PDA

View Full Version : Me lufflies!!

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 11:31 AM
Wos lookin at a profile of a chatm8 an she sed how much this site meant 2 her and the peeps in it.. it echoed my feelins exactly.. it has been a source of fun comfort and allowed me more or less free expression of so much of what makes me me. Insanity, flippancy, stupidity, affection, love, seriousness, irritability, irritatingness and all the other foolishness I have been able to muster over the last few years.. this is for Drew an all the other arseholes that me has grown 2 care for so much in that time. No apologies made for the Franspeak...

Me Lufflies

Mumsy Kate who paddles me arse
Ole goat face who makes me laff
Lil Ray tryin 2 help me tidgies
An me mate Show
Who has me in stitchies

Met who me luffs a laff wiv
Yummie Marie a rite gud flirt wiv
Me mate Jaggie who slips fifties
Bloody Allbi
Unbalanced? Me swipe ya rib cage!!!

Dimps an Gel an many more
They all nice 2 this crazy ho
The luffly Ally wiv ears of fluff
Blow them ears
Me cums kwik enuff!!

Me luffs ya all no exceptions
Soz to all who me not mention
Yas all me mates an scrummie chatties
Chook Jan an Crazy
Various dafties

Brings me 2 me luffly shoulder
Who cud bury me unda the biggest boulder
Such is the crap that me has given 'er
Me blubs an sobs
God me aint haf cost 'er in washin powder!!!

There is 1 but me wont name
Not fair 2 her but a luffly flame
Probably best if we had neva met
Pain, regret and more beside
Past now but in the heart she still resides..

Hav'nt mentioned me scrummie Kate
Silly cow she gone str8
Miss 'er banter an 'er fun
Gigglin' lots
An 'er luffly bum!!!

So Bisex.com is a luffly place
For this wee tart 2 show her face
So much in life it has given me
Tears to joy
Drew my luff, you're bloody ace!!

Stanleypark
Apr 17, 2007, 11:55 AM
How very sweet. Lover-ly sentiments.

arana
Apr 17, 2007, 3:25 PM
Feeling soppy again eh Frances? lol :tong:

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 3:30 PM
Feeling soppy again eh Frances? lol :tong:Not had a dwinkie honest!!! Jeez..me shud jus keep me big gob shut for all the grief it gets me!

arana
Apr 17, 2007, 3:34 PM
Not had a dwinkie honest!!! Jeez..me shud jus keep me big gob shut for all the grief it gets me!
Awwww Sweetness, you know we luffs ya! muah!

Ms. Ally Kat
Apr 17, 2007, 4:12 PM
luffly

csrakate
Apr 17, 2007, 4:25 PM
Awww...that was so sweet Fran!!! MUAH!!

teamnoir
Apr 17, 2007, 5:28 PM
Wos lookin at a profile of a chatm8 an she sed how much this site meant 2 her and the peeps in it.. it echoed my feelins exactly.. it has been a source of fun comfort and allowed me more or less free expression of so much of what makes me me. Insanity, flippancy, stupidity, affection, love, seriousness, irritability, irritatingness and all the other foolishness I have been able to muster over the last few years.. this is for Drew an all the other arseholes that me has grown 2 care for so much in that time. No apologies made for the Franspeak...

Me Lufflies

Mumsy Kate who paddles me arse
Ole goat face who makes me laff
Lil Ray tryin 2 help me tidgies
An me mate Show
Who has me in stitchies

Met who me luffs a laff wiv
Yummie Marie a rite gud flirt wiv
Me mate Jaggie who slips fifties
Bloody Allbi
Unbalanced? Me swipe ya rib cage!!!

Dimps an Gel an many more
They all nice 2 this crazy ho
The luffly Ally wiv ears of fluff
Blow them ears
Me cums kwik enuff!!

Me luffs ya all no exceptions
Soz to all who me not mention
Yas all me mates an scrummie chatties
Chook Jan an Crazy
Various dafties

Brings me 2 me luffly shoulder
Who cud bury me unda the biggest boulder
Such is the crap that me has given 'er
Me blubs an sobs
God me aint haf cost 'er in washin powder!!!

There is 1 but me wont name
Not fair 2 her but a luffly flame
Probably best if we had neva met
Pain, regret and more beside
Past now but in the heart she still resides..

Hav'nt mentioned me scrummie Kate
Silly cow she gone str8
Miss 'er banter an 'er fun
Gigglin' lots
An 'er luffly bum!!!

So Bisex.com is a luffly place
For this wee tart 2 show her face
So much in life it has given me
Tears to joy
Drew my luff, you're bloody ace!!

How about writing your posts in plain standard english? I can't read or understand a word you write in many of your posts since they're full of slang.

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 5:33 PM
an they r not fulla slang!! They r fulla Franspeak..or Bootgirlspeak wich is a corruption of Txtspeak used by a gaggle of lufflies who are sumwot insane... soz ya disapprove!!!

curious married m
Apr 17, 2007, 5:41 PM
Goat face maybe but not OLD :tong: :bigrin: :cool:

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 5:48 PM
Goat face maybe but not OLD :tong: :bigrin: :cool:Old!!! but luffly an old!!!

teamnoir
Apr 17, 2007, 5:57 PM
wy dont u kiss me arse!

Chill out, I'm sure there are lots of other people like me who can't understand a word that you post since it's not in plain standard english.

csrakate
Apr 17, 2007, 6:17 PM
Chill out, I'm sure there are lots of other people like me who can't understand a word that you post since it's not in plain standard english.

But those that she wrote this to DO understand...and we think it's LUFFLY!!!

chook
Apr 17, 2007, 6:20 PM
Goat face maybe but not OLD :tong: :bigrin: :cool:

Hey Fran you forgot Silly in front of the Old.........But I thank you for your luffly thoughts......... :)

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

TaylorMade
Apr 17, 2007, 6:40 PM
But those that she wrote this to DO understand...and we think it's LUFFLY!!!

It took me a while to get it, till I started pretending that Gerard Butler (also a Scot) was reading Fran's posts.:tong: Highly effective, one way or another.

*Taylor*

Tommy2020
Apr 17, 2007, 6:58 PM

Team....
Yu meen u kan't unnerstan that plane englush..... wy nott ? Yu shud bee ahamd uv ursef... ! Demandin thut al her langwage iz rong...
Fur misef... eye find it alrite and..... luffly.

Tommy2020 :) :) :) :) :)

littlerayofsunshine
Apr 17, 2007, 7:05 PM
I luff ya poem fran, And not just because ya let me give ya an extensive suckin on ya tidgies either

Fire Lotus
Apr 17, 2007, 7:06 PM

I understand Fran most of the time.....and I too think she's luffly :)

arana
Apr 17, 2007, 8:05 PM
Team....
Yu meen u kan't unnerstan that plane englush..... wy nott ? Yu shud bee ahamd uv ursef... ! Demandin thut al her langwage iz rong...

LOL So when are you going to show us your poem, Tommy? Thanks for the laugh.

flexuality
Apr 17, 2007, 8:16 PM
sozzed 'gain...story ov me luffly life.... :( :bigrin:

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 9:45 PM
Team....

Gud try Tommy hun..let me correct..

Ye mean ye cannae unnerstaun plane english.. how no? ye should be muckle shamed ae yersel..! Demandin that a' her language is wrang... Fur masel'.. ei find it a'richt an...luffly

tee hee... if me wrote like that all the time then yas wud b in trouble.. me dad duz.. ana rite pain in the arse he is bout it 2.. he sees my corrections he will bollock me for ne mistakes... an believe me mistakes there will b...lol

ps..he hates franspeak... awww diddums...

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 9:48 PM
sozzed 'gain...story ov me luffly life.... :( :bigrin:
ya are flex?? wotcha don fall ova ya jeans an break ya wrist an batta ya knees!!!! Rana will jus take the piss outa ya!!! giggles... :bigrin:

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 9:55 PM
I luff ya poem fran, And not just because ya let me give ya an extensive suckin on ya tidgies either
an they gettin lonely 2 Ray..... :tongue:

onewhocares
Apr 17, 2007, 11:32 PM
Enjoyed my luffly mates words.

Belle

biwords
Apr 18, 2007, 12:31 AM
How about writing your posts in plain standard english? I can't read or understand a word you write in many of your posts since they're full of slang.

Then the poems of great Scots poets like Burns and Dunbar must be a closed book to you as well -- how sad! Yes, there are moments when I wish a particular piece of Fran's (but not this one!) were in standard English, or at least accompanied by a glossary. But a little patience yields the meaning of most of it, and it happens that she writes very, very well. The easiest route isn't always the best...

flexuality
Apr 18, 2007, 1:35 AM
Then the poems of great Scots poets like Burns and Dunbar must be a closed book to you as well -- how sad! Yes, there are moments when I wish a particular piece of Fran's (but not this one!) were in standard English, or at least accompanied by a glossary. But a little patience yields the meaning of most of it, and it happens that she writes very, very well. The easiest route isn't always the best...

I just read it with an accent. :bigrin:

Long Duck Dong
Apr 18, 2007, 1:39 AM
everytime I read a post of franspeak, I can almost hear the words spoken with a lil scottish lassies lilt.... makes me very home sick for the lands of haggis and whisky....

May the hinges of friendship ne'er rust, or the wings of love lose a feather.

blessed tis our lil darkeyes....

darkeyes
Apr 18, 2007, 5:49 AM
Ya know ya really r the most fantabulous bunch of arseholes.. no wonda me has so much trouble puttin yas down!! Jeez me fucking luffs u lot!!! :bipride: :grouphug: :love1:

meteast chick
Apr 18, 2007, 5:13 PM
I read it like a song, a beautiful song with a wee franspeak accent!

I find it most luffly, and not just because I'm mentioned! Thank you ma deary!

I would say many of us fall in the categories you have given us as well as each other's categories! I must say, I luff to have a rite good laff wit ya but I luv to get my flirt on wiv ya as well me luffly...MUAH!!!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

darkeyes
Apr 18, 2007, 5:44 PM
Had been thinkin of doin summat like this for a while Met. But try as me mite sumhow nuthin ever seemed rite.. all of a sudden it clicked an fell inta place..kinda wrote itself..jus by readin a few words in a profile..

Ya's rite Met.. lotsa ya cud... thats wot makes ya all so spesh 2 me... nun of ya can b stuck inta a single type.. all ofya hav so much difference... a sense of fun an the inane that me is really drawn 2... anya can flirt wiv me ne time..neva been 1 2 refuse a gud flirt...

An talkin' of flirt who's bloody profile dya think sparked me off?

onewhocares
Apr 18, 2007, 5:55 PM
In addition to be so hysterical and amusing, perhaps I find a kinship. I can not spell. Actually FLOUNDER and I are THE worst spellers on the face of this site. Remedial spelling for the hindered. Well never the less, I adore your posts my friend.

Belle

meteast chick
Apr 18, 2007, 8:37 PM
Had been thinkin of doin summat like this for a while Met. But try as me mite sumhow nuthin ever seemed rite.. all of a sudden it clicked an fell inta place..kinda wrote itself..jus by readin a few words in a profile..

Ya's rite Met.. lotsa ya cud... thats wot makes ya all so spesh 2 me... nun of ya can b stuck inta a single type.. all ofya hav so much difference... a sense of fun an the inane that me is really drawn 2... anya can flirt wiv me ne time..neva been 1 2 refuse a gud flirt...

An talkin' of flirt who's bloody profile dya think sparked me off?

Never been 1 2 refuse a gud flirt, eh? "As you wish" (WINK)

You most certainly wouldn't be talking about me and me less than wee bum now would ya? Aren't we cheeky sods? O now me luffly come here closer for a snog shower!!!