PDA

View Full Version : complex,confused bi feelings for a friend

confused2
Apr 16, 2007, 8:32 PM
i know what to do then i don't know what to do because just as much i do want a very straight relationship i wnat to know how it would feel to be with a woman and not just anyone this friend i'm been on the chatline talking about and that i work with. i can feel something when i'm around her and i can tell a little from her only because she's the type to try to hide feelings but does not do a good job of it, not knowing i heard her long ago that she will never tell or show she cares for me she has told me she cares and lately she has as i have been bringing me food at work and `its been dam good excuse my french please!!!! . i call her my second mother because i have that much respect for her which is the reason i get so annoyed with her when this male student gets away with being very disrespectful to her, i can't stand and have let her know that too. she calls me number 4 which stands for her fourth fake daughter, we both genuinely care for each other, we have bonded in a way i know she did not want to and soimetimes she tries to stop it but if she feels me backing off she does not like it. we have not invaded each other space and have no plans but it's just the way we act when we are around each other sometimes that i can see and feel a little more but does ntohing about it. now could you please help me i told you the title fits my thoughts right now. any advice or opinions. i thought i had this issue in check but i don't and sometimes makes me somewhat miserable in my thoughts. :female: :(

ambi53mm
Apr 16, 2007, 11:05 PM
Dealing with the complexity of human emotions is confusing. Patience would be your best course of action. Time may give you the clarity you need. One thing you may really want to consider also is that you see this person daily in a work environment...sometimes that can add a great deal of unforeseeable stress and the resulting complications may not be worth the risk. :2cents:

Ambi :)