PDA

View Full Version : new pics

bigbiguy22
Apr 16, 2007, 3:05 PM
i put up a few new pics, first time ive shaved, i ussualy trim a little, but also i need help, it itches a little, how do i get rid of that itch? and wat do u think of the pics?

diamond_tether
Apr 16, 2007, 3:14 PM
Not bad on the pics, man. Some of the itch usually comes from some kind of razor burn, which will go away once you get more adept at shaving yourself. Unfortunately, there's not really a way that I know of to make it go away completely, but to get rid of some of the itch you'll want to use a non-scented lotion (keeps the skin soft and allows the new growth to come in more easily) and then baby powder (which cuts down on chaffing in regard to clothes/underwear/etc). After a while of regular shaving the itch will be less and less of an issue. It'll still be there, it'll just bother you less because your body will have adapted.

mcliff128
Apr 16, 2007, 9:27 PM
Very nice pics. I personally shaved a couple of times but couldn't stand the itching either, so now i just trim it with scissors, no itching and still looks nice.

codybear3
Apr 16, 2007, 10:23 PM
You'll get used to it...Just make sure you use a good, clean razor and lather up the buddies real good...I usually use anti-bacterial hand soap and that always makes it easier to shave...Do not use scented creams to ease the itching...

Your pictures are real pleasing on the eyes... :rolleyes: :tong: :tong: :paw: :paw:

seafer
Apr 16, 2007, 10:34 PM
i put up a few new pics, first time ive shaved, i ussualy trim a little, but also i need help, it itches a little, how do i get rid of that itch? and wat do u think of the pics?

wholly shit!! GREAT PICS!!! *wipping the drool from the lips..*

BiMale
Apr 16, 2007, 11:58 PM
Very hot. ;)

Thank you.

BiMale :) :male:

littlej1019
Apr 18, 2007, 5:57 PM
Looks good. I'm not sure which I'd wanna do first: sit on it or eat it.

DiamondDog
Apr 18, 2007, 6:45 PM
What does your face look like?

Rocsteady
Apr 19, 2007, 7:09 AM
Very Nice !!! :eek: I would suggest Gillette sensitive skin gel after shave. It has a cooling effect and will not burn. I use it myself and it calms the itch (feels good too). WOOF !!! :tong: