PDA

View Full Version : when your guy will do another man's ass befor your's..

seafer
Apr 13, 2007, 12:41 AM
so Im married to this wonderful man that I know is bi.. he loves to be fucked real good by a man at times and sometimes fuck other men.. that is if he gets a chance..
my question to you all.. what can I do to get him to do my ass as well as another man's?? don't tel me to invite another man into our bedroom, Ive tried that and he refuses to do that with me as of yet.. he isn't ready.
I have no problem with my ass being fucked.. he won't go down on me, so why not my ass??
anyone??

dans94
Apr 13, 2007, 3:09 AM
He's bi and won't eat you or do your ass? Hmmm Maybe you should have a heart to heart with him and press him come to a resolution. It might be something that can be resolved with some conversation and understanding.

Barejerrfla
Apr 13, 2007, 5:19 AM
so Im married to this wonderful man that I know is bi.. he loves to be fucked real good by a man at times and sometimes fuck other men.. that is if he gets a chance..
my question to you all.. what can I do to get him to do my ass as well as another man's?? don't tel me to invite another man into our bedroom, Ive tried that and he refuses to do that with me as of yet.. he isn't ready.
I have no problem with my ass being fucked.. he won't go down on me, so why not my ass??
anyone??

Well I can say from a position on this subject, that I prefer to have m2m sex without a female present. and for the fact he doesn;t want to have anal sex with you, maybe it is the "look" of you he has, wife, mother of your children etc. Sometimes hard for some men to differenticate bettween the two. I know my ex loved anal as well as about nything sexual, though sometimes I would want m2m sex without her present, and for whatever reason, I had no interest in having anal with her. Go figure.. different strokes and all I guess.

I wouldn;t take it personally, he probily has his particular tastes and sorry to say, they may not include you... as to how to make him or have him inact with you, "suggestion" take some pics of you having anal sex with a vibro... and show him, it may spur an interesting conversation of activity. Men are very visual... and some men are very passive, he may need a little push from you. Just a suggestion, Jerr

lilbitsva
Apr 13, 2007, 12:13 PM
I would talk to your husband about this situation. Maybe he is scared that he is going to hurt you and doesnt' care about. I would sit down with him and talk to him about this. Because there is a reason why he won't. I don't know what to tell you about it besides getting him to talk to you about it. lil bit

*pan*
Apr 13, 2007, 1:52 PM
hmmmmm, i guess it's individual taste, i am a bi-sexual bottom, f.y.i - i like to be done in the ass by men, i don't like to do other men in the ass, but i have a gf living with me who is a bottom also and loves it in the ass, i also love riding her ass, but the wife don't like it there, we have been with other men and the men ride me and i ride the woman ect ...so my expirence is maby he dosen't like female ass, could be the excitement of male ass, maby he will eventually come around to doing yours, maby you will just have to settel for that guy in a threesome who will ride it for you, if we were closer i would shure come over and ride it, while he rode me, if i were asked, i love female ass. just remember theres no simple reason and no rules that one must follow. a man is bisexual because he loves his moments with other men. some men tend to seperate in their mind sex with males and sex with females , and wont do them together in the same bed at the same time. maby fearing what they will think or feel, i don't know because the scenarios are endless as ideas in the mind.
hope this sheds a little lite on this, although i know it won't help with your situation.
peace and blessings>

edbfan
Apr 13, 2007, 3:29 PM
Sounds like a bit of communication is needed. If you enjoy anal with men..what's NOT to like with women especially your own wife. TALK

welickit
Apr 13, 2007, 3:56 PM
Maybe go buy a strapon and tell him he will get if he gives. :2cents:

DiamondDog
Apr 13, 2007, 4:16 PM
Perhaps he doesn't like anal sex with women?

I know some men who don't like anal sex with men but love it with women, so maybe he's the opposite? There's nothing wrong with this.

I mean women don't have a prostate and for myself, even though I'm not into anal sex the idea of a woman doing anything to my anus (rimming, fingering, or toys) is something that's a big turn off since most women wouldn't know what they're doing, and they don't have a prostate and don't know what it feels like or the certain places to touch/stimulate and how to do it correctly.

Even if I am masturbating alone and try thinking about a woman rimming me or using a toy on me I will automatically think about a man and I will have to think about a man in order to finish.

seafer
Jul 12, 2007, 11:42 PM
He's bi and won't eat you or do your ass? Hmmm Maybe you should have a heart to heart with him and press him come to a resolution. It might be something that can be resolved with some conversation and understanding.

you see thats another thing I don't understand. he has an exwife and he has been with other women. he loved to go down on his ex wife.. she didn't like it.. he did it when we first met.. not like i taste bad. I am with other women who say Im fine..
Ive talked to him over and over again and he says its just not apealing to him to do me in the ass. so.. i don't push.. and yes we fuck alot, so he hasn't lost total interest in me..