PDA

View Full Version : Emotional feelings?

zizzy
Apr 17, 2007, 11:41 PM
Seems like there are a lot of people in this site that just enjoys sleeping with both sexes. There's nothing wrong with that. But I was just wandering if there are people out here that had or have emotional feelings for people of both sexes?

miamiuu
Apr 17, 2007, 11:52 PM
For me personally the way I feel about the person will determine where things go. Ive gone out and im a guy and a guy told me he wanted me to sleep with his girlfriend and then him. Everytime i see him he talks about him wanting to sleep with me. Nothing else. Something like that wont go anywhere with me.

macman885
Apr 17, 2007, 11:56 PM
I have always had strong feelings for both sexes and have been "In Love" with both men and women in my many years. I was always monogamous when I was in a relationship with either a man or a woman and was content in these relationships. After all isn't it the inner person that we fall in love with? Why should gender matter?

biwords
Apr 18, 2007, 12:27 AM
I can have emotional feelings for men or women, but my experience is that those feelings are significantly stronger with women. I suspect the protective instinct has a lot to do with it.

Rocsteady
Apr 18, 2007, 12:39 AM
I have always had strong feelings for both sexes and have been "In Love" with both men and women in my many years. I was always monogamous when I was in a relationship with either a man or a woman and was content in these relationships. After all isn't it the inner person that we fall in love with? Why should gender matter?

Yes, I agree with you it is the inner person that we fall in love with. The problem is getting to that inner person. So many people have been hurt, shunned, rejected, persecuted, and just plain old "used" that the inner person stays locked away just as a matter or self-preservation. Gender should not matter (in a perfect world), but there are so many labels and people seem to feel to keep from being vulnerable these false walls must be placed around there inner person. I have been "In Love" and I have been "HURT" and I have seen people deny themselves of someone for stupid reasons. Love feels great when it is real, sex feels good even when it is bad, hurt feels like ...HURT!! Love takes more work, more patience, and is riskier (to the inner person). Sex is the quick fix (the scratch to your itch). Good feelings that do not last but keep your inner person safe from harm and rejection. It is not a question of gender, it is a question of feeling good and feeling vulnerable.

Cowan
Apr 18, 2007, 12:49 AM
Yes I can have very emotional feelings for males and females and anything else inbetween as it is the innercore of the person with me that I seek. :male: :female: :flag3:

DiamondDog
Apr 18, 2007, 12:54 AM
Yes, I can fall in love with both men, women, and trans people too.

whattodo
Apr 18, 2007, 1:16 AM
As I have recently come out, I have always allowed myself to be in love with males. After I came out I found love with a great woman. So I would have to say that if the right person comes around you can fall in love with anyone. I fall in love with the inner person, not the physical aspects. Those are great, but they fade with time.