PDA

View Full Version : Pride time

RainbowBright
Apr 29, 2007, 12:43 PM
Hey to all the calgarians on this site. I became a member at a time when I was struggling with who I was and what I wanted. You all helped me out of a realy rough time in my life. because of you I can enjoy what I have and I look forward to what I may have in the future. a big thanks.

Last year I went to my first Pride Day Parade. I realy enjoyed the parade, but came away very disappointed. In the parade there were people supporting gays, lesbians, trans, bears, leathers.. and various other communties. There was not, however, anyone supporting the bisexual world in which I live. I expressed my disappointment on this site and said that this year would be different.

It is almost time once again for the parade, and im letting you all know in advance that I will be participating in this years festivities. My husband, sister, and her husband, and a few of my friends will be walking Stephen Avenue mall this June with banners, and colors, and above all lots of pride!!!

Please constider this my official invotation for any and all of my fellow bisexuals to join me in this parade. I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Hugs to all

Bright :tong:

LoveLion
Apr 29, 2007, 12:55 PM
Way to go Rainbow! Its great to get out there and show your pride, as well as maybe help create some awareness for Bisexuals. I wish I could be there walking with you!