PDA

View Full Version : Any tips on pleasuring other females?

CuriousCoupleNC83
Apr 23, 2007, 11:30 AM
Ok, I've got a question for everyone because I'm VERY new at being with other women. I've only been with one other woman, and I've been with her twice. My question is, do you have any tips or pointers for newbies (like me) when it comes to pleasuring another woman orally? If you have any tips or tricks, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys (and gals)! :bigrin:

kittylovers
Apr 23, 2007, 11:45 AM
I'd recommend doing what you'd like having done on you! I kiss all over before I start using my tongue. Sometimes, I take long strokes, sometimes short. It's kinda hard to describe accurately (or I lack the words), but my wife LOVES what I do!

biwords
Apr 23, 2007, 12:19 PM
Being one of those types who believes there's a book for everything, I'll suggest checking out any or all of the following, all available from amazon.com:

The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus, by Violet Blue (lesbian author)

She Comes First: The Thinking Man' Guide to Pleasuring a Woman, by Ian Kerner (no reason why a woman can't profit from reading this)

Thirty Days Hath April, by William Bley (written in novel form, but with the explicitly stated aim of providing very detailed instruction, and it does)

Being a man I can't evaluate these from a woman's perspective, obviously, but these were all recommended to me by women (not by lovers, if you're wondering!).

Happy trails!

mindfinding
Apr 23, 2007, 12:35 PM
If your looking to pleasure a woman,...take her shopping. :bigrin:

*just kidding ladies. Tee-hee. :tong:

darkeyes
Apr 23, 2007, 2:00 PM
don rush it..b gentle...think wot turns u on...an explore wiv tenderness.. not foolproof but a triff start!

biwords
Apr 23, 2007, 2:09 PM
If your looking to pleasure a woman,...take her shopping. :bigrin:

You may laugh, mindfinding, but amazon.com also offers these two titles for men:

How to Satisfy Your Woman Every Time: The Straight Guy's Guide to Housework and Good Grooming by Nigel Browning and Jane Moseley

How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt: The Perfect Husband Handbook Featuring Over 50 Foolproof Ways to Win, Woo & Wow Your Wife by Craig Boreth

mindfinding
Apr 23, 2007, 3:03 PM
You may laugh, mindfinding, but amazon.com also offers these two titles for men:

How to Satisfy Your Woman Every Time: The Straight Guy's Guide to Housework and Good Grooming by Nigel Browning and Jane Moseley

How to Iron Your Own Damn Shirt: The Perfect Husband Handbook Featuring Over 50 Foolproof Ways to Win, Woo & Wow Your Wife by Craig Boreth

I could have swore I unknowingly co-wrote those. :tongue:

Cheers

sexybicplinwv
Apr 23, 2007, 3:18 PM
Just be yourself, You well know what to do. :female: ;)

Fire Lotus
Apr 23, 2007, 3:26 PM
Talk about it with her. Ask her what she likes. Also just plain ole experimentation is good.

Herbwoman39
Apr 23, 2007, 4:42 PM
Licking the alphabet on her clit has always been a winner with me. I'm one of those who likes a more direct approach in being pleasured so all of that kissing around drives me bats. I wanna get to the meat and potatoes of the production when I'm on the receiving end.

Circles are also good on both the clit and pussy.

Good luck!

darkeyes
Apr 23, 2007, 4:55 PM
Circles are also good on both the clit and pussy.

Good luck! Circles....mmmmmmmmm :tong:

billy_campbell
Apr 23, 2007, 5:24 PM
Being one of those types who believes there's a book for everything, I'll suggest checking out any or all of the following, all available from amazon.com:

She Comes First: The Thinking Man' Guide to Pleasuring a Woman, by Ian Kerner (no reason why a woman can't profit from reading this)

I agree with She Comes First, it is a great book. I have given copies to my ex-wife who gave it to our daughter. Also gave to a friend with benefits that shared it with her book club. That was an interesting book club meeting.

dancechic17
Apr 23, 2007, 8:35 PM
There's another book available from amazon.com called The Straight Girl's Guide to Sleeping with Chicks by Jen Sincero. I don't know how detailed it is when talking about sex but it might be worth checking into!

tink1978
Apr 24, 2007, 12:22 AM
The only thing i can say to you is; ask the person you are with. We all like something different. I personally do not like direct clitoral stimulation, some do. Talk it over with your partner and have fun.

Amanda

CuriousCoupleNC83
Apr 24, 2007, 1:05 PM
:kiss: :kiss: Thanks to you all who answered me. I was hoping that maybe SHE'D read this post..she's a member on here too. :)

BreeIsMe
Apr 24, 2007, 2:57 PM
I think that every woman is different but if you start by doing what pleases you first, then you often get off to a great start.

I find that you have to be GENTLE and start softly. I enjoy giving oral to women that it is often the biggest part of what I do. Each woman seems to like different sensations so I just experiement and depend on each woman "indicating" what she likes. I will then pursue that in more depth.

In any case, HAVE FUN...
That is most important. Don't make it seem like a chore or make any goals that you spend your time trying to attain. Enjoyment for both of you is the most important thing

Bree

welickit
Apr 24, 2007, 3:53 PM
Leave your husband at home and go explore with her alone. It is a totally different world.

innaminka
Apr 25, 2007, 4:26 AM
Like every woman whose ever been with another, the first time, if its planned, creates some uncertainties.
Don't worry a twit about anything.
Read books if you must - I would suggest most of us never did. We muddled through, had a wonderful time and didn't stop for any evaluations.

Just enjoy what happens; and don't set any time limits or goals.

anne27
Apr 25, 2007, 11:12 AM
Licking the alphabet on her clit has always been a winner with me.

The Sam Kennison technique. Hubby and I were watching the late comic on tv one night and he talked about that. Hubby just had to try it. It's pretty amazing.

Like Herbwoman, I tend to like direct stimulation. I kinda like it a bit rough at times, too. My present g/f is all about 'soft and gentle'. Tastes really vary widely. I think one of the best things to do is to try things and listen and watch for the reaction they get. You can usually tell what's working and what's not.

Also, don't forget her nipples! There are those of us around who can cum from just nipple stimulation. Actually, you should try and remember all of the nice spots a woman has, such as the neck, ears, throat, thighs...

sexycplforfun_nc
Apr 26, 2007, 6:47 PM
well for one i have to say this i am the other female that she is talking about and i would like to say that she has a good teacher and she is a great student, u have alot more to learn gurl and im here to help learn and experience everything u wont to, :tong: keep up the good work gurlly ;)

12voltman59
Apr 27, 2007, 1:21 AM
Just like with any lover--you kind of need to judge what the other person likes--do they like it "hard and fast" or "soft and slow?"

You have to have some fun with them, be nice, caring, treat them with respect---find out what they like or don't like and don't push them but gently encourage them without being pushy to go a few steps beyond their bounds to increase their pleasure---

Take time to explore the person's body--find out what makes them feel good or not---they may not even know!

For a woman--does she like direct clitoral stimulation or not? where in the vagina does she like to be touched? Things like that---

The best thing is the exploration---don't rush "getting to the finish line" -enjoy the trip along the way.....

Relax---have fun with each other--laugh---

mouse46
Apr 27, 2007, 3:20 PM
:flag4: On pleasing a woman. , I'd for starters taking your time seducing her would be great. A sensual bubblebath bathing each other and kissing. caressing her as you go . Kissing her all the way down little nibbles here and there. Being a very oral person myself have always been able to totally satisfy a woman with my tongue .When you get to her clit area I pay close attentione to fast and slow stokes opening her up wide to get those special places that make her scream.I also every now and then slip my tongue inside her to her other g-spot.I also as something a little more I get on top of her lining our clits up and F------ her brains out.But usually my tongue most generally satisfies them, begging me to stop they can't cum anymore.Then after pleasuring each other I love to cuddle and kiss her and usual starts all over again. So basically take your time and find those spots not all women are the same . Passion is the key. :tongue:

darkeyes
Apr 27, 2007, 5:11 PM
Me has 13 tips...an they work for me..me tongue, me fingies an me tidgie tips... 14 if ya count scissrin... :bigrin:

billy_campbell
Apr 27, 2007, 6:58 PM
Another great way to please someone is to just ask what turns them on or to ask them to tell you what to do to them. Roleplaying where you are a virgin and the other person teaches you how to make love to them is great also.

JoyJoyHollywood
Jun 26, 2007, 3:00 AM
Okay-here's the thing about females. When you first have a girl it's very easy to become rough with them. Their thighs feel so soft, their breasts are so magical-the very feel of them beneath your hands can be completely overwhelming. You have to sort of back off a bit mentally. It's hard, you want to rush in and fall into them-but you do. When your with a woman you have to pull yourself back a bit and really watch them. Their face, their eyes-a woman can tell you a lot about how they are reacting to your touch in their expressions. The way they move-do they pull back from you with their body? Do they flinch? Before you begin to make love to them, give yourself some time to learn their reactions, the signs they give about how your touch makes them react. It is incredibly easy to push women before either one of you is ready-you want to act before anyone gets the idea to run away. But, if you really want to pleasure them, then you wait, if just for a bit. Their moaning isn't always an indicator-some woman will moan the roof down at the slightest provocation, others will experiance deep sensual bliss while concentrating on their feelings while remaining completly silent. You can ask, it's good to ask, but mst of us are consumate liars and more of us have no idea how to sink into our sexuality and we desire another to show us how. So-take some time to get to know their desire, watch them like an f-ing hawk and most importantly-never push a woman too hard. Desire is really just like a fire-it burns very deep and when it hurts someone it can and does leave scars. Trust me, when your intention is to give pleasure unintentionaly hurting someone because your not sure as to what is happening will upset you for the rest of your life. Oh-one last thing, if at any time you become turned off by the situation, drop it like a hot piece of plutonium. Never force yourself to continue with an act because you feel some sort of responsibility to their release. When you force yourself, no matter how little, you degrade yourself. And when you degrade your sexuality, you degrade your spirit.

thesea
Jun 26, 2007, 4:23 AM
"There is nothing that makes a woman more unique than her pussy. Pussies come in all different sizes, colors and shapes. Some are tucked inside and some have thick luscious lips that come out to greet you. Some are nestled in brushes of fur and others are covered withtransparent fuzz. Others are shaved clean for that deliciously soft and sensual look. Appreciate your woman's unique qualities and tell her what makes her special. Women are a good deal more verbal than men, especially during lovemaking. They also respond more to verbal love, which means, the more you talk to her, the easier it will be to give her a lasting impression and get her to BEG you for more. Hearing that you find her hot and sexy and that she smells good and tastes good while you are petting and stroking her beautiful pussy, makes her feel incredibly vulnerable to you, and can make a huge difference to her entire dynamic with you.

Most women are shy and insecure about their bodies. Even if you've got the world's most gorgeous woman in bed with you, she's going to worry about how you like her body. Tell her it's beautiful, tell her which parts you like best, tell her how soft she is, and when she trusts you enough to let you down between her legs, stop and look at what you see. Beautiful, isn't it?

Gently pull the lips apart and look at her inner lips, even lick them if you want to. Women have clits in all different sizes. It doesn't mean a thing as far as her capacity for orgasm. All it means is more of her is hidden underneath.

Spreading a woman's pussy apart is incredibly intimate. She knows you are seeing her most private parts and this turns her on. Being totally exposed, helps her to show you how much she trusts you.

Whenever you touch a woman's pussy, make sure your finger is wet. You can lick it or moisten it with juices from inside her. You don't want to touch her clit right away anyway. You have to work up to that. Her anticipation of you licking it will be a great way to build her up to arousal. Before she becomes aroused, her clit is too delicate to be handled. Approach her pussy slowly.

Women, even more so than men, love to be teased. Teasing, by avoiding the contact with the clit for a long time, can send a woman into a frenzy once you finally DO make that magic contact. The inner part of her thigh is her most tender spot. Lick it, kiss it, and make designs on it with the tip of your tongue. Come dangerously close to her pussy, and then float away. Make her anticipate it.

Now lick the crease where her leg joins her pussy. Nuzzle your face into her. Brush your lips over her slit without pressing down on it to further excite her.

After you've done this to the point where your lady is bucking up from her seat and she's straining to get more of you closer to her, then put your lips right on top of her slit. Kiss her, gently, then harder. Now use your fingers to gently separate her pussy lips and when she opens up, run your tongue up and down between the layers of folds. Gently spread her legs more with your hands. Put your tongue inside her and move it in and out. This feels divine. It also teases the hell out of her because by now she wants some attention given to her clit. Use your chin as well. Tongue her from the bottom of the slit, deeply into her pussy, and bring the chin through the path as well. You will notice her moans when you complete the path by rubbing your chin firmly over the clit (rather like licking an ice cream cone).

Now pay attention to the clit. It is very sensitive to touch, sucking, and blowing on. Experiment with what makes her moan. She will let you know when you are hurting her. She would rather you explored her sensitivities by going too far, rather than being too gentle and ineffective.

Check it out. See if her clit has gotten hard enough to peek out of it's covering. If so, lick it. If you can't see it, it might still be waiting for you underneath. So bring your tongue up to the top of her slit and feel for her clit. You may barely experience
its presence. But even if you can't feel the tiny pearl, you can make it swell by licking the skin that covers it. Lick hard now and press into her skin. Gently pull the pussy lips away and hold them wide open and flick your tongue against the clit, and over her slit and back to the clit. Do this quickly. This should cause her legs to shudder or her back to arch. Once this happens, you had better be willing to go the distance.

When you sense she's getting up there toward orgasm, make your lips into an O and take the clit into your mouth. Start to suck gently and watch your lady's face for her reaction. If she can handle it, begin to suck harder. Suck the whole labia (inner lips, sometimes a big flap) into your mouth while tonguing it. If she likes it, suck even harder. You can even bite down on the lips and clit a bit to heighten her sensations BUT GENTLY. Go with her. If she lifts her pelvis into the air with the tension of her rising orgasm, move with her, don't fight her. Hang on, and keep your hot mouth on her clit. Don't let go. It takes the same motion over and over again to get her to the crescendo that you are trying to achieve.

There's another thing you can do to intensify your woman's pleasure. You can insert a finger into her or use a dildo while she's enjoying your clit-licking talents, before, during or after. She'll really like it. In addition to the erogenous zones surrounding her clit, a woman has another extremely sensitive area at the roof of her vagina (a spongey feeling area about an inch inside).

Take two fingers. One is too skinny and three are too wide to get deep enough. Make sure they're wet so you don't irritate her skin. Slide them inside, slowly at first, then a little faster. move them in and out rhythmically, at the same time rubbing the tips of yur fingers against the spongey bit. Speed up only when she does. Listen to her breathing. She'll let you know what to do.

When she starts to have an orgasm, for heaven's sakes, don't let go of that clit. Hang in there for the duration. When she starts to come down from the first orgasm, press your tongue along the underside of the clit, leaving your lips covering the top. Move your tongue in and out of her pussy. If your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though, things are extremely sensitive just now. If you play your cards right, you'll get some multiple orgasms this way. A woman stays excited for a full hour after she's had an orgasm.

The last advice I have for you is this: After you have made her come, don't leave her alone just yet. Talk to her, stroke her body, caress her breasts, tell her how beatuiful she is. Keep making love to her quietly until she has come all the way down.

Take your time, practice often, and pay attention to your lover's signals, and most of all, enjoy yourself and your woman."

JoyJoyHollywood
Jun 26, 2007, 4:38 AM
Thesea is right-you've been given near perfect directions on how to enjoy female flesh. Thesea, I applaud you.

darkeyes
Jun 26, 2007, 7:11 AM
In the 1st instance...do unto her as ye wud hav dun unto u... take it easy, don b 2 eager..and explore....learn, an remember... amazin wotya can learn in 1 nite! :bigrin:

biwords
Jun 26, 2007, 1:15 PM
For that bravura piece of writing (and major public service), thesea, you qualify for the newly-established BiSex Distinguished Service Medal (BDSM for short). It will arrive at your door shortly, that is, if the postman can ever get through the bags of mail written in response to your profile and drop-dead-gorgeous photo.

The previous winner of the award was dans94, for his immortal guide to prostatic massage. Your posting is, so to speak, right up there with it. Congratulations!!!!

seafer
Jun 26, 2007, 5:37 PM
I'd recommend doing what you'd like having done on you! I kiss all over before I start using my tongue. Sometimes, I take long strokes, sometimes short. It's kinda hard to describe accurately (or I lack the words), but my wife LOVES what I do!

yep!yep! thats what I was gonna say myself.. do as to her as you would want done to you!!

Bicuriousity
Jun 26, 2007, 7:54 PM
Picked up a great book at Barnes and Noble of all places.

It's called Women Loving Women. It's by quiver books. Has some beautiful and tasteful pics, so I couldn't resist but to buy it and I'm a bisexual male.

Wish they'd do the same in a book for guys, we'll see. They have a 3 way one also, not at B+N but am thinking of getting it.

GMD1082
Jun 27, 2007, 1:46 AM
All I can say is "wow!" to Thesea's post.

I'll need all of that advice someday. :tongue: