PDA

View Full Version : panty wearer in west mids

scot1
Apr 12, 2007, 7:31 AM
hi i am a new member ,and i am man who wears panties 24/7 and also wears lingerie .I am married and although my wife tolerates me wearing panties and sleeping in a nighite she does not like me to dress in front of her.I also like to take pictures of myself in my panties and lingerie to swap with others.
Is there any like minded persons out there who would like to swap pics and exchange e mail ,and see what developes.

lilbitsva
Apr 12, 2007, 2:24 PM
Althou i'm not a male. I just wanted to say a few things. You say that your wife doesn't like to watch you dress and everything like that. don't you think that you should sit down and talk to her about that. Don't just leave it up in the air like you dont' care. Because you have to care because you are still married to her. And she has to care because she is still with you. you should talk to her about this and tell her that this is apart of your life and see why she doesn't like to see you get dress. That would be the first thing on my mind. OR if she has questions or anything and doesn't want to talk to you about it, Sometimes people find it hard to talk to there loved ones about things. get her to come onto hear and talk to us. There is alot of peopel that are very wise on this site and could answer some questions if she has some. I wish you the best about everything. lil bit

biwords
Apr 12, 2007, 5:05 PM
I'm not sure I understand why it's important to push your wife out of her comfort zone, if that's indeed what lilbitsva meant - ? If she doesn't like to see you dress, well, that's her preference and I'd respect it, as it appears you do. I agree that she should be encouraged to ask questions, discuss concerns etc.