PDA

View Full Version : Loving Facebook... its better than myspace lol

TashaSW
Apr 15, 2007, 2:09 PM
I like facebook :)

Anyone else have it? Do you like it better or Myspace better??

I like Facebook better mostly cause of how the privacy settings. People don't request you to be friends just so they have a higher count like Myspace does.
AND on Facebook you don't get unwanted messages from people on the other side of the world saying they fallen in love with you (Trying to scam you lol those scams we all hear about) like Myspace does.

What do you guys like??
Tasha

bigirl_inwv
Apr 15, 2007, 3:41 PM
I have both and I like myspace better. You can do more with myspace with HTML and such. You can pick your top friends, change your backgrounds, etc. I hate the way facebook is set up. Ecspecially with the new "news feed" or whatever its called. Im on myspace constantly....and I rarely check facebook anymore. As far as unwanted messages and such, you can always set your profile to private on myspace...or set it so that people have to know your last name or email address to add you.

Fire Lotus
Apr 15, 2007, 4:40 PM
I don't have a myspace but I do have a facebook. I really like it.

spoiledangel860505
Apr 15, 2007, 4:46 PM
Myspace, I just joined facebook and am so confused. Myspace is easier to navigate.

furrycritter
Apr 15, 2007, 8:10 PM
undefinedI can;t really say. See I haven't figgured out how these blog things work. I go to myspace and otheres and would like to see what people are talking about and haven't been able to find out how it works. This site for intance is easy and we can talk to each other in numerous ways. I wish I could figure all this stuff out. I like talking to people and hearing what others have to say.undefinedundefined

Azrael
Apr 15, 2007, 8:11 PM
I only really use myspace for the blog.

DiamondDog
Apr 16, 2007, 2:28 AM
I had both but deleted my accounts at both sites.

I found Myspace to be really buggy/poorly coded and I liked the original facebook but don't like the new features.

TashaSW
Apr 16, 2007, 3:53 AM
Right now Im liking Facebook cause I am finding old friends more on there than I have on Myspace lol

Actually I just now found another co-worker whos gonna be surprised I found her lol Shes been helping me at work and is really nice.
Even been writing me little notes with UPC codes for reminders :)

I found 2 old childhood friends from Facebook too and thats GREAT :)

Some things I would like to change but I like the privacy you get from Facebook that Myspace doesn't have.

I also found out that typing your screen name from Bisexuals OR mysapce in Google, your page shows (and posts)
BUT your name you use for Facebook DOESN'T show in google so it tells me Facebook is much better if you like the private. (no unwanted messages...etc)

Tasha