PDA

View Full Version : What prompted your first time?

Fingerlakesguy
Apr 14, 2007, 7:10 AM
Your first bisexual experience...what led to it? what prompted it? Were you seduced? Coerced? Or brave? For me I was always curious, and not very brave to venture forth...and then there was this female - a seductive one at that - who seduced me into a threesome. I enjoyed the experience so much that I have always looked for a couple. A female friend of mine was coerced at a very young age -- her first sexual experience - and now finds being dominated by another female exciting....How about you?

ambi53mm
Apr 14, 2007, 8:06 AM
Your first bisexual experience...what led to it? what prompted it? Were you seduced? Coerced? Or brave? For me I was always curious, and not very brave to venture forth...and then there was this female - a seductive one at that - who seduced me into a threesome. I enjoyed the experience so much that I have always looked for a couple. A female friend of mine was coerced at a very young age -- her first sexual experience - and now finds being dominated by another female exciting....How about you?

Interesting question FingerLK because how you choose to define “the bisexual experience”. I guess I make the assumption that you had sex with both the male and female in your experience, which would define it as bisexual even more so and differentiate it from a threesome where sexual activity was hetero in nature. Using your definition < I would have to say my desire to bring fantasy into reality prompted my first experience and I pretty much coordinated the event. I had a friend who I hadn’t seen in over 28 years fly in from California. We had explored sexually back when we both were in college no friend like an old friend… and my wife who also happens to be bi was more than willing to indulge me to complete the tryst after some soul searching on her part and some persuasive suggestion on my part. Since that time we’ve normally sought out other bi-couples but have also enjoyed bringing a few of her fantasies of making me the sole male in the middle as well with a few of her bi girlfriends....LOL Of course I was coerced………….and the beat goes on.

Ambi :)

Herbwoman39
Apr 14, 2007, 9:03 AM
LOL! I was 15 and she was sleeping over. It was the night the network revealed who shot JR Ewing on "Dallas". She told me, of all things, that if she didn't do this, the pastor at her church, who was watching, would beat her.

I didn't really believe her but I enjoyed the kisses. There was nothing more than that so I'm still trying to lose my bi-ginity.

TaylorMade
Apr 14, 2007, 12:24 PM
I was 18. It was just simply time. Plus, if I was caught, no one would be in legal trouble.

*Taylor*

deletetacount123
Apr 14, 2007, 12:43 PM
Im still waiting but I would love to be seduced by a woman whom I thought was just interested in being friends :)
That'll be fun :)

IndyBiFun
Apr 14, 2007, 2:17 PM
For me, it was curiosity. While in college I began questioning my sexuality but I kept ignoring the "signals."

Over time, those signals kept growing and getting louder. I finally had the courage to venture into a gay bar and after being there for 15 minutes I suddenly had this calming feeling and I felt as though I somehow belonged.

After visiting this particular bar several times, I met this really attractive woman. We danced, we kissed, we wnt outside to get some fresh air and it was then that she said, "you know I'm a guy?" Well, hearing that just heightened the desire. We left and spent the night together and evetually dated for a while until "her" job transferred her out of town.

It was an incredible experience and one that I will always remember.

I just wish I had listened to those "signals" earlier that I did.

DiamondDog
Apr 14, 2007, 2:54 PM
The first time I had gay sex I was really young and it was because I really wanted to.

jem_is_bi
Apr 14, 2007, 3:03 PM
I have never had sex with a man and a woman at the same time. I had sex with women mostly in my early 20’s. I have always wanted to have sex with a man since puberty turned up the heat of my sexual desires. Last year, I decided I had to have an active sex life that matched my sexual nature. I used this site and others until I found my present male partner last October. In the future, I would have sex with a woman, but only if I loved her and she could accept me as I am (bisexual). This seems much more difficult to arrange than one-on-one caring relationship with a man.

JEM

Dr.StrangeLove
Apr 14, 2007, 3:11 PM
Me and a friend i've know my whole life were in a hottub when I was 15...one thing lead to another and soon enough we were jacking and sucking each other off...we did that a couple of times. Thats the last time I was with a guy :( :( :(

welickit
Apr 14, 2007, 5:08 PM
Whew! Where did ambi53 come from? His post reeks of being in control. He belongs in anger management classes or a BDSM site. :2cents:

ghytifrdnr
Apr 14, 2007, 5:21 PM
Whew! Where did ambi53 come from? His post reeks of being in control. He belongs in anger management classes or a BDSM site. :2cents:

I just went back and re-read that post, and I think you're being overly sensitive. :2cents:

Tom60152
Apr 14, 2007, 5:49 PM
My first time occurred after many years of being seriously curious.I just could never pull the trigger to scratch that curious itch..One night while chatting in a "female for bi male " (like many hoping my first time would be part of a mmf 3some)chatroom on one of the bigger ISP's I came across a guy from the next town over.We ended up chatting for hours.I was upfront with him about never doing anything with another guy,and he was very cool and not pushy at all.Like I said we chatted for hours before he asked if I'd like to meet,no strings attached.I finally found the nerve and agreed.So I drove over to his place,nervous as all hell.We met ,we shook hands and just sat on the couch and talked.I watched as he rubbed his cock through his shorts..MMMM I was getting turned on.Yet still unbelivably nervous..he of course sensed this.He suggested we go downstairs and sit in his hot tub.Good idea I thought an icebreaker.We got down to his basement and stripped down and got in he tub.Here I was face to face in a 2 person hot with another naked man,My cock grew instantly,as did his..no turning back now...He reached over and began to stroke me.God that felt good!!After a few minutes of this heleaned over and took me in his mouth. After several minutes of this,He suggested we go up to his bed.I was sooooo ready.I got out of the tub first followed by him.As we stood there drying of,I couldn't stand it anymore,I dropped to my knees and took his 7 inches into my mouth and was suddenly sucking my first cock,several minutes later i was getting my first mouthful of warm man juice.That was 8 years ago and I've been a cocksucker ever since.By the end of that night sucked my first cock,swallowed my first load,and kissed my first guy.Couple weeks later he popped my anal cherry.And have had plenty of play times since

And on a side note,I'm so gladf my first time was just with a guy and not part of a 3 some.I think some of the intensity may have been lost had it been a 3 some

ambi53mm
Apr 14, 2007, 7:00 PM
Just for the record. Why I found FingerLake’s post interesting is because of the way he defined “the Bisexual experience”. If my understanding is correct he was differentiating that experience in a way, that was more specific that other posts that simply have asked “What/When was your first experience as a bisexual?”
If I’m incorrect in the interpretation of the question presented that’s fine I’m here to learn as well. The question posed wasn’t asking about what prompted my first experience with the opposite sex nor what prompted my first experiences with the same sex. As a bisexual who has both attractions and sexual experiences with both genders I guess it would be safe to say that I’ve had heterosexual experiences/attractions and homosexual experiences/attractions and that’s the criteria I’ve used on determining myself as a bisexual.
I’ve also explored sexual situations over the years where threesomes, foursomes, or moresomes are gathered but the sex that ensued was not bisexual, nor homosexual. The question posed in it’s original form wasn’t asking that specifically and I made the assumption as I noted, that sex was taking place between the genders as well as between the individuals as he gave example of his experience with another couple.
This is why I found the post interesting because it gave me pause to consider my sexual experiences and perhaps to realize that being bisexual and having what someone may define as a bisexual experience may be seeing things from two entirely different perspectives.
I hope I never reach a point in my own growth and understanding to have my own ignorance replaced with arrogance. “You can teach an ignorant man who wishes to learn, but you cannot teach an arrogant man who is convinced that he has nothing to learn.” Ambi

Ambi :)

innaminka
Apr 14, 2007, 7:23 PM
Interesting what semantics can produce.
My interpretation of the original question is when did I have my first F/F experience after a lifetime's satisfaying hetero encounters.

- Pure chance; aided I think by a growing questioning within myself that something was not complete with my then (very) str8 love-life.

I attended a corporate week of risk-taking. Doing macho things like white water rafting rapelling, para-gliding (buddy) long overnight hikes etc etc.
Run by ex SAS types. (The company paid. Its supposed to produce a self-confidenceand the ability to bond.)
My "buddy" was a woman roughly my age from Canada - and we hit it off perfectly.
And voila! After it was over and we were clean and well fed, we "bonded" perfectly in our shared motel room.
I was totally naive - as was she - but it was just "right." It was like St Paul on the road to Damascus. There was something about sharing my body with another woman that fitted in my persona - as if it was always there.
On a scale of 10 as far as expertise went - we probably were lucky to get a "3" but wow.......... :female: :female:
That was nearly 12 years ago. I've never looked back - and Marie and i have never met again, but we do send a Xmas card still.

12voltman59
Apr 14, 2007, 9:35 PM
I guess that I have not yet really had what could be termed "bisexual sex" at this point--this sex being sex with both another man and woman at the same time---

I guess what I have been to date, was really more acurately: "gay sex curious"---

I call what I have been feeling "bisexual curious" because I have wanted to experience sex with another guy but still want sex with ladies but not nessarily at the same time, mind you.

It can all be kind of confusing---I guess I have been going by my own internally held definition of the terms----and since it's my world in there--I can define it anyway I care to term such things!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

darkeyes
Apr 14, 2007, 11:15 PM
lust!

Biboz49
Apr 14, 2007, 11:23 PM

My first time venturing into sex with another guy was prompted by a girlfriend of the time. She was really into watching and being with 2 guys. I'm the type that when my lover tells me something that turns her on it turns me on too. So we made up stories and shared fantasies of mmf encounters during our play times. It was no problem for me to fantasize because I've always had that feeling in the back of my mind but never acted on it. Having a partner that encouraged me to have sex with guys helped me to allow myself to accept those sexual urges that I've always had towards guys. Eventually we arranged a threesome and I've never looked back. The first time with a guy wasn't super-wow but I wasn't turned off, I enjoyed it. So I didn't stop. I now fully enjoy sex with guys whether it's one on one or with my fiance.

Herbwoman39
Apr 14, 2007, 11:37 PM
Oops! I misunderstood the original question.

My first MFF experience was horrible and hardly worth recounting. She stayed on one side, I stayed on the other and he rolled back and forth between us. He was also WAY too big. it was just *bad*.

I was 19.

bi4asplay
Apr 4, 2015, 8:01 AM

I have posted this in more detail on this site before. My first time was when I was 21 or 22 It happened because of a promise I made to my late wife, for her birthday. When I asked her what would is the one thing she wanted most for her BD. She said she would have to think about it. The next evening after some playtime I asked her again. She said the only thing she wanted at all, was for me to promise do do "without question" everything she asked of me for the extended weekend. Having total trust in her, I said sure I promise.

Some background: I had never had a though about sex with another guy. She ( we) found out the I like anal stimulation one day while she was giving me head. As I was about to cum she stuck a finger in my ass. I thought I was going to blow the back of her head off. She then made her own dildo as you could not just go to the store and buy one back then. She would get off using it on me. So did/do I.
When the day got there. She tied me to the bed; the only time it ever happened; She had asked 3 other couples to join us for the 4 day weekend including a sail from LA to Catalina Island.I had no idea that they were in the house. She was sucking me and using the dildo on me. I felt someone else get on the bed. They straddled my face and stuck a pussy on my face. OK I am in. Next I could feel her moving and someone else get on the bed and anew mouht take me in. Snapped that it was a guy when I felt stubble against my crotch. Next the lady that was on my face moved and someone else got on the bed by my head. I felt a cock touching my face. I jumped like crazy and turned my head. She reminded me of my promise. I let it happen. The same thing happened as he pressed the head against my lips. Once again the reminder. I let him put it in my mouth and stroke it in and out. I then felt another man try and replace the dildo in my ass. I fought it until the reminder. It really felt good so I was on go. Soon after I could tell the guy in my mouth was getting ready to cum. I tried to get away from that cock. Again the reminder and her saying that she really wanted to see it, that is was such a turn on to see me with a dick in my mouth and ass. I let it happen. I came at the same time that he erupted in my mouth and again when the guy in my ass spilled his molten cum deep in my ass.
Over the next four days I had guys cum in my mouth over 20 times and in my ass about as many. We played with all three of the couples for almost 10 years after that weekend. I still am very much into BI play.

Hypersexual11
Apr 4, 2015, 8:40 AM
I went to a mountain cabin with a gay friend. We had not done anything, not even talked about it. He left a gay video in the vcr and I watched the whole thing while he was working under the house on some plumbing or something. That night, totally shit faced, He asked if I liked the movie. I took his hand and led him to the couch, untied his sweat pants and pulled down the front to exposing his throbbing dick. I sucked him, later fucked him, I pulled out of his ass and jerked off into his mouth when I came. This went on for 15 years.

darkeyes
Apr 4, 2015, 8:50 AM
...with a guy. randiness and he had been me bf for a while even if he was never love's young dream... with a girl, a few weeks later... randiness allied 2 incredible lust and want all caused by circumstance, location and her gorgeness...

sysper
Apr 4, 2015, 9:43 AM
I have posted this in more detail on this site before. My first time was when I was 21 or 22 It happened because of a promise I made to my late wife, for her birthday. When I asked her what would is the one thing she wanted most for her BD. She said she would have to think about it. The next evening after some playtime I asked her again. She said the only thing she wanted at all, was for me to promise do do "without question" everything she asked of me for the extended weekend. Having total trust in her, I said sure I promise.

Some background: I had never had a though about sex with another guy. She ( we) found out the I like anal stimulation one day while she was giving me head. As I was about to cum she stuck a finger in my ass. I thought I was going to blow the back of her head off. She then made her own dildo as you could not just go to the store and buy one back then. She would get off using it on me. So did/do I.
When the day got there. She tied me to the bed; the only time it ever happened; She had asked 3 other couples to join us for the 4 day weekend including a sail from LA to Catalina Island.I had no idea that they were in the house. She was sucking me and using the dildo on me. I felt someone else get on the bed. They straddled my face and stuck a pussy on my face. OK I am in. Next I could feel her moving and someone else get on the bed and anew mouht take me in. Snapped that it was a guy when I felt stubble against my crotch. Next the lady that was on my face moved and someone else got on the bed by my head. I felt a cock touching my face. I jumped like crazy and turned my head. She reminded me of my promise. I let it happen. The same thing happened as he pressed the head against my lips. Once again the reminder. I let him put it in my mouth and stroke it in and out. I then felt another man try and replace the dildo in my ass. I fought it until the reminder. It really felt good so I was on go. Soon after I could tell the guy in my mouth was getting ready to cum. I tried to get away from that cock. Again the reminder and her saying that she really wanted to see it, that is was such a turn on to see me with a dick in my mouth and ass. I let it happen. I came at the same time that he erupted in my mouth and again when the guy in my ass spilled his molten cum deep in my ass.
Over the next four days I had guys cum in my mouth over 20 times and in my ass about as many. We played with all three of the couples for almost 10 years after that weekend. I still am very much into BI play.
mmmm that sounds like such a hot introduction to bisexuality! sounds like u had a wife who understood u & was very openminded. it would be so nice for me to have a wife/friend like that. there is so much i wanna explore sexually. sorry to hear she has passed :(

mrcumsalot
Apr 4, 2015, 10:25 AM
Prompting for me came in the form of two elder brothers initiating me into it. I was 14 years old. They did everything to me and I enjoyed it enough that it carried over to other men.

olmizzou42
Apr 4, 2015, 1:12 PM
13, full of raging hormones. The sight of his hard cock made mine hard and the touching and sucking that followed seemedperfectly natural.