylorMade
May 9, 2007, 12:05 PM
I worked at Universal Studios Halloween horror nights while living in Orlando. Alot of other students @ UCF did the same, and so, despite not having a car, I always had a ride home...usually coming home at about 1 A.M.

One night, I'm coming home into my dark apartment, and I hear something in my room. . .then before I can react, my roommate, E , jumps out... I fall backward, land on my ass....

and let out probably one of the juiciest farts known to man.

Oh, it's funny NOW... but not then.

They thought it was perfect revenge for my months of stealth scares under the guise of... It's just my job!

*Taylor*

darkeyes
May 9, 2007, 12:27 PM
Tee hee Taylor... jus don believe ya...we girls neva fart before our 50th birfday.. we r luffly an perfect..an neva rude... an jus cant believe it of u at all! But if ya did go through miracle of a girlie trump.. thank ya lucky stars me wosnt ther at time cos me wud b ribbin ya mercilously for rest of ya life!!! :bigrin:

NorthBiEast
May 9, 2007, 5:12 PM
I was 17-18 at the time. My first boyfriend and I were on our way home, in separate vehicles, and decide to stop and fool around before going to our respective homes. There's this little access driveway that goes behind the local school that nobody can see from the road, so we stopped there, had our fun, and got ready to leave.

The starter in my truck died (I'd been having trouble with it). I really didn't want to have to explain to my mom why the truck was dead behind the school at 11:00 at night. So I asked my boyfriend to use his truck to tow me out to the front. Since I couldn't get it started, I couldn't get it out of park. We decided to go ahead and try to tow it anyway.

I'm not sure what made my mum angrier, the tracks in the school lawn where we had obviously been, or the fact that she towed it while in park. What was worse was that she made me explain it to the repair guy! :oh:

redheadhoneycat
May 9, 2007, 6:07 PM
I can't believe I am going to tell this but here it is-About 10 years ago there was a contest on the radio and you had to sing while it was broadcast live so I though OK I can do that and should have thought again...lol I had to sing some lines from that 70's song Wildfire and one of the line is "On a black mare she rode" but what did I sing "On a black man she rode"....OMG I wanted to just die...of course the DJ's started laughing and then some of my friends were listening they had to call me cracking up and I still get picked on to this day....how horrible I sounded like some kind of pervert for the whole town....next time I will keep my mouth shut....lol

billy_campbell
May 9, 2007, 6:17 PM
I can't believe I am going to tell this but here it is-About 10 years ago there was a contest on the radio and you had to sing while it was broadcast live so I though OK I can do that and should have thought again...lol I had to sing some lines from that 70's song Wildfire and one of the line is "On a black mare she rode" but what did I sing "On a black man she rode"....OMG I wanted to just die...of course the DJ's started laughing and then some of my friends were listening they had to call me cracking up and I still get picked on to this day....how horrible I sounded like some kind of pervert for the whole town....next time I will keep my mouth shut....lol

The question is did what you say really happen?

flexuality
May 9, 2007, 8:10 PM
LOL!! Oh I know how that feels.....I once had to call one of my teachers on the phone and I was nervous....her name was Connie Bellhouse....and I asked to speak to Belly Conhouse.....whoever answered the phone nearly died laughing....then I had to face her the next day....lol!!

redheadhoneycat
May 9, 2007, 9:08 PM
The question is did what you say really happen?
Yes it really did, I swear. My husband and friends pick on me all the time about that.They always say awww the pervy little white girl singing about riding on a black man.....and I turn red everytime. I only wish I had made it up.

Azrael
May 9, 2007, 9:41 PM
Let's see. One time I blew up a vacuum pump at school. I forgot to purge all the nitrogen before I started it up and when I did it shot a geyser of oil into the air and on me. All I could do was duck and say Oh shit! People @ school still give me shit about that. Another time me and a friend dropped acid in a public pool. A little kid with a water pistol turned into some sort of unholy gremlin. People were playing some game and repeatedly trying to get my wigged out self to join them. Three times they threw a ball at me and I just stood there petrified thinking if I can just keep still they won't know I'm tripping balls. There's more, to be sure.

Fresia
Apr 9, 2015, 4:21 PM
Bump it up!