PDA

View Full Version : easter anal

raistkit
Apr 8, 2007, 10:46 AM
happy easter to all anal buddys:
today we are having anal sex, not because its easter just because we like it. to all females out there if your hubby or boyfriend want to have anal sex with u, tell them to lube u up really good and take their time. and when they r done tell them its your turn to give them anal sex. if they say no, then tell them, they have to experience what they give, or they will never really enjoy it. never do what you will not have done to u. take it from there. responses will be appreciated to all looking to experiance this, i know i do.
raist :cool:

Cerealk
Apr 8, 2007, 1:03 PM
Ill definately find a few moments to pleasure myself, although Im kinda sad I have to do it myself =/

RobandHil
Apr 8, 2007, 1:49 PM
Been there, done that....and we both LOVE it!!!!

djstizl
Apr 8, 2007, 2:12 PM
Hhmm, thats kinda funny, my partner and I just had some easter anal, more fun then the traditional "going to church and having lunch" if you ask me ^_^ :flag2: :smoke:

biuser
Apr 9, 2007, 1:27 PM
i tried that new anos prostate toy, and ya know what, its more hype than thrill, if you use a vibrating bullet witha dildo or penis it gives a much more shuttering sennsation climax than these people claim, what a waste of my money..

Ineedsomefun
Apr 9, 2007, 1:58 PM
Man I wanted Easter anal more than the damn chocolate bunny and flowers I got :) ha ha -- I was all worked up after the wine and good dinner we had, and all I wanted was anal - good for you both for enjoying the holiday...my partner fell asleep on the couch - poor me :)

Spicy
Apr 9, 2007, 3:35 PM
partner well asleep too, and was left high and dry.

Spicy

welickit
Apr 9, 2007, 4:00 PM
If you peek at our profile pictures you will get the general idea of how we celebrated. Amen!

Barejerrfla
Apr 10, 2007, 3:46 PM
Looks like a nice way to spend any sunday.

If you peek at our profile pictures you will get the general idea of how we celebrated. Amen!