PDA

View Full Version : Im Curious

Neros
Sep 23, 2005, 1:11 PM
Hey all i was just wondering on the topic of sex what everyone prefers.... oral, anal, or vagina,

I personally havent tried anal yet (bummer) but i would have to say my fav is vaginal thus far

ttyl later

arana
Sep 23, 2005, 10:24 PM
I'm a very oral person. And I don't know any woman that doesn't like her pussy played with.

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

Brian
Sep 24, 2005, 11:46 AM
I am so oral it's not funny - giving and receiving, male and female, I love it all. There is something about the mouth and using the mouth that is so sexy to me. <Drew wipes the drool from the corner of his mouth>

:tong:

- Drew :paw:

codybear3
Sep 24, 2005, 3:10 PM
Oral, both to recieve and give. I equally enjoy both sexes. Anally I am both top and botton... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

Michael623
Sep 24, 2005, 5:07 PM
I am very oral too. I love to eat pussy more than just about anything lol. I think I'd love to suck cock also, someday. But damn I love to have my cock deep into a pussy, gawd is there anything better. I don't think for now that I am anal.

Raine
Oct 10, 2005, 4:51 PM
I am a bi male, so I get to pick twice! :bigrin:

With my wife, definately vaginal but i do enjoy giving her oral as well.

As an active bi, i have to say getting anal sexed!

kcunderwhere
Oct 10, 2005, 5:07 PM
Hmmm...if I had to put it all combinations in order of pleasure, it would be something like this:

1. Receiving anal
2. Licking pussy
2. Sucking cock
4. Screwing pussy
5. Giving anal

Of course, the order can and does change depending on mood, situation, etc...but I always love long, deep kissing! :tong:

rakastuja
Oct 10, 2005, 5:38 PM
I love giving oral - to both actually.

Receiving... well I guess I prefer just normal penetration with guys and fingers + all that with girls. I havent ever been so much into receiving oral myself though I like it too.

I like anal too. Maybe more with girls though. Im not so much into anal penetration than all that playing and touching and teasing. :tong:

csrakate
Oct 11, 2005, 2:37 AM
I'm not sure if I know of too many people who wouldn't vote oral in this poll...but don't take my word for it...perhaps you should discover this in your own way!!! LOL!

Kate

mike9753
Oct 11, 2005, 1:40 PM
I think any way can be special based on the dynamic from your partner. For me, I feel closer to the action when I give oral. It's like there is a closer connection with the actual orgasm itself.

But then my wife just loves vaginal penetration better than anything else. She that is her preference I feel closer to her when we are able to achieve simultanoeus orgasm.

When she goes down on me, and she is really in the mood to make it exceptional, for me it is incredibly hot.

Mike

m.in.heels&hose
Oct 12, 2005, 10:50 AM
i thought i would put my :2cents: in here
i too am very oral, mostly for giving than i am for receiciving, and it does not matter whether it be female or male, i love giving oral to both but for different reasons
and i even like to clean up the other person when im done too! (but i still dont wash windows) lol

thank you for letting me have my say here
:flag3: m.in.heels&hose :flag3: :tongue:

bithonglover
Oct 12, 2005, 4:08 PM
For me receiving oral of any kind, not just on my cock but someone licking my nipples, neck, ears and ass as well. But I'm not all about me I love giving as well! ;) :flag4:

Lisa (va)
Oct 12, 2005, 7:06 PM
Not that I don't enjoy oral sex, but for me (with a man) I really have better orgasms while kissing and touching during vaginal sex. As far as oral sex, as most you folks seem to top the list, i really enjoy it with a man or a woman (but not the dreaded 69 though).

Lisa

hugs n kisses

IceLion
Oct 13, 2005, 3:30 AM
Lisa (va) said the magic words and I had to post. Wine me, dine me, 69 me! I love to give more then recieve as far as oral and it's equal between men and women. I don't really have a preference to anal or vaginal sex, love 'em both the same. Oh, did I mention I love 69? :bigrin:

-IceLion :bipride:

jabgic
Oct 13, 2005, 8:32 AM
My immediate answer is YES. but after some thought I would have to say that I prefer to give oral to both males and females. :bibounce: :bipride: :tongue:

Mistya
Oct 13, 2005, 9:52 AM
I will never pass up a great oral giver, but I also have to say that I prefer to give when it comes to oral...for me, having my mouth on some one is such a thrill. I love to tease until I hear those pleasing sounds and taste out of my partner....and when I make him/her squirm...it's even better! Vaginally, my hubby does rock my world and I love it. Anally, depends on my mood.

So there you go...all the things I would like...add some toys, a full-time g/f for me and I am in heaven! :bibounce:

Hades
Oct 13, 2005, 9:53 AM
Well, I like both

tenyearoldbisexual
Oct 13, 2005, 11:58 AM
I'm a very oral person. And I don't know any woman that doesn't like her pussy played with.

Hugs,
Arana :tong:

I totally agree :female: :cool: :bipride:

tenyearoldbisexual
Oct 13, 2005, 12:00 PM
Hey all i was just wondering on the topic of sex what everyone prefers.... oral, anal, or vagina,

I personally havent tried anal yet (bummer) but i would have to say my fav is vaginal thus far

ttyl later

I would have to say oral of course but then I also like vaginal :female: :cool: :bipride: