PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Black man wants to relocate...

manacolor
Apr 6, 2007, 8:10 AM
to Atlanta. Very interested in a Black bi friendly neighborhood. Please serious replies only.

12voltman59
Apr 6, 2007, 10:57 AM
Manacolor---I am a man of color too---sort of pasty pinkish color---I can get pretty well tanned though! I hope I am not out of turn for posting a response but as someone who once lived in Georgia (Savannah) I can offer you some info on the subject.

I love Atlanta---it does live up to the old nickname--"Hot'lanta"

I have some black friends from both the south and north who moved to the Atlanta metro area because it is very friendly to African-Americans in many ways--there are many areas that are populated by black professionals and many if not most of the major and minor companies in the Atlanta metro area are very friendly to blacks.

I am sure that if you do some Googling on the subject--you will find organizations and the like from the Atlanta area that can provide you direct information on many of the questions that you have regarding such a move.

Good luck and have fun---one of these days I may move down to the Atlanta area myself--it is definitely one my list of other places I would like to live.

diamond_tether
Apr 6, 2007, 3:30 PM
We're from the area and it's kind of a mix. The only place that tends to be flat out okay with it all is Midtown (which will be clearly stated in just about all ads), but the north east portion of the city toward Gwinnett County tends to take things like that fairly well also. The predominately black portions of the city (Decatur, College Park, etc) don't really take bisexual males all that well.