PDA

View Full Version : In regards to articles, frequency and rudeness!

Sex in Words
Apr 21, 2007, 10:11 PM
Hi Everyone,
First I will apologize that I haven't been keeping good tabs on the forums and the response to the Feature Articles. I'm Jon, the editor of the articles. My personal 2007 has been hectic, maddening and damn-near debilitating, so I have fallen off from keeping updated on this great site.
So, let me clear up some things. First, we publish a new feature article every month. We aim to get them posted at the beginning of the month, but that can't always happen.
Second, this site is provided for the tens of thousands of members completely FREE. In my books, Drew is a freakin' saint for creating this site and giving us all a place to bond, debate, cry together and have great fun times. We take the articles seriously. They are commissioned and paid for. So, while you get this whole site for FREE, Drew pays for it, does a tonne of work on it and I am damn lucky to ride his coattails here.
So, if you feel the need to comment on the frequency of articles or their content, you can a) thank your lucky stars you're getting this, b) thank them again for good measure, c) SEND ME A MESSAGE THAT YOU WANT TO WRITE ONE YOURSELF, d) don't complain, seriously.
Finally, if you feel the need to make nasty comments on the photos of the writers...just get over yourself. Just shut up. Just don't do it because if you think it is so hard to look at someone, WE ALL THINK IT IS SO HARD TO TOLERATE YOU. And I, personally, am not going to tolerate you anymore.
Thank you Drew for this website. Thank you to 99.5% of the members who have made this an unbelievable community. To the rest of you...grrr....
{end rant}

TaylorMade
Apr 21, 2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks much for the work, Jon.

*Taylor*

Fire Lotus
Apr 21, 2007, 10:45 PM
Thank you Jon!!

And thank you too Drew :)

Long Duck Dong
Apr 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
lol jon, I have to agree with you

if people wanna complain about articles and the writers.... how about they write their own ones and submit them

I don't agree with all of the articles, but thats the thing with having a opinion and the chance to share it....

many hugs to you, drew and all the others behind the scenes of bisexual.com....that help keep this place running......
I am surprised that the way have not been made open for members to help money wise....in the ways of anonymous donations....as a way of saying thanks for a fantastic home......mmm maybe the way has and I haven't seen it

anyways, thanks for our home

mistymockingbird
Apr 22, 2007, 1:39 AM
99.5% think Drew and crew are saints as well. Your collective work is much appreciated. This site is a home to many that come here. So thank you thank you thank you thank you for that.

jedinudist
Apr 22, 2007, 2:34 AM
Many of us are right behind you Jon!

I e-mailed you about writing an article for Bisexual.com, didn't know how busy you were!

Have you guys thought about setting up a pay-pal donation accepting thingy so if some of us want to we can throw a few dollars your way to help defray costs? or am i behind my times again?

12voltman59
Apr 22, 2007, 4:19 AM
Most definitely thanks go to you and Drew, Jon--this site is great---too bad we do get some jerks in here from time to time---we did have that spell there were there were too many jerks!!!

That does seem to have passed now though!!!!

Solomon
Apr 22, 2007, 8:35 AM
thank you thank you a thousand times thank you for this site :bowdown:

sexybicplinwv
Apr 22, 2007, 10:47 AM
Hello!!! Jon, its nice to hear from the Editor, I just love this site keep up the work its great, And have a great day :) You two Drew ;)