PDA

View Full Version : Photos of FTM's

Avocado
Apr 14, 2007, 5:15 AM
Does anybody know where I can find photos of FTM's? Cheers if so, don't worry if not.

onewhocares
Apr 14, 2007, 9:17 AM
As mentioned in another thread, I happen to be at a TG conference this week. I shall see if I can ask discretely and forward the information.

Belle

DeafF2M
Apr 16, 2007, 1:17 AM
Does anybody know where I can find photos of FTM's? Cheers if so, don't worry if not.

May I ask why you're asking??? and what kind of photos??

TorontoGuy2007
Apr 16, 2007, 1:29 AM
if you click around on this site http://www.srsmiami.com you can find some pics of the surgery that this doctor has performed..

DeafF2M
Apr 16, 2007, 11:27 AM
if you click around on this site http://www.srsmiami.com you can find some pics of the surgery that this doctor has performed..

Wow, how ... uh... totally pervy! Surgery pics ... that'll get a rise out of a guy...

Said with total sarcasm. LOL

Seriously, I want to know why pics are being asked for and what kind of pics this person wants. To what purpose?

I am an FTM and I guess I'm somewhat protective of other FTMs.

Frodo
Apr 16, 2007, 11:35 AM
I am, too...and like DeafFTM I was wondering ...

*happy Deaf's so protective*

...*hides behind him* ;)

dandybeat
Apr 16, 2007, 11:49 AM
I am ftm as well. Like the others, I was wondering the same thing.

Avocado
Apr 16, 2007, 2:48 PM
May I ask why you're asking??? and what kind of photos??

Just interested. Actually I'm looking to either beat one out or post them on a hate board :rolleyes:

To be honest I haven't seen that many. And to be frank I think that bearing in mind exploring a person's sexuality has been used on this board to justify cheating, dumping, unreasonable demands on one's other half etc I hardly think I'm crossing the line.

DeafF2M
Apr 16, 2007, 4:21 PM
Just interested. Actually I'm looking to either beat one out or post them on a hate board :rolleyes:

To be honest I haven't seen that many. And to be frank I think that bearing in mind exploring a person's sexuality has been used on this board to justify cheating, dumping, unreasonable demands on one's other half etc I hardly think I'm crossing the line.

What the HECK??? Where is THAT comment coming from? What does "cheating, dumping unreasonable demands on one's other half" have to do with a request for pics of FTMs?

And there's a reason you haven't seen that many.. we look like any other guy on the street.

onewhocares
Apr 16, 2007, 9:43 PM
Avocado,

I am very disappointed in your comments. I was trying to located a resource for you and now shall not. What a sad comment.

Belle