PDA

View Full Version : questions for men who don't like to kiss men.

DiamondDog
Apr 15, 2007, 12:26 AM
Just curious, why don't you guys like to kiss men but you'll think nothing of blowing a guy or swallowing him?

As I've seen in some posts here, lots of guys who don't kiss men will swallow. I'm not juding all men who don't kiss and who do swallow. I just find the whole "no kissing men at all" viewpoint to be weird.

Personally I NEED kissing with men and I crave it and intimacy with men and it can range from stuff like: holding hands, body contact, hugging, staring into each other's eyes, full out making out for well awhile, showering together and washing each other, just talking and spending time together, cuddling, and sleeping together.

I think it's OK if you're not into kissing men but I personally don't understand it and I avoid men who aren't into kissing during sex or on a date. Since as I wrote above I need it.

I avoid closeted men, and men who don't kiss at all for homophobic reasons (i.e. kissing is something only to be done with a woman, if we don't kiss it's not really gay sex or sex with a man, and my favorite "Oh I don't kiss because I don't want to give my wife AIDS but I'll swallow you or bareback!").

I haven't been with a woman in well, awhile but if I were I'd have to kiss with her in order to get intimate.

woolleycouple
Apr 15, 2007, 1:05 AM
I agree diamondog kissing to me is the ultimate act of intamacy (sp). I think as you say most men still have a bit of a homeophobic side to them. Unfortunately men are raised kiss only a woman. We should be thought kiss the one you care about it should not be about sex. Kissing is a way to feel what the other person is feeling,GOD I could go on but I won't. I probably didn't really help sorry hon.

kissing is a form of soul searching :love87:

ambi53mm
Apr 15, 2007, 1:49 AM
I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that maybe I'm just a straight male who had an occasional cock sucking fetish...that I find/found excitement in engaging in mutual oral sex because of the adrenaline rush I derived from doing something so contrary to my hetero orientation. Kissing or making out with a guy was just never a part of the equation. There has never been a craving and the few times I’ve let myself open to the experience found that it just plain and simple wasn’t me. For that matter neither is anal sex giving or receiving. Weird LOL yea I suppose but, being honest with someone about what I enjoy and don’t enjoy or prefer or don’t prefer seems more honorable than pretending to be something I’m not. If that makes me less desirable to someone with conflicting wants and needs then pass me by or I’ll move on.
Some may see this as a self-centered position to take but seriously that’s not my problem. If we are not here for self-centered reasons whether to hook up or not hook up to learn from others or not learn from others. To accept our differences and celebrate our similarities under the banner of Bisexuality in all it’s various forms, fluctuations and manifestations, then why are we here?
LOL One of my favorite lines from my era the 60’s was “Do your own thing”
I’m doing my own thing…..because I can.

Ambi :)

Drpepper1967
Apr 15, 2007, 2:41 AM
for me kissing is an act of intamacy and I dont want to be intimate with a man I have a wife for that. Im not knocking it Im just saying its not for me niether is swallowing or bareback I would only play safe (condoms) I like thrills but not at the cost of my life (aids). people we all like different thing
(different strokes for different folks) I didnt just make that up its been around for a while ok so why start a topic about men who dont kiss other men . I drive a chevy and just for the life of me cant understand why anyone would drive a ford well I'll tell ya because were all ... what say it with me now D I F F E R E N T your into making out with guys and I personally hope you find everything your looking for and have a very cool life in fact I hope that for everyone here. but let people be who they are. I might be off base here but it just sounds like you had nothing els to bitch about.
some people like red and others like blue for a reason. let it go
:) and have a nice day :)

Spartik
Apr 15, 2007, 2:42 AM
I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that maybe I'm just a straight male who had an occasional cock sucking fetish...that I find/found excitement in engaging in mutual oral sex because of the adrenaline rush I derived from doing something so contrary to my hetero orientation. Kissing or making out with a guy was just never a part of the equation. There has never been a craving and the few times I’ve let myself open to the experience found that it just plain and simple wasn’t me. For that matter neither is anal sex giving or receiving. Weird LOL yea I suppose but, being honest with someone about what I enjoy and don’t enjoy or prefer or don’t prefer seems more honorable than pretending to be something I’m not. If that makes me less desirable to someone with conflicting wants and needs then pass me by or I’ll move on.
Some may see this as a self-centered position to take but seriously that’s not my problem. If we are not here for self-centered reasons whether to hook up or not hook up to learn from others or not learn from others. To accept our differences and celebrate our similarities under the banner of Bisexuality in all it’s various forms, fluctuations and manifestations, then why are we here?
LOL One of my favorite lines from my era the 60’s was “Do your own thing”
I’m doing my own thing…..because I can.

Ambi :)

I agree that you can "do your own thing." But I also agree that kissing and embracing a man, having his strength meet mine equally, is one of the more enjoyable aspects of bisexuality. The one man I've ever fallen in love with was so great at kissing me that sex was really just the frosting on the cake. :three:

Colbalt_Blue
Apr 15, 2007, 3:09 AM
I have also wondered about this question. I think from my stand point,(and these are my opinions, and mine only, standard disclaimer applies) I see kissing as part of the sex act. So if there is no kissing, then there is only half a sex act. . . I don't understand the remark "I don't kiss guys because I have a wife for that" well, if that was the case, then you have a wife for sex too. . . . I would accept more if someone said "I am just not turned on by kissing a guy" because I have met guys who are like that. My partner kisses, but will not french kiss a man. He will french kiss a woman tho. And that he does reluctantly. he finds the whole thing gross. Maybe some men think it's too intimate to kiss a man, unless they were in a relationship with that person. Not sure.

Oh Yeah
Apr 15, 2007, 3:11 AM
It's probably a societal thing. Since I enjoy being feminine, I like kissing other guys, but for some manly cowboys, they probably think they're losing their masculinity.

biwords
Apr 15, 2007, 3:27 AM
DD, your description of intimacy pretty much represents my ideal. As for guys who won't kiss, obviously that's their right but it does annoy me just a little if the reason is "because that's gay" -- I mean, really! :)

Solomon
Apr 15, 2007, 6:04 AM
truthfully, i rule it out 'cuz flex an i agree to do that.... for her it's too intimate... 'course there's alot of things that we have yet to nail down solidly lol

and there is something to the AIDS scare.... but then again that's a risk no matter what way ya cut the cookie on it lol

and no condoms are not safe when it comes to HIV.... the virus is smaller than the pores in the rubber, last time i heard anything

but condoms do give a good illusion of being 'safe' not to mention being colorful lol

mrplayfuluk
Apr 15, 2007, 8:18 AM
Isn't it the classic thing with prostitutes that they don't let you kiss. This issue is fascinating because we tend to centre people's 'being' to their head as opposed to say their left hand. so kissing is eye to eye, mouth to mouth in other words a spiritual place so more intimate and intense - a physical meeting of minds. sucking a cock or pussy is away from and detached from the mind apart from the sexual excitement that the genitals reflect from 'above' so to speak. So DD as you often come across as more gay than bi perhaps you have crossed the line and so see it as naturally part of your world in the same way that more str8 oriented bi guys see kissing women more comfortable at the moment. I have no idea whether I would want to kiss another guy; until I'm in the situation and depending on the guy I'll just have to wait and see.......

gcidd
Apr 15, 2007, 12:19 PM
Kissing is an extremely intimate act. It relates to extreme emotional attachment. I haven't kissed some men, just as I haven't let most cum in my mouth. At least on the initial encounter. Now, you can't go by me, but for me sex with men is functional and physical, and I tend to be more emotionally attached to women. That said, if the sex was completely hot & amazing with a guy I'm could do anything. I've let them cum in my mouth and snowballed, been snowballed, or I can say on one occasion we were so turned on that I just grabbed him as he lay next to me and started making out with him (while our limp dicks fell against each other I might add). It was just so intense, but it also means I'd be seeing him again. Sometimes I don't. Don't know if this makes sense, but that's all I can say. :cool:

jamiehue
Apr 15, 2007, 1:46 PM
Kissing is a natural gift some are better than others.Those folks are few and far in between it seems.The ability to transmit intimacy and passion with just a touch on the lips ...... :2cents: j.

Dr.StrangeLove
Apr 15, 2007, 1:52 PM
This is interesting because I don't see how kissing could be more intimate than actual sex, but it sounds like thats not true for a lot of people...personally, I don't think I'd like to fuck someone I couldn't kiss, I'm all about intimacy and passion and kissing is a big part of that for me.

wolfcamp
Apr 15, 2007, 1:55 PM
I am not particularly attracted to the idea of kissing a man, and it depends on the man himself. I am more open to kissing if I find the man attractive, well groomed, and in somewhat decent physical shape. There have been a few times when I kissed a man and found that it increased my erotic experience a great deal. On one occasion, a date if you will, the guy told me he wanted to kiss me. I was a bit reluctant, but agreed. After a few minutes of having his hot tongue probing mine, I then felt his hands rubbing my breasts and sliding down the front of my pants. I have to admit at that point I was putty in his hands. I was very turned on by it. I found myself willing and wanting to do just about anything he suggested. I doubt that the situation would have nearly as intense without starting out with those deep kisses.

macman885
Apr 15, 2007, 11:07 PM
I just like to kiss. I enjoy kissing both men and women. I have been known to kiss my partner at the grocery store. Whenever I need to feel connected to someone, a kiss seems to do it. I can't even imagine sex without kissing. It just seems to me that it would be kind of dis-passionate.

:2cents:

DiamondDog
Apr 16, 2007, 1:09 AM
truthfully, i rule it out 'cuz flex an i agree to do that.... for her it's too intimate... 'course there's alot of things that we have yet to nail down solidly lol

and there is something to the AIDS scare.... but then again that's a risk no matter what way ya cut the cookie on it lol

and no condoms are not safe when it comes to HIV.... the virus is smaller than the pores in the rubber, last time i heard anything

but condoms do give a good illusion of being 'safe' not to mention being colorful lol

You won't get HIV from kissing, even if you make out for hours.

For vanilla sex sex acts like making out, massage/body contact, mutual masturbation, rubbing around (also called frottage), docking (one man putting his foreskin over another man's penis head), and kissing are all safe. Receptive oral sex (as long as you have a healthy penis, no other STDs or cuts/sores) is safe too, and even in terms of HIV transmission only rimming (eating ass) is safe. Fingering an anus/vagina is safe too as long as you don't have any open cuts/sores. For HIV only giving oral sex to a woman is mostly safer too as long as she's not menstrating (yuck!), and you can always use a latex dental dam or saran wrap.

For non vanilla sex spanking, flogging, paddling, caning/using a crop, cum control, bondage, restraint, milking/forced masturbation, watersports (piss), slapping/choking/punching, CBT (cock and ball torture, i.e. ball stretching), sensation play (ice/wax), foot play, nipple play (clothespins/clamps), and lots of other things (use your imagination!) are all safe too.

If you use toys such as dildos/vibrators/plugs and share them, just cover them in condoms and you'll be fine.

Condoms ARE safe and do work at preventing HIV transmission if they're used correctly and if they're latex and they don't break (although breaking is subjective since PEP (see here for info about PEP: http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/services/hivservices.asp#PEP) is around and most hospitals in major cities have it). If your condoms have pores like lambskin ones do, don't use them! But lambskin would be a lot better than just barebacking and having unprotected anal/vaginal sex.

The CDC says that condoms work and that's good enough for me.

Plus I know people who have been in long term relationships with partners who are poz and they use condoms and haven't gotten HIV after having sex with HIV+ partners for a decade or more.

Here are some sites you (and anyone else who has questions on HIV) should check out:
http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
http://www.thebody.com/
http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/
http://www.aegis.com/

Barejerrfla
Apr 16, 2007, 5:51 AM
personally I love kissing, that of course depends on the situation and relationship, I have with the other person... be that men or women. I suppose I don;t like it if it is forced or expected. I suppose timing is everything, when it comes to kissing, to have someone I just met, lip-lock me and I don;t want to... is a big turn off... now if we are playing, then it may and most likely is possible...J

DeafF2M
Apr 16, 2007, 11:23 AM
I really do not see how kissing is more intimate than sucking someone's cock.. just doesn't make sense to me, but to each his own. LOL

Kissing is a pleasurable act -- I'm often disappointed when I hook up with a guy and he doesn't wanna kiss.

Sex is intimate, regardless if it's a one-time thing or a regular fuck-bud situation. To say it's not intimate is just plain odd. Yeah, you're getting your rocks off, but you're doing it with another person... hence.. intimacy.

My :2cents:

diamond_tether
Apr 16, 2007, 12:49 PM
Coming from a very athletic upbringing rife with every permutation of male 'bisexuality' you can imagine - the only real reason for it I have ever come across was that it does in fact cross a 'line'. The issue is that while that particular line is the same across the board (i.e. taking the step to kiss a guy) you'll hear as many reasons for not doing it as there are guys on the planet.

In my experience, regardless of what's being said to my face it typically counted as an intimacy/gay thing. The moment one engages in 'real' intimacy with another guy - it brands you as some sort of gay; you've crossed a line and 'can't go back'. If someone's gone so far as to have kissed another guy then it can no longer be explained away internally or to others as just a hormones and lust thing they do to get their rocks off (because people can and do detach emotionally from sexual acts and make them all about trying to sate some lust).

They can always fall back on opposite sex partners as an excuse to prove they're just in it for kicks, too. I say that it's not (often) about having a partner already for kissing because the people who've said that to me will still kiss members of the opposite sex when it comes to 'swinging' or open play situations - they specifically will not kiss other men.

To boot, most of the guys who've told me this sort of thing have never even tried to kiss another guy to see if was something they were in to or not - they just wanted to fuck. Like straight men and touching peenie at all, these guys were so wrapped up internally about kissing boys and what it would 'make them' that they're weren't even willing to be open to the idea from the start and thus, giving it a try at least once.

I'm personally very tired of turning down guys because they don't kiss and then them trying to give me a barrage of ridiculous excuses as to why in an attempt to 'explain' their behavior and make it all okay that they don't so I'll choose to play with them afterall. It sounds like desperation to play with another guy on one level and proves to my mind on another that m/m play for that person is not meant to be anything more than sex and an orgasm or three. Which, is their right and I'll respect them for it, but not My Preference when it comes to m/m sexual interaction. I prefer that the option to kiss to be there and if play naturally/comfortably progresses to it happening, that it's allowed to occur.

It should end there with both sets of preferences being respected and people moving on, but both sides of this fence have a bad habit of disrespecting the other side. Probably because across the board (including with bisexuals) being considered 'gay' or 'too gay' is still an inferior kind of thing in male social society.

DeafF2M
Apr 16, 2007, 4:31 PM
I guess that's the other thing I don't get... the minute you touch another man or let another man touch you... it's a man to man act. Thus... it IS some kind of gay. LOL

To say that one can fuck or suck or J/o with another guy and still not be "some kind of gay"... I truly do not see how kissing compares. LOL

Maybe I'm just weird like that.

Tommy2020
Apr 16, 2007, 6:24 PM
Hmmmpphhhhh............

Well, maybe, just maybe, some people have an aversion to it. Why can't their aversions just stand on their own.

I met a guy once that had very bad teeth and his tongue was coated with a yellowish coating that turned out to be thrush (look it up). He was gay and
more than willing to share his malady with anyone he could.

He was as nice as could be though and it took me four months to convince him to see a doctor. Now, did I want to kiss this friendly guy who desired to share his problem, no.

HIV is not the only disease that may or may not be shared by kissing. Okay, the CDC said that kissing can not infect someone with HIV. The CDC originally said it could not be spread by anal sex either. The CDC originally denied the very existence of HIV / AIDS.

So again, why can't aversion just stand on it's own? Why does aversion have to be questioned?

Am I any less of a person if I don't care for chocolate ice cream?

I'm sure this post will do nothing but cause some persons to think that Tommy2020 needs to be shot down in flames because of his ignorance.

Sorry folks, caution is my mainstay in life and after leading the life I have lead, let me say that old age comes wrapped in caution.

Just my own humble opinion...

Tommy2020

DeafF2M
Apr 16, 2007, 11:20 PM
Tommy 2020, I don't think you're ignorant at all.. you've raised some very valid concerns... I certainly wouldn't kiss someone with thrush, either. LOL

*shudder*...

But, that aside... there are people walking around with genital warts too... doesn't seem to stop many people from sucking them off.

I don't think it's fair to blame the CDC -- at the time they said you couldn't get it from anal sex.. it was still around the time that they didn't really any answers at all. Now, they're a lot more aware of how the virus works, in its many forms. There's many different strains of the HIV virus, so I don't imagine it'd be an easy task to figure out what does what. :kiss:

My point is... it's not a safety issue, really.... and you're right, some people are just not turned on by kissing, but I find it hypocritical to say you'll kiss a woman, but not a man. What, women can't get thrush? LOL

I know one guy who loves his wife, kisses her, makes love to her and all that, but does not go down on her... but, when he gets with a guy... he doesn't kiss, but he'll suck cock for all it's worth. I find that odd. ..that's just me. I don't get it, but like you said, to each his own.

My preference is.... as long as the mouth is clean and disease free.. I'm all for kissing. :kiss:

travelrat69
Apr 17, 2007, 7:51 AM
Hi DD and others-

I completely agree with DD--kissing is a must. In fact, a good kisser will allow me to overlook other areas that one isn't so good at. Also, the difference between kissing men and women is nice (I like kissing both). The often softer kissing of women and more robust kissing of men is a nice contrast.

Btw, I see that some guys are into swallowing--slippery slope, my friends. Don't think that just because you're dealing with non-exclusively gay men that you might not end up with someone who (perhaps even unknowingly) has HIV. Careful guys...and gals, for that matter.

dash2us
Apr 17, 2007, 9:56 AM
i just don't understand why it is an issue,,,,some like to kiss some like to suck,everyone is differnt, i like to get on my knees n kissing something i just am not into ,,,never was not even with the wife n she isn;t into the whole neckin thing ethier...so whats that make her? and no she isn;t bi

travelrat69
Apr 17, 2007, 11:11 AM
Hi there Canada-

I think you answered your own question--some people like it, some don't. However, it does seem that some men won't do it with men whereas they would with women. But if you don't with women really either, than you're not one of those guys, I guess. Just as for you it's not important, for some of us, it definitely is. Kissing rocks.

teamnoir
Apr 17, 2007, 5:37 PM
I guess that's the other thing I don't get... the minute you touch another man or let another man touch you... it's a man to man act. Thus... it IS some kind of gay. LOL

To say that one can fuck or suck or J/o with another guy and still not be "some kind of gay"... I truly do not see how kissing compares. LOL

Maybe I'm just weird like that.

I find it weird that lots of men won't think anything of sucking you and then swallowing but then if you try to kiss them or mention it they get mad and say how they don't kiss men because they're not gay. LOL

Or how some men think that they're not having gay sex with another man if they jerk off together or do oral sex and everything is OK as long as they don't kiss.

It's weird that lots of men can be obsessed with "straight" men (in quotes on purpose), and they have sad fantasies since no real heterosexual man would want to be with a guy sexually at all.

Tommy-kissing someone with thrush is nasty! But people do kiss other people who have cold sores all the time or they think nothing of giving oral sex or rimming to someone who has warts or herpes, or they don't think twice when swallowing another person or another man's semen.

But I don't believe conspiracy theories or the BS that AIDS denialists say like about how HIV doesn't cause AIDS or such nonsense.

smurf111978
Apr 17, 2007, 6:24 PM
I love kissing men and women, and very much doubt I would have sex with any one who didn't want to. I'm some what perplexed why some guys happly suck cock but not kiss... Even my guys straight flat mate gives me a kiss on the cheek when I see him.

jem_is_bi
Apr 17, 2007, 10:04 PM
If I was out and open
I could kiss them and love them.
But, I am not out and open
So, I can only suck and jack them.
It all depending on your point of view.
Is the lack of a kiss half great or half bad.
But this is my reply and my point of view.
I get to choose, and I choose have great not half bad.

My :2cents:

JEM

onewhocares
Apr 17, 2007, 11:17 PM
Well, I must agree with a few before me. I can not imagine making love to a person, be they male or female and not having the erotic nature of kissing part of the play. I happen to love to dally in the luscious lips of my lover and get lost in the mirage of souls.

To have a man suck my husband, go inside, and yet not kiss him would be unheard of to me. We insists that all is done with as many safety procautions as possible.

Belle

thom54
Apr 18, 2007, 8:32 AM
Just curious, why don't you guys like to kiss men but you'll think nothing of blowing a guy or swallowing him?

As I've seen in some posts here, lots of guys who don't kiss men will swallow. I'm not juding all men who don't kiss and who do swallow. I just find the whole "no kissing men at all" viewpoint to be weird.

Personally I NEED kissing with men and I crave it and intimacy with men and it can range from stuff like: holding hands, body contact, hugging, staring into each other's eyes, full out making out for well awhile, showering together and washing each other, just talking and spending time together, cuddling, and sleeping together.

I think it's OK if you're not into kissing men but I personally don't understand it and I avoid men who aren't into kissing during sex or on a date. Since as I wrote above I need it.

I avoid closeted men, and men who don't kiss at all for homophobic reasons (i.e. kissing is something only to be done with a woman, if we don't kiss it's not really gay sex or sex with a man, and my favorite "Oh I don't kiss because I don't want to give my wife AIDS but I'll swallow you or bareback!").

I haven't been with a woman in well, awhile but if I were I'd have to kiss with her in order to get intimate.
I Agree i love to kiss a guy passionatly! sleep together!shower together hold hands !Ialso have come across guys who dont kiss because they think it makes them gay but they will bend over gladly or swallow!HELLO!! Come on guys dont be ashmed to show affection to another guy !

GalacticiaActual
Apr 18, 2007, 8:45 AM
Hmmm, let me think...
OH YEA!
MAYBE because not everybody likes the same things?.........

Rocsteady
Apr 18, 2007, 10:50 AM
I Agree i love to kiss a guy passionatly! sleep together!shower together hold hands !Ialso have come across guys who dont kiss because they think it makes them gay but they will bend over gladly or swallow!HELLO!! Come on guys dont be ashmed to show affection to another guy !

I love to kiss, to me it is the best part that open the doors to everything else. Now, I have met my share of men who could not kiss :drool: (bad style, sloppy, not enough lip, not enough tongue) but the training is fun too. Hey put me on that list of enjoying a good kiss with my men. I am not just talking about a peck or a lip touch. I'm talking about a deep, :suave: passionate, hot, steam up the windows, make hetro folks stop in their tracks and faint type of kiss. Yummy !!! :rotate:

Ohhhh Baby....

Stonk Boneshoe
Dec 2, 2008, 1:11 PM
At first when I discovered my own bisexuality I was very reserved. I had to drink lots in order to get up enough courage to visit a bathhouse to satisfy my sexual cravings.

Immediately after cumming, I felt ashamed and guilty to the point of almost breakdown.

Now years later with the infiltration of the internet and its fantastic communication option, I have begun to explore my own limits sexually to the point where I do not engage in love making with anyone who will not kiss. IT IS SUCH AN important part of love making and always will be.

:tongue:

FantasyQuest
Dec 2, 2008, 8:14 PM
as for me, guys don't turn me on (exept for shemales) but a nice cock does...... just me, may be kind of weird to some but its the way i am.........

opentoideas1964
Dec 2, 2008, 8:33 PM
I don't mind kissing. I just hate the same things women do- bristols

silkboxerslntx
Dec 2, 2008, 10:28 PM
I am a truly BI male.

Making love is intimate. Fucking is just sex.

A man kissing a man is intimate. Intimacy with another man is GAY

Kissing a guy is GAY.

I am not GAY.

I am BI.

If I want to kiss someone it will be a woman. i am BI.

Kissing a Guy is GAY.

I dont kiss, cuddle, spoon, bat my eyes. give coy looks, or make a sack lunch for/with/to a man. That is GAY.

I don' t look at a guy in a bar and say "hmmm, I would love a piece of that!"

However, some hottie little sexy female with a tight ass in a bar...i would say "hmmmmm...i want to tear that shit up!"

Nothing wrong with being GAY. I'm just showing that the difference between a GAY man and a BI man are very distinct.

BI men are usually in it for the sex.

GAY men are usually in it for the LTR.

This not the end all to be all, but for most intents and purposes, this is the difference.

I love to suck and swallow a man. I love to have a man cum in my ass. But I only love it a few times a year. The rest of the year, I love to cum in my wife.

I love to cuddle my wife.

I love to spoon with my wife.

I love for my wife to make my sack lunch.

I want my wife to have my death benefits when i die.

I want My wife to be buried next to me.

I want my wife to meet my parents.

I want my wife make a quilt.

I want my wife to tell me when her car needs an oil change.

I want save my wife from the fire she started by cooking oil too hot on the stove.

I want to suck cock on occasion.

I WANT TO SUCK COCK ON OCCASION.

I LIKE TO FUCK.

GET IT?

DiamondDog
Dec 2, 2008, 11:41 PM
I am a truly BI male.

Making love is intimate. Fucking is just sex.

A man kissing a man is intimate. Intimacy with another man is GAY

Kissing a guy is GAY.

I am not GAY.

I am BI.

If I want to kiss someone it will be a woman. i am BI.

Kissing a Guy is GAY.

I dont kiss, cuddle, spoon, bat my eyes. give coy looks, or make a sack lunch for/with/to a man. That is GAY.

I don' t look at a guy in a bar and say "hmmm, I would love a piece of that!"

However, some hottie little sexy female with a tight ass in a bar...i would say "hmmmmm...i want to tear that shit up!"

Nothing wrong with being GAY. I'm just showing that the difference between a GAY man and a BI man are very distinct.

BI men are usually in it for the sex.

GAY men are usually in it for the LTR.

This not the end all to be all, but for most intents and purposes, this is the difference.

I love to suck and swallow a man. I love to have a man cum in my ass. But I only love it a few times a year. The rest of the year, I love to cum in my wife.

I love to cuddle my wife.

I love to spoon with my wife.

I love for my wife to make my sack lunch.

I want my wife to have my death benefits when i die.

I want My wife to be buried next to me.

I want my wife to meet my parents.

I want my wife make a quilt.

I want my wife to tell me when her car needs an oil change.

I want save my wife from the fire she started by cooking oil too hot on the stove.

I want to suck cock on occasion.

I WANT TO SUCK COCK ON OCCASION.

I LIKE TO FUCK.

GET IT?

Nope I don't get it. All I see is homophobia and fear.

bigregory
Dec 3, 2008, 12:09 AM
Kissing a guy can be hot.
Kissing a guy with some stuble can be very hot.
There is something about kissing a rough scratchy guy that cannot be duplicated by kissing a soft smooth skinned girl.:2cents:

orpheus_lost
Dec 3, 2008, 12:57 AM

I'm with you, DD. There's nothing in the preceding post that I found even remotely acceptable. That guy has set up a wall of rationalizations in order to survive the fact that he enjoys sex with other men.

Onto your original post... personally, I love kissing men and women. Their styles tend to be much different but the thrill and passion are the same. I don't judge others who don't like kissing the same sex, though. To each their own.

elastisexual
Dec 3, 2008, 4:48 AM
I may have a slightly different angle on this in that i have been considered gay for most of my life and have come (errr cum) to bisexuality more recently by opening up to women and not men.my bf is mostly straight and he wont even think of kissing another guy, but me and him kiss a lot.i found that for some guys its just about it being another guy and it feels weird.I am femmy and I hear from guys all the time that they wouldnt kiss a guy but like to kiss me.Another thing ,and i dont know if this is related, but what about cum sharing kisses.The cummykisses are different then regular kissing aint it?
I have shared a cummy kisses with guy men who arnt into kissin at all but love to share cum.But its still kissin aint it? And lastly , im of the opinion that kissing is very very intimate. when sucking a penis its easy to think of it as a toy.Anal is also very intimate but to me its still more about giving and taking.kissing is not about giving and recieving but it is about sharing to me.

opentoideas1964
Dec 3, 2008, 4:53 AM
I like kissing- but drop the stubble.... <y ex used to complain, and now I understand

darkeyes
Dec 3, 2008, 9:44 AM
I like kissing- but drop the stubble.... <y ex used to complain, and now I understand:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

azirish
Dec 3, 2008, 5:20 PM

I agree with DiamondDog, Male/male sex is GAY sex period. (Same thing with female/female) That said I don't mind "gay" sex. I just hate it when people say otherwise.

open2both
Dec 3, 2008, 6:59 PM
Kissing FEELS good!
Why WOULDN'T you????

silkboxerslntx
Dec 3, 2008, 8:05 PM
It's only poison if your agenda is to convince the whole world that there are only gays and heteros. I assure you that the majority of bi men I have talked to over the years, fee pretty much as I do. On swinger sites we are harassed by the TRULY homophobic men. On gay sites we are harassed by heterophobic men.

It is a shame that on a Bi site like this, we still get harassed for expressing our beliefs the way we see them. That we have to fit into someone else's little box of what they define our sexuality as.

Here it is. I am not gay. I am bi. I don't measure my sexuality in percentage or how many times i have been with each sex. I am bi. And as such, it is my right to define my sexuality as I see fit.

On this site there are approximately 80,000 profiles. Of those only a handful post in these sections. I wonder why that is?

It's probably because to express one's true opinion here is only okay if we sign up for your parade and promise to carry a rainbow flag.

So I apologize if I offend you by saying that I am not gay, I am bisexual. Maybe you should find something more worthwhile to be offended by.

In the meantime stop offending me by calling me gay or homosexual. It is an insult to me just if you called me a woman. It's not wrong to be a woman or a gay person. It's only insulting to call a man a woman and a straight or bisexual one a homosexual, or a monkey, or a pineapple, or anything else he is not.

And your responses based on opinion and emotion are most of the reason most of us bi men don't care to be with gay men. We have women for that.

With me, sex with men is a pastime not a lifestyle.

wyldguy
Dec 3, 2008, 8:16 PM
It's only poison if your agenda is to convince the whole world that there are only gays and heteros. I assure you that the majority of bi men I have talked to over the years, fee pretty much as I do. On swinger sites we are harassed by the TRULY homophobic men. On gay sites we are harassed by heterophobic men.

It is a shame that on a Bi site like this, we still get harassed for expressing our beliefs the way we see them. That we have to fit into someone else's little box of what they define our sexuality as.

Here it is. I am not gay. I am bi. I don't measure my sexuality in percentage or how many times i have been with each sex. I am bi. And as such, it is my right to define my sexuality as I see fit.

On this site there are approximately 80,000 profiles. Of those only a handful post in these sections. I wonder why that is?

It's probably because to express one's true opinion here is only okay if we sign up for your parade and promise to carry a rainbow flag.

So I apologize if I offend you by saying that I am not gay, I am bisexual. Maybe you should find something more worthwhile to be offended by.

In the meantime stop offending me by calling me gay or homosexual. It is an insult to me just if you called me a woman. It's not wrong to be a woman or a gay person. It's only insulting to call a man a woman and a straight or bisexual one a homosexual, or a monkey, or a pineapple, or anything else he is not.

And your responses based on opinion and emotion are most of the reason most of us bi men don't care to be with gay men. We have women for that.

First off, DD? If you really didn't want to hear the answers, then you really shouldn't have posted the question.

Look at it this way, silkboxers gave HIS point of view. I'm not defending someone who is "homophobic" as afterall, BI activity and Gay activity are closely related, but I think he hit on some things a lot of us guys who are on this board relate too on some of his points.

Keep in mind that last time I checked, the name of this board is Bisexual.com, not Gay.com.

There is also a Kinsey scale which defines you when you select your profile. Your's is a 6 which explains and probably answers your original question. You probably are the type that doesn't like labels, stereo types etc. No one does.

But between your profile and from your posts that I've read, that defines you as well, just as silkboxers defined where he's at.

And if you're at that level, nothing wrong with that, just different strokes for different folks.

jem_is_bi
Dec 3, 2008, 10:45 PM
I have no problem understanding why some bi-men do not desire to kiss other men. I do not agree that not wanting to kiss a man is necessarily an expression of homophobia. Straight men are not going to want to kiss other men. Are all straight men homophobic or just not homosexual or bisexual?
I do not desire to ever have a dick in my ass. Yet, I am mostly homosexual and would enjoy kissing the male I have sex with and care for greatly. Most of us enjoy some but not all of what is considered sexual activity. If your comfortable and happy with your range of activities, GREAT! You do have a problem (homophobic or other phobia) if you are disgusted or remorseful for the sexual activities you engage in.

cw_crav
Dec 4, 2008, 12:39 AM
"Questions for men who don't like to kiss men".....the important question is 'why does kissing feel OH So Good ? .........I guess my feeling on this would be; if kissing gives us (male or female, and by the way there are lady's who don't care for kissing) that warm, fuzzy, peaceful feeling that opens the door to more sensations and attraction with our partners, then & quote GW Bush, "mission accomplished, end quote. If one who likes to kiss finds someone who likes to kiss back, then the happy dance is in order.

ahenh12
Dec 4, 2008, 12:48 AM
this is easy for me to answer. i only ever dated women, i only ever had an interest in dating women, i'm married to a woman. the physical and emotional intimacy i sought in my life i only wanted from women, and kissing is the most intimate act there is.

my interest in guys my whole life has been purely sexual, so my focus is on their cocks and bodies and asses. i'm actually turned off by the thought of kissing a guy, i've never had any desire to be emotionally intimate with one. and yes, i have tried it, b/c i wanted to see what it was like and how i would react to it - 3 times with 3 different guys, and i severly disliked it all 3 times.

of course it isn't homophobia. i don't think you'd say i was homophobic if you ever watched me going down on a guy, or even just the act of joining this website!

stargazer
Dec 4, 2008, 9:21 AM
ok coming from a guy who does not like kissing, hugging men etc but I do love to share sucking a nice cock with my wife!!!

All I can say is, this is who I am
I am not attracted to men as lovers or partners.
Physically, I am attracted to well built men nice cut bodies, larges pecs, six pack abs When I get excited about men that way ....All I see is a hot body leading to a nice hot cock to share.
As a person, He needs to be a nice personlaity, easy going, not demanding or dominant, just some of the characteristics,... there are so many...
I know this turns my wife on so it excites me even more. This is what it is.... but it does turns us both on tremendously and that is why we play this way. We do have a male freind we play with often who fits this description... we do not focus on the whole cock sucking theme... it is just one of the many activities we share. We also do not enjoy any anal sex at all with men or women, its just who we are :)

Does this mean I am not "truly" bi-sexual ... I don't know.
Do i fit into your group? I do not know.

We do not judge anyone who do different... Its not what we do.... we are just enjoying life the best way we can and being open in our relationship with all our desires!!

:male::female::2cents:

sterculius
Dec 4, 2008, 1:25 PM
Maybe it's because in my case, my first sexual act with anyone of either sex was an extended suck buddy relationship that I had with my best friend as a young teenager, and that while we would fondle each others cock and give each other blowjobs and handjobs, we didn't seem to have any desire to engage in kissing or cuddling . He was my BEST friend, and I guess that you could say that in a sense I loved him, but we were only physically attracted to each others cock. I DO enjoy kissing and cuddling with a woman, but I think that it's because we are physical complements of each other. Kind of like the left and right of a pair of shoes. Another guy is too much like me. I have always been a very oral person, and from the very first, I LOVED the sensation of a hard thick cock in my mouth and throat, and I enjoy the taste and texture of semen, but I have no desire to kiss another man.

boca.openminded
Dec 4, 2008, 4:50 PM

I am not going to paste EVERYTHING you said (in the 2 posts) but only to say I agree with you 100% with everything you said.

There is a huge difference between being intimate (kissing for example) and just sex.

I too have been harassed by gay men who do not understand where we come from.

I do love women (smell, softness, etc) but I do have cravings for a cock too. It personally is a turn off for me to watch 2 men kiss or even thinking about kissing another guy BUT it is a major turn on to kiss women.

Sorry if gay men do not understand it but thats the way it is and will always be...

trubipoly
Dec 5, 2008, 12:43 AM
personally I love a good man that has passion and is a good kisser..like women not all are good kissers. but if they are.. damn its hot

shagamatic
Dec 5, 2008, 1:54 AM
With me, it has to do with the fact that I find the male body attractive; however, I usually do not find the masculine face attractive. I will kiss any lover; but I normally do not desire it unless I feel a strong emotional attachment or if he is extraordinarily handsome. I do not feel that I am being shallow in this regard - as I said before, I often do not find the masculine face attractive. Go figure!

izzfan
Dec 5, 2008, 11:37 AM
I don't really understand how someone can be perfectly happy to sleep with another man, yet find the idea of kissing them to be unthinkable. Maybe it is to do with intimacy and emotions, perhaps they want to think of it as "just" sex. Who knows?

Personally, I really like kissing men (the first time I ever kissed anyone else properly, about a month after I arrived at university, it was with another man and it was really good). Kissing women is also quite nice but I don't find it quite as enjoyable.

wormword
Dec 6, 2008, 1:52 AM
Very strange. You mean there are guys who would go down on another guy, but do not enjoy kissing him? :confused:

mark123
Dec 6, 2008, 8:39 AM
I don't know about other people, I can only tell you why I don't kiss men.
For me.....
1. I've never had the desire to be emotionally intimate with a man.
2. I Like M/M sex occasionally but I bottom only. For me I like to be dominated by a masculine guy and service his cock. (either anally or orally). I loved the first time I was bent over a foot rest and a nice horny cock filled me balls deep from behind! When he finally exploded the condom was full of his cum...
When I'm servicing a guy I want him to see me more as a sex toy for his pleasure and not as a lover.

Lots of people have different reasons for doing what they do because we are different people.

Kermit Jagger
Dec 6, 2008, 8:58 AM
I'm not crazy about kissing men; I love being bi and love intimacy. It's just that kissing men doesn't turn me on. Satisfying my partner does turn me on so I'm happy to kiss if that's what my partner wants. Otherwise, there are much better things to do with my mouth.

Kermit

curious44
Dec 7, 2008, 12:51 PM
I used to agree with most of you guys, women were for romance and sex, men were for sex. My opinion has changed.
I began exchanging emails with a gay man on an e-stim website last summer. They were strictly conversational and casual at first. He is a few years younger than me, distinguished looking and straight appearing. We started to realize we had many things in common. Soon we were exchanging pictures of each other and real names. We've had one brief phone conversation. The anonymity of the Internet allows one to bare things about themselves that they might not otherwise bare and we soon knew intimate details of each other's lives. We live far apart and the chance of us ever getting together is highly remote. My wife of many years is still, and will always be, my primary romantic interest. But through hundreds of emails and several pictures back and forth I've grown to feel things about my new friend that I've never felt about a man before. I don't need the usual lecture that typically is given to young girls about Internet romance. At my age I've been around the block a few times and I'm well aware that we haven't even met in person but I also can't deny the fact that I could cuddle up with and kiss this guy and spend long hours of quality time with him as well as have mad passionate sex with him. So "Never Say Never"!

Apleasureseeker
Dec 8, 2008, 3:31 AM
For me it's all a matter of degrees of bisexuality. Sex, in some ways, is a very intimate act, and in others it isn't. Some gays, and straights for that matter, will say that if you've ever had even the slightest thought about any kind of homosex, you're queer. Period. Toss 'em in the closet, and throw away the key. I don't think anyone here feels that, but we do have to accept that our chosen gender is not as easily definable. Now, there are a very few bisexuals who can perform sexually in exactly the same way with both genders, and feel exactly the same kind of emotional connection. But most can't. They'll tend to feel more open and safe with one gender than the other, even if it's not the one that turns them on the most.

It's not homophobia. they just don't feel it.

Nothing wrong with that.

Now, I'm of the opinion, that even a little bisex doesn't make you bisexual, unless you want the label. Plenty of straight boys who jerked off with other boys when they were young, plenty of girls who got drunk with a roommmate and wound up with lipstick stains in places they never expected it. It doesn't matter if they liked it or if they want to do it again.

BiFtM4SexyFun
Dec 8, 2008, 10:57 AM
In my personal version of bisexuality, I have distinctly different categories of "making love" and "having sex". To me, making love is a much more intimate activity, where kissing is included. Having sex does not necessarily include kissing, in my world. I have had conversations with guys that I think I might like to kiss, but interestingly enough, they were all effeminate men.

The psychological community, LONG ago, came to the conclusion that sexuality is on a continuum (Kinsey), and more recently, has concluded that gender expression is on a continuum as well. It is my non-professional opinion that transexual folks are bisexual by default, but again, that is my OPINION. It is not for me to say what ANYone else's label should be for their own sexuality.

I happen to totally agree with my wife, who says that her sexual preference is "OFTEN"!:bigrin:

opentoideas1964
Dec 10, 2008, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=cw_crav;116798]"Questions for men who don't like to kiss men".....the important question is 'why does kissing feel OH So Good ? .
Exactly... My way of kissing is deep and hard-passionate, yet I have a 22 Yo lover who finds it disgusting and only kisses soft lipped. Way different than the women I am used to. They always get really into it and damn near beat me up. Go figure...

FerSureMaybe
Dec 12, 2008, 10:01 PM
Granted, I don't have the penis to properly respond to this, I think there are guys that like guys sexually or are ok with liking guys sexually, but do not want anything emotional involved or arent' ok with an emotional connection.

A lot of people have a Pretty Woman syndrome when it comes to kissing. It makes things feel more like a relationship than something purely sexual.