PDA

View Full Version : How to get over a crush?

Fuzzled_one
May 2, 2007, 7:53 PM
Now ive always been told the rubber band trick (you put a rubberband around your wrist, every time you think of that person you flick the band), however what do you do if you see them? Tricky one...

Oh and of course there is the "just keep your distance", bit hard when you work with them, see them every other day! :eek:

deletetacount123
May 2, 2007, 7:59 PM
Now ive always been told the rubber band trick (you put a rubberband around your wrist, every time you think of that person you flick the band), however what do you do if you see them? Tricky one...

Oh and of course there is the "just keep your distance", bit hard when you work with them, see them every other day! :eek:

I don't think you get over it... You just stop thinking about it then it goes away.
Try to do something else... do a hobby or something that takes your mind off things. :) Thats what I do or I read and think of whats going on in the story :)

dancechic17
May 2, 2007, 8:03 PM
Well by definition, isn't a crush a short-lived infatuation? So you probably just have to wait it out... Good luck to you!!!

Fuzzled_one
May 3, 2007, 5:49 AM
Thanks i guess, i hate the waiting game!

darkeyes
May 3, 2007, 6:17 AM
Easy..get laid...thats the first step!

LoveLion
May 3, 2007, 8:55 AM
Getting over a crush isnt easy. They way I have managed in the past, is find the one or two things that you dont like about the person (every has at least one) and focus on that aspect of them. Its not a very nice process, but it gets rid of a crush. Just make sure you dont over-focus to the point where that is all you see about them even after you have gotten over the love bug. You dont want to start hating the person