PDA

View Full Version : ALL RIGHT L.O.L.

sexybicplinwv
Apr 22, 2007, 10:58 AM
I know this not a thread but it made my day :bigrin: I am very happy to be a UNOFFIC COMMUNITY LEADER. Me can you believe it!!! L.O.L. Life is great :) :female:

codybear3
Apr 22, 2007, 1:23 PM
Thats cool...I hit the "SOME KIND OF SUPER MEMBER" tag awhile ago but Drew hasn't sent me my "SUPER-cape" yet... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

biwords
Apr 22, 2007, 3:40 PM
Thats cool...I hit the "SOME KIND OF SUPER MEMBER" tag awhile ago but Drew hasn't sent me my "SUPER-cape" yet... :bigrin: :paw: :paw:

No, no, Cody, it doesn't mean you ARE a super member -- it means you HAVE a super member! :)

codybear3
Apr 22, 2007, 4:18 PM
No, no, Cody, it doesn't mean you ARE a super member -- it means you HAVE a super member! :)

Oh.............Ooooohhhhh............Gee, thanks, biwords..... :paw: :paw:

(Cody pulls out his magnifying glass to admire his "Super Member) :bigrin:

arana
Apr 22, 2007, 4:28 PM
Congratulations sexybicplinwv for being ummm well...chatty lol :tong:

meteast chick
Apr 22, 2007, 4:32 PM

So biwords, what might perchance it mean for the ladies who rock the house?

ambi53mm
Apr 23, 2007, 1:11 AM
I know this not a thread but it made my day :bigrin: I am very happy to be a UNOFFIC COMMUNITY LEADER. Me can you believe it!!! L.O.L. Life is great :) :female:

Congratulations!! :) Be proud and happy…it’s the little things in life that we accomplish that sometimes hold the most value.. I was very happy to have accomplished that status myself and I guess if that makes me “chatty” as well :eek: LOL then so be it. That you find a value and that’s been recognized is all that matters. I applaud your effort and achievement.
I agree...Life is great!! ;)

Sincerely
Ambi :)

Herbwoman39
Apr 23, 2007, 1:31 AM

Uhm yeah...Meteast chick is right. What *about* those of us who don't have that anatomy, hmm?

:bigrin:

Solomon
Apr 23, 2007, 4:56 AM
biwords... i can barely watch, although i'll do my best lol!

ya on your own there big guy! :tong:

flexuality
Apr 23, 2007, 4:58 AM
**teams up with herbie and meteast chick**

Yeah biwords.....what ABOUT those of us who don't have that anatomy?

hmmmm??????? :bigrin:

darkeyes
Apr 23, 2007, 6:44 AM

an r glad of it 2...... :female: :bigrin:

12voltman59
Apr 23, 2007, 11:35 AM
I haven't seen my "super member yet"--I want my Super Member!!!!!!!!

mindfinding
Apr 23, 2007, 11:54 AM
grats!

csrakate
Apr 23, 2007, 3:15 PM

Uhhh...ladies??? Don't you know....our super powers just get added to our brains to augment what we already possess (not to mention the incredible power we possess to get a reaction from their super member!!)) LOL!!!!

Hugs,
Kate

my life
Apr 23, 2007, 5:36 PM
Congratulations.....I am new here and can not imagine getting to where you are.

jamiehue
Apr 23, 2007, 8:03 PM
Itsnt it wonderful, What a title!

Doggie_Wood
Apr 24, 2007, 1:18 PM
I have been an Unofficial Community Leader for a short while myself, but, everytime I look behind me, no one is following. How can one be a leader without followers? :cool:

BreeIsMe
Apr 24, 2007, 2:54 PM
that's great..

Keep posting replies on Threads and pretty soon you will be in an even bigger position

Bree