PDA

View Full Version : Do tests on some dating sites really do anything??

deletetacount123
Apr 27, 2007, 12:15 PM
Yesterday I joined OKCupid and today "LoveHappens.com" and both sites has tests.

I was wondering are these really worth it? Yes I know it helps people figure out if your a match for them or not but really, do people pay attention to those or is it just something to do for fun??

Would you attract more people if you do some tests?

Tasha

Solomon
Apr 27, 2007, 12:32 PM
i dunno... personally i find most tests on the internet to be so bloody generalized and non-interactive that i think they're just there to get somebody's hopes up lol

interactive testing i think is the best way... haven't found a computer yet that can get a sense for the answers that i try to give :cool:

Tommy2020
Apr 27, 2007, 12:59 PM
Hey Tash...

It's your friend Tommy callin ya'. Don't know if ya spent money on these 2 new sites ya just joined but, I, like probably others, don't think that you're going to find much legitimacy in those "tests".

Ya know, every night when I go to bed, I pray that you, and I really mean this, find someone that you can be happy with and maybe even settle down.

I sometimes can hear the misery in your writing and the loneliness. Maybe even some other souls can hear the same thing.

Above all, I, and others, want you to be happy and hope that you find it soon.

Your friend,
Tommy2020

deletetacount123
Apr 27, 2007, 1:57 PM
Hey Tash...

It's your friend Tommy callin ya'. Don't know if ya spent money on these 2 new sites ya just joined but, I, like probably others, don't think that you're going to find much legitimacy in those "tests".

Ya know, every night when I go to bed, I pray that you, and I really mean this, find someone that you can be happy with and maybe even settle down.

I sometimes can hear the misery in your writing and the loneliness. Maybe even some other souls can hear the same thing.

Above all, I, and others, want you to be happy and hope that you find it soon.

Your friend,
Tommy2020

Hi,

No, I hadn't paid for the 2 sites.. I don't pay for any of them actually unless I want to sent someone a message or I got a message then maybe.
LoveHappens tho says if you pay 20.00 monthly for 6 months then you don't have to pay anymore but always will have access to everything.
I don't know yet tho. We'll see.

Im waiting for happiness and true love :) Ahhh sometimes it feels its never gonna happen. I hate waiting but I know in the end it'll be worth it.

Tasha