PDA

View Full Version : What's the Kinkiest Thing

Cogent
Apr 23, 2007, 5:31 PM
What's the knkiest thing you ever done?

What's the kinkiest thing you'd like to try?

izzfan
Apr 23, 2007, 5:44 PM
Kinkiest thing I've ever done? Unfortunately I've never had the chance to do anything too kinky, if CDing is considered kinky then I suppose that's the kinkiest thing I've done, but then again it isn't always a sexual thing [you'd be surprised how comfortable/relaxing/good looking a nice skirt/dress can be, often I don't go the full monty with wigs, make-up (well....nail varnish only really) breast forms etc.... but when I have it has been amazing. Unfortunately, my beard means I haven't a hope in hell of 'passing' lol]

Kinkiest thing I'd like to do? Well, where do I start? Probably CDing during sex (Ideally with a man but then again I tend to feel a lot more 'straight' than usual when CDing) or within some kind of TV/CD BDSM situation (preferably involving all 4 of those things [B,D,S &M] and proper CDing, not just panties - surprisingly, they don't hold much interest to me compared to other CDing stuff). But that is just a fantasy and seems very unlikely to happen unfortunately.

Izzfan :flag3:

DiamondDog
Apr 23, 2007, 10:52 PM
I've done lots of kinky things, some of them being bondage, SM (spanking, paddling, being whipped, and flogging), watersports, tit torture, cum control, CBT, wax/ice play, punching, discipline, and restraint.

The kinkiest thing has yet to be done!

BreeIsMe
Apr 23, 2007, 11:03 PM
well
I must admit I did kind of "fall" into an experience where I partiicpated in "water sports" and "fisting" once (but only once)

What would I like to do...

I don't think I have anything right now.
Just be a normal woman..

How's that???

Bree

TaylorMade
Apr 23, 2007, 11:03 PM
Cigarette burns to my breasts.

Other than the typical golden showers, sex in public, et al . . . I call this kinky because of the challenge to my own view of masculinity.
I'd like to Cross Dress... 1890's style. Frock Coat. Tight Pants. Waist Coat, Shirt, Riding Crop... underneath, a corset and everything else .Strap-on included. I get to treat a man like my bitch for the night. He calls me by a male name, we play Victorian Headmaster and Private School student. Maybe I could get an upper form student to help the headmaster out. . .

I have Oscar Wilde/ British Private School/Victorian Era Male Sexuality issues.

*Taylor*

mcliff128
Apr 24, 2007, 1:10 AM
Mine would be watersports. I let my lover piss inside my ass. It something I won't do often but would love to have it done again.

anne27
Apr 24, 2007, 9:38 AM
Using a strapon with a guy was a kinky thing for me. I've done wilder things, but that strapon just felt really kinky.

littlerayofsunshine
Apr 24, 2007, 10:01 AM
The kinkiest thing I ever done. Tried Vanilla. Realized it wasn't my thing.

Kinkiest I would like to do. I dunno if I would ever do it, but have thought about being in a dark room with many other sexual individuals like me and riding the tide.

Solomon
Apr 24, 2007, 10:09 AM
the kinkiest thing i've done? i got a bj in a park by flex, almost got caught too! lol!

the kinkiest thing i'd like to do? i've heard that toasters can be fun.... although i'm not sure how lol! seriously i'd love to start a bi club! :cool: