PDA

View Full Version : book review; neal boortz

wanderingrichard
Apr 28, 2007, 2:08 PM
until last week i had never heard of neal boortz, the radio talk show host. then in the airport on the way back from over seas work, i found his book " somebody's got to say it".

i consider myself a moderate in most all things in my life. i don't believe in the liberal left or the fundamentalist christian rights views on anything. i believe both sides are responsible for a lot of the troubles the US is in across the globe and neither will take the responsiblity it should to clean up it's own mess before pointing a finger.[actually took me a long time to sort out and firm up my values and beliefs cause i've always been a late bloomer.]

regardless, boortz says a lot of things that make sense to me.

was wondering if anyone else has read this book and what did you think of it?
Rich

:flag2:

Herbwoman39
Apr 28, 2007, 9:14 PM
I've never read his book but I ADORE Neal! When we lived in Atlanta we listened to his show almost daily. I've been a fan for 10+ years. I love his no-nonsense, everyone has the right to be offended approach.

His talk show is carried by most AM talk radio stations in the morning. Go to his website boortz.com and see if you can find a station local to you so that you can listen too!

wanderingrichard
Apr 28, 2007, 9:28 PM
definitely he's got the no holds barred equal opportunity offender part down..and thanx for the link, i'll go check, tho i feel he's probably too outre for the seattle based , offend no one , head in the dirt p.c. crowd out here. :three:

pasco_lol_cpl
Apr 28, 2007, 9:35 PM
I fine Neal to be more of a libertarian bent, which agrees with me. He offends both the left and right