PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter From DickMan!

csrakate
Apr 6, 2007, 5:10 PM
Here's DickMan wishing you a very Happy Easter! May you have a wonderful surpise in your Easter Basket!!

Hugs,
Kate and the DickMan Crew

Mudblood
Apr 6, 2007, 8:15 PM
Yay! An x-rated Kinder Surprise Egg!

May the REAL Easter bunny never chew too hard on your carrot...

GreenEyedLady(GEL)
Apr 6, 2007, 8:16 PM
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU DICKMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

flexuality
Apr 6, 2007, 8:21 PM
LOL!

I had to read that three times before I realized that it did NOT say "Kate and the Dickman Drew".....LOL! :eek: :tong:

mistymockingbird
Apr 6, 2007, 9:40 PM
And a very happy Easter to Kate, Dickman, and crew as well. Love it.

12voltman59
Apr 7, 2007, 1:09 AM
Happy Easter Kate and Dickman--you can hide in my Easter Basket anytime!!!!

Happy Easter all...

curious married m
Apr 7, 2007, 8:05 AM
Kate, As per usual, your talented handling of Dickman has him standing tall and looking good for the holidays.
HAPPY EASTER

Enoll
Apr 7, 2007, 10:41 AM
Beacuse I always wanted a guy called dickman to wish me a happy easter.
<3

darkeyes
Apr 7, 2007, 4:07 PM
Here's DickMan wishing you a very Happy Easter! May you have a wonderful surpise in your Easter Basket!!

Hugs,
Kate and the DickMan Crew Yummie Easter Mumsy an Ran an Curio an every 1 ..few hours early... but will do..goin out soon so prob in no fit state to memba tomoz!!! Soz Ran..cant b helped!! Jus havta b soppy! Choccie soppy jus for u!!!. tee hee!!!! To Dick man..a choccie cleaver!! wen me gets back is the real thing gain! To me luffly mumsy... a choccie snoggie!!! :tong:

To me Chatties... snogs an choccie yummies for all!!! Time for non choccie wildtime...cyas. luff yas!! :bigrin: