PDA

View Full Version : More and more?

swans
Apr 7, 2007, 7:11 PM
Are there any other happily married guys out there who enjoy a regular sex session with a "close" mate or two (as in my case- lucky me!) but who find that with each "meeting" things get more and more crazy/ adventurous/ erotic/ messy?

Me and my mate used to just meet up, share a few beers etc, and take turns sucking each other off anywhere we could. Now, and especially since we have been joined by another like minded friend, we are really going to town! Instead of a just a "quickie" we now arrange our schedules so that we can have a whole evening and night together and only part company in the early morning after we have really milked each other dry and slept a little soaked in sweat, baby oil and each others cum. We role play, wear latex, try bondage and accessories (the latest purchase is a see-through plastic vacuum bed-VERY horny!!). Thursdays are usually when we meet up and last night was the best yet. I dont think I have ever seen so much semen shared between three friends! I cannot wait to our next sticky/ slippy session!

Anyone else?

DiamondDog
Apr 7, 2007, 7:58 PM
Does your wife know you have sex with men or that you're into kink?

Omnivore
Apr 7, 2007, 8:09 PM
Also, what the hell is a "a see-through plastic vacuum bed"?

DiamondDog
Apr 7, 2007, 8:23 PM
Also, what the hell is a "a see-through plastic vacuum bed"?

He means one of these but with clear plastic:

http://www.stockroom.com/g/r065e.jpg

deletetacount123
Apr 7, 2007, 8:27 PM
He means one of these but with clear plastic:

http://www.stockroom.com/g/r065e.jpg

That looks very dangerous.... doesn't it cut off all the oxygen to your body? Even tho the mouth part open to breath through but still.... still looks dangerous and harmful.

swans
Apr 7, 2007, 8:52 PM
Does your wife know you have sex with men or that you're into kink?

Although she knows I have bisexual desires and that I have two like minded "close" mates (also married) who also enjoy sucking cocks and eating or being covered in cum, I havent told her just how kinky its got!

Solomon
Apr 8, 2007, 4:27 AM
what in the world would be the function of those things?? :eek:

nm i'll google it lol. :cool:

kevin_27804
Apr 8, 2007, 9:02 PM
Didn't I see one of those being used in a Star Wars episode? Seems like Jabba the Hutt did that to Hans Solo. Now I know what Jabba had in mind. Hmmmmmm.....Jabba the Perv!

DiamondDog
Apr 8, 2007, 9:26 PM
what in the world would be the function of those things?? :eek:

nm i'll google it lol. :cool:

full body latex bondage encasement, maybe a bit of breath control too, sort of a mumification with latex.

When I first saw a vac bed I had no idea what it was used for either but a friend told me.

Tommy2020
Apr 8, 2007, 11:26 PM
Can you imagine trying to screw someone in one of those... ? You could get a bent penis with that being worn by your buddy. How would you explain that to your wife...? Gosh honey... there I was taking a leak out the window when it came crashing down on my dick and that is why it now has a splint and heavy bandaging on it. :yikes2:

Tommy2020

swans
Apr 10, 2007, 10:44 AM
full body latex bondage encasement, maybe a bit of breath control too, sort of a mumification with latex.

When I first saw a vac bed I had no idea what it was used for either but a friend told me.

Its one of the most exciting things me and my mates have ever tried- being "trapped" in sheer platic whilst feeling your pals rub themselves over you is very horny, especially when they slide their hard pointing cocks over my face and fuck the mouth opening (if not using an air tube)

Try it-

teamnoir
Apr 11, 2007, 7:32 PM
Although she knows I have bisexual desires and that I have two like minded "close" mates (also married) who also enjoy sucking cocks and eating or being covered in cum, I havent told her just how kinky its got!

Great....so you give us bi men a bad name and perpetuate a negative stereotype by cheating on your unsuspecting wife who thinks her marriage/relationship to you is closed/exclusive/monogamous, eh?

Who knows if you've got any STDs or have exposed her to any since you swallow and have sex with closeted married men.

Do you have a death wish or something? Seriously it's not fair to your wife to rationalize unsafe sex and expose her to whatever your so called "friends" have.

Long Duck Dong
Apr 12, 2007, 1:08 AM
Great....so you give us bi men a bad name and perpetuate a negative stereotype by cheating on your unsuspecting wife who thinks her marriage/relationship to you is closed/exclusive/monogamous, eh?

Who knows if you've got any STDs or have exposed her to any since you swallow and have sex with closeted married men.

Do you have a death wish or something? Seriously it's not fair to your wife to rationalize unsafe sex and expose her to whatever your so called "friends" have.

*snorts * show us the negative stereotype please......

assumption is the birthplace of ignorance......

Solomon
Apr 12, 2007, 6:12 AM
i'm glad and a bit jealous that you're having so much fun with your mates there swan! lol! am looking forward to some mates in this area! :cool:

although i would encourage more communication with your wife from the sounds of it.... even though it sounds as if she does know about your bisexualness, that is a bit different than acting without her agreement, i just know that i get surprised when i think she's understanding something and then she's surprised about it...

whatever the case those vacuum beds... seem a bit like being a live egyptian mummy! lol!