PDA

View Full Version : Does size matter? for men?

LoveLion
Apr 28, 2007, 2:46 AM
The question of size mattering is one of the oldest questions in the history of sex no doubt, but its always been asked to women. Obviously for a woman, the size of a man's penis can affect the pleasure that she gets during vaginal sex (theoretically of course :tongue: ). But what about for you fellas? When 2 men have sex the penis is never stimulating the other penis in the same was as it does a vagina, so does size matter? Is a large penis better or worse for you? does a larger penis turn you on more? Would you be turned off by a small penis the same way some women would be?

Personally, for me, size doesn't matter. If you think about it a larger penis is just harder to fit in your mouth, and hurts more when being put in your ass. If my partner had a small penis, I wouldnt be unhappy in the least. In fact, personally I would rather be with a man with a smaller then average penis then one that was larger than average. I guess for me average or a big below is ideal.

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 3:30 AM
Nope. Size doesn't really matter for me, either. For me, great sex is the result of being with somebody who really gets into it with you--who is passionate and just, well, "there" with you for the encounter. Get together with somebody who is fun and "into it," and then it doesn't matter what particular things we might or might not do because the fun is in the mutual involvement. Some peeps are just more "into" it than others--they just like it more--they're just more fun. When you can get that, size is not important in the least. For me, anyway. Best wishes to all.

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 3:35 AM
Nope. Size doesn't really matter for me, either. For me, great sex is the result of being with somebody who really gets into it with you--who is passionate and just, well, "there" with you for the encounter. Get together with somebody who is fun and "into it," and then it doesn't matter what particular things we might or might not do because the fun is in the mutual involvement. Some peeps are just more "into" it than others--they just like it more--they're just more fun. When you can get that, size is not important in the least. For me, anyway. Best wishes to all.
================================================== =======

Right you are, Rick! You must be VERY wise and experienced. God, I wish I were with you right now. Oooh, Bay-bee! DO me!

yoyo4u
Apr 28, 2007, 3:37 AM
Living Claifornia, I am anticipating the "Big One" any day now!

yoyo

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 3:43 AM

Right you are, Rick! You must be VERY wise and experienced. God, I wish I were with you right now. Oooh, Bay-bee! DO me!
Awww, gosh. I'm blushing now, man. But thanks for your generous words. I, too, wish you were here with me right now. What FUN we could have! We seem to be SO much alike that it's almost as though we are the same man or something like that. In fact, I feel so close to you that I bet I could describe your appearance, you know? Ain't it great when you just "click" with somebody like this! Wish we could meet! It's clear that we have a LOT in common. Later, stud!

LoveLion
Apr 28, 2007, 3:53 AM
Awww, gosh. I'm blushing now, man. But thanks for your generous words. I, too, wish you were here with me right now. What FUN we could have! We seem to be SO much alike that it's almost as though we are the same man or something like that. In fact, I feel so close to you that I bet I could describe your appearance, you know? Ain't it great when you just "click" with somebody like this! Wish we could meet! It's clear that we have a LOT in common. Later, stud!

lol, your a nutter Rick

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 3:54 AM

Oh, man! You've gotten me totaly hot with your smooth, hot talk! I think I'm falling in love with you, you hunky, hunky stud!

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 3:59 AM

Oh, man! You've gotten me totaly hot with your smooth, hot talk! I think I'm falling in love with you, you hunky, hunky stud!
Awww...now you've got me blushing AGAIN! BUT...go ahead and fall in love with me. Everybody does, you know. YOU, however, are *special,* my man. You are wise, hot, and unique--take my word on THAT! Can't WAIT to get together with you...

yoyo4u
Apr 28, 2007, 4:01 AM
:) :tongue: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 4:09 AM
:) :tongue: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek:
Well, I remember when my HAIR was clean.

Is this a trick question?

yoyo4u
Apr 28, 2007, 4:22 AM
Yes, it is a trick question
:)

DiamondDog
Apr 28, 2007, 4:25 AM
I'm big, not horse hung or anything and I get told I'm the perfect size by major size queens. :bigrin: ;)

I prefer guys that are average/smaller than average/larger than average.

I've never been with a horse hung guy but I'd like to tie up a horse cock, smack it around, stretch its balls, blindfold and tie up its owner kiss him all over, spank/flog/paddle until his ass is red and he has marks he can feel and remember the next day, keep him on edge for a long time, and make his cock spurt out huge loads of cum when I tell its owner that he can cum!

I don't do anal sex, and there are TONS of things you can do that don't involve anal penetration. Don't think that because you are queer that you have to do it. Same goes for giving oral sex. It's all about choice.

Also, I don't own a vagina or a clit or try to understand a woman's body or know how it feels like since I can't and never will be able to; but I've heard it's a myth that penis size matters for women as I've heard that most women get off more on external stimulation of the clit, rather than internal stimulation.

Rick30907
Apr 28, 2007, 4:26 AM
Yes, it is a trick question
:)
================================================== ========
Knew it! But.. is it a trick question or a "trick" question? :)

scubaman
Apr 28, 2007, 5:48 AM
For me, "average" is the size of a scientifically selected group of men with the math formulas applied to find the "average" size of a penis. Personally, it does not matter the size of the penis, what does matter is the attitude of the person the penis is on. If he is really into it and gives as much as he receives then the sex will be great. Then on the converse, if he undresses and has what looks like a phone pole down there and he expects to stick that in my ass, that may pose a different set of circumstances. LOL Basically it is the attitude not the size that gets me going. :2cents:

diamond_tether
Apr 28, 2007, 11:07 AM
I prefer guys smaller than myself (I'm about 7"), and the smaller the better, really. It's as much a matter of logistics as it is aesthetics, too. Big cocks interest me in the abstract and I've played with a couple here and there (I probably still will), enjoyed myself - but there's only so much I can do with them for so long.

mcliff128
Apr 28, 2007, 11:38 AM
For me I prefer average size. They feel better inside you and you can really go at it without it hurting. I love anal sex so for me a good 6 inches works the best.

joxbear69
Apr 30, 2007, 6:22 PM
I agree with mcliff---average is most enjoyable for me, say 6-7 inches, and average thickness.
I tried to blow this buddy of mine--he's about 5 1/2 inches long, but beer can thick. My mouth was soooo sore just trying to get my lips over his head. It was not much fun---too much work. So I spent most of my time just licking his shaft and sucking on his balls.

skipper576
Apr 30, 2007, 7:23 PM
I am a novice but I prefer average about my size--larger are nice to play with for a while but smaller are usually the firmer and most reactive--but all enjoyable.

jem_is_bi
May 1, 2007, 6:52 AM
I do not have a lot of experience sucking a large variety of dick.
The first one was somewhat bigger than my average size tool.
The second time, it was really, really big and much easier to lick.
Nevertheless, he did not complain and make me feel like a fool.
Now with more experience I can take his entire big dick.
Oh! How I really, really love to deep throat his big tool.
Yet, a mouth full of big cock is not trouble free.
I still need to stop for a mouthful of air.
So, mutual joy of my filled throat only provides intermittent glee.
That’s ok, his balls are nearly free of hair.
Thus, the use of tongue and lips is never impeded.

What if my partner decides I am no longer desirable?
How will I know what size dick to get as a replacement?
I think there should be a dick sucking trial kit.
It could even be rented provided they are all washable.
I could try this one and that one for maximum enjoyment.
Or should a man’s penis be scaled by jock strap size so we wouldn’t have to first suck it. :bigrin:

I think this is a "trick" question.

jem_is_bi