PDA

View Full Version : Why did I dream about her last night??

deletetacount123
Apr 16, 2007, 11:57 PM
As most of you know I had a crush on my friend Heather. We have been friends for almost 18 years.
She helped me come out of the closet and while she never wants to answer questions I ask her, shes always asking me questions. (Mine would be the same stuff she asked! lol)
I have no idea if shes bisexual or not. I KNOW she has best friends that are gay and lesbians so she has no problem with that.
Yet she flatly refuses to answer if shes bisexual.... she doesn't even say if shes straight either or lesbian.. she won't answer any of that.

Anyway, sometimes I get sexual dreams about her and sometimes I get dreams of us doing every day stuff. (Talking. shopping. things like that)

Well, last night I pretty much HAVEN'T thought about her for almost a month except at easier to briefly say "Happy Easter"
So here I am dreaming, I see her, we are talking and doing every day stuff.

Then I see us in a room that I don't recongize. Looks like a hotel room but I say that only cause hotel rooms always have those fire escape plans on the door which I could see in the dream.
She wanted to talk so I sat on the bed as I always do in hotel rooms... I like them better than the chairs lol She stands in front of me and touches my arm but I wake up before anything happens. :(

I walk into my computer room and glance at my blackberry and theres a TEXT message from her!!! Im like "uh ok... thats weird." lol
All she says is HI and that shes been busy lately and will reply to my longer messages soon.

Well, at least now I know I didn't scare her off with my "I have a crush on you" message I sent way back in March lol OMG... no wonder I stopped thinking about her cause I thought I scared her away and kinda forgot about it. hehe so the text message was unexpected and surpise.
Still waiting for her reply to the response and my minds being stubborn "she won't answer it" it says.

Think the dream was trying to tell me something ?

Tasha

seafer
Apr 17, 2007, 12:41 AM
As most of you know I had a crush on my friend Heather. We have been friends for almost 18 years.
She helped me come out of the closet and while she never wants to answer questions I ask her, shes always asking me questions. (Mine would be the same stuff she asked! lol)
I have no idea if shes bisexual or not. I KNOW she has best friends that are gay and lesbians so she has no problem with that.
Yet she flatly refuses to answer if shes bisexual.... she doesn't even say if shes straight either or lesbian.. she won't answer any of that.

Anyway, sometimes I get sexual dreams about her and sometimes I get dreams of us doing every day stuff. (Talking. shopping. things like that)

Well, last night I pretty much HAVEN'T thought about her for almost a month except at easier to briefly say "Happy Easter"
So here I am dreaming, I see her, we are talking and doing every day stuff.

Then I see us in a room that I don't recongize. Looks like a hotel room but I say that only cause hotel rooms always have those fire escape plans on the door which I could see in the dream.
She wanted to talk so I sat on the bed as I always do in hotel rooms... I like them better than the chairs lol She stands in front of me and touches my arm but I wake up before anything happens. :(

I walk into my computer room and glance at my blackberry and theres a TEXT message from her!!! Im like "uh ok... thats weird." lol
All she says is HI and that shes been busy lately and will reply to my longer messages soon.

Well, at least now I know I didn't scare her off with my "I have a crush on you" message I sent way back in March lol OMG... no wonder I stopped thinking about her cause I thought I scared her away and kinda forgot about it. hehe so the text message was unexpected and surpise.
Still waiting for her reply to the response and my minds being stubborn "she won't answer it" it says.

Think the dream was trying to tell me something ?

Tasha

I have a question for you Tasha.. how did your friend help you come out of the closet in the first place?? wouldn't you think she is bi or gay if she helped you?? my husband helped me and he is bi and everyone knew it when I started to date him..
maybe that might answer some of your questions to yourself..??

deletetacount123
Apr 17, 2007, 12:59 AM
I have a question for you Tasha.. how did your friend help you come out of the closet in the first place?? wouldn't you think she is bi or gay if she helped you?? my husband helped me and he is bi and everyone knew it when I started to date him..
maybe that might answer some of your questions to yourself..??

By helping we had a big talk. She didn't kiss me or anything, I think I started talking about liking girls back in school and how much I wanted to be with a girl and she was encouraging and said "then DATE one... stop doing things to make others happy and do what makes YOU happy."
(I had said I only dated a guy due to thinking I had to please people)
I like guys but have never liked them in a sexual way.

So heather mostly just encouraged me to date women, do what makes me happy.

I don't know if JUST encouraging someone would make you gay or bisexual since even straight people will say the same thing if they are open minded.

I do think if you don't answer a question "are you bisexual?" then you may be scared or unsure... wouldn;t a straight person say "No Im not." ??

Tasha

DiamondDog
Apr 17, 2007, 3:55 AM
I have no idea why she was in your dream but I have dreams about friends a lot too.

I had a dream today about a hot friend of mine and I was making out with him and doing the nice sorts of intimate sex that I enjoy and he's hetero but I've had lust and been infatuated with him since I first met him; but I know we'll never have sex.

But still, I'd LOVE to see him naked!

Herbwoman39
Apr 17, 2007, 11:00 AM
I have a question for you Tasha.. how did your friend help you come out of the closet in the first place?? wouldn't you think she is bi or gay if she helped you?? my husband helped me and he is bi and everyone knew it when I started to date him..maybe that might answer some of your questions to yourself..??

That doesn't necessarily mean anything though. My husband helped me come out and he's straight. He encouraged me to discover more about this part of myself through both the net and a therapist I was seeing short term

Tasha, I personally believe that when someone is really focusing on us that we can occasionally pick up those thoughts. I think Heather was really considering what to say and thinking really clearly about you. That's why you dreamed about her. Your subconscious was letting you know that she was thinking about you.

But then that's just my :2cents: Mileage may vary :)