PDA

View Full Version : What do you perfer?

zizzy
Apr 17, 2007, 10:13 PM
I'm bored so I was just wandering do most people perfer oral sex, anal sex, masturbation, mutual masturbation or just intercourse?

ghytifrdnr
Apr 17, 2007, 10:25 PM
:bigrin: All the above. :bigrin:

bikiniguy
Apr 17, 2007, 10:36 PM
I like to go with the flow. So if the person Im with wants the above and I feel ok with it...lets do it.

mcliff128
Apr 18, 2007, 1:24 AM
:bigrin: All the above. :bigrin:

I agree, I love it all, why choose. Just enjoy it.

dans94
Apr 18, 2007, 2:18 AM
Well, since you said 'prefer', I like oral and anal (receiving).

maxtor
Apr 18, 2007, 2:57 AM
i adore anal intercourse receiving also, although i havent had any lately and looking for a good giver. i love oral giving and receiving. just do it all i think.

innaminka
Apr 18, 2007, 5:29 AM
do most people perfer oral sex, anal sex, masturbation, mutual masturbation or just intercourse?

Yep! I'll take one with the lot!!! :bigrin:

jo69guy
Apr 18, 2007, 6:20 AM
All the above for me! :bipride: :2cents: :bipride:

maxtor
Apr 18, 2007, 8:43 AM
never knew how good anal sex felt until i started letting friends mount me and really have giantic orgasms. it took a while to learn how to take a penis without it hurting and enjoy the humping driving it home and caressing the prostate making for a big orgasm. if it hurts then you are not doing it correctly. you must be in a comfortable position and plenty of lube. have the partner press the head of the penis against the entrance of the anal. get comfortable with that then slowly start pushing out as you would be if you were making your bowels move. (it is advisable to clean out the lower part of the bowel with warm water or equivelent.) the more you push out then start pushing back against the penis and you will find that the penis will slowly slide in without hurting at all. once it is in then just take a minute to let your muscle relax but also slightly keep pushing out. when you get comfortable with the cock in you then slowly let your partner start the humping motion. you will find that this will feel great and not hurt or cause damage to the anal cavity. you will relax and the sensations will run thru the anal muscle and the penis bumping the prostate. you will be hooked on anal sex hopefully.

if you try it then give me some feedback on how things went.

raistkit
Apr 18, 2007, 9:25 AM
speaking for both of us. all of the above. especially when we have the time to do it all. thats what days off are for, mirrored ceilings, and lots and lots of lotion. mmmmmmmmmm sounds yummy to me. kit

Herbwoman39
Apr 18, 2007, 9:45 AM
I'm bisexual. I don't *have* to choose ;)

Seriously though, I love it all. I just have to be in a specific mood for anal.

Rocsteady
Apr 18, 2007, 10:57 AM
I want it all, I prefer to be spoiled. Multi-positioned hot steamy sex with all of the above included over and over and over again. :impleased

whattodo
Apr 18, 2007, 11:03 AM
I like most of it. I usually start with mutual masterbation, move on to oral, then go to intercourse. I dont do anal anymore, so that is about the only thing I would have to say no too, but the rest is great.

maxtor
Apr 18, 2007, 11:13 AM
try my method. i think it will prove that you can enjoy anal also. i dont know how big you are but that would make a difference. i you are very petite then it would stand to reason that it might give some uncomfort. if you get used to it then you should not have a problem if you keep it stretched out. do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do.

lilbitsva
Apr 18, 2007, 12:30 PM
I prefer oral and just intercourse. lil bit

DiamondDog
Apr 18, 2007, 4:32 PM
I'm a lot more into doing masturbatory/oral sex (including kissing), rubbing around, nipple play, and bondage/SM as sex than anal sex.