PDA

View Full Version : Help meeting people.

singbicur
Apr 5, 2007, 2:13 PM
I know it is a bit sad but I have been a member for quite a while now and I have chatted a lot with members in the chatroom but I have never had the offer of a meet, there have been a few I would have loved to have met but unfortunately it was not to be.
I am asking for some help, there are people in here who meet up very often with other like minded adults and I would like to know what your secrets are.
Can anyone offer me some advice so that I may be able to live out my fantasy......

Thanks, and be safe. x

lickitall
Apr 5, 2007, 2:20 PM
Would like to know as well..Very anxious to meet someone soon here

TashaSW
Apr 5, 2007, 2:24 PM
Best thing to do first is MAKE FRIENDS.
Not everyone here is just looking for sex, and most of us are looking for friendship first.

I felt the same when I first joined, I didn't know anyone and thought no one will like me lol but i was wrong and the more I posted/replied and chatted in the chat room, the more friends I was making.

You have to let people get to know you. If someone becomes attracted to you then they will let you know.
Just be open and honest.

If you like someone, keep talking to them, get to know them. :)

It takes time, just be yourself and keep posting in the forums and be active in the chats :)

Tasha

biwords
Apr 5, 2007, 3:51 PM
Have no personal experience on this point to assist you, but I'd guess that helpful factors include

- living in a large enough centre so that a fair number of members are geographically accessible

- as always, being physically attractive (some people want pics)

- luck of the draw.

I have no hard evidence for this, but I'd suspect that the number of cancellations and stand-ups on dates made in this environment would be greater than you'd find in the general pop.

Like you, I'd be interested to hear the views of anyone who is finding the site very successful for this purpose. At the very least, it would provide vicarious enjoyment. :)