PDA

View Full Version : time again for me to go under the knife

taz67156
Apr 17, 2007, 12:20 AM
hey everyone, just thought I would let you all know that I've got to have surgery again only this time its because I just found out that I have a cyst and didn't realize it for the last ten years, until just recently when I was in so much pain that mrs_t had to take me up to the ER. I go talk to the surgeon on thursday the 19th to find out when I will be in the hospital and will try to leave a messege here for all of you that I am friends with or even just got to know.

taz67156:(

mech_chick21
Apr 17, 2007, 12:35 AM
i hope all goes well taz. feel better

taz67156
Apr 17, 2007, 1:15 AM
oh I forgot to add that the cyst is in a place I really don't want a knife which is on my ass, but I guess it could be worse though but for the size of it I would guess its almost the size of a golf ball.

Dr.StrangeLove
Apr 17, 2007, 2:39 AM
Hope all goes smoothly.

Doggie_Wood
Apr 17, 2007, 6:59 AM
hope everything goes smootly taz. Good luck.

curious married m
Apr 17, 2007, 10:14 AM
I have faith all will go well Taz. Heal fast and take care. CMM

lilbitsva
Apr 17, 2007, 10:21 AM
I wish you nothing but the best. I hope that everything goes well and that everything goes really smooth. lil bit

Herbwoman39
Apr 17, 2007, 10:31 AM
I have every confidence that you're going to be just fine hon :) It's a pretty routine procedure. Our youngest had a cyst removed from his ear when he was five and that went very well.

Tommy2020
Apr 17, 2007, 10:47 AM
Hey Taz,

I don't know if you are in the mood for this but......

There was an owl who came down with tonsilitis and he couldn't hoot.
So, he saw his doctor and was to have surgery within two days. Well, the owl was put under anesthesia, and the surgeon got the wrong paperwork. So the surgeon operated instead, on the owl's hemorrhoids. So when the owl came out from under the anesthesia, he couldn't hoot worth a crap and couldn't crap worth a hoot. :) :) :)

Good luck and you will be fine. Let us know as soon as you can.

Tommy2020

dans94
Apr 17, 2007, 12:37 PM
Good luck with your procedure taz. It shouldn't be too hard on ya. I've had several cysts removed from my ears and the only thing that bothered me was once the doc accidently cut into the cyst and stunk up the whole room. Yeechh!! I heard they were caused by blocked and infected sweat glands. Nothing to do about it but have them sliced out.
Have fun,
Dan

biwords
Apr 17, 2007, 12:53 PM
dans, I think that comes under "Too Much Information"! :)

taz, hope all goes well and that you have a speedy recovery.

arana
Apr 17, 2007, 2:51 PM
Hope all goes well for you Taz and that you feel better and are up and about as quickly as possible. Is this going to be a day surgery or do you go into the hospital for a stay?

darkeyes
Apr 17, 2007, 2:58 PM
Besta luk wiv it Taz... jus get in out an back on ya feet asap... we all thinkin of ya an hope ya can sit down comfy gain soon!

taz67156
Apr 17, 2007, 5:45 PM
thankyou all for your encoraging words, I know taz could use them right about now. I also wish taz the best and get well soon. I love you taz. I will be by your side as much as I can durring the whole thing and will do anything I can to help you now and after surgery to make things better for you. just like I know your doing the best you can to take care of me with my ear infection I have. you help me I help you, its a 50 50 thing huh babe? :)

Love Always,

Mrs. Taz

Abbey Road
Apr 17, 2007, 6:17 PM
All the best Taz. Hope everything goes ok. :bibounce:

Abbey Road.

littlerayofsunshine
Apr 17, 2007, 7:14 PM
Taz,

Here's to a speedy procedure and recovery :grouphug: Take care.

TaylorMade
Apr 17, 2007, 7:25 PM
Take care and stay well, Taz!!

*Taylor*

codybear3
Apr 18, 2007, 12:42 AM
Wish I could fan you with my sacred Eagles-feather fan and drive the bad medicine from you body...My prayer for a safe and speedy recovery...We'll keep your place warm for you... :paw: :paw:

taz67156
Apr 18, 2007, 9:59 PM
hey everyone, I go find out when the surgery will happen tommorow when I see the doctor and will post what day it happens, the good thing right now for me is the pain from the cyst has let up so I'm not hurting like I was about three days ago. Now if I could find out the problem with my knee then I would be able to get it dealt with also.

taz67156

Solomon
Apr 19, 2007, 9:25 AM
you're in our prayers for a speedy and successful recovery :cool:

onewhocares
Apr 19, 2007, 1:04 PM
Taz,

I hope all goes well for you. I have had several cysts out. You will have a great nurse to take care of you. I have a foam donut hanging around here some where that I can ship to you if you like.

Belle

taz67156
Apr 19, 2007, 6:53 PM
thanks everyone for what you all have said and Belle if I need one then you will be the first one that I ask :) , time for alittle bad news though right now when I talked with the surgen today he said that I have to wait until the infection is gone but gave me more meds to help out and I will see him in 10 days and hope to set up the surgery date and time, but he did cut into the cyst today so that it can drain but the only bad part about that is right now its blood for the most part and have to keep some kind of pad:( so for now nothing is going to be done but hope when I see him again things will be better.

taz67156

taz67156
Apr 19, 2007, 9:22 PM
you know I am here for you when ever you need me Taz and will help you in any way I can so just ask. I am also praying for you to get rid of infection so we/you can get that cyst delt with as soon as possable. you have pulled out of surgerys so far quickly and with flying colors so this one shouldnt be any diffrent. I am praying also for you to bounce back quickly as you can, but dont rush yourself to much hun. I love you.

Mrs. Taz

biguymass
Apr 20, 2007, 9:01 AM
To both Taz & Mrs. T

I wish only the best for both of you!

:grouphug:

meteast chick
Apr 20, 2007, 10:08 AM
Taz, I didn't know and I wish you only the best. I'm sure and positive everything will work out fine, but wanted to let you know that I'm with you.

Mrs. Taz, take care of him babe, sounds like that's your plan anyway but wanted you to know if you need anything, we're here for you too.

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

Spicy
Apr 20, 2007, 4:01 PM
Here's wishing you good luck, and feel better soon.

Spicy

valentino
Apr 20, 2007, 4:09 PM
i hope all goes well. :bigrin:

usedbear1950
Apr 20, 2007, 8:39 PM
All the best to you Taz.....

ur ever luvin
usedbear

BreeIsMe
Apr 21, 2007, 10:09 AM
Taz,
I know that surgery can be difficult to have and even scary.
A time that you actually allow someone else to do something that would be construed as "assault" at any other time! (interesting, huh?)

but I am sure that you will do well. Cysts are generally nothing serious and once removed are gone forever. I'm sure you will be very happy once it is over.

Our thought will be with you and we will keep you in our prayers

Bree

taz67156
Apr 22, 2007, 12:30 AM
So far everything with the cyst is going like I want it to since I went to the surgeon about it and he did alittle bit their in his office to help it drain the infection is gone and is starting to heal back up slowly like planned:) and if it stays like it is right now then I should get to have the surgery soon.

I've also just gotten some bad news from my family that my mothers uncle passed away a few nights ago so I'm kind of taking it hard since I knew him well, but hope to keep strong for the family.

taz67156

onewhocares
Apr 22, 2007, 6:41 PM
Hey Taz,

My heart is there for you. I too had a favorite uncle, one who was more like a dad to me than my own (Uncle Joe was one of my moms twins brothers). I was so close to him. He was one of the few people who supported my goals, and actually wanted me to persue a career in the Massachusetts State Police. (Turns out that they would not take me because of my bad back...) Always remember what he meant to you and his memory will linger in your heart.

Belle

taz67156
Apr 24, 2007, 10:35 PM
Hun, I am sorry also to hear about your uncle, I know I found out the same time you did and tried to tell/show you how sorry I am but figured it might do some good to see it in writing. although you had told me it didnt really bother you much cause you didnt know him very well. I am here for you always, and I hope also that you get surgery over fast and have a speedy recovery. :)

Love,

Mrs. Taz

taz67156
May 1, 2007, 10:29 PM
hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know the infection is gone and I have surgery to remove the main problem I go in on May 8th at 5a.m. and the surgery is at 6a.m. from what I can tell it will be outpatient so I should be home the same day but kitten or myself will keep you all informed if anything changes.

Herbwoman39
May 1, 2007, 11:04 PM
I lost my only uncle several years ago. I loved that man almost as much as my own father. He was an incredible man, God love him. My heart goes out to you both for your loss. I know that kind of pain and you have my sympathies.

taz67156
May 5, 2007, 11:36 PM
well, about 2 days left till taz goes in for surgery and I just wanted to remind him I am still here for him and thinking and praying for him and praying for the doc thats going to be working on him that things will go smoothly on tuesday morning. I love you taz.

Mrs. Taz

12voltman59
May 6, 2007, 10:24 AM
All the best to ya Taz on the surgery----that both the procedure and almost more importantly than that----the recovery goes even better.

Vaya Con Dios!!!!!

taz67156
May 8, 2007, 4:10 PM
taz went into surgery this morning at lil after 8am. he was in recovery about 45 mins later and things had gone fine. :) they said after surgery he could have anything he wanted so he tried to eat lunch there but he said tasted like shit so he didnt eat but a few bites. they were mainly concerned that he drink lots of liquids. a few hours later they sent him home. :) he is doing ok concidering but says he feels like crap. cant say as I blame him either. anyway just wanted to update everyone on taz and how surgery went for him with the cyst. :)

Mrs. Taz

yoyo4u
May 8, 2007, 4:24 PM
.... just wanted to update everyone ...

Thanx, we wish him a speedy recovery!
:cool:

yoyo